List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 04:58PM, Views: 1599719, Replies: 32075
    « 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 » »| page:
    #20411   2013/09/07 09:21AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote gardengal:
    Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw:
    Quote Spike1976: I'm very intrigue.

If Billy and Adam are working together. It has to do with either Chelsea, Johnny or Peanut. If there is a plane crash because they were off looking for someone or they might be looking for someone in the woods? Could it be the kidnapping and they are trying to find the cabin that Dylan's father own?

Is it wrong that I want Adam to press charges against Dylan,if he does indeed kidnap Peanut? If he ended up in Fairview for life would be fine with me. I hate him

Oh to dream of such a fate for the hapless jerk. LOL! Since it won't happen, kind of makes me think he grabs both Peanut and Chelsea. She won't press charges.
    Dagnabit I never considered that the simpleton may grab Chelsea I really hate the genius who decided to insert him in the Chadam baby story. These "writers" have screwed this whole storyline in every conceivable way. The sole saving grace will be the undeniable talent of Melissa Claire Egan and Micheal Muhney.

#20412   2013/09/07 09:35AM
    TwoOfEach

Doesn't seem that MCE was at the super secret taping. It's not impossible that she showed for the late call but she was promoting one of her charities last night.

#20413   2013/09/07 09:52AM
    justtwocents

Quote Laduree: jcren posted a picture from the shoot, which is a location shoot, over on her MB. We know that MM and BM were filming. That guy who keeps getting called to play the EMT was also called in. Hmmm....

Pardon my ignorance but who is BM?

#20414   2013/09/07 09:52AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote TwoOfEach: Doesn't seem that MCE was at the super secret taping. It's not impossible that she showed for the late call but she was promoting one of her charities last night.

Is it possible that the actress who played Hope may be a part of this super secret location shoot? If the simpleton indeed kidnaps Peanut and/or Chels, then Adam will certainly need some heavenly inspiration from his dear mother. I really wish she were alive because she would be the perfect person to get through to both Adam and Chelsea. Who better to help them understand the actions of the other? If Miss Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs can have "Ghost Cassie" then surely our guy can have a few conversations with Hope. If Hope had some extra time she should pay that scumbag Victor a visit

#20415   2013/09/07 09:55AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Laduree: jcren posted a picture from the shoot, which is a location shoot, over on her MB. We know that MM and BM were filming. That guy who keeps getting called to play the EMT was also called in. Hmmm....

Pardon my ignorance but who is BM?

Billy Miller

#20416   2013/09/07 09:58AM
    justtwocents

Quote Laduree:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Laduree: Someone just posted another picture. It looks like they were filming in the woods. Any guesses?

Ari's kidnapping theory coming to fruitition? Or how about Victor having his henchman grabbing Jabot's hot new designer, and stashing her in the woods? You know just like Victor probably did with Victoria in Miami.

BTW I'm always wrong!!

Jcren wonders if Delia is somehow involved. The Adam part is a mystery.

I wish I could post the two pics from the shoot. The one in the woods looks creepy.

Maybe this will work.

distilleryimage6.ak.instagram.com/8cdeff3217ac11e3a61522000aaa053e_7.jpg
    ... />

Ooooh, good pic!!!! It's gonna be good -- but I have serious doubts about it having anything to do with Delia. If Adam is taping -- and it's smack dab in the middle of a high profile s/l I don't know why they would pull Delia into the plot -- although I could see that happening down the road if she needs something from Johnny.

I think it has to do with Chelsea or baby being kidnapped by Dullan (woods is a perfect backdrop!)

#20417   2013/09/07 10:04AM
    Jeaniebean507

Quote TwoOfEach: Doesn't seem that MCE was at the super secret taping. It's not impossible that she showed for the late call but she was promoting one of her charities last night.

Is it possible that the actress who played Hope may be a part of this super secret location shoot? If the simpleton indeed kidnaps Peanut and/or Chels, then Adam will certainly need some heavenly inspiration from his dear mother. I really wish she were alive because she would be the perfect person to get through to both Adam and Chelsea. Who better to help them understand the actions of the other? If Miss Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs can have "Ghost Cassie" then surely our guy can have a few conversations with Hope. If Hope had some extra time she should pay that scumbag Victor a visit

Anything is possible on a soap,lol... But you're right;maybe if Hope visits Adam, She certainly should visit Victor. Maybe she could scare the crap outta him!

#20418   2013/09/07 10:08AM
    justtwocents

Thanks Gidget.

OK, now I know the reason for Delia speculation. This is a LONG shot -- but could he kidnap Delia instead of the baby since it was a little girl that he felt responsible for during the war? I have to think Chelsea or the baby would be involved, though, for Adam to be taping.

#20419   2013/09/07 10:11AM
    Jeaniebean507

If Billy and Adam are working together. It has to do with either Chelsea, Johnny or Peanut. If there is a plane crash because they were off looking for someone or they might be looking for someone in the woods? Could it be the kidnapping and they are trying to find the cabin that Dylan's father own?

Is it wrong that I want Adam to press charges against Dylan,if he does indeed kidnap Peanut? If he ended up in Fairview for life would be fine with me. I hate him

My first thought was that Dylan kidnaps Chelsea & Peanut. Adam and Billy are working together due to Billy/Dylan friendship. However, I'm sure they'll all survive and Dylan( with his ptsd) will have his "Get out of Jail Free" card .

#20420   2013/09/07 10:16AM
    Jeaniebean507

I'm going with kidnapping. I think you might be right about the cabin; I had almost forgotten about that. Maybe Billy will be the hostage negotiator; although, that might be what interrupts Nick & Avery's wedding. They might call Avery to talk Dylan down.

« 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list