List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 07:16AM, Views: 1463120, Replies: 30983
    « 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 » »| page:
    #20431   2013/09/07 10:59AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Laduree

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Doesn't seem that MCE was at the super secret taping. It's not impossible that she showed for the late call but she was promoting one of her charities last night.

If Chelsea is Dylan's, she would be "inside" the cabin. Outside is where the heroes are.

If the heroes are outside,I guess Billy will be inside with the cupcake queen trying to talk G.I Duh down

"G.I. Duh"...

More and more I'm beginning to think this has something to do with Dullen. Otherwise, why would Adam be involved?

I'm sure in the weeks to come we'll hear the fine, upstanding citizens of GC weigh in on Chelsea's baby con, and conclude that she did the right and just thing...because Adam. We will probably be told ad nauseum how Dylan didn't deserve this, but Adam did, and it's really too bad for the baby because he's the real loser in this with Adam for a father. Then, I'm going to pop a HUGE bag of popcorn and get ready to watch these same clowns wipe the egg off their smug, judgmental faces as Adam has to save his son from the wonderful, to be pitied Dylan.

Even if it plays out like this, I don't expect any contrition from the moral police of GC- Vikki, Chloe, Billy, Victor, Nikki, et al. They remind me of politicians. Laws? What laws? Heh. Laws are only for the unwashed masses.

#20432   2013/09/07 11:32AM
    Ari1

I'm putting my money on the kidnapping. If Dylan takes peanut, they could disappear for weeks. Dylan knows survival skills. Chelsea would freak out because she knows the story about the little girl in Afghanistan and how Dylan carried her around for days not realizing she was dead. The Feds are always involved when a child is kidnapped. Maybe this scene is outside the cabin. Avery could tell them where it is and Adam goes to find them. Billy tags along to talk Dylan down because Dylan likes Billy and would listen to him but might freak out if he saw only Adam. Chelsea is back at the Penthouse waiting for the news. She can't go since she is the reason Dylan went cray cray. He might snap again if he saw her.

Adam to the rescue! Go get your baby so you can put him back in Chelsea's arms.

#20433   2013/09/07 11:54AM
    Laduree

Quote Ari1: I'm putting my money on the kidnapping. If Dylan takes peanut, they could disappear for weeks. Dylan knows survival skills. Chelsea would freak out because she knows the story about the little girl in Afghanistan and how Dylan carried her around for days not realizing she was dead. The Feds are always involved when a child is kidnapped. Maybe this scene is outside the cabin. Avery could tell them where it is and Adam goes to find them. Billy tags along to talk Dylan down because Dylan likes Billy and would listen to him but might freak out if he saw only Adam. Chelsea is back at the Penthouse waiting for the news. She can't go since she is the reason Dylan went cray cray. He might snap again if he saw her.

Ari- I think you're right. My money's on this theory as well. I will remember you when this whole thing plays out. All the pieces fit- federal officer, woods, Adam and Billy, the child in Afghanistan. Dylan's references to his past or dark side. This should be good. The anvils and foreshadowing are in place to have Adam come through for his son, and Chelsea as well. The guilt she will feel after first misjudging Adam, and then placing her own child inadvertently in harm's way by saddling up on the wrong horse, should be epic.

#20434   2013/09/07 12:04PM
    Ari1

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1: I'm putting my money on the kidnapping. If Dylan takes peanut, they could disappear for weeks. Dylan knows survival skills. Chelsea would freak out because she knows the story about the little girl in Afghanistan and how Dylan carried her around for days not realizing she was dead. The Feds are always involved when a child is kidnapped. Maybe this scene is outside the cabin. Avery could tell them where it is and Adam goes to find them. Billy tags along to talk Dylan down because Dylan likes Billy and would listen to him but might freak out if he saw only Adam. Chelsea is back at the Penthouse waiting for the news. She can't go since she is the reason Dylan went cray cray. He might snap again if he saw her.

Ari- I think you're right. My money's on this theory as well. I will remember you when this whole thing plays out. All the pieces fit- federal officer, woods, Adam and Billy, the child in Afghanistan. Dylan's references to his past or dark side. This should be good. The anvils and foreshadowing are in place to have Adam come through for his son, and Chelsea as well. The guilt she will feel after first misjudging Adam, and then placing her own child inadvertently in harm's way by saddling up on the wrong horse, should be epic.

I agree! This would be epic story telling if it plays out this way. A lame custody battle, not so much. Adam might seek custody at first but drop it once the baby goes missing.

#20435   2013/09/07 12:09PM
    Laduree

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:

I agree! This would be epic story telling if it plays out this way. A lame custody battle, not so much. Adam might seek custody at first but drop it once the baby goes missing.

Right. He will obviously feel as if his back is against the wall in order to go for custody, and I fault Chelsea for that. There will be much more to this story than just some stupid court battle, which we all know will not solve anything.

#20436   2013/09/07 12:16PM
    runslikeagirl

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:

Right. He will obviously feel as if his back is against the wall in order to go for custody, and I fault Chelsea for that. There will be much more to this story than just some stupid court battle, which we all know will not solve anything.

I think the beginning of a custody battle might be necessary to really send Dylan over the edge enough to kidnap Peanut. Seeing Adam and Chelsea at odds with each other and fighting as passionately as they do, Dylan will view both of them as a threat to the baby, necessitating in his mind keeping them away from Peanut at all costs.

Also, based on the on-set photo, we know Peanut at least visits the penthouse before this all-night filming scene. Maybe even though Chadam are fighting each other, Chelsea sees no choice but to move in w/Adam, and Dylan views that as the ultimate betrayal and views Chelsea as being an unfit mother because of it. He sees it as Chelsea turning her son over to the devil so to speak and he then feels it's necessary to save Peanut from both his bio parents.

#20437   2013/09/07 12:18PM
    villyforever55

Quote gardengal:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Doesn't seem that MCE was at the super secret taping. It's not impossible that she showed for the late call but she was promoting one of her charities last night.

If Chelsea is Dylan's, she would be "inside" the cabin. Outside is where the heroes are.

If the heroes are outside,I guess Billy will be inside with the cupcake queen trying to talk G.I Duh down

If Billy is able to talk Dylan down and comes out with the baby, how does that make Adam the hero and not Billy?

#20438   2013/09/07 12:23PM
    Ari1

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote gardengal:

If Billy is able to talk Dylan down and comes out with the baby, how does that make Adam the hero and not Billy?

They both can be heroes. Billy can distract Dylan while Adam snatches the baby.

#20439   2013/09/07 12:30PM
    Ari1

Quote runslikeagirl:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:

I think the beginning of a custody battle might be necessary to really send Dylan over the edge enough to kidnap Peanut. Seeing Adam and Chelsea at odds with each other and fighting as passionately as they do, Dylan will view both of them as a threat to the baby, necessitating in his mind keeping them away from Peanut at all costs.

Also, based on the on-set photo, we know Peanut at least visits the penthouse before this all-night filming scene. Maybe even though Chadam are fighting each other, Chelsea sees no choice but to move in w/Adam, and Dylan views that as the ultimate betrayal and views Chelsea as being an unfit mother because of it. He sees it as Chelsea turning her son over to the devil so to speak and he then feels it's necessary to save Peanut from both his bio parents.

What is the crisis with Dylan that disrupts the Navery wedding? I thought it might be the kidnapping, but the timing seems off unless he stays missing for a long time. Does anyone remember how long Dylan was wondering around Afghanistan with the little girl? That might give us a clue as to how long they might be missing.

The crisis that interrupts the wedding might just be Adam and Dylan coming to blows at the wedding.

#20440   2013/09/07 12:38PM
    Laduree

Quote Ari1:
    Quote runslikeagirl:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:

What is the crisis with Dylan that disrupts the Navery wedding? I thought it might be the kidnapping, but the timing seems off unless he stays missing for a long time. Does anyone remember how long Dylan was wondering around Afghanistan with the little girl? That might give us a clue as to how long they might be missing.

The crisis that interrupts the wedding might just be Adam and Dylan coming to blows at the wedding.

I just assumed it was Dylan's general downward spiral over the baby revelation. The spoilers indicate that his situation grows darker around this timeframe.

« 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list