List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 06:56AM, Views: 1459898, Replies: 30952
    « 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 » »| page:
    #16311   2013/08/02 05:23AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    gardengal

Welcome all4vibs! ITA Adam's reaction won't be as harsh as anyone expects.

Victoria can just go back to her daddy, and leave Johnny with Billy. I swear that woman is incapable of being satisfied. If its not NE - its a baby. Could she just once put all this effort into getting Reid back or helping Billy overcome his addiction? Enough with Victoria!

I wonder how Vic's biotch side is playing with Chelsea and Chel's decision to give up Johnny? I suspect it justifies this con even more. Protect this babe from the Newman clan.

#16312   2013/08/02 05:24AM
    gardengal

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Laduree: If Dylan thinks the baby is due in two months and the baby comes in the next few days, weighing at least 7 lbs and he STILL doesn't know, then he's truly a simpleton.

The kid could exit the womb with hurricane hair and a buttoned vest, and Dylan still wouldn't have a clue.

I betcha five dollars simple Dylan would have yet another story about how his dad had a love for buttoned vests and spiky hair Kinda reminds me of Rose of the Golden Girls, Dylan, too has a story for every occasion.

No doubt you would win the bet!

#16313   2013/08/02 05:55AM
    Laduree

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Laduree: If Dylan thinks the baby is due in two months and the baby comes in the next few days, weighing at least 7 lbs and he STILL doesn't know, then he's truly a simpleton.

The kid could exit the womb with hurricane hair and a buttoned vest, and Dylan still wouldn't have a clue.

LOL! Painful, but true. I just can't with this nitwit. I don't feel sorry for him either. He's sucking the life out if Chelsea. She needs to take care of her other baby too because he's in deep doo doo thanks to Billy.

Adam will still prevail because we all know he's innocent. This is simply a way to make Adam look like a villain and Dylan a Saint. It won't work.

#16314   2013/08/02 05:56AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote gardengal:
    Quote gardengal:

I betcha five dollars simple Dylan would have yet another story about how his dad had a love for buttoned vests and spiky hair Kinda reminds me of Rose of the Golden Girls, Dylan, too has a story for every occasion.

No doubt you would win the bet!

Most annoying dead soap dad ever.

#16315   2013/08/02 05:58AM
    Laduree

Chelsea better thank her lucky stars he isn't the baby's father and that Mr. Ivy League is. Baby Newman is already smart enough inutero to know he/she does not want Simple Dylan to play his/her daddy.

No kidding! The advantages this baby will have from DNA to money is incalculable with Adam. Dylan- not so much.

#16316   2013/08/02 05:58AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote Laduree:
    Quote gardengal:

LOL! Painful, but true. I just can't with this nitwit. I don't feel sorry for him either. He's sucking the life out if Chelsea. She needs to take care of her other baby too because he's in deep doo doo thanks to Billy.

Adam will still prevail because we all know he's innocent. This is simply a way to make Adam look like a villain and Dylan a Saint. It won't work.

#16317   2013/08/02 06:03AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote Laduree:

Chelsea better thank her lucky stars he isn't the baby's father and that Mr. Ivy League is. Baby Newman is already smart enough inutero to know he/she does not want Simple Dylan to play his/her daddy.

No kidding! The advantages this baby will have from DNA to money is incalculable with Adam. Dylan- not so much.

Adam builds empires and Dylan builds kitchens #TheWisdomAndWitOfAnitaLawson

#16318   2013/08/02 06:21AM
    Jeaniebean507

Quote Chuckyducky: It's 4:29 A.M. and sleep, it would seem, is an allusive dream! In any case, I've whipped up a letter for Chadam fans. Hope you all enjoy!

August 2, 2013

Dear Chadam fans,

As a fan, I appreciate the passion, patience, insight and support that many of you have displayed over the past year. Thank you all for making this thread enjoyable to read and post in. I can't imagine a more classy group of people than the one's I've met here.

Here's to happy Chadam thoughts! Have a wonderful day!

Signed,
    ChuckyDucky

Such a lovely post! All of us Chadam fans have to have patience and stay positive that we'll see our fav couple reunited. There will be some bumps in the road, but they'll get there.

#16319   2013/08/02 06:22AM
    trunks

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove: Judging from MCE's tweet today, Things sure are going to get interesting. i am chatting with her on twitter right now. But she is not giving away anything due to being fired. Can't say I blame her .

She called me doll today on twitter. I am in heaven right now.
    MCE has gotta be the sweetest and most beautiful woman ever. She is so nice and kind.

I can't believe your luck! You're telling me you got within twitter distance of soap opera FAME and you didn't tell ANYONE. I am beside myself with envy! How can you NOT inform your fellow Chadamians of this fortuous (yes, that is NOT an actual word) event? Aurgh!

Dude, you should've mauled her twitter account with, like, a thousand questions. Wait, that might've freaked her out. Never mind! In any case, I wish I had gotten the chance. It would've been like touching the statue of Michaelangelo or something. God, your lucky!

Yeah huns, it was a true blessing to tweet with her But then again she is so kind and graceful all the time. She always answers her fans. Haters are such losers and insecure of her talent and beauty. Specially some specific couple fan base that should not be named attacking her . Poor pathetic losers can't even see the difference between a fictional character and a real person. They are just jealous that their so called vets are getting old and can barely deliver their lines or provide chemistry on the screen.
    MCE is a gem and it is no wonder that she is being praised by all the producers.
    None of the leading ladies of the show can hold a candle to her beauty, youth and talent. She kills every scenes she is .Heck even with out any dialogue or action, even if she just sits there, she captures the camera and viewers curiosity.
    The haters are so desperate and pathetic , when they know that every other tactic has failed, the only insult they can throw at our girl is that she is a newbie, Hello she has been here since 2011 and already got an Emmy nod, she already has fan base that is bigger than some so called vets.

MCE is a power house performer and CBS knows how big of a deal she is in the daytime world, so haters just have to swallow this fact and live with it.
    MCE and Chelsea Lawson is here to stay. She doesn't need any other actor's star power or status to prop herself unlike some other actors. Chelsea is here to stay whether Chadam is endgame or not. Since the start of this year, she barely shared any scene with any vets and yet still she is kicking and shining on her own. despite of bad writing for her character. Our girl is a champ in all sense.

Props to MCE for making me watch YR again. It was due to Chelsea and Adam that I started watching this train wreck again. If no Chelsea on YR , then no YR for me. I have no use for Adam or any other character.

I just love you so much MCE. I can never imagine another person playing the beautiful edgy Chelsea Lawson . Also neither another person playing Adam except MM. MM and MCE are irreplaceable. They are acting soul mates and their chemistry is one of the many top reasons that sells Chadam to viewers.

Yeah i agree MCE is such a sweetheart, you just can't help to praise people like that, love him or hate him, you just can't help but give them props. And you're right boy did YR struck gold with MCE, she is truly a phenom in her prime. I just love her so much.

And besides the haters gonna hate, in the words of Adam"haters to the left please".

#16320   2013/08/02 08:49AM
    Ari1

Could Chelsea be having twins? I guess out Canadian friends could tell us after today. That could explain why she goes into premature labour and there were 2 babies in the leaked script. I know this is a long shot so I'm just throwing it out there.

« 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list