List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 06:39AM, Views: 1460329, Replies: 30956
    « 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 » »| page:
    #20391   2013/09/07 04:27AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Laduree

jcren posted a picture from the shoot, which is a location shoot, over on her MB. We know that MM and BM were filming. That guy who keeps getting called to play the EMT was also called in. Hmmm....

#20392   2013/09/07 04:32AM
    Georgia rain

Don't forget to mail your vote for Adam and Chelsea Chadam to

CBS Readers' Poll c/o Soaps In Depth 270 Sylvan Ave. Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

This a an important poll

#20393   2013/09/07 06:28AM
    Laduree

Quote MM:

Sun is coming up. I've just now finished with an all-nighter at work. It's 6:18am and I'm headed home...to sleep. #SuperSecretScenes

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 06:28AM
    #20394   2013/09/07 06:28AM
    gardengal

Quote Laduree: jcren posted a picture from the shoot, which is a location shoot, over on her MB. We know that MM and BM were filming. That guy who keeps getting called to play the EMT was also called in. Hmmm....

An accident perhaps? George Guzman tweeted he was going to be at work from the afternoon til morning. I'll guess that so were the makeup people. Accidents would require a lot of long hours of makeup and hair. Now wonder if was secret (sorta) due to location work or is their a mystery person involved. No tweets from MCE and AM. If anyone will figure things out, it will be jcren.

#20395   2013/09/07 06:30AM
    Laduree

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Laduree: jcren posted a picture from the shoot, which is a location shoot, over on her MB. We know that MM and BM were filming. That guy who keeps getting called to play the EMT was also called in. Hmmm....

An accident perhaps? George Guzman tweeted he was going to be at work from the afternoon til morning. I'll guess that so were the makeup people. Accidents would require a lot of long hours of makeup and hair. Now wonder if was secret (sorta) due to location work or is their a mystery person involved. No tweets from MCE and AM. If anyone will figure things out, it will be jcren.

Everyone is scratching their heads, but MM pulled an all-nighter.

#20396   2013/09/07 06:34AM
    cdhg

Quote Georgia rain: Don't forget to mail your vote for Adam and Chelsea Chadam to

CBS Readers' Poll c/o Soaps In Depth 270 Sylvan Ave. Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

This a an important poll

I have never voted in this poll, but what are some of the rules on how to vote regarding couples, actors, etc. Do you have to use a separate postcard for each, and do you have to spell out the first and last name correctly? If that is the case, I could see Adam and Chelsea losing a few votes, if people are not using MaCavoy for Chelsea's last name should that be required. I might consider voting in this poll.

I do like that Chadam does well in the poll consistently and that I never see Chylan and Navery make the top 10.

#20397   2013/09/07 06:35AM
    Laduree

Someone just posted another picture. It looks like they were filming in the woods. Any guesses?

#20398   2013/09/07 06:39AM
    gardengal

Quote Laduree: Someone just posted another picture. It looks like they were filming in the woods. Any guesses?

Ari's kidnapping theory coming to fruitition? Or how about Victor having his henchman grabbing Jabot's hot new designer, and stashing her in the woods? You know just like Victor probably did with Victoria in Miami.

BTW I'm always wrong!!

#20399   2013/09/07 06:42AM
    Laduree

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Laduree: Someone just posted another picture. It looks like they were filming in the woods. Any guesses?

Ari's kidnapping theory coming to fruitition? Or how about Victor having his henchman grabbing Jabot's hot new designer, and stashing her in the woods? You know just like Victor probably did with Victoria in Miami.

BTW I'm always wrong!!

Jcren wonders if Delia is somehow involved. The Adam part is a mystery.

I wish I could post the two pics from the shoot. The one in the woods looks creepy.

Maybe this will work.

distilleryimage6.ak.instagram.com/8cdeff3217ac11e3a61522000aaa053e_7.jpg

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 06:43AM
    #20400   2013/09/07 06:43AM
    cdhg

Did the picture have MM and BM in it? If MCE and AH were part of this, then one might think it would have been coordinated for them to not say anything about filming if MM was planning to tweet about it.

I guess this could be anything from a fight, rescue, working together, something connected to Peanut and or Johnny, something connected to Jack or Victor, something connected to Chelsea, Victoria, or Dylan, even if SB was not filming as suggested. Maybe this is part of a kidnapping story. All kinds of things to be speculated about. It sounds like someone gets hurt.

I have thought about future stories where Chelsea and the baby are kidnapped and taken to Myanmar, where Billy and Adam both go over there to find and rescue since Billy is familiar with the place.

« 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list