List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/24 08:52AM, Views: 1371049, Replies: 30146
    « 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 » »| page:
    #20261   2013/09/06 08:25AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    trunks

Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea is supposed to come clean to Dylan on 9/10. So pretty much right after Adam leaves.

We don't have a date, but Billy also finds out about Vicki's involvement sometime this week.

Wow!!! So they are going to expose Vicki!!!I'm so glad, now Chloe next.I'm sure billy wont care because he's Dylan's "friend" and "what not",he'll be just another prop for ocd just like everyone will be when the truth comes out, everyone will rally around Dylan and tell him how great he is and they will tell Adam how much he doesn't deserve his son and look down on him, once again ,when he did nothing wrong.Deja Vu!! I can already see what's gonna happen, it's too predictable,they're making the reveal about OCD and also he will swallow the Nikki story whole also.

ENOUGH of this, I Don't want to see his orange azz face all the damn time!!!!!Enough JFP!!!!!!SB can't be the star of the show, the viewers hate him, he isn't a good enough actor to do it, he sucks, stop plowing him down our arses.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 08:27AM
    #20262   2013/09/06 08:33AM
    jamilah

Quote trunks:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea is supposed to come clean to Dylan on 9/10. So pretty much right after Adam leaves.

We don't have a date, but Billy also finds out about Vicki's involvement sometime this week.

Wow!!! So they are going to expose Vicki!!!I'm so glad, now Chloe next.I'm sure billy wont care because he's Dylan's "friend" and "what not",he'll be just another prop for ocd just like everyone will be when the truth comes out, everyone will rally around Dylan and tell him how great he is and they will tell Adam how much he doesn't deserve his son and look down on him, once again ,when he did nothing wrong.Deja Vu!! I can already see what's gonna happen, it's too predictable,they're making the reveal about OCD and also he will swallow the Nikki story whole also.

ENOUGH of this, I Don't want to see his orange azz face all the damn time!!!!!Enough JFP!!!!!!SB can't be the star of the show, the viewers hate him, he isn't a good enough actor to do it, he sucks, stop plowing him down our arses.

Adam is going to get his revenge on all who conspired to keep his first born from him. I am looking forward to it. Atleast we know MM is enjoying the story based on his latest interview.

#20263   2013/09/06 08:50AM
    justtwocents

Quote Laduree:
    Quote runslikeagirl: So, this just happened on Twitter. (@ChadamSoulmate, if you post on here you're a lucky guy/gal!!)

Brooklyn Hunnam @ChadamSoulmate
    OMG..OMG..OMG..I JUST got a DM from Michael Muhney. So belssed. Thank You God and thank you @michaelmuhney. You love your fans & we love u

LadySkinsFan @missj757
    @ChadamSoulmate @michaelmuhney Spill it sister !!!

@missj757 @michaelmuhney it was short but he said I am going to love and really love the upcoming storyline, since I am Chadam fan, con/

@missj757 @michaelmuhney he must be giving me the hint that something Chadam related is happening, something big, WOHOOOO party time

Great news travels fast!!! I just saw this on another board as well!

TGIF Chadam's! <3

Great news indeed!!! Way to go "whomever you are" -- delighted to be a part of this group. I sure will miss not having an epi today but I look forward to hearing from our CN Chadamaniacs.

We got this in the bag. Finally.

#20264   2013/09/06 08:51AM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah:
    Quote trunks:

Adam is going to get his revenge on all who conspired to keep his first born from him. I am looking forward to it. Atleast we know MM is enjoying the story based on his latest interview.

It may very well be multi-facet war with people forming uneasy alliances working together one minute and against each other the next. We have the Adam/Jack vs. Victor war upcoming. Billy and Victoria will probably have some issues. Dylan's going dark. Chloe's involvement will come out. It will be a mess.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 08:52AM
    #20265   2013/09/06 08:53AM
    justtwocents

Quote Chuckyducky: I've got a present for you, ladies and gentlemen. Read 'em and REJOICE. The ish just hit the FAN!

Posted by Juli14:According to DC, after Adam overhears Dylan tell Billy about Connor's blindness he goes over to confront Chlesea and they are arguing and Dylan shows up and wants to know what they are arguing about. Adam simply tells him. .....FINALLY! Now let's see how Chelsea tries to get out of her lie this time. I, for one, can't wait to see this.

This is going to one hell of an episode!

Wow! I thought I read somewhere that Adam walks out and simply says that Chelsea will tell him what's going on. But I would LOVE for him to be the one to shove it in Dullan's non-expressive face. I wouldn't normally say that but the way he treated Adam in CL was ridiculous and rude.

Bring it on!!!!

#20266   2013/09/06 08:55AM
    justtwocents

Quote gardengal:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Chuckyducky: I've got a present for you, ladies and gentlemen. Read 'em and REJOICE. The ish just hit the FAN!

Posted by Juli14:According to DC, after Adam overhears Dylan tell Billy about Connor's blindness he goes over to confront Chlesea and they are arguing and Dylan shows up and wants to know what they are arguing about. Adam simply tells him. .....FINALLY! Now let's see how Chelsea tries to get out of her lie this time. I, for one, can't wait to see this.

This is going to one hell of an episode!

She won't get out of it this time. She will tell Dylan the truth. I like how Adam confronted her and left her to deal with Dylan all on her own.

Isn't DC - Daytime Confidential? They say Adam tells Dullan that Chelsea will tell him what they are fighting about, and then walks out. So I think Adam is going to force Chelsea sooner or later to tell the truth. I'll venture the tortured con goes on for a wee bit longer til Chelsea is hit with some court documents. In other words she won't spill til the day of the Navery wedding .

I think spoilers say she spills the truth to Dullan next Tuesday so she won't be lying much longer. Whew!

#20267   2013/09/06 09:02AM
    cdhg

Quote Laduree: I don't think we're stuck with Chylan at all. She isn't saying anything new about loving Dylan. That's been the story they're attempting to sell for months. Chylan is a dead end.

Chylan will be an unhappy and miserable situation from the reveal forward IMO, no matter how long it continues. Chelsea will have to deal with three months of misery, at the least, if she stays with him.

Speaking of three months, that is roughly the length that Chadam lasted after the miscarriage. If she was with Dylan for the next three months, it might very well be worse than those three months after the miscarriage.

I have not seen yesterday's episode yet, but with her continuing to say that daddy loves us and will take protect/take care of us, is just more foreshadowing for that not to be true IMO, at least where Chelsea is concerned. Adam having to protect her and the baby from Dylan might be the way for them to reconnect.

As hard as it would be to watch, if it took about three months of misery with Dylan to get Chelsea to her senses and Adam to get to his senses and for both to help each other, then I can deal with it. Still, I much prefer Adam and Chelsea doing their own battles without having to rely on interlopers.

Dylan could still try to go violent on Adam. Either Adam or Chelsea getting physically hurt or the baby having more issues can help the bonding process along.

#20268   2013/09/06 09:06AM
    Laduree

I have zero sympathy for Dylan because of his smug attitude toward Adam. He's too Nick-like. I also don't like how he spoke for Chelsea regarding the rape charges. So what if Adam was innocent?! What's life in prison anyway?! He's also a complete moron.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 09:07AM
    #20269   2013/09/06 09:17AM
    jamilah

Quote Laduree: I have zero sympathy for Dylan because of his smug attitude toward Adam. He's too Nick-like. I also don't like how he spoke for Chelsea regarding the rape charges. So what if Adam was innocent?! What's life in prison anyway?! He's also a complete moron.

ITA I can't wait for Adam to rub it in his face that he is Peanut's father and will destroy him if he tries to keep him away.

#20270   2013/09/06 09:23AM
    jamilah

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Laduree: I don't think we're stuck with Chylan at all. She isn't saying anything new about loving Dylan. That's been the story they're attempting to sell for months. Chylan is a dead end.

Chylan will be an unhappy and miserable situation from the reveal forward IMO, no matter how long it continues. Chelsea will have to deal with three months of misery, at the least, if she stays with him.

Speaking of three months, that is roughly the length that Chadam lasted after the miscarriage. If she was with Dylan for the next three months, it might very well be worse than those three months after the miscarriage.

I have not seen yesterday's episode yet, but with her continuing to say that daddy loves us and will take protect/take care of us, is just more foreshadowing for that not to be true IMO, at least where Chelsea is concerned. Adam having to protect her and the baby from Dylan might be the way for them to reconnect.

As hard as it would be to watch, if it took about three months of misery with Dylan to get Chelsea to her senses and Adam to get to his senses and for both to help each other, then I can deal with it. Still, I much prefer Adam and Chelsea doing their own battles without having to rely on interlopers.

Dylan could still try to go violent on Adam. Either Adam or Chelsea getting physically hurt or the baby having more issues can help the bonding process along.

They have to be miserable, there is no way Chelsea should be rewarded with a happy family after the mess she created. If they are still together it would only be for the sake of the baby. I am still Team Chadam but Chelsea needs to face some hard times before she reunite with Adam.

« 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list