List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 05:54PM, Views: 1544647, Replies: 31726
    « 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 » »| page:
    #20881   2013/09/09 10:50PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    villyforever55

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote gardengal: The outdoor taping will air on the cusp of sweeps. Whatever Dylan does with regards to Peanut and Chelsea will likely happen in the next few weeks. Then the hapless man will be finding out his parents lied, and he is the birth son of Nikki. So if Dylan is involved, and I have my doubts due to SB not being at the taping, whatever he does won't be all on Chelsea.

There was an EMT there, but no mention of a fed. What photo was leaked was on highway. Kind of says car accident. From what I gather AH, BM, GR, EH, and MM were taping. MM didn't have to show up til the early morning. It really sounds like a car accident with Adam being the one discovering it. It could be Delia dying, but what about Johnny or even Reed? What about one of the adult characters dying or even paralysis? Given that Adam was at the scene, I leaning towards Johnny being the one that dies and Chlovin causing the accident. It explains all the players.

If this regime had Johnny end up dying, then I guess it would be a way for them to provide payback to Billy, Victoria, and Chelsea for roles played in the mess before and possibly in the weeks ahead. If this happens, then it probably means that Villy will get pregnant with their own child together. Also, if Adam is there then he will feel terrible for Chelsea and if he has custody of the child at that point, I imagine his stance will change. This could e a way of breaking the Billy/Chelsea child connection and paving the way for Chelsea to have her children with just Adam. If Delia dies, that bring in Billy, Victoria, and especially Chloe. This could also mean that Villy gets pregnant with their child together.

If pupil or eye donations works, which I am not familiar with this, then Johnny might be the option. I am not sure about gene transfer possibilities here either. I guess if Johnny is hurt, then maybe Connor can provide assistance as a donor or vice-versa.

If all of the ones mentioned are at the taping, it does sound Delia related.

I am not wanting the children to be killed, but am just speculating as to any reasons why it would be written that way.

I've seen this and similar speculations before. Although Chelsea told a big lie and Victoria kept it a secret, Billy just found out and is not a player in this mess. Adam was kept in the dark, but his child is not dead. This secret is no justification for the death or injury of a child, so I hope the writers don't go there, it would be too horrible.

I agree. I hate when soaps kill off kids. Neither Delia nor Johnny need to die in order for Villy to get their own bio kid.

That said, rumors that Delia dies and that Adam is presumed responsible are rampant. Delia dying in a freak accident where Adam is blamed puts Chelsea in an impossible position. Chloe is her best friend and business partner. Billy is the father of Johnny. Chelsea and Adam are at odds, but he's still Peanut's dad. For the people want the war between Adam & Billy to really take off--this would ignite it. Even if Adam wasn't ultimately responsible.

I hope it doesn't happen, but with JFP it wouldn't shock me if it did.

I wouldn't wish that one Billy or Adam. Even if an accident, there are some things that take a lifetime to heal and having your child, die or in Adam's case, feeling responsible for the death of a child is one of those things.

But the writers make these decisions so I'll just it back, watch and hope for the best.

#20882   2013/09/10 04:35AM
    Ari1

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg: I wanted to express my thoughts on today's US episode. I thought it was a great episode all around.

I liked the Lane staged fight, although it appears to have backfired a little with Hillary kissing Cane and Lilly finding out in the next episode. Her and Cane are somewhat even now that they both kissed other people, but not really since Lilly got into her kiss with Tyler. She has yet to tell Cane about that. That staged fight is probably foreshadowing of more fighting and problems for them.

At first I thought Billy was being cruel by talking about children with Dylan, but later realized that he did not know about Adam possibly being the father until later in the episode.

I liked the Victor and Jack and Victor, Jack, and Nikki scenes okay. I thought it was interesting how Nikki mentioned WWIII to Victor towards the end of the episode. This WWIII is not just going to be Adam vs. Chelsea as a lot of various battles will be going on. We already know about Adam vs. Victor.

Now to the best which were the Chadam scenes. I thought both actors did a great job today. I thought where Adam talked about growing up with a blind mother and being on edge when he heard something break was touching. Also, the way he talked about and feel guilt for passing a gene on to his child was touching. I also thought he made a good point in comparing the miscarriage and the pain from that to what Chelsea did regarding Peanut. These were well done scenes. To have made it better, I would have liked for MCE to have had more dialogue, but overall it was more about Adam's reaction to the truth, which was the main purpose for the scenes. Chelsea's responses were more to reflect her pain and being defensive of Adam learning the truth.

The way Bill and Victoria were talking about Dylan as the better choice is probably more foreshadowing of a kidnapping and/or perhaps other things regarding what Dylan will do and how he will react. I guess there could have been some foreshadowing regarding Delia as she has been discussed a lot lately and has appeared more in scenes lately.

Tomorrow the hypocritical Nick Newman tells Avery, "I can understand why Chelsea would want to keep Adam from her kid." Who again is your father, Nick? Did he even spend much time trying to raise you or was it the man who you could not even give the courtesy to finding out whether he might be the father of Summer or not? Perhaps that is more foreshadowing regarding Dylan. Nick, Dylan is about to blow up your future with Avery, which is actually doing you a favor in the long run.

Eventually, I hope Chelsea comes back around to defending Adam against those who are against him like she did before the miscarriage. I know she felt like a fool for how things ended, but she doesn't need to be all buddy, buddy with those who make like her now, but really do not like her too much and could easily turn on her in the future.

It looks like Chelsea might not be treated as a town pariah until things start happening with Dylan in a negative way.

Chadam do fight scenes well, but at some point I want them to be fighting together against others. Chelsea can get back to fighting against the likes of Victoria and Chloe and things will be back to normal.

Good overview. I rewatched the show and ff everything but the Chadam scenes and it was so much more powerful and intense. Everything else seemed like filler. I'm starting to really dislike Avery. It appears she was never really Adam's friend if she could talk about him that way to Nick. I think she will try and help Dylan in some way whether it be representing him for custody or helping him stay hidden with the baby. She might be on Adam's hit list soon. I thought she might help Adam by telling Chelsea how much he loved her, but I don't see that happening now. It seems like things are lining up so that Adam and Chelsea will be the town pariahs again. I like that scenario because I'd rather it be Chadam against the world again. Clearly the friends they have made while apart are no friends at all. (Chloe and Avery) Jack is a keeper, though.

Who should Chelsea have as a good female friend? I think someone older might be better like Adam has with Jack. If Ashley was back on regularly and her and Adam made amends, then I could see her being a good friend to Chelsea. The other females on the show seem pretty jaded towards Adam, so we need someone that could be more objective.

It will be good for Chadam to really air and hash things out, even if it gets uglier for a while or has some ups and downs. MM mentioned highs and lows, strengths and weaknesses in this storyline. All of this will make a reunite more believable especially as they air out and work out their differences and get through the hurt. Shick has never really done that and their two brief reunions since Cassie's death is testament to that since those reunions were shallow without working out things. I see Chadam having a much better reunion, since there be some intense fighting and arguing from both sides for a while. I see them both really getting to the meat and potatoes of the pain they caused, what went wrong in the marriage and what went wrong afterwards with both becoming more open with their feelings over time. Sometimes it is just easier to express the feelings when angry, so I see these fights as getting it out of their system and eventually reconnecting as feelings are expressed. Right now there are still too many walls up.

Chelsea is showing no remorse for lying to Adam yet and will have to get to that point. She has shown remorse for this in the past, especially when Adam was in the hospital after being shot. Adam will have to back off his selfishness, but right now his options are limited regarding being around his son.

Chelsea will have to back off calling Peanut Dylan's son. We know Adam knows the truth, but Chelsea has to start acknowledging to Adam that he is the father and needs to be a part of his child's life and vice-versa for Adam regarding Chelsea after getting through the initial pain from this lying. Either both or someone will have to budge some. Maybe it will take a kidnapping or serious crisis to get the budging to take place.

Chelsea is fulfilling her nightmares through her own actions. Also, both Adam and Chelsea are using too much of the "my baby" language. They have to start saying, "our baby." I know in one of their fights back in May, Adam was telling Chelsea, "You could be having my baby." He also warned her about denying him the thing he wanted the most. Chelsea told Adam back in April, "I lost the baby." She has also told him at times that she was the one grieving.

Both of their actions have been too much about themselves. Chelsea shut Adam out of the baby's life due to her fear of Adam taking the baby and Adam shut her out due to protecting Sharon, NE and Victor. Both reacted selfishly, although they have helped and showed concern for each other at times in recent months. I did like how Adam used the term our family and dreams back when Chelsea visited the penthouse in early June.

I am glad the truth is out as we can get to the more interesting stuff in the weeks and months ahead.

Great point about how Adam shut Chelsea out of his life after the miscarriage by throwing himself into solving Sharon's problems and running NE is like Chelsea shutting Adam out of her life and the baby. Chelsea's actions are more extreme, but I also see it as a way to cope with the pain of the loss of her marriage. And Adam has himself to blame for not pressing the matter. He had suspicions yet pushed them out of his mind due to him still being wrapped up in NE and pursuing his fantasy relationship with Victor. I can't remember the order of the 7 steps to the grieving process but Adam is in the anger stage and Chelsea is in full blown denial. I like your assessment of how they have a lot if issues to work through and hopefully will in the coming weeks. I'm hopeful that with Dylan gone with the baby, Chadam will be together more in the coming weeks. This kidnapping will force them to address their issues sooner rather than later.

#20883   2013/09/10 04:41AM
    Laduree

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg: I wanted to express my thoughts on today's US episode. I thought it was a great episode all around.

I liked the Lane staged fight, although it appears to have backfired a little with Hillary kissing Cane and Lilly finding out in the next episode. Her and Cane are somewhat even now that they both kissed other people, but not really since Lilly got into her kiss with Tyler. She has yet to tell Cane about that. That staged fight is probably foreshadowing of more fighting and problems for them.

At first I thought Billy was being cruel by talking about children with Dylan, but later realized that he did not know about Adam possibly being the father until later in the episode.

I liked the Victor and Jack and Victor, Jack, and Nikki scenes okay. I thought it was interesting how Nikki mentioned WWIII to Victor towards the end of the episode. This WWIII is not just going to be Adam vs. Chelsea as a lot of various battles will be going on. We already know about Adam vs. Victor.

Now to the best which were the Chadam scenes. I thought both actors did a great job today. I thought where Adam talked about growing up with a blind mother and being on edge when he heard something break was touching. Also, the way he talked about and feel guilt for passing a gene on to his child was touching. I also thought he made a good point in comparing the miscarriage and the pain from that to what Chelsea did regarding Peanut. These were well done scenes. To have made it better, I would have liked for MCE to have had more dialogue, but overall it was more about Adam's reaction to the truth, which was the main purpose for the scenes. Chelsea's responses were more to reflect her pain and being defensive of Adam learning the truth.

The way Bill and Victoria were talking about Dylan as the better choice is probably more foreshadowing of a kidnapping and/or perhaps other things regarding what Dylan will do and how he will react. I guess there could have been some foreshadowing regarding Delia as she has been discussed a lot lately and has appeared more in scenes lately.

Tomorrow the hypocritical Nick Newman tells Avery, "I can understand why Chelsea would want to keep Adam from her kid." Who again is your father, Nick? Did he even spend much time trying to raise you or was it the man who you could not even give the courtesy to finding out whether he might be the father of Summer or not? Perhaps that is more foreshadowing regarding Dylan. Nick, Dylan is about to blow up your future with Avery, which is actually doing you a favor in the long run.

Eventually, I hope Chelsea comes back around to defending Adam against those who are against him like she did before the miscarriage. I know she felt like a fool for how things ended, but she doesn't need to be all buddy, buddy with those who make like her now, but really do not like her too much and could easily turn on her in the future.

It looks like Chelsea might not be treated as a town pariah until things start happening with Dylan in a negative way.

Chadam do fight scenes well, but at some point I want them to be fighting together against others. Chelsea can get back to fighting against the likes of Victoria and Chloe and things will be back to normal.

Good overview. I rewatched the show and ff everything but the Chadam scenes and it was so much more powerful and intense. Everything else seemed like filler. I'm starting to really dislike Avery. It appears she was never really Adam's friend if she could talk about him that way to Nick. I think she will try and help Dylan in some way whether it be representing him for custody or helping him stay hidden with the baby. She might be on Adam's hit list soon. I thought she might help Adam by telling Chelsea how much he loved her, but I don't see that happening now. It seems like things are lining up so that Adam and Chelsea will be the town pariahs again. I like that scenario because I'd rather it be Chadam against the world again. Clearly the friends they have made while apart are no friends at all. (Chloe and Avery) Jack is a keeper, though.

Since Avery still has feelings for Dylan and sees him as a victim, more so than Adam then I see her backing him up and being there for him. Even if he does kidnap Connor, I see her putting the blame on Chelsea.

Since Avery will not be helping Adam, I think it will be Leslie that will represent him.

Aren't Leslie and Avery law partners? I believe they are. I don't agree with the holier than thou Nick, but who cares what he says. Even though Adam and Avery have been friendly, that wouldn't compare to her relationship with Dylan, they do have a history, so I wouldn't expect her to help Adam with this, and I don't think he did either. I also don't see Avery helping Dylan hide with the baby, it may not be 'kidnapping', but she is still an officer of the court. What a mess!!

I'm sure they will find a way to put Leslie and Avery in opposing team. It would actually be good seeing those women battle it out in court.

I don't see her helping Dylan hide the baby but I see her defending Dylan. Maybe giving him some leniency since he was a soldier and never committed any crime.

Adam might file suit against Dylan if that happens but I see Avery being the one to defend him.

Since Avery and Leslie are in a partnership together it would be beyond stupid for them to represent opposing clients and it would be a HUGE conflict of interest. They better not do that because it would not happen in the real world. No way.

#20884   2013/09/10 04:41AM
    justtwocents

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote gardengal: The outdoor taping will air on the cusp of sweeps. Whatever Dylan does with regards to Peanut and Chelsea will likely happen in the next few weeks. Then the hapless man will be finding out his parents lied, and he is the birth son of Nikki. So if Dylan is involved, and I have my doubts due to SB not being at the taping, whatever he does won't be all on Chelsea.

There was an EMT there, but no mention of a fed. What photo was leaked was on highway. Kind of says car accident. From what I gather AH, BM, GR, EH, and MM were taping. MM didn't have to show up til the early morning. It really sounds like a car accident with Adam being the one discovering it. It could be Delia dying, but what about Johnny or even Reed? What about one of the adult characters dying or even paralysis? Given that Adam was at the scene, I leaning towards Johnny being the one that dies and Chlovin causing the accident. It explains all the players.

If this regime had Johnny end up dying, then I guess it would be a way for them to provide payback to Billy, Victoria, and Chelsea for roles played in the mess before and possibly in the weeks ahead. If this happens, then it probably means that Villy will get pregnant with their own child together. Also, if Adam is there then he will feel terrible for Chelsea and if he has custody of the child at that point, I imagine his stance will change. This could e a way of breaking the Billy/Chelsea child connection and paving the way for Chelsea to have her children with just Adam. If Delia dies, that bring in Billy, Victoria, and especially Chloe. This could also mean that Villy gets pregnant with their child together.

If pupil or eye donations works, which I am not familiar with this, then Johnny might be the option. I am not sure about gene transfer possibilities here either. I guess if Johnny is hurt, then maybe Connor can provide assistance as a donor or vice-versa.

If all of the ones mentioned are at the taping, it does sound Delia related.

I am not wanting the children to be killed, but am just speculating as to any reasons why it would be written that way.

I've seen this and similar speculations before. Although Chelsea told a big lie and Victoria kept it a secret, Billy just found out and is not a player in this mess. Adam was kept in the dark, but his child is not dead. This secret is no justification for the death or injury of a child, so I hope the writers don't go there, it would be too horrible.

I agree. I hate when soaps kill off kids. Neither Delia nor Johnny need to die in order for Villy to get their own bio kid.

That said, rumors that Delia dies and that Adam is presumed responsible are rampant. Delia dying in a freak accident where Adam is blamed puts Chelsea in an impossible position. Chloe is her best friend and business partner. Billy is the father of Johnny. Chelsea and Adam are at odds, but he's still Peanut's dad. For the people want the war between Adam & Billy to really take off--this would ignite it. Even if Adam wasn't ultimately responsible.

I hope it doesn't happen, but with JFP it wouldn't shock me if it did.

I wouldn't wish that one Billy or Adam. Even if an accident, there are some things that take a lifetime to heal and having your child, die or in Adam's case, feeling responsible for the death of a child is one of those things.

But the writers make these decisions so I'll just it back, watch and hope for the best.

ITA, Villy. Doesn't Adam have enough to deal with right now?

#20885   2013/09/10 04:52AM
    Laduree

If JFP kills off a child and makes Adam somehow responsible, even indirectly, I will be so PO'd. Adam has had enough burden to carry around! Let someone else draw the short straw for a change!

#20886   2013/09/10 05:36AM
    gardengal

I should stop making any kind of prediction due to my horrible track record, but I won't. They have kept telling us that Lauren's and Carmine's affair will have a big impact on the show like Cassie's death. So if Delia is being killed off, my bet is it will be something like Carmine chasing Fen or Lauren. That action in turn causes the car accident that kills the little girl.

#20887   2013/09/10 05:37AM
    cdhg

Quote Laduree: If JFP kills off a child and makes Adam somehow responsible, even indirectly, I will be so PO'd. Adam has had enough burden to carry around! Let someone else draw the short straw for a change!

I agree, the writers do not need to go there with Adam. The past issues with him involving Faith, Ashley's miscarriage and others are more than enough. Perhaps if this story happens, he is not at fault, but is blamed in the aftermath, but still I prefer a child not be killed off. I would rather see Adam do something to help Delia, especially with the way Chloe, Billy, and Victoria have been acting towards Adam. Plus, perhaps Chloe and Kevin could get over the money issues and Tag & Grab fallout if they still have resentment over that and Adam is the hero.

I do not blame Adam for pulling out of the business venture with Kevin and Chloe based on who Kevin was acting, but he could have done it in a way where they did not end up broke.

#20888   2013/09/10 06:51AM
    justtwocents

Quote gardengal: I should stop making any kind of prediction due to my horrible track record, but I won't. They have kept telling us that Lauren's and Carmine's affair will have a big impact on the show like Cassie's death. So if Delia is being killed off, my bet is it will be something like Carmine chasing Fen or Lauren. That action in turn causes the car accident that kills the little girl.

I thought of the same thing last night, Gardengal. Let the guilty person be a "throw away" character like Carmine -- not Adam, who has enough to deal with right now. I think having him involved in any way other than a hero would be a big mistake.

#20889   2013/09/10 07:13AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote gardengal: I should stop making any kind of prediction due to my horrible track record, but I won't. They have kept telling us that Lauren's and Carmine's affair will have a big impact on the show like Cassie's death. So if Delia is being killed off, my bet is it will be something like Carmine chasing Fen or Lauren. That action in turn causes the car accident that kills the little girl.

This is a terrible scenario. I don't put it past JFP for one little minute. In the spring Nelson Branco leaked that JFP plans to kill off a "beloved" character (female) before the end of the year. Several of us spent a lot of time speculating on who it may be. We all thought about older veteran actresses. I never once considered a child (Delia). But that would make be the logical choice. All the female vets have their detractors. None would be considered "beloved" by all. I so hope that JFP does not do this!!

#20890   2013/09/10 07:22AM
    villyforever55

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Laduree: If JFP kills off a child and makes Adam somehow responsible, even indirectly, I will be so PO'd. Adam has had enough burden to carry around! Let someone else draw the short straw for a change!

I agree, the writers do not need to go there with Adam. The past issues with him involving Faith, Ashley's miscarriage and others are more than enough. Perhaps if this story happens, he is not at fault, but is blamed in the aftermath, but still I prefer a child not be killed off. I would rather see Adam do something to help Delia, especially with the way Chloe, Billy, and Victoria have been acting towards Adam. Plus, perhaps Chloe and Kevin could get over the money issues and Tag & Grab fallout if they still have resentment over that and Adam is the hero.

I do not blame Adam for pulling out of the business venture with Kevin and Chloe based on who Kevin was acting, but he could have done it in a way where they did not end up broke.

I hope I can say this without it seeming like I'm bashing Adam, because that's not my intent, but he appears to be somewhat self-absorbed and has no understanding of the depth of the pain he has caused. I say this because he asked Chelsea if he had hurt her that much. He had no idea, and he's like that with others. He does things and then wonders why he couldn't find a single character witness when he needed one, (except Jack). The only pain he understands is that which he if feeling now. Maybe this will allow him to grow in that area.

« 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list