List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 06:56AM, Views: 1459895, Replies: 30952
    « 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 » »| page:
    #20311   2013/09/06 02:18PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote gardengal: The CDN sounds good. Finally this thing is moving.

Still leaning towards Dylan attempting suicide at some point. Nor do I think Victoria will face any wrath except from Adam and possibly Jack and Sharon. Most will understand why Chelsea did what she did. That's where an attempted suicide will make her reviled in GC. My fearless prediction Dylan will do it on Avery's wedding day. Plus it will make Chelsea feel guilty about Dylan, and hopefully to Adam sometime in the near future. A Chadam reunion will have to have her feel contrite about what she did to Adam.

Ari has a great track record. Everything points to Connor being put at risk. Yet in my mind Dylan will be the hero somewhere and somehow. So it makes me wonder if Faith will be the kid he rescues. That would let him be the napper of Peanut, but redeemed with Faith. Sharon is messing up Faith with her own issues.

Still going with either a Christmas reunion to make the dream come true. Or a NYE to go with the timeline theory.

There are my fearless predictions. Quite proud of my lousy track record, so take with a grain of very ground salt.

Billy didn't even care about Vikky knowing the truth, all she said was that Chelsea can't be blamed cause Adam is not dad material and Billy shook his head and agreed . It is Chelsea who is the bad guy here and it should be her cause it is her lies. Even if Chloe encouraged it, Chelsea kept lying ,even today dopey pod Chelsea was denying the truth, Man she really buys her cons more than selling it .

#20312   2013/09/06 02:23PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove: WOW, I don't know how am I going to put those emotions that today's Eppi left me with in to words but I will say this MM and MCE owned all lines and scenes. The way every emotions and lies were exposed and approached is stil so scary. MM owned the show today. MCE did too but Chels denying the truth and still lying ot Adam's face kind of made me hate her BUT MCE man this woman can act, she looked so defeated and self loathed , her cover and her lies finally coming out, the way MCE approached Chelsea's emotions were all nailed to a core. MM and MCE needs an Oscar for today's heavy emotion packed scenes.

The best part was how quickly Adam realized and jumped to his protective Daddy mode. He said to Chelsea that he was right all along and that even now that he knows the truth, he wants to hear it from Chelsea own mouth. The way he said that he wants to look at Peanut because this might be the last time his son could actually see and he wants him to be his real dad, not Dyldo.

Reunion or not, I am just glad that this farce and joke of a storyline is FINALLY over. Bye bye Chylan, you were good while you laste, actually I am lying,you were so boring, you became my sleeping pill
    But Chadam is back in action even if they are not officially reuniting. t least I get to see two of TV's most talented folks MM and MCE doing what they do best which is act.

Chadam-We got this in the Bag
    Haters to the left please, that goes for this thread's lurkers .

Wow! This sounds epic. So Chelsea never copped to the truth? What do you think Adam does next?

Chelsea is in the worse case of denial. It was horrible to watch her. I am Team Adam all the way to go to court and get his rights established. Chelsea is currently not acting in the best interest of Peanut even though Adam explained to her about the disease.

Chelsea is being selfish and is putting her own needs above her child .It is really bad and horrible, One of the things I never forgive in a female character is being abad mom or a bad sister and that is why I started hating my fave Sharon cause of her choosing Adam over Faith and now Chelsea is no better .She knows that she needs to tell Peanut's doctor all she knows and yet still she is all about her con.

#20313   2013/09/06 02:35PM
    3WishGenie

All of Chelsea's worse fears are coming true. Adam will get his rights to the baby and she is turned out to be a bad mother, at least for now. I think eventually she'll be more like a Phyllis type of mother. It would be interesting for Summer to find out and tell her off.

#20314   2013/09/06 02:40PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote 3WishGenie: All of Chelsea's worse fears are coming true. Adam will get his rights to the baby and she is turned out to be a bad mother, at least for now. I think eventually she'll be more like a Phyllis type of mother. It would be interesting for Summer to find out and tell her off.

Summer adores Chelsea due to her accident and Riley but I rather have Summer as her confident than Chloe. Chloe is nasty and needs to die already LOL

#20315   2013/09/06 02:46PM
    justtwocents

Quote Ari1:
    Quote runslikeagirl: Holy cr@p on a stick! For Dylan's sake, I'm gonna assume he's being sarcastic when he asks this, but somehow I doubt it. In a preview for the next (CDN Mon/US Tues) epi, Dylan asks Chelsea "is it a coincidence that Connor and Adam share the same eye disorder." Yeah, cuz that's the most logical thing to assume, right smart boy?

I keep thinking he can't be that stupid and he keeps proving me wrong. This just goes to show that he never had any suspicions. What a moron.

Personally, I'd question my friendship with JP if I had to deliver such stupid dialogue.

So Chadam wasn't on the CN epi today?

#20316   2013/09/06 02:48PM
    cdhg

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote gardengal: The CDN sounds good. Finally this thing is moving.

Still leaning towards Dylan attempting suicide at some point. Nor do I think Victoria will face any wrath except from Adam and possibly Jack and Sharon. Most will understand why Chelsea did what she did. That's where an attempted suicide will make her reviled in GC. My fearless prediction Dylan will do it on Avery's wedding day. Plus it will make Chelsea feel guilty about Dylan, and hopefully to Adam sometime in the near future. A Chadam reunion will have to have her feel contrite about what she did to Adam.

Ari has a great track record. Everything points to Connor being put at risk. Yet in my mind Dylan will be the hero somewhere and somehow. So it makes me wonder if Faith will be the kid he rescues. That would let him be the napper of Peanut, but redeemed with Faith. Sharon is messing up Faith with her own issues.

Still going with either a Christmas reunion to make the dream come true. Or a NYE to go with the timeline theory.

There are my fearless predictions. Quite proud of my lousy track record, so take with a grain of very ground salt.

Billy didn't even care about Vikky knowing the truth, all she said was that Chelsea can't be blamed cause Adam is not dad material and Billy shook his head and agreed . It is Chelsea who is the bad guy here and it should be her cause it is her lies. Even if Chloe encouraged it, Chelsea kept lying ,even today dopey pod Chelsea was denying the truth, Man she really buys her cons more than selling it .

Billy and Victoria's reaction is probably more foreshadowing to Dylan turning out to not being good dad material in the current situation. They may start feeling a little differently after the fallout from the mess.

#20317   2013/09/06 02:50PM
    cdhg

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote runslikeagirl: Holy cr@p on a stick! For Dylan's sake, I'm gonna assume he's being sarcastic when he asks this, but somehow I doubt it. In a preview for the next (CDN Mon/US Tues) epi, Dylan asks Chelsea "is it a coincidence that Connor and Adam share the same eye disorder." Yeah, cuz that's the most logical thing to assume, right smart boy?

I keep thinking he can't be that stupid and he keeps proving me wrong. This just goes to show that he never had any suspicions. What a moron.

Personally, I'd question my friendship with JP if I had to deliver such stupid dialogue.

They were on. That was regarding a preview for Monday's Canadian.

#20318   2013/09/06 02:51PM
    justtwocents

Quote ChadamEpicLove: WOW, I don't know how am I going to put those emotions that today's Eppi left me with in to words but I will say this MM and MCE owned all lines and scenes. The way every emotions and lies were exposed and approached is stil so scary. MM owned the show today. MCE did too but Chels denying the truth and still lying ot Adam's face kind of made me hate her BUT MCE man this woman can act, she looked so defeated and self loathed , her cover and her lies finally coming out, the way MCE approached Chelsea's emotions were all nailed to a core. MM and MCE needs an Oscar for today's heavy emotion packed scenes.

The best part was how quickly Adam realized and jumped to his protective Daddy mode. He said to Chelsea that he was right all along and that even now that he knows the truth, he wants to hear it from Chelsea own mouth. The way he said that he wants to look at Peanut because this might be the last time his son could actually see and he wants him to be his real dad, not Dyldo.

Reunion or not, I am just glad that this farce and joke of a storyline is FINALLY over. Bye bye Chylan, you were good while you laste, actually I am lying,you were so boring, you became my sleeping pill
    But Chadam is back in action even if they are not officially reuniting. t least I get to see two of TV's most talented folks MM and MCE doing what they do best which is act.

If you or another CN poster have already done this, don't feel the need to repeat (I still have some posts left to read) but I would love a play by play of today's epi. Does Chelsea ever admit it? Does Dullan's orange face turn red in anger for the fighting between Chadam? It sounds like there is NO doubt now that Adam is convinced Peanut is his. I had hoped she would tell Adam the truth before Dyldo.

#20319   2013/09/06 02:52PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1:

Today's CND Episode was all about Chelsea's baby lie and Chadam. They were ON and they will be on on Monday too. Dylan find out Monday I think for us Canadians, for rest of ya'all it will be Tuesday I think . Today Adam left Chylan saying You need to tell him the truth and then looked at Dyldo and said Please don't be blind to the truth and then Dyldo almost jumped and attacked Adam for the use of word blind but Chelsea fess up I think and told him to let him go. It is time for Chelsea to explain her lies and spell it out loud due to Dyldo mental incapacity. LOL

#20320   2013/09/06 02:58PM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:

Wow! This sounds epic. So Chelsea never copped to the truth? What do you think Adam does next?

Chelsea is in the worse case of denial. It was horrible to watch her. I am Team Adam all the way to go to court and get his rights established. Chelsea is currently not acting in the best interest of Peanut even though Adam explained to her about the disease.

In that episode where Jack told Adam regarding Phyllis being in the coma about not knowing what to do but wanting to do something and not let her go on like that forever, well maybe Adam will have to rescue Chelsea from the bad part of herself.

That makes me think of the dream she had back in April, where in the first part of the dream, she told Adam that the baby was the best part of you and me. The best part of both Adam and Chelsea need to emerge soon.

We do have to remember that Adam brought on the problems in their relationship and does need to get his priorities in order. They both need to ask forgiveness and make things right. It sounds like he is on the right track more so than Chelsea at the moment.

With all of that being said, it does not justify Chelsea lying about the baby in the first place and the continual lying about the baby. She looked pitiful in that episode when learning about the eye situation, but she needs to get herself back on track.

I wish the writers would not have taken her so far. She may end up having an emotional breakdown or end up getting physically hurt or shot as part of her redemption. I have thought the same regarding Sharon too, as the writers are taking her pretty far.

« 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list