List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 05:11PM, Views: 1520753, Replies: 31507
    « 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 » »| page:
    #19531   2013/08/26 09:30PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    cdhg

Quote TwoOfEach: The level of delusion on the Adam fan thread is almost funny. Some seem to think that Adam will soon be disentagled from Chelsea with either full-custody or backing off to let Chylan raise his son. The boy is lovesick showing up at her door twice in the same day when she's barely home from the hospital. He doesn't just want the baby, he wants the whole package. That's not going to instantly vanish.

Some of the Fall Previews have been obviously revamped. JG wanted Sharon's mental illness exposed rather quickly, but Ghost Cassie is still filming even though we're well into October scripts. Additionally, Lamar Archey says that the Mason-Hilary twist was JFP's idea so her handprint is all over the last week of scripts.

Dropping the Melanie rape s/l so quickly (when she has a whole section in the magazine previews) screams last minute JFP rewrite which means that TPTB wanted to establish Chelsea as still in love with Adam and for him to owe her at the same time. The Chadam-Shadam triangle was all JG; he's gone. JFP seems pretty sold on Chelsea being Adam's epic love.

If they don't go to Chadam right out of the gate, we're going to get an actual triangle. YR Insider tweeted the pic of Dylan holding Connor with Adam staring him down and Chelsea looking worried--MCE retweeted "I keep my love triangles in blue tones." All three showed up in blue shirts to the fan event and posed together on the red carpet. Either way, all this Free Adam crap isn't happening anytime soon. It might be November sweeps before we dump third wheel Dullen, but Chelsea's around for the long haul.

Thanks for the info.

It would be interesting how a triangle would play out considering that Dylan is going dark and is a victim of the lie, so to speak. Then was have Adam being lied to as well. Throw Avery into the mix, and it will be interesting to see how long things play out. Could there be an issue with Dylan not granting a divorce to Chelsea and Adam having to get custody that way as the way to do what is best for the baby? I say this should the baby be considered not to be safe around Dylan.

Regardless, I want Adam and Chelsea to definitely choose each other. Chelsea may very well need Adam to help her, so the closing the door in his face might be symbolic of her being closed off with Dylan and not in a good way.

Certain fans are all over the place and delusional regarding wanting a miscarriage, Dylan being the biological father, Adam getting custody of the baby, Adam raising the baby with Sharon, Adam letting Chylan raising the baby, etc. Those fans just do not want to notice obvious foreshadowing going in a different direction than they prefer.

So this Melanie throwing a grenade that blows up in her face, must either happen off canvas or just does not happen. What we saw today does seem like an abrupt ending to what was seeming to be a more drawn out storyline.

I agree with you that it seemed JG originally was about bringing back Shadam from what I read, but that only happened to a small degree. I am basing that off SC interviews.

I read in the Nick and Sharon thread in one of the posts from early August that SC told her fans regarding her current storyline that "they will be happy at the end of this storyline." That would seem to mean Sharon being paired up with Nick or Adam, so I will say Shick reunite. Still, this is basing things off something SC was reported to have said.

Ghost Cassie still filming also seems good more towards the Nick front vs. Adam front.

#19532   2013/08/26 09:36PM
    Ari1

I thought Dylan's PTSD was supposed to flare up this week and come to a boil during navery's wedding. I hope he finds out that the rape charges were dropped due to Chelsea and that gets him suspicious. I want Chelsea to start seeing dark side before the reveal and I'd like Adam to witness it and get worried. The best way for Chadam to reunite is to get them working together against an unstable Dylan.

#19533   2013/08/26 09:42PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1:
    Quote TwoOfEach: The level of delusion on the Adam fan thread is almost funny. Some seem to think that Adam will soon be disentagled from Chelsea with either full-custody or backing off to let Chylan raise his son. The boy is lovesick showing up at her door twice in the same day when she's barely home from the hospital. He doesn't just want the baby, he wants the whole package. That's not going to instantly vanish.

Some of the Fall Previews have been obviously revamped. JG wanted Sharon's mental illness exposed rather quickly, but Ghost Cassie is still filming even though we're well into October scripts. Additionally, Lamar Archey says that the Mason-Hilary twist was JFP's idea so her handprint is all over the last week of scripts.

Dropping the Melanie rape s/l so quickly (when she has a whole section in the magazine previews) screams last minute JFP rewrite which means that TPTB wanted to establish Chelsea as still in love with Adam and for him to owe her at the same time. The Chadam-Shadam triangle was all JG; he's gone. JFP seems pretty sold on Chelsea being Adam's epic love.

If they don't go to Chadam right out of the gate, we're going to get an actual triangle. YR Insider tweeted the pic of Dylan holding Connor with Adam staring him down and Chelsea looking worried--MCE retweeted "I keep my love triangles in blue tones." All three showed up in blue shirts to the fan event and posed together on the red carpet. Either way, all this Free Adam crap isn't happening anytime soon. It might be November sweeps before we dump third wheel Dullen, but Chelsea's around for the long haul.

I know! That Adam thread is annoying. All they do in there is b*tch and whine.

I hope there is not an Adam/Dylan triangle. Dylan needs to move on to somewhere else. I'm so ready for Chadam. They've been teasing us for 8 months.

Such a triangle would almost seemed forced. I guess I could see it if Dylan was pressuring or manipulating Chelsea. Adam's initial reaction will be play a part as well. We have to see what happens with his going dark. Also, with Avery coming more into the picture that seems to muddy the waters for a triangle. Now, Dylan causing issues regarding the baby might be an issue during his three months of unhappiness, but since he seems like a good guy at heart, I think he would eventually back off regarding the baby.

Adam putting a full court press on for Chelsea would definitely show her that he does love her.

In thinking about the events of the 1 1/2 years it seems the new regime has basically just went full circle with certain things. Back when Chelsea first met Adam in January 2012, Adam was drinking a lot, running NE, and was miserable. He was also back to pursuing Sharon at that point. At the same time, he was starting to come around more from being the villain, which during his time in Kansas, saving his mother's farm, and then afterwards being around Chelsea, he became a different person. We also had Chelsea's story of conning Villy, but eventually wanting something different and by being around Adam she became a better person.

The miscarriage led Adam back to the same path with him helping Sharon and trying to get back into NE. This year we have seen more dimensions to element and finally a more peaceful relationship explored between he and Victor, but otherwise Adam went back down a similar path, but with less darkness.

Adam will always have certain aspects of Victor in him, but now that JG is no longer in place, I wonder if we will get as much of the Victor 2.0 direction that JG seemed to want to go.

#19534   2013/08/26 09:58PM
    Ari1

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:

I know! That Adam thread is annoying. All they do in there is b*tch and whine.

I hope there is not an Adam/Dylan triangle. Dylan needs to move on to somewhere else. I'm so ready for Chadam. They've been teasing us for 8 months.

Such a triangle would almost seemed forced. I guess I could see it if Dylan was pressuring or manipulating Chelsea. Adam's initial reaction will be play a part as well. We have to see what happens with his going dark. Also, with Avery coming more into the picture that seems to muddy the waters for a triangle. Now, Dylan causing issues regarding the baby might be an issue during his three months of unhappiness, but since he seems like a good guy at heart, I think he would eventually back off regarding the baby.

Adam putting a full court press on for Chelsea would definitely show her that he does love her.

In thinking about the events of the 1 1/2 years it seems the new regime has basically just went full circle with certain things. Back when Chelsea first met Adam in January 2012, Adam was drinking a lot, running NE, and was miserable. He was also back to pursuing Sharon at that point. At the same time, he was starting to come around more from being the villain, which during his time in Kansas, saving his mother's farm, and then afterwards being around Chelsea, he became a different person. We also had Chelsea's story of conning Villy, but eventually wanting something different and by being around Adam she became a better person.

The miscarriage led Adam back to the same path with him helping Sharon and trying to get back into NE. This year we have seen more dimensions to element and finally a more peaceful relationship explored between he and Victor, but otherwise Adam went back down a similar path, but with less darkness.

Adam will always have certain aspects of Victor in him, but now that JG is no longer in place, I wonder if we will get as much of the Victor 2.0 direction that JG seemed to want to go.

Good points about things coming full circle. I saw that with Adam but now that I think about it, Chelsea was pulling her baby scam and after meeting Adam, she wanted to do right by her baby so she gave him to the real daddy. This week's spoilers say that Chelsea wants to do right by her child. That can only mean she tells Adam the truth. I can see Dylan causing problems, but once Adam finds out he won't be letting Dylan take his baby. I still hope a kidnapping happens. If Dylan thinks he'll lose the baby, he might take off with it. I can see him thinking the baby is better off with him than two cons. Adam and Chelsea working together could make for some real emotional scenes. They could deal with a lot of there issues during the search. I good ending to me would be Adam finding the baby and putting it back in Chelsea's arms to show that her dreams were unfounded and Adam is her hero.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/26 10:02PM
    #19535   2013/08/26 10:51PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1: I thought Dylan's PTSD was supposed to flare up this week and come to a boil during navery's wedding. I hope he finds out that the rape charges were dropped due to Chelsea and that gets him suspicious. I want Chelsea to start seeing dark side before the reveal and I'd like Adam to witness it and get worried. The best way for Chadam to reunite is to get them working together against an unstable Dylan.

I am thinking that the wedding is the following week, the first Friday in September. Today, there was still a reference to next Friday. Next Friday in Soap World is not always easy to figure out. The Navery wedding could actually take place the Friday after that which would be Friday the 13th. That might be fitting for the drama that might unfold at this wedding.

If Friday the 13th ends up being the day, that would allow about a week of Dylan going darker, leading into the Navery wedding, which I do not think is completed.

I am guessing the spoiler of Adam and Avery noticing Sharon clinging to close to Avery has already taken place due to the events that have transpired. I thought it was good how Adam did not seem to give a rip about Sharon's clinging to Nick. That is another sign he has moved on.

I too want Chadam to be working together or trying to save each other vs. Dylan.

#19536   2013/08/26 11:42PM
    TwoOfEach

To the Shadam lurkers--Here's a multiple choice question for you since you already asked it: Where's MCE?

A) On the Y&R facebook page posing with MM & SBu at the Y&R fan event.

B) on the TVGN.tv homepage with MM

C) on screen this week with MM

D) ALL OF THE ABOVE

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/26 11:43PM
    #19537   2013/08/27 12:31AM
    elizadolittle

Quote TwoOfEach: To the Shadam lurkers--Here's a multiple choice question for you since you already asked it: Where's MCE?

A) On the Y&R facebook page posing with MM & SBu at the Y&R fan event.

B) on the TVGN.tv homepage with MM

C) on screen this week with MM

D) ALL OF THE ABOVE

Oh boy they're at it again

#19538   2013/08/27 04:51AM
    Laduree

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Ari1: Today's US show just reiterated to me that this whole baby con storyline has been about Adam getting his karma for past deeds so he can be redeemed. Adam even said to Jack that karma was at his doorstep. Because of the way he treated Sharon and Chelsea, neither will vouch for him as a character witness. Chloe, (who deserves some karma herself,) was talking about all the bad things Adam had done in the past including stealing a baby. She said he deserved jail time because of his past crimes. Adam was even ready to cut his loses and split town. All of Adam's dialogue from the past few shows have been about how he's made mistakes and how he won't get a chance to make up for them. Of course, we know he will get a second chance. His family is just waiting for him to come rescue them from the poor house.

I just don't understand how people on other threads can't see that this whole baby con is about karma for Adam stealing Sharon's child. The first thing the writers did when they came in was to kill the Chadam baby as karma for Ashley's miscarriage. Adam even said at the time he felt it was karma. Then he helps a mentally ill Sharon to make up for the fact that he drove Ashley crazy. Now his baby is being given to someone else to make up for the fact that he gave Sharon's baby to someone else. The problem is that this storyline took too long bc a pregnancy lasts 9 months and the characters all had to be dumbed down. So while Adam was paying for giving Sharon's baby to someone else, he had to stay away from Chelsea and his baby. Adam then got the chance to make up for stealing his father's company from him by giving it back to him. During this time he has had lots of time to reflect how important his family is to him and how nothing he accomplishes at NE will be worth it unless he has his family to share it with him. He got accused of rape as payback for how he used Sharon and toyed with her feelings. Now he has paid enough and will finally get that Norman Rockwell family he wanted all along with Chelsea.

I agree the writing for this story has been poor at times especially when it came to Chelsea, but she was playing a supporting role in Adam's redemption. By saving him from the rape charges, she's showing that she still loves him. Now he has a chance to rewrite history with chelsea.

Some people are just simpletons or just have too much biased for certain characters and couples that they do not look or even try to look at things objectively.

I was reading a post on another board, by someone saying that Shadam did not need any lines or storylines to make them a great couple. Well, Shadam was the product of plot driven stuff whether it be the kidnapping of Faith, the Skye Murder/Missing Mystery and Sharon's Convictions, Victor's shenanigans, the return to Kansas with Adam being blind, etc. Plot driven stuff, sex scenes, and wacky dialogue made up the bulk of that relationship.

Chadam was actually the story based more on the couple itself, vs. being tied to plot driven storylines or being the product of such storylines.

I let ignorance upset too much, instead of just laughing at it.

I also saw where a poster said Adam continues to crave Sharon. In what freakin' solar system?! They just can't stand the fact that Adam has finally moved on and upgraded.

One huge takeaway for me in the scene with Chelsea and Melanie was Chelsea's admission that Adam was the love of her life. This is pivotal in my mind because that tells the viewers that he was her epic love, just as Adam implied (or outright stated) that Chelsea was his once in a lifetime love, in his conversation with Avery.

I also like how they're keeping the Chylan scenes very superficial with little touching and physicality to them. There's just no substance to them aside from the crushing boredom I experience just trying to watch them. There's a reason they are keeping it this way, and it's quite obvious they are a dead end. It's all Chadam angst.

#19539   2013/08/27 04:55AM
    Laduree

Love this post!! Exciting times ahead! As to the deluded- some are still hoping Chelsea had sex with Alex or someone else off camera. Really.

If they really want Adam free, then they should be happy because he is finally free of Barnacle Sharon.

#19540   2013/08/27 05:04AM
    jamilah

Quote Ari1: I thought Dylan's PTSD was supposed to flare up this week and come to a boil during navery's wedding. I hope he finds out that the rape charges were dropped due to Chelsea and that gets him suspicious. I want Chelsea to start seeing dark side before the reveal and I'd like Adam to witness it and get worried. The best way for Chadam to reunite is to get them working together against an unstable Dylan.

Dylan only acts stupid when he sees Adam with Chelsea. So it will take Adam showing up again at the poor house to have him go nuts. I am thinking that Chelsea told Adam not to come back and to stay away to control the situation. Adam called her from the GCAC to meet him when she just came home, she told him no and hang up. He showed up at the poor house anyway. Chelsea feels like Adam is controlling her again so she close the door on him to push him away. I don't think Adam is going to stay away from her this time. He is drawn to her and the baby and that alone is enough to be lurking around.

« 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list