List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/28 01:29PM, Views: 1578140, Replies: 31947
    « 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 » »| page:
    #20341   2013/09/06 03:32PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Laduree

Quote cdhg:
    Quote justtwocents: Spoiler over at Soap Central:
    Adam is pulled into a tornado of emotion as the reality of Connor’s paternity – and all its implications – sinks in

(Before that, it says he goes to Avery for legal advice.)

Sigh. This is not the route I'd hoped for.

I agree, but she is forcing his hand. It sounds like he confirmed that her fears were not true today, but he has to do something to be in his child's life, if Chelsea and/or Dylan try to prevent it.

Avery will be in an awkward position as she learns the truth from Adam. She will be upset. She also told Dylan a while back she would help him regarding rights to the child, if Adam made an issue of things. I do not think she will help Dylan against Adam, in this instance, if Dylan tries something on legal grounds.

Exactly. When Chelsea is telling him to get away from HER son, what other recourse does he have? I would lose all respect for Adam if he just shrugged his shoulders and did nothing. His back is against the wall right now.

#20342   2013/09/06 03:33PM
    cdhg

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote justtwocents: We've all gone round and round about Chelsea's lie this year. After reading about today's CN epi (and watching yesterday's) I'm disappointed that the writers took Chelsea's character down this path of putting her fears/interest over Peanut's health. I know -- I know, she's confused, yada yada yada -- but her mothering instincts should be skyrocketing.

This year I've given space for the "she thinks she's doing what's best for the baby" line -- but she is an intelligent woman who knows that keeping the baby's father, who has the disease but has overcome it, in the lurch would not be in Peanut's best interest.

I dread hearing more lies come out of her mouth on Monday but I'm thankful Adam now knows.

CN fans -- I guess it's hard to tell what he'll do now, but was their only anger on Adam's face when speaking to Chelsea or do you see any room for grace? Where's that coma flashback when you need it?

Chelsea is selfish and doesn't fit in a good mother category just like Sharon. But about Adam, he was hurt, heartbroken, joy and happy for knowing he has a child, hurt by Chelsea's lies, he told her that her fears confirm that she never knew him, the real him, Chelsea had guilty look all over her lying pretty face, he was also graceful and understanding towards Chelsea. Even after the truth, he kept telling her to fess up and tell him the truth cause even though now he knows, he still want as to hear it from her, he approached peanut's crib and Chelsea got in the way and told him to don't go near him and then he was angry for he said he has already missed out a lot , he was emotional and crying because of passing his gene t oPeanut and he said Chelsea can't stop him from being with his own flesh and blood. He sat and told Chelsea that he knows what hardship blindness can be, he and his mom dealt with it and now my son, then he breaks down and yells and then he says he is going to go see his son cause this might be the last time he can actually see and he wants him to be his real dad, he breaks down again, Man MM kept breaking my heart when he said those lines. MCE played the role of a tortured con artist brilliantly . They both owned todays' show. MM just tweeted that he is on his way to shoot for a scene that will air in mid October and it is going to be big, Man so much publicity for this big thing that is going down ,I dunno what that is, but he said he is filming at night tonight, then that means SB is also involved cause usually night shift filming involves his character due to his schedule conflict. I am so excited that Finally boredom zzzz Chylan is over. Thank God.

Great info -- thanks CEL!

About the above, I'm assuming he guessed her fears since she didn't fess up? Did he nail her fears? That line worries me a little b/c now he's saying she never really knew him. Ouch. That was one of the things I loved about Chadam. She DID know him -- and loved him still. But the writers have screwed that up too.

I can't believe she tried to block him from seeing Peanut! I hope she wasn't successful. I haven't seen the epi yet and I'm already on Adam's side to do whatever necessary to get Peanut out of that mess!

I think they know each other pretty well, it is just that Chelsea let her insecurities due to giving up Johnny, the miscarriage, the breakdown of their marriage over Sharon, NE, and Victor, Adam's lies, feeling abandoned, her nightmares, guilt, her past life, anger, hurt, advice from Chloe, etc. get the best of her and clouded her judgment and trust regarding Adam. She lost confidence in herself due to feeling like he made a "sucker of love" out of her.

Chelsea is one who wants to hear someone express their feelings and also show it back action. Adam is not the best at that.

She showed Victor in the hospital and Melanie just recently that she knows Adam pretty well.

#20343   2013/09/06 03:35PM
    3WishGenie

Quote Spike1976: This story is getting so good.

Chelsea is sticking to her grounds but she needs to know when to cut her losses. Adam seeking a lawyer to be able to see his son is a good move. He needs that if Chelsea is not backing down. What a stubborn and stupid woman. Even back into a corner she is still fighting like hell. I guess no different from Adam.

No kidding!! Adam who hums and hos to Victor about trust when he's really the one doing the backstabbing. This is rich LOL

Chadam Forever!!!

#20344   2013/09/06 03:38PM
    justtwocents

Quote cdhg:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote justtwocents: We've all gone round and round about Chelsea's lie this year. After reading about today's CN epi (and watching yesterday's) I'm disappointed that the writers took Chelsea's character down this path of putting her fears/interest over Peanut's health. I know -- I know, she's confused, yada yada yada -- but her mothering instincts should be skyrocketing.

This year I've given space for the "she thinks she's doing what's best for the baby" line -- but she is an intelligent woman who knows that keeping the baby's father, who has the disease but has overcome it, in the lurch would not be in Peanut's best interest.

I dread hearing more lies come out of her mouth on Monday but I'm thankful Adam now knows.

CN fans -- I guess it's hard to tell what he'll do now, but was their only anger on Adam's face when speaking to Chelsea or do you see any room for grace? Where's that coma flashback when you need it?

Chelsea is selfish and doesn't fit in a good mother category just like Sharon. But about Adam, he was hurt, heartbroken, joy and happy for knowing he has a child, hurt by Chelsea's lies, he told her that her fears confirm that she never knew him, the real him, Chelsea had guilty look all over her lying pretty face, he was also graceful and understanding towards Chelsea. Even after the truth, he kept telling her to fess up and tell him the truth cause even though now he knows, he still want as to hear it from her, he approached peanut's crib and Chelsea got in the way and told him to don't go near him and then he was angry for he said he has already missed out a lot , he was emotional and crying because of passing his gene t oPeanut and he said Chelsea can't stop him from being with his own flesh and blood. He sat and told Chelsea that he knows what hardship blindness can be, he and his mom dealt with it and now my son, then he breaks down and yells and then he says he is going to go see his son cause this might be the last time he can actually see and he wants him to be his real dad, he breaks down again, Man MM kept breaking my heart when he said those lines. MCE played the role of a tortured con artist brilliantly . They both owned todays' show. MM just tweeted that he is on his way to shoot for a scene that will air in mid October and it is going to be big, Man so much publicity for this big thing that is going down ,I dunno what that is, but he said he is filming at night tonight, then that means SB is also involved cause usually night shift filming involves his character due to his schedule conflict. I am so excited that Finally boredom zzzz Chylan is over. Thank God.

About the above, I'm assuming he guessed her fears since she didn't fess up? Did he nail her fears? That line worries me a little b/c now he's saying she never really knew him. Ouch. That was one of the things I loved about Chadam. She DID know him -- and loved him still. But the writers have screwed that up too.

I can't believe she tried to block him from seeing Peanut! I hope she wasn't successful. I haven't seen the epi yet and I'm already on Adam's side to do whatever necessary to get Peanut out of that mess!

I think they know each other pretty well, it is just that Chelsea let her insecurities due to giving up Johnny, the miscarriage, the breakdown of their marriage over Sharon, NE, and Victor, Adam's lies, feeling abandoned, her nightmares, guilt, her past life, anger, hurt, advice from Chloe, etc. get the best of her and clouded her judgment and trust regarding Adam. She lost confidence in herself due to feeling like he made a "sucker of love" out of her.

Chelsea is one who wants to hear someone express their feelings and also show it back action. Adam is not the best at that.

She showed Victor in the hospital and Melanie just recently that she knows Adam pretty well.

I don't doubt this but my hope would be that Adam wouldn't either. It will all come around in time. I just want Chadam to be moving towards each other and not away. Of course, I realize Chelsea must first pay for her decisions, right or wrong.

I'm holding onto the coma flashback to make a return. At some point.

#20345   2013/09/06 03:39PM
    Jeaniebean507

Quote Laduree:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote justtwocents: I didn't see the end of the episode with the EC and MCE exchange but did Melanie leave town? I'm just curious b/c Chelsea shared some things that would be very interesting for Melanie to share with Adam if they happened to bump into one another at the club. (BTW, I haven't seen that set much lately -- or maybe I've become oblivious to it)

I know EC is gone now but I wasn't sure when her official last day was and if there might be an oppt for her to spill Chelsea's beans to Adam before heading out town.

EC's last air date was that date. We have speculated if this was a dropped or changed story due to how it ended quickly and very anti-climatic. It did show Chelsea coming through for Adam.

At the end of that episode, Adam went to the Penthouse and thanked Chelsea for convincing Melanie to drop the rape charges. She told him that she just told the truth. He told her that he owed her one and she told him to stay away from her and out of her life and slammed the door in his face.

Chelsea had the nerve to bring that up today in the reveal aftermath, But Adam laughed it off and said you really think I am going to keep my promise after I learned that your family included my son, my son Chelsea. Damn MM is a God send. Chylan is going down and I couldn't be more happy.

I never thought I would say bring on Monday! Wow!

Maybe the Russian site will have the epi up tonight. If not, by tomorrow. I can't wait until Monday

#20346   2013/09/06 03:40PM
    Spike1976

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Spike1976: This story is getting so good.

Chelsea is sticking to her grounds but she needs to know when to cut her losses. Adam seeking a lawyer to be able to see his son is a good move. He needs that if Chelsea is not backing down. What a stubborn and stupid woman. Even back into a corner she is still fighting like hell. I guess no different from Adam.

No kidding!! Adam who hums and hos to Victor about trust when he's really the one doing the backstabbing. This is rich LOL

Chadam Forever!!!

They are seriously the most stubborn and hard headed characters but so epic to see them together.

#20347   2013/09/06 03:44PM
    gardengal

Quote cdhg:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:

She does know him to a certain extent, but she never trusted him fully. In some respect its Adam that didn't really know Chelsea . Chelsea never could truly believe Adam loved her. In many respects she hates herself, and finds herself unlovable. Adam just confirmed her insecurities with Sharon and NE, and then Chloe along with Victoria played those same fears to the hilt. What amazes me Adam never really understood the depths of her insecurities. Had he, he might have never put Sharon into their marriage.

#20348   2013/09/06 03:52PM
    3WishGenie

I hope that all of this gets explored in the next bit as Adam tries to understand why she did this.

#20349   2013/09/06 03:59PM
    3WishGenie

Quote gardengal:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:

She does know him to a certain extent, but she never trusted him fully. In some respect its Adam that didn't really know Chelsea . Chelsea never could truly believe Adam loved her. In many respects she hates herself, and finds herself unlovable. Adam just confirmed her insecurities with Sharon and NE, and then Chloe along with Victoria played those same fears to the hilt. What amazes me Adam never really understood the depths of her insecurities. Had he, he might have never put Sharon into their marriage.

What happened was that she did trust him fully and she got her heart stomped on so from her pov she thinks that loving side of him was not the real him. The real Adam is the one who abandoned her and ditched her for a company.

#20350   2013/09/06 04:04PM
    cdhg

Quote gardengal:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:

She did come across as confident and trusting until the issues after the miscarriage. You are right that she hates herself and finds herself unlovable. Ironically, Adam probably doesn't like himself in a lot of ways or find himself loveable either.

I think his own pain and guilt after the miscarriage caused him to lose focus on her insecurities, as she had become more confident during their relationship.

Your predictions about her con being a self-fulfilling prophecy may be coming true. Adam is not showing that he would take the baby and even after consulting with Avery, I do not figure he would pursue sole custody. Her fears, insecurities, etc. are pushing her down the path of forcing Adam's hand, possibly not being a good mother or influence. In time, I think she will be a great mother, but right not she is self-sabotaging. She knew this wasn't right from the start even telling Chloe that things would get worse.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 04:06PM
    « 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list