List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 06:56AM, Views: 1459896, Replies: 30952
    « 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 » »| page:
    #20361   2013/09/06 05:07PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Spike1976

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote gardengal: The CDN sounds good. Finally this thing is moving.

Still leaning towards Dylan attempting suicide at some point. Nor do I think Victoria will face any wrath except from Adam and possibly Jack and Sharon. Most will understand why Chelsea did what she did. That's where an attempted suicide will make her reviled in GC. My fearless prediction Dylan will do it on Avery's wedding day. Plus it will make Chelsea feel guilty about Dylan, and hopefully to Adam sometime in the near future. A Chadam reunion will have to have her feel contrite about what she did to Adam.

Ari has a great track record. Everything points to Connor being put at risk. Yet in my mind Dylan will be the hero somewhere and somehow. So it makes me wonder if Faith will be the kid he rescues. That would let him be the napper of Peanut, but redeemed with Faith. Sharon is messing up Faith with her own issues.

Still going with either a Christmas reunion to make the dream come true. Or a NYE to go with the timeline theory.

There are my fearless predictions. Quite proud of my lousy track record, so take with a grain of very ground salt.

That is the fun of it, making predictions that we hope will be right.

I know I have discussed my theory regarding the good dates of Chadam last year being bad dates this year with eventually the great moment being on the day of their worst moment last year which was the miscarriage date. Then we had Chelsea tell Melanie about the October due date in front of Adam. I do not know if that comes back up or not, since the Melanie story may have been altered some.

I also view the Chadam vs. Chylan parallel moments and dates from last year to this year as Adam standing by and not living the life he was meant to live along with Chylan being a weak substitute and parody/satire of Chadam. That would not necessarily fall in line with an October reunite, but still would be important for understanding the story going on.

This storyline as a whole started with the Christmas Dream. It led to Adam making the effort to reunite with Chelsea but trust had been broken and Adam still had other priorities that got in the way of repairing that trust.

Adam and Chelsea both had a bad Christmas last year, even though they had some bonding moments until he brought up the talk with Sharon. Chelsea then thought she was second choice, but Adam realized she was the choice after his dream. Even before she walked out, it was a sad time with Adam breaking down over the lost baby.

Since they both had a bad Christmas last year, maybe it comes full circle this year with them reuniting where Peanut's story started and fulfilling Adam's Christmas dream fully. I know Peanut was conceived on New Year's, which could be a date of reconnecting, but I will go with Christmas.

Writers sometimes like to use Christmas and New Years as the time for forming, reuniting, and reconnecting couples.

Maybe my October miscarriage date idea can at least be used for something positive or a bonding moment in the midst of turmoil.

If Dylan kidnaps the baby, maybe they will find him on the October miscarriage date.

That would work fine with them finding a baby on the anniversary of the day they lost the baby.

MM said there would be high and lows, strengths and weaknesses in this storyline, so that sounds to me that it will not all be bitter fighting, although that will be part of it.

If the writers do this right, they can really dive into the characters POVs and show the viewer the reasons for the behavior and actions as it pertains to Adam and Chelsea. This needs to be explored.

This story has so much potential especially both are insecure and having bad past.

I think Chelsea has always been insecure about anyone loving her but Adam made her believe that she could be love until he broke her heart into little pieces and she started believing the worse in Adam except she doesn't realize that she's the one that is self-sabotaging.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 05:08PM
    #20362   2013/09/06 05:13PM
    Jeaniebean507

Quote cdhg:
    Quote gardengal: The CDN sounds good. Finally this thing is moving.

Still leaning towards Dylan attempting suicide at some point. Nor do I think Victoria will face any wrath except from Adam and possibly Jack and Sharon. Most will understand why Chelsea did what she did. That's where an attempted suicide will make her reviled in GC. My fearless prediction Dylan will do it on Avery's wedding day. Plus it will make Chelsea feel guilty about Dylan, and hopefully to Adam sometime in the near future. A Chadam reunion will have to have her feel contrite about what she did to Adam.

Ari has a great track record. Everything points to Connor being put at risk. Yet in my mind Dylan will be the hero somewhere and somehow. So it makes me wonder if Faith will be the kid he rescues. That would let him be the napper of Peanut, but redeemed with Faith. Sharon is messing up Faith with her own issues.

Still going with either a Christmas reunion to make the dream come true. Or a NYE to go with the timeline theory.

There are my fearless predictions. Quite proud of my lousy track record, so take with a grain of very ground salt.

That is the fun of it, making predictions that we hope will be right.

I know I have discussed my theory regarding the good dates of Chadam last year being bad dates this year with eventually the great moment being on the day of their worst moment last year which was the miscarriage date. Then we had Chelsea tell Melanie about the October due date in front of Adam. I do not know if that comes back up or not, since the Melanie story may have been altered some.

I also view the Chadam vs. Chylan parallel moments and dates from last year to this year as Adam standing by and not living the life he was meant to live along with Chylan being a weak substitute and parody/satire of Chadam. That would not necessarily fall in line with an October reunite, but still would be important for understanding the story going on.

This storyline as a whole started with the Christmas Dream. It led to Adam making the effort to reunite with Chelsea but trust had been broken and Adam still had other priorities that got in the way of repairing that trust.

Adam and Chelsea both had a bad Christmas last year, even though they had some bonding moments until he brought up the talk with Sharon. Chelsea then thought she was second choice, but Adam realized she was the choice after his dream. Even before she walked out, it was a sad time with Adam breaking down over the lost baby.

Since they both had a bad Christmas last year, maybe it comes full circle this year with them reuniting where Peanut's story started and fulfilling Adam's Christmas dream fully. I know Peanut was conceived on New Year's, which could be a date of reconnecting, but I will go with Christmas.

Writers sometimes like to use Christmas and New Years as the time for forming, reuniting, and reconnecting couples.

Maybe my October miscarriage date idea can at least be used for something positive or a bonding moment in the midst of turmoil.

Cdhg, I really believe that all the parallels were for a reason and I'm sure the October miscarriage date will be something positive. I'm not terribly disappointed in Chadam fighting, as I sort of expected it. I didn't think they would fall into each other's arms when Adam found out the baby was his. The fighting that will ensue hopefully will be what gets them back together. However, I do think Dylan will either kidnap Peanut, or maybe(Just a thought) Chelsea might run off with the baby after fighting with Adam/Dylan.(jmo) Regardless, I firmly believe they will be back together. If not, the whole storyline would seem to be pointless; given all the parallelism .

#20363   2013/09/06 05:27PM
    justtwocents

Wasn't there a tweet or spoiler that gave the idea of Adam protecting Chelsea and the baby around this time? It seems like it was an obscure tweet from MM. Can't recall exact wording.

Personally I'd rather see Dullan kidnap both Chelsea and baby. Adam to the rescue!

#20364   2013/09/06 05:41PM
    trunks

I remember when JM tweeted about SB and MCE shooting scenes that were going to dig, but why not tweet about the scenes between MM and MCE, no scenes is going to top the scenes from today's Canadian episode. MM and MCE were sensational, hands down!I doubt SB is going to deliver, that was just his new bestie JM propping him and trying to hard to promote Steve's acting skills, JC has done the same.
    I thought JM and MM were besties, they tweeted each other all the time, but now he never talks about him. Odd!!!!I guess since SB is the golden boy that JM doesn't want to upset SB so he sings his praises.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 05:42PM
    #20365   2013/09/06 05:41PM
    Jeaniebean507

Quote justtwocents: Wasn't there a tweet or spoiler that gave the idea of Adam protecting Chelsea and the baby around this time? It seems like it was an obscure tweet from MM. Can't recall exact wording.

Personally I'd rather see Dullan kidnap both Chelsea and baby. Adam to the rescue!

I could go for a Chelsea/Peanut kidnap or hostage situation!

#20366   2013/09/06 05:54PM
    justtwocents

If you've not yet watched the spoiler preview video with Adam, Dullan, and Billy, check it out on the spoiler page. They already have the Sept 9 spoilers up!

So Avery will diss Chelsea to Adam saying "how could she do this to you and Dullan?" They really are making a villain out of our girl.

And how in the freaking world is the Shadam thread above ours? What have they got to talk about over there?

#20367   2013/09/06 06:05PM
    jamilah

Quote justtwocents: If you've not yet watched the spoiler preview video with Adam, Dullan, and Billy, check it out on the spoiler page. They already have the Sept 9 spoilers up!

So Avery will diss Chelsea to Adam saying "how could she do this to you and Dullan?" They really are making a villain out of our girl.

And how in the freaking world is the Shadam thread above ours? What have they got to talk about over there?

Avery really have some nerve talking about Chelsea when Nick did his own paternity lie.

#20368   2013/09/06 06:10PM
    Jeaniebean507

Quote justtwocents: If you've not yet watched the spoiler preview video with Adam, Dullan, and Billy, check it out on the spoiler page. They already have the Sept 9 spoilers up!

Oh, the usual; Nobody does it better, best couple etc, ad nauseum

#20369   2013/09/06 06:14PM
    jamilah

Quote Jeaniebean507:

Oh, the usual; Nobody does it better, best couple etc, ad nauseum

I am sure they are happy about the Chadam fight and is hoping Adam will take Peanut and go marry Sharon.

#20370   2013/09/06 06:20PM
    jamilah

Chelsea took a beating today emotionally from Adam and will get another one next week from Dylan. I am hoping that she will do the right thing and introduce Adam to Peanut and help them to start bonding as father and son. Its not about her anymore,its whats best for the baby. MCE and MM did a great job and should submit these scenes for Emmy Nominations.

« 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list