List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/31 07:07PM, Views: 1494952, Replies: 31282
    « 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 » »| page:
    #20351   2013/09/06 04:07PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Ari1

Quote gardengal:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote justtwocents: We've all gone round and round about Chelsea's lie this year. After reading about today's CN epi (and watching yesterday's) I'm disappointed that the writers took Chelsea's character down this path of putting her fears/interest over Peanut's health. I know -- I know, she's confused, yada yada yada -- but her mothering instincts should be skyrocketing.

This year I've given space for the "she thinks she's doing what's best for the baby" line -- but she is an intelligent woman who knows that keeping the baby's father, who has the disease but has overcome it, in the lurch would not be in Peanut's best interest.

I dread hearing more lies come out of her mouth on Monday but I'm thankful Adam now knows.

CN fans -- I guess it's hard to tell what he'll do now, but was their only anger on Adam's face when speaking to Chelsea or do you see any room for grace? Where's that coma flashback when you need it?

Chelsea is selfish and doesn't fit in a good mother category just like Sharon. But about Adam, he was hurt, heartbroken, joy and happy for knowing he has a child, hurt by Chelsea's lies, he told her that her fears confirm that she never knew him, the real him, Chelsea had guilty look all over her lying pretty face, he was also graceful and understanding towards Chelsea. Even after the truth, he kept telling her to fess up and tell him the truth cause even though now he knows, he still want as to hear it from her, he approached peanut's crib and Chelsea got in the way and told him to don't go near him and then he was angry for he said he has already missed out a lot , he was emotional and crying because of passing his gene t oPeanut and he said Chelsea can't stop him from being with his own flesh and blood. He sat and told Chelsea that he knows what hardship blindness can be, he and his mom dealt with it and now my son, then he breaks down and yells and then he says he is going to go see his son cause this might be the last time he can actually see and he wants him to be his real dad, he breaks down again, Man MM kept breaking my heart when he said those lines. MCE played the role of a tortured con artist brilliantly . They both owned todays' show. MM just tweeted that he is on his way to shoot for a scene that will air in mid October and it is going to be big, Man so much publicity for this big thing that is going down ,I dunno what that is, but he said he is filming at night tonight, then that means SB is also involved cause usually night shift filming involves his character due to his schedule conflict. I am so excited that Finally boredom zzzz Chylan is over. Thank God.

Great info -- thanks CEL!

About the above, I'm assuming he guessed her fears since she didn't fess up? Did he nail her fears? That line worries me a little b/c now he's saying she never really knew him. Ouch. That was one of the things I loved about Chadam. She DID know him -- and loved him still. But the writers have screwed that up too.

I can't believe she tried to block him from seeing Peanut! I hope she wasn't successful. I haven't seen the epi yet and I'm already on Adam's side to do whatever necessary to get Peanut out of that mess!

I think they know each other pretty well, it is just that Chelsea let her insecurities due to giving up Johnny, the miscarriage, the breakdown of their marriage over Sharon, NE, and Victor, Adam's lies, feeling abandoned, her nightmares, guilt, her past life, anger, hurt, advice from Chloe, etc. get the best of her and clouded her judgment and trust regarding Adam. She lost confidence in herself due to feeling like he made a "sucker of love" out of her.

Chelsea is one who wants to hear someone express their feelings and also show it back action. Adam is not the best at that.

She showed Victor in the hospital and Melanie just recently that she knows Adam pretty well.

She does know him to a certain extent, but she never trusted him fully. In some respect its Adam that didn't really know Chelsea . Chelsea never could truly believe Adam loved her. In many respects she hates herself, and finds herself unlovable. Adam just confirmed her insecurities with Sharon and NE, and then Chloe along with Victoria played those same fears to the hilt. What amazes me Adam never really understood the depths of her insecurities. Had he, he might have never put Sharon into their marriage.

Excellent point! I think Chelsea is full of self-loathing as is Adam. On you tube I watched a Chadam episode (11/15/12?) where she asked Adam why he loved her. It was such an emotionally raw episode. I suggest y'all go back and see it. Adam was so sweet and kind and telling her how much he loved her and how he chose her and still chooses her. She said you know how to push the right buttons and say the right things and he got upset because she thought he was conning her. It was a touching show but at the end you could tell she didn't believe him. There was another show where he was leaving for work and she hugged him like she was holding on for life and he asked her what's wrong and she covered with something and he bought it. She was so vulnerable then. I'm sad she couldn't trust Adam's love because she should have. I think Chelsea will will go down a long road of self-loathing. She may be the one who hits rock bottom. I hope the writers delve deeper into her psyche. During one of her fights with Adam she could tell him her fears and bare her soul. That would be good drama.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 04:12PM
    #20352   2013/09/06 04:14PM
    Spike1976

Quote Ari1:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote justtwocents: We've all gone round and round about Chelsea's lie this year. After reading about today's CN epi (and watching yesterday's) I'm disappointed that the writers took Chelsea's character down this path of putting her fears/interest over Peanut's health. I know -- I know, she's confused, yada yada yada -- but her mothering instincts should be skyrocketing.

This year I've given space for the "she thinks she's doing what's best for the baby" line -- but she is an intelligent woman who knows that keeping the baby's father, who has the disease but has overcome it, in the lurch would not be in Peanut's best interest.

I dread hearing more lies come out of her mouth on Monday but I'm thankful Adam now knows.

CN fans -- I guess it's hard to tell what he'll do now, but was their only anger on Adam's face when speaking to Chelsea or do you see any room for grace? Where's that coma flashback when you need it?

Chelsea is selfish and doesn't fit in a good mother category just like Sharon. But about Adam, he was hurt, heartbroken, joy and happy for knowing he has a child, hurt by Chelsea's lies, he told her that her fears confirm that she never knew him, the real him, Chelsea had guilty look all over her lying pretty face, he was also graceful and understanding towards Chelsea. Even after the truth, he kept telling her to fess up and tell him the truth cause even though now he knows, he still want as to hear it from her, he approached peanut's crib and Chelsea got in the way and told him to don't go near him and then he was angry for he said he has already missed out a lot , he was emotional and crying because of passing his gene t oPeanut and he said Chelsea can't stop him from being with his own flesh and blood. He sat and told Chelsea that he knows what hardship blindness can be, he and his mom dealt with it and now my son, then he breaks down and yells and then he says he is going to go see his son cause this might be the last time he can actually see and he wants him to be his real dad, he breaks down again, Man MM kept breaking my heart when he said those lines. MCE played the role of a tortured con artist brilliantly . They both owned todays' show. MM just tweeted that he is on his way to shoot for a scene that will air in mid October and it is going to be big, Man so much publicity for this big thing that is going down ,I dunno what that is, but he said he is filming at night tonight, then that means SB is also involved cause usually night shift filming involves his character due to his schedule conflict. I am so excited that Finally boredom zzzz Chylan is over. Thank God.

About the above, I'm assuming he guessed her fears since she didn't fess up? Did he nail her fears? That line worries me a little b/c now he's saying she never really knew him. Ouch. That was one of the things I loved about Chadam. She DID know him -- and loved him still. But the writers have screwed that up too.

I can't believe she tried to block him from seeing Peanut! I hope she wasn't successful. I haven't seen the epi yet and I'm already on Adam's side to do whatever necessary to get Peanut out of that mess!

I think they know each other pretty well, it is just that Chelsea let her insecurities due to giving up Johnny, the miscarriage, the breakdown of their marriage over Sharon, NE, and Victor, Adam's lies, feeling abandoned, her nightmares, guilt, her past life, anger, hurt, advice from Chloe, etc. get the best of her and clouded her judgment and trust regarding Adam. She lost confidence in herself due to feeling like he made a "sucker of love" out of her.

Chelsea is one who wants to hear someone express their feelings and also show it back action. Adam is not the best at that.

She showed Victor in the hospital and Melanie just recently that she knows Adam pretty well.

She does know him to a certain extent, but she never trusted him fully. In some respect its Adam that didn't really know Chelsea . Chelsea never could truly believe Adam loved her. In many respects she hates herself, and finds herself unlovable. Adam just confirmed her insecurities with Sharon and NE, and then Chloe along with Victoria played those same fears to the hilt. What amazes me Adam never really understood the depths of her insecurities. Had he, he might have never put Sharon into their marriage.

Excellent point! I think Chelsea is full of self-loathing as is Adam. On you tube I watched a Chadam episode (11/15/12?) where she asked Adam why he loved her. It was such an emotionally raw episode. I suggest y'all go back and see it. Adam was so sweet and kind and telling her how much he loved her and how he chose her and still chooses her. She said you know how to push the right buttons and say the right things and he got upset because she thought he was conning her. It was a touching show but at the end you could tell she didn't believe him. There was another show where he was leaving for work and she hugged him like she was holding on for life and he asked her what's wrong and she covered with something and he bought it. She was so vulnerable then. I'm sad she couldn't trust Adam's love because she should have. I think Chelsea will will go down a long road of self-loathing. She may be the one who hits rock bottom. I hope the writers delve deeper into her psyche. During one of her fights with Adam she could tell him her fears and bare her soul. That would be good drama.

You can go back even farther before the engagement. She was saying it to herself that Adam would never love a woman like her and after they got engage she asked Adam why he would want to marry her.

#20353   2013/09/06 04:17PM
    justtwocents

Quote 3WishGenie: I hope that all of this gets explored in the next bit as Adam tries to understand why she did this.

Me too, 3 Wish. I'm sure that will come in time. Then again, I'm never totally sure of anything with these writers -- but it sounds like they did a good job with today's CN script so maybe we're on a roll!

#20354   2013/09/06 04:20PM
    justtwocents

Quote cdhg:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:

She did come across as confident and trusting until the issues after the miscarriage. You are right that she hates herself and finds herself unlovable. Ironically, Adam probably doesn't like himself in a lot of ways or find himself loveable either.

I think his own pain and guilt after the miscarriage caused him to lose focus on her insecurities, as she had become more confident during their relationship.

Your predictions about her con being a self-fulfilling prophecy may be coming true. Adam is not showing that he would take the baby and even after consulting with Avery, I do not figure he would pursue sole custody. Her fears, insecurities, etc. are pushing her down the path of forcing Adam's hand, possibly not being a good mother or influence. In time, I think she will be a great mother, but right not she is self-sabotaging. She knew this wasn't right from the start even telling Chloe that things would get worse.

ITA! I love the scenes between just Chelsea and Peanut. I understand MCE has a great singing voice. Hoping the writers will have her singing Pnut a lullaby at some point. She just needs to get past the lie and onto truth.

#20355   2013/09/06 04:22PM
    cdhg

Quote gardengal: The CDN sounds good. Finally this thing is moving.

Still leaning towards Dylan attempting suicide at some point. Nor do I think Victoria will face any wrath except from Adam and possibly Jack and Sharon. Most will understand why Chelsea did what she did. That's where an attempted suicide will make her reviled in GC. My fearless prediction Dylan will do it on Avery's wedding day. Plus it will make Chelsea feel guilty about Dylan, and hopefully to Adam sometime in the near future. A Chadam reunion will have to have her feel contrite about what she did to Adam.

Ari has a great track record. Everything points to Connor being put at risk. Yet in my mind Dylan will be the hero somewhere and somehow. So it makes me wonder if Faith will be the kid he rescues. That would let him be the napper of Peanut, but redeemed with Faith. Sharon is messing up Faith with her own issues.

Still going with either a Christmas reunion to make the dream come true. Or a NYE to go with the timeline theory.

There are my fearless predictions. Quite proud of my lousy track record, so take with a grain of very ground salt.

That is the fun of it, making predictions that we hope will be right.

I know I have discussed my theory regarding the good dates of Chadam last year being bad dates this year with eventually the great moment being on the day of their worst moment last year which was the miscarriage date. Then we had Chelsea tell Melanie about the October due date in front of Adam. I do not know if that comes back up or not, since the Melanie story may have been altered some.

I also view the Chadam vs. Chylan parallel moments and dates from last year to this year as Adam standing by and not living the life he was meant to live along with Chylan being a weak substitute and parody/satire of Chadam. That would not necessarily fall in line with an October reunite, but still would be important for understanding the story going on.

This storyline as a whole started with the Christmas Dream. It led to Adam making the effort to reunite with Chelsea but trust had been broken and Adam still had other priorities that got in the way of repairing that trust.

Adam and Chelsea both had a bad Christmas last year, even though they had some bonding moments until he brought up the talk with Sharon. Chelsea then thought she was second choice, but Adam realized she was the choice after his dream. Even before she walked out, it was a sad time with Adam breaking down over the lost baby.

Since they both had a bad Christmas last year, maybe it comes full circle this year with them reuniting where Peanut's story started and fulfilling Adam's Christmas dream fully. I know Peanut was conceived on New Year's, which could be a date of reconnecting, but I will go with Christmas.

Writers sometimes like to use Christmas and New Years as the time for forming, reuniting, and reconnecting couples.

Maybe my October miscarriage date idea can at least be used for something positive or a bonding moment in the midst of turmoil.

#20356   2013/09/06 04:33PM
    Ari1

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:

You can go back even farther before the engagement. She was saying it to herself that Adam would never love a woman like her and after they got engage she asked Adam why he would want to marry her.

Right! She has always been extremely insecure. Right before Adam proposed she was telling herself in the mirror how Adam could never love her. I think in her mind the whole marriage to Adam was a con. She felt he conned her because he never really loved her. Of course he did love her but she never truly believed it because deep down she thinks she's unlovable. Her whole con with Dylan is to hide that pain. It's about self preservation. Dylan is safe because he's so gullible. I imagine all of her pain from her childhood and her marriage will spill out in the middle of a fight with Adam.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 04:39PM
    #20357   2013/09/06 04:37PM
    Ari1

Quote cdhg:

Still leaning towards Dylan attempting suicide at some point. Nor do I think Victoria will face any wrath except from Adam and possibly Jack and Sharon. Most will understand why Chelsea did what she did. That's where an attempted suicide will make her reviled in GC. My fearless prediction Dylan will do it on Avery's wedding day. Plus it will make Chelsea feel guilty about Dylan, and hopefully to Adam sometime in the near future. A Chadam reunion will have to have her feel contrite about what she did to Adam.

Ari has a great track record. Everything points to Connor being put at risk. Yet in my mind Dylan will be the hero somewhere and somehow. So it makes me wonder if Faith will be the kid he rescues. That would let him be the napper of Peanut, but redeemed with Faith. Sharon is messing up Faith with her own issues.

Still going with either a Christmas reunion to make the dream come true. Or a NYE to go with the timeline theory.

There are my fearless predictions. Quite proud of my lousy track record, so take with a grain of very ground salt.

I know I have discussed my theory regarding the good dates of Chadam last year being bad dates this year with eventually the great moment being on the day of their worst moment last year which was the miscarriage date. Then we had Chelsea tell Melanie about the October due date in front of Adam. I do not know if that comes back up or not, since the Melanie story may have been altered some.

I also view the Chadam vs. Chylan parallel moments and dates from last year to this year as Adam standing by and not living the life he was meant to live along with Chylan being a weak substitute and parody/satire of Chadam. That would not necessarily fall in line with an October reunite, but still would be important for understanding the story going on.

This storyline as a whole started with the Christmas Dream. It led to Adam making the effort to reunite with Chelsea but trust had been broken and Adam still had other priorities that got in the way of repairing that trust.

Adam and Chelsea both had a bad Christmas last year, even though they had some bonding moments until he brought up the talk with Sharon. Chelsea then thought she was second choice, but Adam realized she was the choice after his dream. Even before she walked out, it was a sad time with Adam breaking down over the lost baby.

Since they both had a bad Christmas last year, maybe it comes full circle this year with them reuniting where Peanut's story started and fulfilling Adam's Christmas dream fully. I know Peanut was conceived on New Year's, which could be a date of reconnecting, but I will go with Christmas.

Writers sometimes like to use Christmas and New Years as the time for forming, reuniting, and reconnecting couples.

Maybe my October miscarriage date idea can at least be used for something positive or a bonding moment in the midst of turmoil.

If Dylan kidnaps the baby, maybe they will find him on the October miscarriage date.

#20358   2013/09/06 04:51PM
    justtwocents

Yikes! Checked out the general MB -- seem to be lots o' Chelsea haters right now. I suppose it's no surprise given her recent scripts. If those of us who love her no matter what are disappointed in her decisions, I suppose it's understandable but I still don't like to see it -- so I'm staying put.

#20359   2013/09/06 04:57PM
    cdhg

Quote justtwocents: Yikes! Checked out the general MB -- seem to be lots o' Chelsea haters right now. I suppose it's no surprise given her recent scripts. If those of us who love her no matter what are disappointed in her decisions, I suppose it's understandable but I still don't like to see it -- so I'm staying put.

I have not been on the mainboard today, but I was expecting what you described regarding the Chelsea threads. Unless, they just go off of recaps, I am glad they are watching when she is on. Probably many are just going off recaps as we are. MCE is still one of the more popular actresses on the show as is the character that she portrays, Chelsea.

#20360   2013/09/06 05:00PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:

If Dylan kidnaps the baby, maybe they will find him on the October miscarriage date.

That would work fine with them finding a baby on the anniversary of the day they lost the baby.

MM said there would be high and lows, strengths and weaknesses in this storyline, so that sounds to me that it will not all be bitter fighting, although that will be part of it.

If the writers do this right, they can really dive into the characters POVs and show the viewer the reasons for the behavior and actions as it pertains to Adam and Chelsea. This needs to be explored.

« 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list