List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 05:57PM, Views: 1465825, Replies: 31022
    « 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 » »| page:
    #20251   2013/09/06 05:00AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Laduree

Quote runslikeagirl: So, this just happened on Twitter. (@ChadamSoulmate, if you post on here you're a lucky guy/gal!!)

Brooklyn Hunnam @ChadamSoulmate
    OMG..OMG..OMG..I JUST got a DM from Michael Muhney. So belssed. Thank You God and thank you @michaelmuhney. You love your fans & we love u

LadySkinsFan @missj757
    @ChadamSoulmate @michaelmuhney Spill it sister !!!

@missj757 @michaelmuhney it was short but he said I am going to love and really love the upcoming storyline, since I am Chadam fan, con/

@missj757 @michaelmuhney he must be giving me the hint that something Chadam related is happening, something big, WOHOOOO party time

Great news travels fast!!! I just saw this on another board as well!

TGIF Chadam's! <3

#20252   2013/09/06 05:18AM
    jamilah

Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah: **Chadam confrontation spoiler**

I got this from the DD website, sounds like the poster got the info from one of the mags..

Adam confronts Chelsea about Connor being his. Chelsea doesn't admit to anything and continues denying it. She insists Dylan is Connor's father. Adam doesn't believe her and approaches the crib to look at Connor. That's when Chelsea goes mama bear on him. The claws come out and she tells him "Don't go near him! Get out!" Dylan arrives and realizes he walked into a highly charged situation. Chelsea's scared Adam will spill why he's there but he just tells Dylan that Chelsea will explain and leaves.

MCE says Chelsea is tired of the charade. She just wants to stop lying but it's not about her. She says Chelsea truly loves Dylan and she's afraid if Adam finds out he will take the baby from her. That's one thing she just won't let happen.

Elsewhere, it says Chelsea comes clean to Dylan on Tuesday Sept 10,

I hate this it looks like we will be stuck with Chylan. There was also another poster that states that MCE did an interview that says Chelsea loves Dylan.

If it plays out like this, then it looks like the big reveal moment is again set up for Dylan and his reaction. This is just another thing annoying about the storyline. I am sure the Chadam scene will be well done, but it may be too brief. The following episode will probably have quite a bit of Chylan scenes.

The reveal will be all about Dylan and his feelings which I am not looking forward to watching. I do expect that he will stay with Chelsea despite the lie because he loves Peanut. I am prepared to hear Chelsea trash Adam to justify her lie and to hold on to Dylan because we all know that in her eyes he is perfect.It sucks but thats the poor writing we are stuck with.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 05:19AM
    #20253   2013/09/06 05:54AM
    Laduree

I don't think we're stuck with Chylan at all. She isn't saying anything new about loving Dylan. That's been the story they're attempting to sell for months. Chylan is a dead end.

#20254   2013/09/06 07:39AM
    Chuckyducky

I've got a present for you, ladies and gentlemen. Read 'em and REJOICE. The ish just hit the FAN!

Posted by Juli14:According to DC, after Adam overhears Dylan tell Billy about Connor's blindness he goes over to confront Chlesea and they are arguing and Dylan shows up and wants to know what they are arguing about. Adam simply tells him. .....FINALLY! Now let's see how Chelsea tries to get out of her lie this time. I, for one, can't wait to see this.

This is going to one hell of an episode!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 07:40AM
    #20255   2013/09/06 07:48AM
    jamilah

Quote Chuckyducky: I've got a present for you, ladies and gentlemen. Read 'em and REJOICE. The ish just hit the FAN!

Posted by Juli14:According to DC, after Adam overhears Dylan tell Billy about Connor's blindness he goes over to confront Chlesea and they are arguing and Dylan shows up and wants to know what they are arguing about. Adam simply tells him. .....FINALLY! Now let's see how Chelsea tries to get out of her lie this time. I, for one, can't wait to see this.

She won't get out of it this time. She will tell Dylan the truth. I like how Adam confronted her and left her to deal with Dylan all on her own.

#20256   2013/09/06 08:04AM
    gardengal

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Chuckyducky: I've got a present for you, ladies and gentlemen. Read 'em and REJOICE. The ish just hit the FAN!

She won't get out of it this time. She will tell Dylan the truth. I like how Adam confronted her and left her to deal with Dylan all on her own.

Isn't DC - Daytime Confidential? They say Adam tells Dullan that Chelsea will tell him what they are fighting about, and then walks out. So I think Adam is going to force Chelsea sooner or later to tell the truth. I'll venture the tortured con goes on for a wee bit longer til Chelsea is hit with some court documents. In other words she won't spill til the day of the Navery wedding .

#20257   2013/09/06 08:11AM
    jamilah

Quote gardengal:
    Quote jamilah:

Isn't DC - Daytime Confidential? They say Adam tells Dullan that Chelsea will tell him what they are fighting about, and then walks out. So I think Adam is going to force Chelsea sooner or later to tell the truth. I'll venture the tortured con goes on for a wee bit longer til Chelsea is hit with some court documents. In other words she won't spill til the day of the Navery wedding .

LOL she won't tell Dyldo until she is forced to,I love it what a way to show her love to the man. I am sure Adam have a few judges on payroll who can issue a subpoena for a paternity test or emergency hearing to get visitation to Peanut.

#20258   2013/09/06 08:16AM
    TwoOfEach

Chelsea is supposed to come clean to Dylan on 9/10. So pretty much right after Adam leaves.

We don't have a date, but Billy also finds out about Vicki's involvement sometime this week.

#20259   2013/09/06 08:19AM
    Laduree

Quote jamilah:

SWEET!! Love Chels, but she made her bed, so...

#20260   2013/09/06 08:20AM
    gardengal

Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea is supposed to come clean to Dylan on 9/10. So pretty much right after Adam leaves.

We don't have a date, but Billy also finds out about Vicki's involvement sometime this week.

Really? The torture finally ends? Happy dancing at the computer. Gee I thought they at least string it out to the end of the week.

« 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list