List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 09:39AM, Views: 1519990, Replies: 31505
    « 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 » »| page:
    #15811   2013/07/30 12:01PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    trunks

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote trunks:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote trunks:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Chuckyducky: Chadaminans, I still think the marriage license is bogus. I've thought so every since Adam handed Chelsea the envelope.

There's a hypothesis going around that Melanie is Carmine's sister and Rose their mother? Is there any stock to it and if Melanie is Rose's daughter, how does Hillary fit in?

I agree with a comment Gemini made awhile back. Melanie slept with Adam once or twice, and was fired by Victor after using info. to spy on Adam. Why would she be this hung on Adam after a brief encounter? Doesn't make sense!

It sort of reminds me of Carmine and Lauren's affair with one big difference. Carmine knew Lauren for a good deal longer than Melanie knew Adam. So I don't get the deal with Melanie. Is she crazy?

Oh and on a off-topic, I like Tyler and Abby. I do! Wait...now I'm right back to thinking Hillary is Rose's daughter, Ann, again.

What do you think of Adam and Avery.. do you think they would go there with them. She seems to have more chemistry with him than Nick. I hope thats not where things are headed since Chelsea is still stuck with Dullen. I don't want to see Adam with Avery at all not even friends.

I do like Adam & Avery; JUST as friends..I would never like them together as a couple. I think Avery sees a different, sweet side of Adam; not what was shown to her by Nick, or anyone else. Of course, I also like it because it will irritate Nick to no end,lol.

If adam and avery become a couple who will nick be with, chelsea and nick huh?? Chick and Avam now that would be a lot of drama.

Chick and Avam wouldn't surprise me. But unfortunately I think Avery sucks the air out of everyone, and due all to the writing for her. Wish they would stop the propping. JC could easily make Avery work. They would make Adam super sappy for Avery, and she would be super moral. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Yeah i think you're right, just look at there friendship, Avery basically is Adam's shoulder to cry on, she's the strong one and he's the IDk what he is.

Ack, she's just another blond-haired, blue-eyed Sharon replacement. The only difference is, Avery's roots are natural and Sharon's got hers from a bottle.

Adam's lost his mojo for now. He's sitting on his hands, twiddling his thumbs, and waiting for his girl (Chelsea) to jump out of some imagined birthday cake and scream "surprise, you're on Candid camera." He's just a guy in love with his wife, trying to find his way back to her...while Avery, much like Jack, is his support system.

Which brings me to a question: How come we, as Chadam fans, never consider the possibility that Adam and Jack might become a couple? After all, Adam and Rafe did get it on at one point. Why do we always assume Adam's libido is as "straight" as an arrow?

Now that would be disgusting beyond words, Yeah i remember him and Rafe did it while heather was madly in love with Adam, and he made Rafe fall for him. I was like woah what is this ,at least I'm glad they cut the scene out. Yeah after the fallout heather and Rafe wanted revenge for breaking there hearts, so they were apart of the kangaroo court as well some attorneys they were lol.

#15812   2013/07/30 12:02PM
    gardengal

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote trunks:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote trunks:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Chuckyducky: Chadaminans, I still think the marriage license is bogus. I've thought so every since Adam handed Chelsea the envelope.

There's a hypothesis going around that Melanie is Carmine's sister and Rose their mother? Is there any stock to it and if Melanie is Rose's daughter, how does Hillary fit in?

I agree with a comment Gemini made awhile back. Melanie slept with Adam once or twice, and was fired by Victor after using info. to spy on Adam. Why would she be this hung on Adam after a brief encounter? Doesn't make sense!

It sort of reminds me of Carmine and Lauren's affair with one big difference. Carmine knew Lauren for a good deal longer than Melanie knew Adam. So I don't get the deal with Melanie. Is she crazy?

Oh and on a off-topic, I like Tyler and Abby. I do! Wait...now I'm right back to thinking Hillary is Rose's daughter, Ann, again.

What do you think of Adam and Avery.. do you think they would go there with them. She seems to have more chemistry with him than Nick. I hope thats not where things are headed since Chelsea is still stuck with Dullen. I don't want to see Adam with Avery at all not even friends.

I do like Adam & Avery; JUST as friends..I would never like them together as a couple. I think Avery sees a different, sweet side of Adam; not what was shown to her by Nick, or anyone else. Of course, I also like it because it will irritate Nick to no end,lol.

If adam and avery become a couple who will nick be with, chelsea and nick huh?? Chick and Avam now that would be a lot of drama.

Chick and Avam wouldn't surprise me. But unfortunately I think Avery sucks the air out of everyone, and due all to the writing for her. Wish they would stop the propping. JC could easily make Avery work. They would make Adam super sappy for Avery, and she would be super moral. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Yeah i think you're right, just look at there friendship, Avery basically is Adam's shoulder to cry on, she's the strong one and he's the IDk what he is.

Ack, she's just another blond-haired, blue-eyed Sharon replacement. The only difference is, Avery's roots are natural and Sharon's got hers from a bottle.

Adam's lost his mojo for now. He's sitting on his hands, twiddling his thumbs, and waiting for his girl (Chelsea) to jump out of some imagined birthday cake and scream "surprise, you're on Candid camera." He's just a guy in love with his wife, trying to find his way back to her...while Avery, much like Jack, is his support system.

Which brings me to a question: How come we, as Chadam fans, never consider the possibility that Adam and Jack might become a couple? After all, Adam and Rafe did get it on at one point. Why do we always assume Adam's libido is as "straight" as an arrow?

LOL! I think its safe to say Jack's is straight.

They will be doing the Winter Classic in Hades before you will see a bisexual character.

#15813   2013/07/30 12:13PM
    justtwocents

Quote jamilah:

Let's just say I'm not even "going there" because if TPTB goes there, I won't be watching anyway. Having said that, I do agree that she has more chemistry with Adam than Nick but I think she'd also work with Dullan.

Personally, I think Adam has chemistry with many people -- above all, our Chelsea

#15814   2013/07/30 12:19PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote trunks:
    Quote Chuckyducky:

Now that would be disgusting beyond words, Yeah i remember him and Rafe did it while heather was madly in love with Adam, and he made Rafe fall for him. I was like woah what is this ,at least I'm glad they cut the scene out. Yeah after the fallout heather and Rafe wanted revenge for breaking there hearts, so they were apart of the kangaroo court as well some attorneys they were lol.

Alright, so I take it Jack and Adam are out of the question; and I know the whole lawyers against Adam scenario has really soured your taste in dabbling in the forbidden soap opera fruit but if Adam and another dude doesn't do it for ya, how about...wait, hold that thought...I'll come back to asking the next question...gotta get to it Gardengal...

Quote gardengal:

They will be doing the Winter Classic in Hades before you will see a bisexual character.

I don't think so, after all JFP is on board and she likes doing stories for shock value so if Adam and Jack are not your cup of tea...and Trunks, this buds for you too...

...how about Chelsea and Hillary? or Chelsea and Melanie?

Would you guys go for that instead? Because let's face it, Chelsea would be a lot more entertaining if she was paired with either Melanie or Hillary...instead of Dyldo-do-right.

#15815   2013/07/30 12:26PM
    trunks

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote trunks:
    Quote Chuckyducky:

Alright, so I take it Jack and Adam are out of the question; and I know the whole lawyers against Adam scenario has really soured your taste in dabbling in the forbidden soap opera fruit but if Adam and another dude doesn't do it for ya, how about...wait, hold that thought...I'll come back to asking the next question...gotta get to it Gardengal...

Quote gardengal:

I don't think so, after all JFP is on board and she likes doing stories for shock value so if Adam and Jack are not your cup of tea...and Trunks, this buds for you too...

Would you guys go for that instead? Because let's face it, Chelsea would be a lot more entertaining if she was paired with either Melanie or Hillary...instead of Dyldo-do-right.

Yeah I'm down for that, i have nothing against anything gay, but i got to say jadam would be gross but CHILLARY or HELSEA or HELANIE OR MELSEA ,I'm down for girl on girl.

#15816   2013/07/30 12:37PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote trunks:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote trunks:
    Quote Chuckyducky:

Quote gardengal:

Yeah I'm down for that, i have nothing against anything gay, but i got to say jadam would be gross but CHILLARY or HELSEA or HELANIE OR MELSEA ,I'm down for girl on girl.

There ya go! That's what I'm talking about! That's the kind of story that would raise eyebrows. People would sit up and take notice. By the way, Chillary works for me...but I digress...at least it be would be a far cry from the dull mess we've been getting with Dylan.

Just picture it, Chelsea is down on the dumps after getting dumped by Dullen (YES) and she runs into Hillary. Hillary, whom she's only met once, re-introduces herself and starts up a convo. They start to joke around and you know, head out to a much more, upbeat club; and when they get their, everything is cool and all but Chelsea doesn't notice what kind of club it is and is just having fun...and they could start from there...at least it would something. Oh and at some point and for reasons I haven't thought of yet, Adam walks in the club (on his way to meet a business partner and somehow spots Chelsea sitting at the bar with this very attractive female and ....)

Anyway, just a thought....just anything to get away from Dullen.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 12:39PM
    #15817   2013/07/30 01:16PM
    gardengal

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote trunks:
    Quote Chuckyducky:

Quote gardengal:

JFP is a fraud in every way that counts. There were no gays or bisexuals on GH. Michael was raped in prison, and that was done so poorly. Their answer for his trauma was having Sam hook him up with a stripper named Abby. I can't make stuff like that up.

I fully expect a gay story, but never a bisexual one. Adam could be bisexual given his past. IMO it should have been explored. The other thing to consider is MAB wanted to make Noah gay, and supposedly CBS nixed it on the basis of a Newman/Shick kid shouldn't be gay. I guessing that mentality includes the entire Newman clan. So it will be a Fisher Baldwin (my bets are on Fen) likely getting the first gay story. Maybe an Abbot, but I have my doubts on that one. Melanie being a lesbian by choice and a straight for cash would be a brilliant twist. How about Melanie and Hillary two conniving lesbian lovers on a rampage thru GC?

#15818   2013/07/30 01:36PM
    justtwocents

When I listed things we know about Melanie (supporting the idea that she could blow the baby daddy story via witness stand) I left out the fact that she has a background in the medical field. Again, are the writers trying to send us on a rabbit trail? I have to think it's yet another clue as to how this will end. Hopefully.

Canadian friends -- how was today's epi???

#15819   2013/07/30 01:53PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote trunks:
    Quote Chuckyducky:

Quote gardengal:

JFP is a fraud in every way that counts. There were no gays or bisexuals on GH. Michael was raped in prison, and that was done so poorly. Their answer for his trauma was having Sam hook him up with a stripper named Abby. I can't make stuff like that up.

I fully expect a gay story, but never a bisexual one. Adam could be bisexual given his past. IMO it should have been explored. The other thing to consider is MAB wanted to make Noah gay, and supposedly CBS nixed it on the basis of a Newman/Shick kid shouldn't be gay. I guessing that mentality includes the entire Newman clan. So it will be a Fisher Baldwin (my bets are on Fen) likely getting the first gay story. Maybe an Abbot, but I have my doubts on that one. Melanie being a lesbian by choice and a straight for cash would be a brilliant twist. How about Melanie and Hillary two conniving lesbian lovers on a rampage thru GC?

Melanie and Hillary as two conniving lesbian lovers would be a fantastic twist. Love it! No one would see that coming! And why would they be out for blood? Money! Targeting Adam and Cane wasn't just a fluke or an order issued down from a party with competing interest, Adam and Cane are millionaires...and marrying into money, shortly before their partners were to meet an early demise, would be the basis for their entire scheme. But Cane is already married, so Hillary would need to come up with a plan to break it up. Story has potential!

I didn't know MAB intended on making Noah gay. The actor portraying the character now certainly has the chops to pull it off. That, right there, is a missed opportunity.

As for JFP, I know she's a hack. I've known for several years but for the immediate, we're stuck with her and from what I've learned in the past, I know she likes stories that have a lot of shock value. It wouldn't be problem for her to add a story like this in the fabric of the show. The only thing she has a problem with, and it's pretty big when you're dealing with daytime programs, is fleshing out the story in a smart and timely manner. She doesn't have the ability to write really compelling stories but she knows she knows what will get viewers to tune in out of curiousity (I can't believe I'm defending her but there you have it).

#15820   2013/07/30 03:33PM
    Gemini50

I thought that too but could not explain why I thought it was bogus...then I just thought their divorced another nail in the CHADAM reunite but have never stopped thinking about that scene and that he delivered the papers to her...do they usually hand deliver divorce papers on soaps???

« 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list