List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/21 04:42AM, Views: 1602625, Replies: 32082
    « 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 » »| page:
    #19731   2013/08/30 03:59AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Ari1

Quote cdhg: I guess another angle too to the co-parenting thing, is that Adam did not force Dylan into that situation. He allowed Dylan to chance to be with Chelsea, assuming the child could be Dylan's. He had the attitude that the child needed two loving parents. He relented and did not stand in the way of Chelsea moving on with Dylan taking into consideration what Chelsea said about her desires and feelings. Dylan will need to realize that by trying to stand in the way, that he could be forcing two biological parents to co-parent a child with needs. He will need to get his selfish desires out of the way, considering he and Chelsea's relationship has been motivated by the baby first and whatever love their is has been a secondary motivating factor.

Adam has had his own demons too as Billy, so he does not need to be forced into co-parenting by Dylan tagging along or pulling something sneaky or manipulative. Hopefully, Dylan being in the picture will be short term. Peanut needs both of parents together as a family loving him.

Adam and Chelsea both said they wanted each other being happy in references to choices they made, so I do not see happiness being the result of their choices over the past months. Chelsea hasn't really looked happy anyway except for on certain occasions around Dylan. The lying has been showing. When she first game Chloe, I haven't been this happy in a very, very, long time spill, she sure did not seem happy as she said it.

I have not watched Thursday's US show and I can't wait for today's show! That being said there is no way Chylan will last much longer. Dylan's getting a new family so he can leave Adam's alone. This is Adam's first child. He is front and center on this show. There will not be some lame rewrite where he steps aside. The whole last year would have been pointless and I don't see the writers trashing the show that way. If Dylan was talking about co-patenting it was probably to somehow connect him to Avery. SB and JC are filming a lot together. I think Dylan will be out of the picture soon. I'm still hoping he goes dark and kidnaps the baby. The spoilers about his PTSD have to be about some emotional breakdown. I think there will be some action at Navery's wedding. When Dylan realizes he has lost the baby and Avery, he'll snap.

#19732   2013/08/30 06:56AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote TwoOfEach: When the truth comes out, I don't see Chelsea trying to keep Adam from Peanut. Though if Adam tries to take Peanut from her, she'll use everything in her arsenal to fight back.

Her talk with Chloe on today's Canadian showed two things: First, she's definitely softening toward Adam. She wouldn't change anything about Peanut including his DNA and that she's always be grateful to Adam for her son. Second, Adam finding out is no longer the worst thing that could happen. The er visit scared Chelsea--Peanut being hurt or sick trumps the lie. So long as Peanut is ok, she'd survive the truth.

#19733   2013/08/30 07:02AM
    Axl Rose

This is good, not that baby Connor is going blind but that there is no way out for Chelsea because she is going to have to be honest and tell the truth

#19734   2013/08/30 07:33AM
    GidgetWithAC...

I am glad that the story's picking up steam because I can't stomach the Simpleton much longer. I want him out of the way by any means necessary. I don't understand how the hell tptb flirt with Chelsea & Alex then Chelsea & Cane (both potential couplings had actual chemistry) for another round of Miss Crazypants & Adam, Chelsea & Dylan and briefly Adam & Melanie. All epic fails. Stop trying to force chemistry for aesthetics/ storyline sake. Your two best actors just happen to have oodles of chemistry and are consistently one of the most popular couples on the show. Get creative. Find other ways to cause angst for Chadam without adding the third wheel. The chemistry between MCE and MM always trump the side pairing. The most glaring example was the scene at the warehouse as simpleton walks in to find Adam, Chelsea and Peanut looking like a family. If not for his meaningless warnings, I wouldn't have known Dullen was even in the room. I do not see the majority of the audience warming up to Chylan or SB getting much better, quite frankly. So let's concede defeat and put the Outsiders and their little rebel back together.

#19735   2013/08/30 07:44AM
    Ari1

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: I am glad that the story's picking up steam because I can't stomach the Simpleton much longer. I want him out of the way by any means necessary. I don't understand how the hell tptb flirt with Chelsea & Alex then Chelsea & Cane (both potential couplings had actual chemistry) for another round of Miss Crazypants & Adam, Chelsea & Dylan and briefly Adam & Melanie. All epic fails. Stop trying to force chemistry for aesthetics/ storyline sake. Your two best actors just happen to have oodles of chemistry and are consistently one of the most popular couples on the show. Get creative. Find other ways to cause angst for Chadam without adding the third wheel. The chemistry between MCE and MM always trump the side pairing. The most glaring example was the scene at the warehouse as simpleton walks in to find Adam, Chelsea and Peanut looking like a family. If not for his meaningless warnings, I wouldn't have known Dullen was even in the room. I do not see the majority of the audience warming up to Chylan or SB getting much better, quite frankly. So let's concede defeat and put the Outsiders and their little rebel back together.

ITA! When MM and MCE are in a scene together everyone else becomes background. It really shows how inadequate the other pairings really are. Let's hurry up and get back to Chadam.

#19736   2013/08/30 07:56AM
    TwoOfEach

Daily breakdown is up for next week:

9/5, Chelsea wants to do right by Connor; Adam's world is turned upside down. Noah makes a surprising declaration

Seems we have to wait until Thursday.

#19737   2013/08/30 08:22AM
    cdhg

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: I am glad that the story's picking up steam because I can't stomach the Simpleton much longer. I want him out of the way by any means necessary. I don't understand how the hell tptb flirt with Chelsea & Alex then Chelsea & Cane (both potential couplings had actual chemistry) for another round of Miss Crazypants & Adam, Chelsea & Dylan and briefly Adam & Melanie. All epic fails. Stop trying to force chemistry for aesthetics/ storyline sake. Your two best actors just happen to have oodles of chemistry and are consistently one of the most popular couples on the show. Get creative. Find other ways to cause angst for Chadam without adding the third wheel. The chemistry between MCE and MM always trump the side pairing. The most glaring example was the scene at the warehouse as simpleton walks in to find Adam, Chelsea and Peanut looking like a family. If not for his meaningless warnings, I wouldn't have known Dullen was even in the room. I do not see the majority of the audience warming up to Chylan or SB getting much better, quite frankly. So let's concede defeat and put the Outsiders and their little rebel back together.

Well said. I understand the purpose for storyline purposes, but things need to be shifting soon.

Since Dylan is not expecting to co-parent in any way based on he and Billy's discussion, I cannot see it working out well. If he is unhappy for three months, then it will not be good for the baby. If somehow he battled through his demons and he and Chelsea worked things out and were a strong couple at the end of three months, that would be lame and boring as well IMO.

Now, he might become more clingy, obsessive, and controlling after finding out the truth instead of leaving Chelsea. Chelsea may feel guilt and not want to leave him. She did make that comment about loving him enough to make him stay, so out of pride she may try to make it work for a while. I can take a little while longer of Chylan, if it means Adams woos and wins her back and she wants to be back with Adam as well. Adam making sacrifices and putting her first would be a good story. Even if Chelsea is feeling a need to stay with Dylan out of guilt, fear, etc, Adam showing that he would be willing to co-parent would definitely prove her fears wrong about taking the baby. Too many things look good for Chadam reuniting IMO, regardless of the immediate aftermath of the reveal.

I feel a little better about the co-parenting dialogue between Billy and Dylan since Victoria and Avery had a similar conversation the day before. As I have stated, it problem means neither are really cut out for it, especially in their given situations.

In looking at the big picture Navery seemingly has no where to go once they get married. If the writers were planning on going with Navery and Chylan for quite a while longer, then they might as well put Shadam back together. I do not want Shadam back together, and I believe they have been separated to allow for Chadam to be reunited. I do not see Shadam being put back together, especially based on NB's comments, foreshadowing and what I see with my own eyes in the episodes. Things are coming to a collision point, with Chadam eventually reuniting some time this year IMO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/30 08:24AM
    #19738   2013/08/30 08:29AM
    cdhg

Quote TwoOfEach: Daily breakdown is up for next week:

9/5, Chelsea wants to do right by Connor; Adam's world is turned upside down. Noah makes a surprising declaration

Seems we have to wait until Thursday.

Gemini50, mentioned in the Canadian breakdown of episodes for the week that the Chelsea and Adam breakdown was happening for Friday, August 30, which of course is today. Perhaps the Canadian is doing this episode today, then the two Katherine episodes followed by Adam confronting Chelsea. If the Katherine episodes are unconnected to other storylines, then it may make no difference if the Chelsea and Adam episode is before the memorial in Canada and after the memorial in the U.S. I guess it is possible a mistake was made for what is to happen in today's Canadian.

We will look forward to today's breakdown of the Canadian.

#19739   2013/08/30 08:36AM
    cdhg

Not to disrespect any Navery fans in here, but I am wanting to see Sharon blow that Navery wedding up. I do like Shick. Maybe Dylan can play a part in blowing it up too. I have enjoyed seeing Sharon scheming, determined and focused on her goals of late. Of course, that it is away from Chadam, it is all the better. She may end up indirectly helping Chadam in all of this mess.

Maybe being around Adam has rubbed off on Sharon. She has been doing a little bit of "Army of One" here lately. Faith, of course, has been of good assistance to her.

#19740   2013/08/30 08:59AM
    Jeaniebean507

Quote cdhg: Not to disrespect any Navery fans in here, but I am wanting to see Sharon blow that Navery wedding up. I do like Shick. Maybe Dylan can play a part in blowing it up too. I have enjoyed seeing Sharon scheming, determined and focused on her goals of late. Of course, that it is away from Chadam, it is all the better. She may end up indirectly helping Chadam in all of this mess.

Maybe being around Adam has rubbed off on Sharon. She has been doing a little bit of "Army of One" here lately. Faith, of course, has been of good assistance to her.

I would enjoy if Sharon busts up Navery's wedding, but more because I really think Avery belongs with Dylan. They have so much chemistry; I saw it right from the beginning. I like Shick, too, but I think if they get back together due to Sharon's lies & manipulations, it will be very short lived.
    I just got back from vacation a couple of days ago; still catching up on the thread. You guys are great! This is like reading a novel #ChadamFamily

« 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list