List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 06:28PM, Views: 1496358, Replies: 31297
    « 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 » »| page:
    #20301   2013/09/06 01:28PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    cdhg

Quote runslikeagirl: Holy cr@p on a stick! For Dylan's sake, I'm gonna assume he's being sarcastic when he asks this, but somehow I doubt it. In a preview for the next (CDN Mon/US Tues) epi, Dylan asks Chelsea "is it a coincidence that Connor and Adam share the same eye disorder." Yeah, cuz that's the most logical thing to assume, right smart boy?

Does anyone have any reports of today's Canadian. It sounds like Dylan busts Chelsea and that leads to her admitting the truth to him. Does Billy say something to Dylan about it in today's Canadian episode.

I am confused though, because I though they wanted to do more testing to rule out the possibility of RP, not that it was actually confirmed that Peanut had RP. It is sounding like from these episodes that Dylan believes Peanut has the condition and is blaming himself.

Dylan blaming himself with Chelsea letting him do that, will just set him off more.

#20302   2013/09/06 01:34PM
    Ari1

Quote cdhg:
    Quote runslikeagirl: Holy cr@p on a stick! For Dylan's sake, I'm gonna assume he's being sarcastic when he asks this, but somehow I doubt it. In a preview for the next (CDN Mon/US Tues) epi, Dylan asks Chelsea "is it a coincidence that Connor and Adam share the same eye disorder." Yeah, cuz that's the most logical thing to assume, right smart boy?

Does anyone have any reports of today's Canadian. It sounds like Dylan busts Chelsea and that leads to her admitting the truth to him. Does Billy say something to Dylan about it in today's Canadian episode.

I am confused though, because I though they wanted to do more testing to rule out the possibility of RP, not that it was actually confirmed that Peanut had RP. It is sounding like from these episodes that Dylan believes Peanut has the condition and is blaming himself.

Dylan blaming himself with Chelsea letting him do that, will just set him off more.

I read the Canadian spoiler on the main MB. It says Adam overhears and Billy sees him. Adam takes off and confronts Chelsea. She keeps lying but he won't back down. Finally Dylan shows up and asks what's going on. Adam says this is not over and leaves.

Billy figures it out immediately and tells Vicky. He realizes she already knew.

#20303   2013/09/06 02:04PM
    ChadamEpicLove

WOW, I don't know how am I going to put those emotions that today's Eppi left me with in to words but I will say this MM and MCE owned all lines and scenes. The way every emotions and lies were exposed and approached is stil so scary. MM owned the show today. MCE did too but Chels denying the truth and still lying ot Adam's face kind of made me hate her BUT MCE man this woman can act, she looked so defeated and self loathed , her cover and her lies finally coming out, the way MCE approached Chelsea's emotions were all nailed to a core. MM and MCE needs an Oscar for today's heavy emotion packed scenes.

The best part was how quickly Adam realized and jumped to his protective Daddy mode. He said to Chelsea that he was right all along and that even now that he knows the truth, he wants to hear it from Chelsea own mouth. The way he said that he wants to look at Peanut because this might be the last time his son could actually see and he wants him to be his real dad, not Dyldo.

Reunion or not, I am just glad that this farce and joke of a storyline is FINALLY over. Bye bye Chylan, you were good while you laste, actually I am lying,you were so boring, you became my sleeping pill
    But Chadam is back in action even if they are not officially reuniting. t least I get to see two of TV's most talented folks MM and MCE doing what they do best which is act.

Chadam-We got this in the Bag
    Haters to the left please, that goes for this thread's lurkers .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 02:07PM
    #20304   2013/09/06 02:07PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976: It was mentioned a few times about Dylan protecting his rights regarding the baby. He asked Avery's advice regarding his rights. He married Chelsea to get information regarding her pregnancy and he has made it clear that he will do whatever it take to protect the baby. Dylan hates Adam and I'm sure Dylan will not just hand Connor over to him but he will take him to court. What I do see is Dylan kidnapping Connor if he thinks he will be losing custody to Adam.

Since Chelsea caused this she has to choose a side. I wouldn't be surprise if she stands by Dylan but I don't know if Dylan would even want her on his side. His angry enough that he will want the child away from her too. One thing for sure she will be put through the ringer. Besides the possibility of Connor losing his sight but Adam and Dylan fighting for custody as well as Dylan fighting for custody against her too.

I hope it does not go as far as Chelsea choosing Dylan's side especially if he is going dark. I guess things depend on what Adam is doing. If she chose Dylan's side, he could easily double cross her. If Avery is around Dylan very often, I cannot see Chelsea being too much in support of Dylan, unless pride regarding Adam and making the wrong choices get in the way.

I do believe she has trusted the wrong man, considering all the happy talk and good guy talk.

Well if Chelsea continue to get her karma for the big lie, I think she will lose custody atleast temporarily to one of the dads. I don't think dealing with Peanut's health issues will be it for her. There is more trouble to come to add to the drama.

I could see Dylan getting custody or manipulating or forcing Chelsea into either staying with him or not having access to the child.

I could see some of the fighting between Adam and Chelsea regarding trusting each other against Dylan. Dylan might con Chelsea or she may have to work with Adam. Adam might con her back temporarily to show her how it feels.

They really need to discuss each of the things that led to the mess in the first place. That will be big for the healing.

Once the truth is out and the fighting begins, it should just keep bringing us closer and closer to them getting it out of their systems and eventually healing and reconnecting.

Due to the one tweet from a fan of the picture with MM at the Penthouse, we know that Adam will be spending some time with his son there.

Losing the baby for a while will be part of her payback, I expect, but I could see this from the Dylan end. Having misery with him and seeing him fall apart will also be part of her payback. She may be alone for a while seeing Dylan and Avery reconnect while feuding with Adam.

They both are stubborn people, so it will take some time for Chadam to get it out of their system.

I just hope that the aftermath is not too predictable and repetitive. The storyline has been very vanilla and Plain Jane so far. I want to really see some surprises and twists, not just hear writers and actors talking about it. So far, it has been more about the psychology of the individual characters and not enough action and suspense.

Honestly, I can't see Dylan manipulating or conning anyone. He is just too dumb. He'll probably yell and hit things and beat his chest. He'll give his whoa is me speech to Avery. He probably will barely speak to Chelsea while she still lives there calling her a bad mother(like Adam did in her dreams). Chelsea will probably put up with this because she thinks she deserves if. Dylan will still warn Adam to stay away from his family and call Adam names. Finally when Adam seeks to get rights to his son, Dylan will take off with the baby.

There may be a purpose to the warehouse set after all. It may very well be Chelsea's prison for a while, although she will probably get some visits from Adam and a few furloughs for work purposes mixed in with some arguments with Adam.

Part of the her fighting with Adam may very well be motivated from pride and shame and not wanting to admit she was wrong for lying and wrong regarding Dylan. She will not want to admit that she was wrong to Adam for lying to him.

I agree! Dylan will hate her but won't want her to leave because he still wants the baby. He'll tell her to stay away from Adam and he'll give her the cold shoulder. The dump will not be a happy home. I think the dump represents the state of Chylan's relationship. It his a poorly built home on a shaky foundation.

Chelsea won't want to leave because if her guilt and like you said her pride. But it will be obvious that her relationship with Dylan is over. Dylan will cry and share his pain with the woman who he really wanted to marry. Avery might start having doubts about Nick again since he is guilty of the same thing.

Good analogy regarding the warehouse and its foundation relating to the relationship of Chylan and its foundation.

The warehouse has not had much done to it. Dylan and Chelsea have barely got to know each other, and do not really know each other that well at all. They had just a few baby supplies when they brought the baby home. They have had just a few conversations about getting to know each other without much of it being deep except for Dylan's Afghanistan experience. They hardly knew each other at the time of the ONS and started their romantic relationship based on a lie without much openness. They continue to keep secrets. Their "I love yous" and proposal was very lackluster as was their wedding. It is like both are going through the motions of a happy life without truly enjoying it or living it. It is like you have said, they seem more into the idea of loving each other, vs. truly loving each other in the ways that matter.

There just has not been much preparation or planning involved in their whole relationship whether it be the proposal, wedding, baby supplies, etc. I think there are a lot of symbolic things involved hear, and as you say the dump is part of that representing their relationship.

#20305   2013/09/06 02:09PM
    Ari1

Quote ChadamEpicLove: WOW, I don't know how am I going to put those emotions that today's Eppi left me with in to words but I will say this MM and MCE owned all lines and scenes. The way every emotions and lies were exposed and approached is stil so scary. MM owned the show today. MCE did too but Chels denying the truth and still lying ot Adam's face kind of made me hate her BUT MCE man this woman can act, she looked so defeated and self loathed , her cover and her lies finally coming out, the way MCE approached Chelsea's emotions were all nailed to a core. MM and MCE needs an Oscar for today's heavy emotion packed scenes.

The best part was how quickly Adam realized and jumped to his protective Daddy mode. He said to Chelsea that he was right all along and that even now that he knows the truth, he wants to hear it from Chelsea own mouth. The way he said that he wants to look at Peanut because this might be the last time his son could actually see and he wants him to be his real dad, not Dyldo.

Reunion or not, I am just glad that this farce and joke of a storyline is FINALLY over. Bye bye Chylan, you were good while you laste, actually I am lying,you were so boring, you became my sleeping pill
    But Chadam is back in action even if they are not officially reuniting. t least I get to see two of TV's most talented folks MM and MCE doing what they do best which is act.

Wow! This sounds epic. So Chelsea never copped to the truth? What do you think Adam does next?

#20306   2013/09/06 02:12PM
    gardengal

The CDN sounds good. Finally this thing is moving.

Still leaning towards Dylan attempting suicide at some point. Nor do I think Victoria will face any wrath except from Adam and possibly Jack and Sharon. Most will understand why Chelsea did what she did. That's where an attempted suicide will make her reviled in GC. My fearless prediction Dylan will do it on Avery's wedding day. Plus it will make Chelsea feel guilty about Dylan, and hopefully to Adam sometime in the near future. A Chadam reunion will have to have her feel contrite about what she did to Adam.

Ari has a great track record. Everything points to Connor being put at risk. Yet in my mind Dylan will be the hero somewhere and somehow. So it makes me wonder if Faith will be the kid he rescues. That would let him be the napper of Peanut, but redeemed with Faith. Sharon is messing up Faith with her own issues.

Still going with either a Christmas reunion to make the dream come true. Or a NYE to go with the timeline theory.

There are my fearless predictions. Quite proud of my lousy track record, so take with a grain of very ground salt.

#20307   2013/09/06 02:12PM
    Ari1

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976: It was mentioned a few times about Dylan protecting his rights regarding the baby. He asked Avery's advice regarding his rights. He married Chelsea to get information regarding her pregnancy and he has made it clear that he will do whatever it take to protect the baby. Dylan hates Adam and I'm sure Dylan will not just hand Connor over to him but he will take him to court. What I do see is Dylan kidnapping Connor if he thinks he will be losing custody to Adam.

Since Chelsea caused this she has to choose a side. I wouldn't be surprise if she stands by Dylan but I don't know if Dylan would even want her on his side. His angry enough that he will want the child away from her too. One thing for sure she will be put through the ringer. Besides the possibility of Connor losing his sight but Adam and Dylan fighting for custody as well as Dylan fighting for custody against her too.

I hope it does not go as far as Chelsea choosing Dylan's side especially if he is going dark. I guess things depend on what Adam is doing. If she chose Dylan's side, he could easily double cross her. If Avery is around Dylan very often, I cannot see Chelsea being too much in support of Dylan, unless pride regarding Adam and making the wrong choices get in the way.

I do believe she has trusted the wrong man, considering all the happy talk and good guy talk.

Well if Chelsea continue to get her karma for the big lie, I think she will lose custody atleast temporarily to one of the dads. I don't think dealing with Peanut's health issues will be it for her. There is more trouble to come to add to the drama.

I could see Dylan getting custody or manipulating or forcing Chelsea into either staying with him or not having access to the child.

I could see some of the fighting between Adam and Chelsea regarding trusting each other against Dylan. Dylan might con Chelsea or she may have to work with Adam. Adam might con her back temporarily to show her how it feels.

They really need to discuss each of the things that led to the mess in the first place. That will be big for the healing.

Once the truth is out and the fighting begins, it should just keep bringing us closer and closer to them getting it out of their systems and eventually healing and reconnecting.

Due to the one tweet from a fan of the picture with MM at the Penthouse, we know that Adam will be spending some time with his son there.

Losing the baby for a while will be part of her payback, I expect, but I could see this from the Dylan end. Having misery with him and seeing him fall apart will also be part of her payback. She may be alone for a while seeing Dylan and Avery reconnect while feuding with Adam.

They both are stubborn people, so it will take some time for Chadam to get it out of their system.

I just hope that the aftermath is not too predictable and repetitive. The storyline has been very vanilla and Plain Jane so far. I want to really see some surprises and twists, not just hear writers and actors talking about it. So far, it has been more about the psychology of the individual characters and not enough action and suspense.

Honestly, I can't see Dylan manipulating or conning anyone. He is just too dumb. He'll probably yell and hit things and beat his chest. He'll give his whoa is me speech to Avery. He probably will barely speak to Chelsea while she still lives there calling her a bad mother(like Adam did in her dreams). Chelsea will probably put up with this because she thinks she deserves if. Dylan will still warn Adam to stay away from his family and call Adam names. Finally when Adam seeks to get rights to his son, Dylan will take off with the baby.

There may be a purpose to the warehouse set after all. It may very well be Chelsea's prison for a while, although she will probably get some visits from Adam and a few furloughs for work purposes mixed in with some arguments with Adam.

Part of the her fighting with Adam may very well be motivated from pride and shame and not wanting to admit she was wrong for lying and wrong regarding Dylan. She will not want to admit that she was wrong to Adam for lying to him.

I agree! Dylan will hate her but won't want her to leave because he still wants the baby. He'll tell her to stay away from Adam and he'll give her the cold shoulder. The dump will not be a happy home. I think the dump represents the state of Chylan's relationship. It his a poorly built home on a shaky foundation.

Chelsea won't want to leave because if her guilt and like you said her pride. But it will be obvious that her relationship with Dylan is over. Dylan will cry and share his pain with the woman who he really wanted to marry. Avery might start having doubts about Nick again since he is guilty of the same thing.

Good analogy regarding the warehouse and its foundation relating to the relationship of Chylan and its foundation.

The warehouse has not had much done to it. Dylan and Chelsea have barely got to know each other, and do not really know each other that well at all. They had just a few baby supplies when they brought the baby home. They have had just a few conversations about getting to know each other without much of it being deep except for Dylan's Afghanistan experience. They hardly knew each other at the time of the ONS and started their romantic relationship based on a lie without much openness. They continue to keep secrets. Their "I love yous" and proposal was very lackluster as was their wedding. It is like both are going through the motions of a happy life without truly enjoying it or living it. It is like you have said, they seem more into the idea of loving each other, vs. truly loving each other in the ways that matter.

There just has not been much preparation or planning involved in their whole relationship whether it be the proposal, wedding, baby supplies, etc. I think there are a lot of symbolic things involved hear, and as you say the dump is part of that representing their relationship.

They live in a condemned home and their relationship is condemned.

#20308   2013/09/06 02:13PM
    cdhg

Quote ChadamEpicLove: WOW, I don't know how am I going to put those emotions that today's Eppi left me with in to words but I will say this MM and MCE owned all lines and scenes. The way every emotions and lies were exposed and approached is stil so scary. MM owned the show today. MCE did too but Chels denying the truth and still lying ot Adam's face kind of made me hate her BUT MCE man this woman can act, she looked so defeated and self loathed , her cover and her lies finally coming out, the way MCE approached Chelsea's emotions were all nailed to a core. MM and MCE needs an Oscar for today's heavy emotion packed scenes.

Thanks for the recap. It sounds like good stuff from MM. Chelsea just needs to give the gig up and come clean when faced with reality.

Did Billy say anything today to Dylan about Adam having the same RP condition as the baby? I was curious as to why Dylan says to Chelsea on the following episode, "Is it a coincidence that Connor and Adam have the same eye condition."

#20309   2013/09/06 02:15PM
    gardengal

Thanks for the recap! Really looking for to watching MM and MCE.

#20310   2013/09/06 02:16PM
    jamilah

Quote Ari1:

Wow! This sounds epic. So Chelsea never copped to the truth? What do you think Adam does next?

Chelsea is in the worse case of denial. It was horrible to watch her. I am Team Adam all the way to go to court and get his rights established. Chelsea is currently not acting in the best interest of Peanut even though Adam explained to her about the disease.

« 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list