List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 05:43PM, Views: 1361723, Replies: 30066
    « 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 » »| page:
    #20421   2013/09/07 10:17AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Doesn't seem that MCE was at the super secret taping. It's not impossible that she showed for the late call but she was promoting one of her charities last night.

Is it possible that the actress who played Hope may be a part of this super secret location shoot? If the simpleton indeed kidnaps Peanut and/or Chels, then Adam will certainly need some heavenly inspiration from his dear mother. I really wish she were alive because she would be the perfect person to get through to both Adam and Chelsea. Who better to help them understand the actions of the other? If Miss Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs can have "Ghost Cassie" then surely our guy can have a few conversations with Hope. If Hope had some extra time she should pay that scumbag Victor a visit

Anything is possible on a soap,lol... But you're right;maybe if Hope visits Adam, She certainly should visit Victor. Maybe she could scare the crap outta him!

Or drag him to the hottest parts of hell

#20422   2013/09/07 10:21AM
    gardengal

Quote TwoOfEach: Doesn't seem that MCE was at the super secret taping. It's not impossible that she showed for the late call but she was promoting one of her charities last night.

If Chelsea is Dylan's, she would be "inside" the cabin. Outside is where the heroes are.

#20423   2013/09/07 10:21AM
    Jeaniebean507

Quote Jeaniebean507:

Is it possible that the actress who played Hope may be a part of this super secret location shoot? If the simpleton indeed kidnaps Peanut and/or Chels, then Adam will certainly need some heavenly inspiration from his dear mother. I really wish she were alive because she would be the perfect person to get through to both Adam and Chelsea. Who better to help them understand the actions of the other? If Miss Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs can have "Ghost Cassie" then surely our guy can have a few conversations with Hope. If Hope had some extra time she should pay that scumbag Victor a visit

Anything is possible on a soap,lol... But you're right;maybe if Hope visits Adam, She certainly should visit Victor. Maybe she could scare the crap outta him!

Or,she just stays unseen, but every time he does something wrong, she smacks him upside the head,lol

#20424   2013/09/07 10:21AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote justtwocents: Thanks Gidget.

OK, now I know the reason for Delia speculation. This is a LONG shot -- but could he kidnap Delia instead of the baby since it was a little girl that he felt responsible for during the war? I have to think Chelsea or the baby would be involved, though, for Adam to be taping.

Possibly he kidnaps all three? If Chelsea has to get her comeuppance then so should Chloe and Dullen kidnapping her daughter would be a start. I'll have to come up with something extra special for Victoria.

#20425   2013/09/07 10:24AM
    gardengal

Quote Jeaniebean507:

No to ghost Hope! I've had more then enough with Ghost Cassie and the very tanned Ghost John. Adam can save his Spunky Terror and/or Peanut without his mama's sage advice.

#20426   2013/09/07 10:26AM
    Jeaniebean507

OK, now I know the reason for Delia speculation. This is a LONG shot -- but could he kidnap Delia instead of the baby since it was a little girl that he felt responsible for during the war? I have to think Chelsea or the baby would be involved, though, for Adam to be taping.

Possibly he kidnaps all three? If Chelsea has to get her comeuppance then so should Chloe and Dullen kidnapping her daughter would be a start. I'll have to come up with something extra special for Victoria.

Hmmm; possible, but I'm wondering how could he do this? Take them at gunpoint? How would he get them into the woods? Maybe they are at the park and he takes them from there?Sounds a bit crazy, even for a soap, but I never say never.

#20427   2013/09/07 10:27AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote gardengal:

If Chelsea is Dylan's, she would be "inside" the cabin. Outside is where the heroes are.

If the heroes are outside,I guess Billy will be inside with the cupcake queen trying to talk G.I Duh down

#20428   2013/09/07 10:32AM
    gardengal

Quote Jeaniebean507:

Hmmm; possible, but I'm wondering how could he do this? Take them at gunpoint? How would he get them into the woods? Maybe they are at the park and he takes them from there?Sounds a bit crazy, even for a soap, but I never say never.

Old Bluest of All Eyes will likely be the neediest of the needy. Whoever he has at gunpoint may have willingly gone to his liar to help him. Then he goes all PTSD GI Joe on them, and holding a gun to his visitor(s) turned hostage(s).

#20429   2013/09/07 10:36AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:

No to ghost Hope! I've had more then enough with Ghost Cassie and the very tanned Ghost John. Adam can save his Spunky Terror and/or Peanut without his mama's sage advice.

Generally I would agree with you but if Adam ever needed his mama it would be during this crisis. How many times have Victor and Sharon proven themselves to be fair weather and unreliable? With all the emotional turmoil predating this possible dramatic event, he'll need Hope.

#20430   2013/09/07 10:40AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:

Or,she just stays unseen, but every time he does something wrong, she smacks him upside the head,lol
    Hope(pun not intended) that there's a Gold gym in heaven, she'd be smacking that old coot often.

« 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list