List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/22 08:49PM, Views: 1571716, Replies: 31907
    « 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 » »| page:
    #20371   2013/09/06 06:21PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jeaniebean507

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote justtwocents: If you've not yet watched the spoiler preview video with Adam, Dullan, and Billy, check it out on the spoiler page. They already have the Sept 9 spoilers up!

So Avery will diss Chelsea to Adam saying "how could she do this to you and Dullan?" They really are making a villain out of our girl.

And how in the freaking world is the Shadam thread above ours? What have they got to talk about over there?

Oh, the usual; Nobody does it better, best couple etc, ad nauseum

I am sure they are happy about the Chadam fight and is hoping Adam will take Peanut and go marry Sharon.

Someone from there said exactly that, a while back.. Adam should take the baby away from Chelsea; That He, Sharon Faith & Peanut would live happily ever after. ( insert vomit emoticon)

#20372   2013/09/06 06:37PM
    justtwocents

Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote justtwocents: If you've not yet watched the spoiler preview video with Adam, Dullan, and Billy, check it out on the spoiler page. They already have the Sept 9 spoilers up!

So Avery will diss Chelsea to Adam saying "how could she do this to you and Dullan?" They really are making a villain out of our girl.

And how in the freaking world is the Shadam thread above ours? What have they got to talk about over there?

I am sure they are happy about the Chadam fight and is hoping Adam will take Peanut and go marry Sharon.

Someone from there said exactly that, a while back.. Adam should take the baby away from Chelsea; That He, Sharon Faith & Peanut would live happily ever after. ( insert vomit emoticon)

Is this person related to Dylan? DUH.

#20373   2013/09/06 06:52PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
    TEASER: Tonight I report to work 2 hours after midnight. Shooting some super-secret scenes (to air in mid/late Oct). #

Okay what does this sound like, It is the Anniversary of Riley miscarriage, could a reunion or a kidnapping or Chelsea fashion line, Adam and Victor and Jack, Villy something eve bigger is going on, Man Sony and YR producers are keeping all this Chadam drama in suspense. They probably don't want to reveal the money couple's spoiler .CBS knows that Chadam creates Buzz even though this whole year we got nothing but boring Chylan and blah Shadam, Chadam still raises the viewers heart rate, a few haters don't count for them.

About the tweet though, MM is hinting at something but someone gotta read more closely, what is it that he is hinting at, MM sure is pimping Chadam lately,it is MCE turn to do some pimping too now

#20374   2013/09/06 06:55PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:

Shadam is so yesterday, they are not even relevant anymore. SC and MM both have moved on from that pairing, it is time their fans do too, Shadam was always a plot point and always will be plot point. As long as MCE and JM are on YR, Shadam will never triumph over super couple Chadam and Shick. Never.

#20375   2013/09/06 06:57PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote trunks: I remember when JM tweeted about SB and MCE shooting scenes that were going to dig, but why not tweet about the scenes between MM and MCE, no scenes is going to top the scenes from today's Canadian episode. MM and MCE were sensational, hands down!I doubt SB is going to deliver, that was just his new bestie JM propping him and trying to hard to promote Steve's acting skills, JC has done the same.
    I thought JM and MM were besties, they tweeted each other all the time, but now he never talks about him. Odd!!!!I guess since SB is the golden boy that JM doesn't want to upset SB so he sings his praises.

Babe, Congrates on your engagement and So good that most of our posters are back. I was away too just like you. I just started posting yesterday. We made 2000 pages of post. WOHOOOO. Here is to more and more of them.

#20376   2013/09/06 07:06PM
    trunks

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote trunks: I remember when JM tweeted about SB and MCE shooting scenes that were going to dig, but why not tweet about the scenes between MM and MCE, no scenes is going to top the scenes from today's Canadian episode. MM and MCE were sensational, hands down!I doubt SB is going to deliver, that was just his new bestie JM propping him and trying to hard to promote Steve's acting skills, JC has done the same.
    I thought JM and MM were besties, they tweeted each other all the time, but now he never talks about him. Odd!!!!I guess since SB is the golden boy that JM doesn't want to upset SB so he sings his praises.

Babe, Congrates on your engagement and So good that most of our posters are back. I was away too just like you. I just started posting yesterday. We made 2000 pages of post. WOHOOOO. Here is to more and more of them.

Thanks so much!!!!

#20377   2013/09/06 07:18PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Make sure to cast your votes for Best Actor and Best Actress and Best favorite Super couple

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-2-2013-edition/

#20378   2013/09/06 07:45PM
    Spike1976

Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:

It doesn't really matter what they say, haters can hate but as long as Adam's story is very involve with Chelsea and he still loves her then it's all good.

#20379   2013/09/06 08:01PM
    Ari1

I just watched US Thursday's show. I thought almost the whole show was about Chadam, even the scenes they weren't in. I also saw a lot of foreshadowing predicting the doom of Chylan.

1. Jack and Billy. Jack: Victor is doing everything in his power to make sure Summer remains a Newman. Billy: Does he not understand simple biology? Jack: He needs a brush up course. This is going to get ugly fast. This dialogue seemed like a dig at Dylan, too, because he can't figure out simple math much less biology.

2. Chelsea gives Dylan a good luck charm(it must be cursed). Dylan tells Chelsea how he feels unlucky. Chelsea say: how can you feel unlucky when you have a wife who loves you and a beautiful boy. (Um because he doesn't have those things, duh! Later near the end of the show she says to the baby: Do you know how lucky you are because Dylan loves us and he's going to take care of us. (I saw this as foreshadowing that he will not take of them) Then she says: you have the best daddy in the world. (In the first sentence she says Dylan will take care of us, not daddy will take care of us. So in the next sentence when she says daddy, she's talking about Adam.

3. Adam and Victor. Victor like Chelsea does not trust Adam. Victor like Chelsea has some secret plan to protect him and NE from Adam. I see NE as Victor's baby. He and Adam argue and Adam says to Victoria: You don't have to be jealous of this father/son camaraderie anymore because it doesn't exist. It never did. It's just a figment of our imagination. (The same thing can be said of Chelsea and Dylan's relationship.

4. Victor and Victoria talking about Adam. Victor says: I was hoping he'd turnout to be a different son, the son that he claimed he wanted to be but I knew I would be disappointed. (This is like how Chelsea felt when she married Adam). Victor says: "if I loose my business partner then I have to be prepared to loose my son. I can't sacrifice what I never really had. (Victor's true first born is his business. He will sacrifice Adam to keep his business like Chelsea sacrificed Adam to keep her son.) Victoria: I know you are disappointed and hurt. Adam broke your heart. (Like Adam broke Chelsea's heart) Victor: That's not possible. ( Victor doesn't have a heart while Chelsea's heart was genuinely broken. )

5. Adam and Jack. Jack says: I loaned you the money so that you could have a genuine relationship with your father. What's changed? Adam: Who cares what I wanted because it's clear to me that my father doesn't want it. (Later) Adam: What I regret is letting my guard down with my dad and getting soft for a minute. I don't know what I was hoping for. Jack: maybe some fatherly advice or someone to play catch with. Adam: The boardroom is my father's field of play and business is his game of choice. Jack: Victor always plays to win. Adam: Yeah, even when he's playing against his own children. (This shows how Adam wanted the Norman Rockwell relationship with his dad, but NE is Victor's first born. And Adam is trying to steal NE. But Adam is no different from Victor's other children who also pushed Victor out.) (later) Jack: you can still have it all with someone other than Chelsea. Adam: I'm not sure I'd agree with you on that...what I need to do is focus on my strengths, what I do well. (This tells me he is still not ready to put his family first) Adam: right now my father is all over me so I might have to push him out of NE sooner rather than I planned. (It's funny how everyone thinks Adam would never take Chelsea's baby but he is trying to take Victor's baby(NE)

6. The scene with Adam and Anita where Anita says to Adam that Chelsea has never been happier is irony. The scene cuts to Chelsea crying while holding her baby. Both Chelsea and Adam are unhappy with the choices they made once they split.

#20380   2013/09/06 08:13PM
    3WishGenie

Quote jamilah:

Avery really have some nerve talking about Chelsea when Nick did his own paternity lie.

this is the same woman who ripped into her own sister when it was her stupid fiancee who lied! if she goes off on Chelsea, someone should point her to her own fiancee whom she supports whole heartedly.

« 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list