List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/24 11:13AM, Views: 1573159, Replies: 31915
    « 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 » »| page:
    #20291   2013/09/06 11:58AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    cdhg

Quote jamilah:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976: It was mentioned a few times about Dylan protecting his rights regarding the baby. He asked Avery's advice regarding his rights. He married Chelsea to get information regarding her pregnancy and he has made it clear that he will do whatever it take to protect the baby. Dylan hates Adam and I'm sure Dylan will not just hand Connor over to him but he will take him to court. What I do see is Dylan kidnapping Connor if he thinks he will be losing custody to Adam.

Since Chelsea caused this she has to choose a side. I wouldn't be surprise if she stands by Dylan but I don't know if Dylan would even want her on his side. His angry enough that he will want the child away from her too. One thing for sure she will be put through the ringer. Besides the possibility of Connor losing his sight but Adam and Dylan fighting for custody as well as Dylan fighting for custody against her too.

I hope it does not go as far as Chelsea choosing Dylan's side especially if he is going dark. I guess things depend on what Adam is doing. If she chose Dylan's side, he could easily double cross her. If Avery is around Dylan very often, I cannot see Chelsea being too much in support of Dylan, unless pride regarding Adam and making the wrong choices get in the way.

I do believe she has trusted the wrong man, considering all the happy talk and good guy talk.

Well if Chelsea continue to get her karma for the big lie, I think she will lose custody atleast temporarily to one of the dads. I don't think dealing with Peanut's health issues will be it for her. There is more trouble to come to add to the drama.

I could see Dylan getting custody or manipulating or forcing Chelsea into either staying with him or not having access to the child.

I could see some of the fighting between Adam and Chelsea regarding trusting each other against Dylan. Dylan might con Chelsea or she may have to work with Adam. Adam might con her back temporarily to show her how it feels.

They really need to discuss each of the things that led to the mess in the first place. That will be big for the healing.

Once the truth is out and the fighting begins, it should just keep bringing us closer and closer to them getting it out of their systems and eventually healing and reconnecting.

Due to the one tweet from a fan of the picture with MM at the Penthouse, we know that Adam will be spending some time with his son there.

Losing the baby for a while will be part of her payback, I expect, but I could see this from the Dylan end. Having misery with him and seeing him fall apart will also be part of her payback. She may be alone for a while seeing Dylan and Avery reconnect while feuding with Adam.

They both are stubborn people, so it will take some time for Chadam to get it out of their system.

I just hope that the aftermath is not too predictable and repetitive. The storyline has been very vanilla and Plain Jane so far. I want to really see some surprises and twists, not just hear writers and actors talking about it. So far, it has been more about the psychology of the individual characters and not enough action and suspense.

#20292   2013/09/06 12:10PM
    Laduree

Quote cdhg: Even though everything does not make since Adam had suspicions and did not seem to be surprised that Chelsea could be lying due to his efforts to bribe a doctor, bribe a fortune teller, his conversations with Chelsea, Avery, and Dylan, knowing the due date was October, knowing the baby should be too big to be Dylan's etc. Adam being shocked seems a little over the top.

However, perhaps Adam did not think Chelsea would take things this far, if it was his child. Perhaps part of his anger will be at himself for allowing himself to be conned and duped. He never liked Victor getting the best of him. He has been so focused on NE and Victor, and having self-pity regarding Chelsea and the baby, that he let his guard down and lost his focus regarding the truth of the baby.

I guess he did want Chelsea back regardless of the baby's paternity and just did not think it would go this far. He allowed himself to be conned, so his pride will take a big hit. The con itself was not even well planned. Adam made that statement to Chelsea that we can con everyone else, but see right through each other. She lied to him right to his face eye to eye. Both have lost the sense of how the other feels about them. Adam misread Chelsea as his focus was not where it needed to be.

I remember Dylan getting on to Adam for being confrontational with Chelsea when she first told the paternity lie. Adam told Dylan that he did not even know her when Dylan responded I know her well enough that she should not be treated like this. We will see if Dylan keeps that gentleman's way of treating women as he so lectured Adam. He was butting into an argument that was not his to butt into.

I also go back to that scene in Adam's PH, when Chelsea laid it on the line for him and very convincingly asserted that he was not the father and he was going to have to accept it. She kissed him on the cheek right before she walked out the door, and as he was fixing a drink the coma confession popped into his brain. He seemed so defeated after she walked out, and then utterly confused by the memory of her at his bedside. I think you're right about him taking his eye off the ball due to Victor, but I also think he began to believe it was completely over and she no longer felt anything for him. He let go in part because he became convinced that she had let go and was building a new life without him. So, perhaps he was afraid to go there again with the baby because his heart couldn't take anymore rejection.

That was rambling, but it's also necessary for Adam to be somewhat shocked because of the fights ahead. It will make the emotional tsunami that much more powerful. Hey, maybe this won't be all about the buzzkill after all!

#20293   2013/09/06 12:38PM
    jamilah

Quote Laduree:
    Quote cdhg: Even though everything does not make since Adam had suspicions and did not seem to be surprised that Chelsea could be lying due to his efforts to bribe a doctor, bribe a fortune teller, his conversations with Chelsea, Avery, and Dylan, knowing the due date was October, knowing the baby should be too big to be Dylan's etc. Adam being shocked seems a little over the top.

However, perhaps Adam did not think Chelsea would take things this far, if it was his child. Perhaps part of his anger will be at himself for allowing himself to be conned and duped. He never liked Victor getting the best of him. He has been so focused on NE and Victor, and having self-pity regarding Chelsea and the baby, that he let his guard down and lost his focus regarding the truth of the baby.

I guess he did want Chelsea back regardless of the baby's paternity and just did not think it would go this far. He allowed himself to be conned, so his pride will take a big hit. The con itself was not even well planned. Adam made that statement to Chelsea that we can con everyone else, but see right through each other. She lied to him right to his face eye to eye. Both have lost the sense of how the other feels about them. Adam misread Chelsea as his focus was not where it needed to be.

I remember Dylan getting on to Adam for being confrontational with Chelsea when she first told the paternity lie. Adam told Dylan that he did not even know her when Dylan responded I know her well enough that she should not be treated like this. We will see if Dylan keeps that gentleman's way of treating women as he so lectured Adam. He was butting into an argument that was not his to butt into.

I also go back to that scene in Adam's PH, when Chelsea laid it on the line for him and very convincingly asserted that he was not the father and he was going to have to accept it. She kissed him on the cheek right before she walked out the door, and as he was fixing a drink the coma confession popped into his brain. He seemed so defeated after she walked out, and then utterly confused by the memory of her at his bedside. I think you're right about him taking his eye off the ball due to Victor, but I also think he began to believe it was completely over and she no longer felt anything for him. He let go in part because he became convinced that she had let go and was building a new life without him. So, perhaps he was afraid to go there again with the baby because his heart couldn't take anymore rejection.

That was rambling, but it's also necessary for Adam to be somewhat shocked because of the fights ahead. It will make the emotional tsunami that much more powerful. Hey, maybe this won't be all about the buzzkill after all!

I don't think Adam was ready to fight to get Chelsea back because he told Jack he couldn't risk losing his father's love to have her. I also think Chelsea wanted Adam to stop her from leaving him based on the convo she had with Melanie. These two are really messed up emotionally. Now they have a baby in the mix. They are both selfish in their own way and what happens next with them will determine on how much they are willing to sacrifice for Peanut.

#20294   2013/09/06 12:51PM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Laduree:

I don't think Adam was ready to fight to get Chelsea back because he told Jack he couldn't risk losing his father's love to have her. I also think Chelsea wanted Adam to stop her from leaving him based on the convo she had with Melanie. These two are really messed up emotionally. Now they have a baby in the mix. They are both selfish in their own way and what happens next with them will determine on how much they are willing to sacrifice for Peanut.

Good points by the both of you.

The selfishness has been evident by both during 2013. They are definitely both messed up emotionally, and it used to be that they could talk to each other about that. Adam has Jack, who gives good advice sometimes, but Chelsea has Chloe. Neither have each other to confide in anymore.

They are at a point where they will have to start sacrificing for Peanut. Each one has not been about sacrificing during 2013. It will be interesting how it plays out. Prolonged and intense fighting for very long will come across as petty when they have a newborn with possible sight problems and other issues.

Dylan getting custody rights to a baby with RP will make Adam's head explode.

I can see Chadam arguments over the health care of the child and all kinds of things.

I am sure one of the first questions Adam will ask Chelsea is "Why did you lie to me about the baby." He will want answers to try and wrap his head around.

There has definitely been a lot of miscommunication and misunderstanding between the two. I think Adam thought Chelsea would not leave and that he could get her to stay with him while staying at NE and Chelsea wanted him to fight for their marriage and do what she said was needed for them to work things out. Neither has really budged from that, although Chelsea seemed hopeful after making the coma confession to Adam. With Adam, it has been about Chelsea coming back to him with him accepting more responsibility for things of late.

#20295   2013/09/06 12:52PM
    Ari1

Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976: It was mentioned a few times about Dylan protecting his rights regarding the baby. He asked Avery's advice regarding his rights. He married Chelsea to get information regarding her pregnancy and he has made it clear that he will do whatever it take to protect the baby. Dylan hates Adam and I'm sure Dylan will not just hand Connor over to him but he will take him to court. What I do see is Dylan kidnapping Connor if he thinks he will be losing custody to Adam.

Since Chelsea caused this she has to choose a side. I wouldn't be surprise if she stands by Dylan but I don't know if Dylan would even want her on his side. His angry enough that he will want the child away from her too. One thing for sure she will be put through the ringer. Besides the possibility of Connor losing his sight but Adam and Dylan fighting for custody as well as Dylan fighting for custody against her too.

I hope it does not go as far as Chelsea choosing Dylan's side especially if he is going dark. I guess things depend on what Adam is doing. If she chose Dylan's side, he could easily double cross her. If Avery is around Dylan very often, I cannot see Chelsea being too much in support of Dylan, unless pride regarding Adam and making the wrong choices get in the way.

I do believe she has trusted the wrong man, considering all the happy talk and good guy talk.

Well if Chelsea continue to get her karma for the big lie, I think she will lose custody atleast temporarily to one of the dads. I don't think dealing with Peanut's health issues will be it for her. There is more trouble to come to add to the drama.

I could see Dylan getting custody or manipulating or forcing Chelsea into either staying with him or not having access to the child.

I could see some of the fighting between Adam and Chelsea regarding trusting each other against Dylan. Dylan might con Chelsea or she may have to work with Adam. Adam might con her back temporarily to show her how it feels.

They really need to discuss each of the things that led to the mess in the first place. That will be big for the healing.

Once the truth is out and the fighting begins, it should just keep bringing us closer and closer to them getting it out of their systems and eventually healing and reconnecting.

Due to the one tweet from a fan of the picture with MM at the Penthouse, we know that Adam will be spending some time with his son there.

Losing the baby for a while will be part of her payback, I expect, but I could see this from the Dylan end. Having misery with him and seeing him fall apart will also be part of her payback. She may be alone for a while seeing Dylan and Avery reconnect while feuding with Adam.

They both are stubborn people, so it will take some time for Chadam to get it out of their system.

I just hope that the aftermath is not too predictable and repetitive. The storyline has been very vanilla and Plain Jane so far. I want to really see some surprises and twists, not just hear writers and actors talking about it. So far, it has been more about the psychology of the individual characters and not enough action and suspense.

Honestly, I can't see Dylan manipulating or conning anyone. He is just too dumb. He'll probably yell and hit things and beat his chest. He'll give his whoa is me speech to Avery. He probably will barely speak to Chelsea while she still lives there calling her a bad mother(like Adam did in her dreams). Chelsea will probably put up with this because she thinks she deserves if. Dylan will still warn Adam to stay away from his family and call Adam names. Finally when Adam seeks to get rights to his son, Dylan will take off with the baby.

#20296   2013/09/06 01:02PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote cdhg:

Honestly, I can't see Dylan manipulating or conning anyone. He is just too dumb. He'll probably yell and hit things and beat his chest. He'll give his whoa is me speech to Avery. He probably will barely speak to Chelsea while she still lives there calling her a bad mother(like Adam did in her dreams). Chelsea will probably put up with this because she thinks she deserves if. Dylan will still warn Adam to stay away from his family and call Adam names. Finally when Adam seeks to get rights to his son, Dylan will take off with the baby.

There may be a purpose to the warehouse set after all. It may very well be Chelsea's prison for a while, although she will probably get some visits from Adam and a few furloughs for work purposes mixed in with some arguments with Adam.

Part of the her fighting with Adam may very well be motivated from pride and shame and not wanting to admit she was wrong for lying and wrong regarding Dylan. She will not want to admit that she was wrong to Adam for lying to him.

#20297   2013/09/06 01:07PM
    gardengal

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote cdhg:

There may be a purpose to the warehouse set after all. It may very well be Chelsea's prison for a while, although she will probably get some visits from Adam and a few furloughs for work purposes mixed in with some arguments with Adam.

Part of the her fighting with Adam may very well be motivated from pride and shame and not wanting to admit she was wrong for lying and wrong regarding Dylan. She will not want to admit that she was wrong to Adam for lying to him.

You've hit on why this will be prolonged and messy. How can Chelsea admit she is wrong, when Adam is likely doing what she originally feared. It will take some major self awareness on Chelsea's part to admit she caused the whole thing with this unnecessary con.

#20298   2013/09/06 01:13PM
    Ari1

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote cdhg:

I agree! Dylan will hate her but won't want her to leave because he still wants the baby. He'll tell her to stay away from Adam and he'll give her the cold shoulder. The dump will not be a happy home. I think the dump represents the state of Chylan's relationship. It his a poorly built home on a shaky foundation.

Chelsea won't want to leave because if her guilt and like you said her pride. But it will be obvious that her relationship with Dylan is over. Dylan will cry and share his pain with the woman who he really wanted to marry. Avery might start having doubts about Nick again since he is guilty of the same thing.

#20299   2013/09/06 01:16PM
    runslikeagirl

Holy cr@p on a stick! For Dylan's sake, I'm gonna assume he's being sarcastic when he asks this, but somehow I doubt it. In a preview for the next (CDN Mon/US Tues) epi, Dylan asks Chelsea "is it a coincidence that Connor and Adam share the same eye disorder." Yeah, cuz that's the most logical thing to assume, right smart boy?

#20300   2013/09/06 01:26PM
    Ari1

Quote runslikeagirl: Holy cr@p on a stick! For Dylan's sake, I'm gonna assume he's being sarcastic when he asks this, but somehow I doubt it. In a preview for the next (CDN Mon/US Tues) epi, Dylan asks Chelsea "is it a coincidence that Connor and Adam share the same eye disorder." Yeah, cuz that's the most logical thing to assume, right smart boy?

I keep thinking he can't be that stupid and he keeps proving me wrong. This just goes to show that he never had any suspicions. What a moron.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 01:28PM
    « 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list