List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 03:58PM, Views: 1510992, Replies: 31452
    « 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 » »| page:
    #20271   2013/09/06 09:53AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    TwoOfEach

Rabbit hole is an Alice in Wonderland reference I think. After the crap hits the fan, everything is about to get crazy.

We have Dylan finding out he's Nikki's son. Chelsea can't escape the Newman clan no matter how hard she tries; we have the Jack/Adam/Victor war; Summer's true paternity; Ashley's return visit; we have strong rumors of something bad happening to Delia. Lots of stuff throwing them together and pulling them apart. Not to mention Adam and Chelsea's own self-destructive plots and games.

#20272   2013/09/06 09:57AM
    gardengal

MM tweeted "TEASER: Tonight I report to work 2 hours after midnight. Shooting some super-secret scenes (to air in mid/late Oct)."

Perhaps it is Chadam related since the airing would be on the cusp of Nov sweeps?

#20273   2013/09/06 09:58AM
    TwoOfEach

It gets curiouser and curiouser:

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 09:59AM
    #20274   2013/09/06 10:12AM
    Laduree

Quote gardengal: MM tweeted "TEASER: Tonight I report to work 2 hours after midnight. Shooting some super-secret scenes (to air in mid/late Oct)."

Perhaps it is Chadam related since the airing would be on the cusp of Nov sweeps?

The plot thickens. TFP!

#20275   2013/09/06 10:22AM
    justtwocents

I didn't see the end of the episode with the EC and MCE exchange but did Melanie leave town? I'm just curious b/c Chelsea shared some things that would be very interesting for Melanie to share with Adam if they happened to bump into one another at the club. (BTW, I haven't seen that set much lately -- or maybe I've become oblivious to it)

I know EC is gone now but I wasn't sure when her official last day was and if there might be an oppt for her to spill Chelsea's beans to Adam before heading out town.

#20276   2013/09/06 10:23AM
    cdhg

Quote gardengal: MM tweeted "TEASER: Tonight I report to work 2 hours after midnight. Shooting some super-secret scenes (to air in mid/late Oct)."

If he is not truly teasing or joking, but is being sincere there are a number of things it could be.

It could be Chadam related since that would be a closely related to the date of the miscarriage. There could be a twist in the story where Chadam work together while making it appear they are at odds. I am not saying that they would be reuniting, as it would be too soon based on the MM interview. I guess some fight turn into love scenes could also be taped.

Another possibility might be Eileen Davidson taping with MM.

One of my main thoughts when it comes to secret taping is involving actors/characters who may be brought back onto the show without word being leaked that the actor/character has returned. If remember Tom Bierdz taped solo and more in private and I believe off site when he reprised the role of Philip Chancellor.

All kinds of speculation could be made here regarding Skye, the ghost of Hope, Phyllis recast, Patty Williams, or any characters on canvas which would prevent leaks from stories with Adam involving Chelsea, Victor, or anyone else.

#20277   2013/09/06 10:25AM
    justtwocents

I need to invest in a new pair of happy dance shoes. Sweet mercy! I'm loving this!!!! We deserve it Chadam fans. We're a longsuffering bunch.

#20278   2013/09/06 10:27AM
    gardengal

Well just saw George Guzman (hair) tweet he has to work from 3:30 pm to 5:30 am. Must be a biggie taping. Wonder if it will outside - nighttime scene? Now I'm really curious. Isn't Dylan suppose to "dark" for three months? Wonder if this is the fruition of his darkness? Can't figure out squat from SB's blessed day tweets, and MCE is tweeting about her cute dog.

#20279   2013/09/06 10:29AM
    justtwocents

Quote cdhg:

If he is not truly teasing or joking, but is being sincere there are a number of things it could be.

It could be Chadam related since that would be a closely related to the date of the miscarriage. There could be a twist in the story where Chadam work together while making it appear they are at odds. I am not saying that they would be reuniting, as it would be too soon based on the MM interview. I guess some fight turn into love scenes could also be taped.

One of my main thoughts when it comes to secret taping is involving actors/characters who may be brought back onto the show without word being leaked that the actor/character has returned. If remember Tom Bierdz taped solo and more in private and I believe off site when he reprised the role of Philip Chancellor.

All kinds of speculation could be made here regarding Skye, the ghost of Hope, Phyllis recast, Patty Williams, or any characters on canvas which would prevent leaks from stories with Adam involving Chelsea, Victor, or anyone else.

I'll still buy the extra pair of shoes for future shows but I didn't think about the other options. I don't want Skye or anyone else who would threaten Chadam around for a long time. Enough angst! I'd love a scene with Hope, though.

I was thinking last night that there's a reason the writers allowed Chylan to marry -- it seems obvious it's for legal purposes. Surely Chelsea would not side with Dullan!!!! I can't go "there" after this long wait. He needs to start relying on Avery and kick Chelsea to the Adamic curb.

#20280   2013/09/06 10:37AM
    gardengal

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote cdhg:

I'll still buy the extra pair of shoes for future shows but I didn't think about the other options. I don't want Skye or anyone else who would threaten Chadam around for a long time. Enough angst! I'd love a scene with Hope, though.

I was thinking last night that there's a reason the writers allowed Chylan to marry -- it seems obvious it's for legal purposes. Surely Chelsea would not side with Dullan!!!! I can't go "there" after this long wait. He needs to start relying on Avery and kick Chelsea to the Adamic curb.

Well I was leaning towards them doing an outdoor night scene. Guess it could be a surprise character. Yet we know Ashley is coming back. So going on the theory of it being Abbott related due to Ashley coming back - what about Phyllis (MS) coming back to GC?

« 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list