List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/21 09:46PM, Views: 1456926, Replies: 30925
    « 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 » »| page:
    #20281   2013/09/06 10:41AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    cdhg

Quote gardengal: Well just saw George Guzman (hair) tweet he has to work from 3:30 pm to 5:30 am. Must be a biggie taping. Wonder if it will outside - nighttime scene? Now I'm really curious. Isn't Dylan suppose to "dark" for three months? Wonder if this is the fruition of his darkness? Can't figure out squat from SB's blessed day tweets, and MCE is tweeting about her cute dog.

Keep up the investigative work and go through as many current and former Y&R actors and actresses as possible. If something is leaked on another end about taping after midnight, then we may starting putting things together. A nighttime action packed scene would be great.

Doesn't SB usually have off Fridays?

#20282   2013/09/06 10:46AM
    cdhg

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote gardengal: MM tweeted "TEASER: Tonight I report to work 2 hours after midnight. Shooting some super-secret scenes (to air in mid/late Oct)."

Perhaps it is Chadam related since the airing would be on the cusp of Nov sweeps?

If he is not truly teasing or joking, but is being sincere there are a number of things it could be.

It could be Chadam related since that would be a closely related to the date of the miscarriage. There could be a twist in the story where Chadam work together while making it appear they are at odds. I am not saying that they would be reuniting, as it would be too soon based on the MM interview. I guess some fight turn into love scenes could also be taped.

Another possibility might be Eileen Davidson taping with MM.

One of my main thoughts when it comes to secret taping is involving actors/characters who may be brought back onto the show without word being leaked that the actor/character has returned. If remember Tom Bierdz taped solo and more in private and I believe off site when he reprised the role of Philip Chancellor.

All kinds of speculation could be made here regarding Skye, the ghost of Hope, Phyllis recast, Patty Williams, or any characters on canvas which would prevent leaks from stories with Adam involving Chelsea, Victor, or anyone else.

I'll still buy the extra pair of shoes for future shows but I didn't think about the other options. I don't want Skye or anyone else who would threaten Chadam around for a long time. Enough angst! I'd love a scene with Hope, though.

I was thinking last night that there's a reason the writers allowed Chylan to marry -- it seems obvious it's for legal purposes. Surely Chelsea would not side with Dullan!!!! I can't go "there" after this long wait. He needs to start relying on Avery and kick Chelsea to the Adamic curb.

The marriage was to cause complications regarding rights and custody to Peanut and to put a thorn in the side for both Adam and Chelsea. I remember when Dylan walked into the hospital room carrying the birth certificate. To me, that was foreshadowing of upcoming issues where Dylan is concerned regarding Peanut. Chelsea and Chloe had a conversation about this a while back and it has come to fruition. It is just something else to blow up on Chelsea IMO.

Skye coming back would sound too sinister for these storylines so I am not expected that.

#20283   2013/09/06 10:59AM
    runslikeagirl

Quote cdhg:
    Quote gardengal: Well just saw George Guzman (hair) tweet he has to work from 3:30 pm to 5:30 am. Must be a biggie taping. Wonder if it will outside - nighttime scene? Now I'm really curious. Isn't Dylan suppose to "dark" for three months? Wonder if this is the fruition of his darkness? Can't figure out squat from SB's blessed day tweets, and MCE is tweeting about her cute dog.

Keep up the investigative work and go through as many current and former Y&R actors and actresses as possible. If something is leaked on another end about taping after midnight, then we may starting putting things together. A nighttime action packed scene would be great.

Doesn't SB usually have off Fridays?

Someone on TWoP just posted this:
    I can guarantee whatever MM is shooting doesn't involve Burton.
    Burton's brother-in-law is getting married this evening in TN.

So, yay for that! And also on TWoP, there have been a few comments for the past few months about Signy Coleman (Hope) coming back this fall, but as a completely different character. I've been trying to find a source for this, but haven't been able to track it down. (And I don't even want to register on the TWoP site to ask b/c it's so caustic over there. I'd rather just lurk.) Maybe she's Hope's sister or cousin? Or just a look-alike actress/con Victor found to gaslight Adam or vice versa? Anyway, take that idea as the HUGE long shot it really is since I have absolutely no way of verifying or backing it up with, you know, actual proof!

#20284   2013/09/06 11:01AM
    Spike1976

It was mentioned a few times about Dylan protecting his rights regarding the baby. He asked Avery's advice regarding his rights. He married Chelsea to get information regarding her pregnancy and he has made it clear that he will do whatever it take to protect the baby. Dylan hates Adam and I'm sure Dylan will not just hand Connor over to him but he will take him to court. What I do see is Dylan kidnapping Connor if he thinks he will be losing custody to Adam.

Since Chelsea caused this she has to choose a side. I wouldn't be surprise if she stands by Dylan but I don't know if Dylan would even want her on his side. His angry enough that he will want the child away from her too. One thing for sure she will be put through the ringer. Besides the possibility of Connor losing his sight but Adam and Dylan fighting for custody as well as Dylan fighting for custody against her too.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 11:09AM
    #20285   2013/09/06 11:01AM
    jamilah

Quote cdhg:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote gardengal: MM tweeted "TEASER: Tonight I report to work 2 hours after midnight. Shooting some super-secret scenes (to air in mid/late Oct)."

Perhaps it is Chadam related since the airing would be on the cusp of Nov sweeps?

If he is not truly teasing or joking, but is being sincere there are a number of things it could be.

It could be Chadam related since that would be a closely related to the date of the miscarriage. There could be a twist in the story where Chadam work together while making it appear they are at odds. I am not saying that they would be reuniting, as it would be too soon based on the MM interview. I guess some fight turn into love scenes could also be taped.

Another possibility might be Eileen Davidson taping with MM.

One of my main thoughts when it comes to secret taping is involving actors/characters who may be brought back onto the show without word being leaked that the actor/character has returned. If remember Tom Bierdz taped solo and more in private and I believe off site when he reprised the role of Philip Chancellor.

All kinds of speculation could be made here regarding Skye, the ghost of Hope, Phyllis recast, Patty Williams, or any characters on canvas which would prevent leaks from stories with Adam involving Chelsea, Victor, or anyone else.

I'll still buy the extra pair of shoes for future shows but I didn't think about the other options. I don't want Skye or anyone else who would threaten Chadam around for a long time. Enough angst! I'd love a scene with Hope, though.

I was thinking last night that there's a reason the writers allowed Chylan to marry -- it seems obvious it's for legal purposes. Surely Chelsea would not side with Dullan!!!! I can't go "there" after this long wait. He needs to start relying on Avery and kick Chelsea to the Adamic curb.

The marriage was to cause complications regarding rights and custody to Peanut and to put a thorn in the side for both Adam and Chelsea. I remember when Dylan walked into the hospital room carrying the birth certificate. To me, that was foreshadowing of upcoming issues where Dylan is concerned regarding Peanut. Chelsea and Chloe had a conversation about this a while back and it has come to fruition. It is just something else to blow up on Chelsea IMO.

Skye coming back would sound too sinister for these storylines so I am not expected that.

OH the irony and the plot thickens. Adam is the one Chelsea is afraid of taking Peanut but at this point he has no rights. Dullen have all the rights to take Peanut and I bet she will get blindsided with him actually doing it leaving her stunned that she trusted the wrong man.

#20286   2013/09/06 11:06AM
    handsdown36

chelsa what gives her the right to play judge and jury in her and adam's baby's life? dylan just got punked. ha ha

#20287   2013/09/06 11:13AM
    cdhg

Quote Spike1976: It was mentioned a few times about Dylan protecting his rights regarding the baby. He asked Avery's advice regarding his rights. He married Chelsea to get information regarding her pregnancy and he has made it clear that he will do whatever it take to protect the baby. Dylan hates Adam and I'm sure Dylan will not just hand Connor over to him but he will take him to court. What I do see is Dylan kidnapping Connor if he thinks he will be losing custody to Adam.

Since Chelsea caused this she has to choose a side. I wouldn't be surprise if she stands by Dylan but I don't know if Dylan would even want her on his side. His angry enough that he will want the child away from her too. One thing for sure she will be put through the ringer. Besides the possibility of Connor losing his sight but Adam and Dylan fighting for custody as well as Dylan fighting for custody against her too.

I hope it does not go as far as Chelsea choosing Dylan's side especially if he is going dark. I guess things depend on what Adam is doing. If she chose Dylan's side, he could easily double cross her. If Avery is around Dylan very often, I cannot see Chelsea being too much in support of Dylan, unless pride regarding Adam and making the wrong choices get in the way.

I do believe she has trusted the wrong man, considering all the happy talk and good guy talk.

#20288   2013/09/06 11:23AM
    cdhg

Even though everything does not make since Adam had suspicions and did not seem to be surprised that Chelsea could be lying due to his efforts to bribe a doctor, bribe a fortune teller, his conversations with Chelsea, Avery, and Dylan, knowing the due date was October, knowing the baby should be too big to be Dylan's etc. Adam being shocked seems a little over the top.

However, perhaps Adam did not think Chelsea would take things this far, if it was his child. Perhaps part of his anger will be at himself for allowing himself to be conned and duped. He never liked Victor getting the best of him. He has been so focused on NE and Victor, and having self-pity regarding Chelsea and the baby, that he let his guard down and lost his focus regarding the truth of the baby.

I guess he did want Chelsea back regardless of the baby's paternity and just did not think it would go this far. He allowed himself to be conned, so his pride will take a big hit. The con itself was not even well planned. Adam made that statement to Chelsea that we can con everyone else, but see right through each other. She lied to him right to his face eye to eye. Both have lost the sense of how the other feels about them. Adam misread Chelsea as his focus was not where it needed to be.

I remember Dylan getting on to Adam for being confrontational with Chelsea when she first told the paternity lie. Adam told Dylan that he did not even know her when Dylan responded I know her well enough that she should not be treated like this. We will see if Dylan keeps that gentleman's way of treating women as he so lectured Adam. He was butting into an argument that was not his to butt into.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 11:28AM
    #20289   2013/09/06 11:40AM
    jamilah

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976: It was mentioned a few times about Dylan protecting his rights regarding the baby. He asked Avery's advice regarding his rights. He married Chelsea to get information regarding her pregnancy and he has made it clear that he will do whatever it take to protect the baby. Dylan hates Adam and I'm sure Dylan will not just hand Connor over to him but he will take him to court. What I do see is Dylan kidnapping Connor if he thinks he will be losing custody to Adam.

I hope it does not go as far as Chelsea choosing Dylan's side especially if he is going dark. I guess things depend on what Adam is doing. If she chose Dylan's side, he could easily double cross her. If Avery is around Dylan very often, I cannot see Chelsea being too much in support of Dylan, unless pride regarding Adam and making the wrong choices get in the way.

I do believe she has trusted the wrong man, considering all the happy talk and good guy talk.

Well if Chelsea continue to get her karma for the big lie, I think she will lose custody atleast temporarily to one of the dads. I don't think dealing with Peanut's health issues will be it for her. There is more trouble to come to add to the drama.

#20290   2013/09/06 11:51AM
    Spike1976

Quote cdhg:

I'm not saying that she will stand by him at all cost but it wouldn't surprise me if she begs for forgiveness and will do whatever it take to make things right. She needs to say that because she's the one that caused the mess. She has a lot of guilt but I'm not seeing Dylan wanting to make things right. I'm seeing him wanting what he think he has rights to.

Besides watching the story unfold, it's both SBu and MM said regarding Chelsea. SBu thinks he doesn't see Chylan surviving pass the paternity but MM said that it could go both ways with Adam and Chelsea. They might either hate each other or the beginning of a reconciliation. Just base on both interviews, it sound like Adam feels more for Chelsea and in a deeper level vs. Dylan is superficial. Adam can forgive but Dylan won't.

« 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list