List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 07:05AM, Views: 1599967, Replies: 32077
    « 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 » »| page:
    #18931   2013/08/20 07:38AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Axl Rose

Plus if Connor grows up, imagine at school kids give him a hard time about his parents in terms of his parents' past namely Adam's past and the things he did to so many people and Connor confronting Adam about his past that would make quite the Emmy award-winning scene with a teenage Connor confronting his father Adam

#18932   2013/08/20 07:45AM
    Ari1

I'm trying to temper my enthusiasm for this weeks Chadam scene. The spoiler says their emotions get "jostled" which means upset or disturbed. This could be in an emotionally negative way. I might expect Chelsea to be defensive if Adam sees the baby and Adam might be deeply depressed. The combination of those emotions could be explosive. I said earlier that Chelsea might turn Adam down at first if he asks her to help, but she will come through for him in the end. I say this not to be a Debbie downer, but we haven't yet witnessed Dylan turning into a jerk. Next week is when Dylan's PTSD flares up and I expect that it will be after that happens, Chelsea will reach out to Adam.

That being said I hope I'm completely wrong and this week is the beginning of Chadam finding their way back to each other. Canadians give us updates, please. I can't help being excited, but I don't want to be disappointed.

#18933   2013/08/20 07:52AM
    Axl Rose

And why would Chelsea want to expose herself as well as her son to a man who has PTSD and if his PTSD flares up he could hurt Chelsea or even Connor even if he doesn't mean to, it could very well happen

#18934   2013/08/20 07:54AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote Ari1: I'm trying to temper my enthusiasm for this weeks Chadam scene. The spoiler says their emotions get "jostled" which means upset or disturbed. This could be in an emotionally negative way. I might expect Chelsea to be defensive if Adam sees the baby and Adam might be deeply depressed. The combination of those emotions could be explosive. I said earlier that Chelsea might turn Adam down at first if he asks her to help, but she will come through for him in the end. I say this not to be a Debbie downer, but we haven't yet witnessed Dylan turning into a jerk. Next week is when Dylan's PTSD flares up and I expect that it will be after that happens, Chelsea will reach out to Adam.

That being said I hope I'm completely wrong and this week is the beginning of Chadam finding their way back to each other. Canadians give us updates, please. I can't help being excited, but I don't want to be disappointed.
    Lowered expectations is the way to go until certain chips fall. We just have to hang on a little while longer.

#18935   2013/08/20 07:59AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Ari1: Sometimes when I read other threads on this MB, I feel like I'm watching a completely different show.

What threads? Do I even need to ask?

There are a few die-hard Shadam fans whose world is going to come crashing down when Adam chooses to save Chelsea rather than help Sharon when everything comes to a head in a few short weeks. I sometimes lose my cool, but I'm trying to be graceful. Our coupling has the true love, the baby, the angst, and the buzz. Adam is a one woman kind of guy and his woman is Chelsea.

Some refuse to acknowledge that he traded up after he met Chelsea. If I were a Sharon fan, I'd hate Y&R right now. When Adam came on the scene, Sharon was too good for him. Now, after his growth and journey to redemption, reuniting with Sharon would be a giant step down for Adam's character.

Chelsea may be a con-artist and a vindictive witch at times, but she's also gorgeous, loyal, witty, smart, and big-hearted. She's launching her own empire and is the type of girl men fight over.

Yes. ITA! I don't understand how some people can't see where this storyline is going. Chadam is heading towards being reunited. Even on the Adam thread they complain that he is being sidelined and propping newbies. When I point to facts like he's propelling 3 major storylines and was on 3 times last week with mostly veterans, they call it fluff. I only like posting in here bc it's pointless to argue when people don't want to see reality. On this thread we all seem reasonable and smart and our conversations are interesting. Some people just keep posting the same thing over and over. SMH

I totally understand and agree as well. I rarely even go to the main board anymore. I may get back in to the Chelsea thread before long and may at some point get over in the Adam thread. I understand that it is like beating your head against a wall. It is frustrating. We definitely have good, reasonable, and interesting conversations over here. I also agree with what you are saying about Adam.

I would not want to be a Shadam or Chylan fan right now. I will read comments from Chylan fans, and it seems like some of them do not see the doom or nightmare coming for their couple. Some see things through the here and now of what is happening. Some are hoping to get through a bumpy road, but I think that road is going to be filled with dynamite. Sharon turning Adam down to testify, like you say, seems to be pointing to Chelsea helping Adam, since Victor will turn on Adam as well.

I definitely like the big pile of evidence and foreshadowing in our direction regarding the Chadam reunite.

I, too, think the evidence is on our side. Adam has come full circle since the break up. If he had it all to do again, I suspect he'd make a different choice. I'm sure that's hard for some fans of other couples to hear, but it's what's in the script. I've actually enjoyed adam's journey. I wish things could have moved faster but a pregnancy takes 9 months (usually). I have not liked the Chylan storyline bc Chelsea was thrown under the bus to give Dylan a story, but hopefully that situation will be rectified when Chylan blows up and Chelsea gets the chance to save Adam. I think some good things are coming our way.

#18936   2013/08/20 07:59AM
    Axl Rose

But if Adam should find out the truth about baby Connor being his son, will Adam step up to the plate as a father?

Will Adam be the type of father to Connor that Victor never was to him?

Will Adam love his son unconditionally or will he treat Connor exactly like how Victor treats him?

Nevertheless I just want to see the truth come out because Adam has missed out enough on Connor's life already

#18937   2013/08/20 08:02AM
    jamilah

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw:
    Quote Ari1: I'm trying to temper my enthusiasm for this weeks Chadam scene. The spoiler says their emotions get "jostled" which means upset or disturbed. This could be in an emotionally negative way. I might expect Chelsea to be defensive if Adam sees the baby and Adam might be deeply depressed. The combination of those emotions could be explosive. I said earlier that Chelsea might turn Adam down at first if he asks her to help, but she will come through for him in the end. I say this not to be a Debbie downer, but we haven't yet witnessed Dylan turning into a jerk. Next week is when Dylan's PTSD flares up and I expect that it will be after that happens, Chelsea will reach out to Adam.

Lowered expectations is the way to go until certain chips fall. We just have to hang on a little while longer.

Well if Chelsea is upset after meeting up with Adam I take it as a positive sign. We need Chylan to explode and the only way that can happen is if Chelsea is unhappy and realize what she is doing is wrong. If Adam still believes that he is the baby's father I want him in her face all the time until she cracks or he demands a paternity test. This story has been dragged out enough and its time for it to end. I want to start watching the strong Chelsea again and not this weak person who is married to Dylan. Maybe a good fight with Adam will get out alot of Anger.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/20 08:06AM
    #18938   2013/08/20 08:12AM
    Axl Rose

Then why doesn't Adam just get a paternity test himself or arrange to have one done behind Chelsea's back? Adam could get a piece of baby Connor's hair or something like that and get it tested against his own DNA to see if it's a match and if it is, then Adam can show it to Chelsea telling her that he knows that Connor is his son

Adam is a Newman, he has money, power he can get a DNA test done without Chelsea even knowing about it

#18939   2013/08/20 08:43AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Ari1: Sometimes when I read other threads on this MB, I feel like I'm watching a completely different show.

What threads? Do I even need to ask?

There are a few die-hard Shadam fans whose world is going to come crashing down when Adam chooses to save Chelsea rather than help Sharon when everything comes to a head in a few short weeks. I sometimes lose my cool, but I'm trying to be graceful. Our coupling has the true love, the baby, the angst, and the buzz. Adam is a one woman kind of guy and his woman is Chelsea.

Some refuse to acknowledge that he traded up after he met Chelsea. If I were a Sharon fan, I'd hate Y&R right now. When Adam came on the scene, Sharon was too good for him. Now, after his growth and journey to redemption, reuniting with Sharon would be a giant step down for Adam's character.

Chelsea may be a con-artist and a vindictive witch at times, but she's also gorgeous, loyal, witty, smart, and big-hearted. She's launching her own empire and is the type of girl men fight over.

Great post T, I am 100% in agreement.

#18940   2013/08/20 08:48AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: Then why doesn't Adam just get a paternity test himself or arrange to have one done behind Chelsea's back? Adam could get a piece of baby Connor's hair or something like that and get it tested against his own DNA to see if it's a match and if it is, then Adam can show it to Chelsea telling her that he knows that Connor is his son

Adam is a Newman, he has money, power he can get a DNA test done without Chelsea even knowing about it

« 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list