List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:32AM, Views: 1545443, Replies: 31727
    « 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 » »| page:
    #19921   2013/09/03 10:02AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    TwoOfEach

Quote gardengal: So when Chelsea and Adam have their Connor talk, will the babe be present? It would be such a fascinating fight if it had to be done in calm tones. Just imagine Adam's emotional state with Connor present. I can hardly wait for this to get started.

I don't think Baby Newman will be there. If Chelsea is the one to come clean, she won't bring the baby along. If she's talking to someone else when Adam confronts her she'll have that person watch Peanut so that the baby isn't upset. Even in hushed tones, babies pick up on negative emotions and he'd be wailing the entire time.

#19922   2013/09/03 11:04AM
    Ari1

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Laduree: Good morning! I don't know how reliable DD is, but they are saying that Navery do not actually wed, Davery will be together and Shick will do the nasty. All sound good to me!!

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Navery will be doomed if that happens and Shick fans will be excited.

I know it was reported in this thread that Navery do wed, so it will be interesting how it all unfolds.

Whether they get married or not, Avery will still get pulled into Dylan's nightmare. I imagine Sharon will be there to "comfort" Nick. Avery will either bail before the ceremony or directly after. It doesn't matter to me as long as she is the one to help Dylan and not Chelsea.

#19923   2013/09/03 01:23PM
    TwoOfEach

They are keeping the reveal pretty close to the vest. No Chelsea in previews for tomorrow's Canadian. Adam/Victor in previews though--Adam knows his office was bugged.

#19924   2013/09/03 03:28PM
    Gemini50

Quote TwoOfEach: They are keeping the reveal pretty close to the vest. No Chelsea in previews for tomorrow's Canadian. Adam/Victor in previews though--Adam knows his office was bugged.

Per spoilers on main page
    Adam confronts Victor about his office being bugged.

Chelsea is determined to do right by her son.

Adam's world is rocked.

All this should happen tomorrow. I hope the episode is a good one and not short and contrived with the Chelsea and Adam scenes. I'm rolling the dice for 7/11.

I'm having a thought I can't seem to let go of that Adam ends up owning CI and that will give GC 3 major powerful families. Then the Adam/Victor feud can take place outside of Newman. Of course Adam would be out of NE. I really do not want to see Adam working with Victor or Jack at this point. I just feel he is poised for higher status and that
    just may be CI. I can't see Cane there as CEO. The reading of the will should be interesting. I can also see
    Victor/Adam/Jack all competing for ownership of CI. I'm also counting on the MCE twitter pic of Chancellor Park and fall colours...hoping that CHADAM are living there...I can dream can't I???

#19925   2013/09/03 04:04PM
    TwoOfEach

I'm not totally sold on the idea of Adam at Chancellor. However, I do like the idea of Jack, Victor and Adam fighting and making alliances from three separate companies. I also found it interesting that Adam pointed out that Victor got his start at CI. Both MM & EB are happy with their stories on twitter, and EB tweeted this morning that Victor and Adam are "two birds of the same feather" when asked what would happen when Victor found out about Adam's alliance with Jack. It will be interesting. Just as long as Adam isn't too busy for Chelsea and Peanut.

#19926   2013/09/03 04:38PM
    Gemini50

Quote TwoOfEach: I'm not totally sold on the idea of Adam at Chancellor. However, I do like the idea of Jack, Victor and Adam fighting and making alliances from three separate companies. I also found it interesting that Adam pointed out that Victor got his start at CI. Both MM & EB are happy with their stories on twitter, and EB tweeted this morning that Victor and Adam are "two birds of the same feather" when asked what would happen when Victor found out about Adam's alliance with Jack. It will be interesting. Just as long as Adam isn't too busy for Chelsea and Peanut.

Wow, great stuff. Not sure I like the sounds of Just as long as Adam isn't too busy for Chelsea and Peanut...that sounds bad. I don't want Adam to abandon them again!

#19927   2013/09/03 04:48PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote TwoOfEach: I'm not totally sold on the idea of Adam at Chancellor. However, I do like the idea of Jack, Victor and Adam fighting and making alliances from three separate companies. I also found it interesting that Adam pointed out that Victor got his start at CI. Both MM & EB are happy with their stories on twitter, and EB tweeted this morning that Victor and Adam are "two birds of the same feather" when asked what would happen when Victor found out about Adam's alliance with Jack. It will be interesting. Just as long as Adam isn't too busy for Chelsea and Peanut.

Wow, great stuff. Not sure I like the sounds of Just as long as Adam isn't too busy for Chelsea and Peanut...that sounds bad. I don't want Adam to abandon them again!

No. Adam can do both. It isn't like Chelsea's going to be waiting around the penthouse for Adam to come home anymore, she has her own empire to manage. Peanut has two ambitious but devoted parents. Lucky kid.

#19928   2013/09/03 05:01PM
    Gemini50

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Gemini50:

No. Adam can do both. It isn't like Chelsea's going to be waiting around the penthouse for Adam to come home anymore, she has her own empire to manage. Peanut has two ambitious but devoted parents. Lucky kid.

I feel better already. Sounds like Adam is going to be extremely busy like MM tweeted...I just hope his family doesn't suffer that is all. That Peanut is such a beautiful baby. He has touched my heart already.

I'm still feeling that Adam is ready to be elevate to a major player in that he has his own conglomerate and real power like Jack and Victor. It is wearing thin that Adam is constantly waffling between Jack and Victor. I want him to have his own company thus (whether victor will admit it on not) proving to his father and all the Newman siblings, including Nikki that Adam is as great if not greater than Victor and deserving of Victor's approval/love. This may give Adam in the eyes of many a little respectability especially if he chooses family first. The way they are portraying Adam is a second player. I think Adam should have higher status than he does. I don't want him to be mean and ugly like Victor though and to use his children the way Victor has.

#19929   2013/09/03 05:40PM
    Ari1

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Gemini50:

I feel better already. Sounds like Adam is going to be extremely busy like MM tweeted...I just hope his family doesn't suffer that is all. That Peanut is such a beautiful baby. He has touched my heart already.

I'm still feeling that Adam is ready to be elevate to a major player in that he has his own conglomerate and real power like Jack and Victor. It is wearing thin that Adam is constantly waffling between Jack and Victor. I want him to have his own company thus (whether victor will admit it on not) proving to his father and all the Newman siblings, including Nikki that Adam is as great if not greater than Victor and deserving of Victor's approval/love. This may give Adam in the eyes of many a little respectability especially if he chooses family first. The way they are portraying Adam is a second player. I think Adam should have higher status than he does. I don't want him to be mean and ugly like Victor though and to use his children the way Victor has.

I think Adam is one of those characters who will never be accepted by the polite society of GC. He will forever be trying to prove himself to his father, forever being rejected by the Newmans. They might throw him a bone every once in a while, but then snatch it back before he can savor it. It is what endears him to the audience.

In this story line, I see Adam giving up the fight to help put his family back together. One of the lessons Adam learned this past year was that family comes first. Jack, Vicky, Nick, Victor all told him that they chose family over NE. I think when the time comes, he'll choose to put his family first and fight for them. Once his family is on solid ground ,then he'll step back into the game. It might get ugly for awhile with Victor/Jack/Chelsea, but at some point, he'll have to choose.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 05:42PM
    #19930   2013/09/03 06:26PM
    justtwocents

Quote TwoOfEach: Oh happy day. SBu tweeted that he is filming with SC, JM & JC today. May he stay in that quad for a long time far, far away from our Chadam.

Happy Day indeed! I'm going in search of my happy dance shoes. Goodness knows they could use a workout!

Best.Tweet.Ever.

« 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list