List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 09:39AM, Views: 1520411, Replies: 31505
    « 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 » »| page:
    #15531   2013/07/28 10:18AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    justtwocents

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1: This is how I see it. The only thing Dylan has to offer Chelsea is stability. She never has a normal childhood and she wants that fit her child. I think she cares about Dylan but she is madly in love with Adam. As MCE said in her interview Adam and Chelsea were fiery and passionate. I know many think Dylan won't go dark but if he doesn't there is no story. What are he and Chelsea going to do for the next 6 months, talk about baby food? Their story is a dead end. As the writers said no one wants to watch a boring, stable couple. Adam and Chelsea's story is just getting started.

Makes one wonder what the heck they were thinking pairing Chylan. Yawn!

I think they've run out of ideas already. How many times can they talk about sandwiches from CL. Don't answer that.

One of the many things I'm worried about is these writers cannot write romance. I mean they told us that Chylan was going to be sweet love story and it sucked. Navery is boring. There was no spark in Phadam. Summer and Kyle was lame and awkward. The Nictor reunion fizzled. Villy are fighting all the time. Where is the evidence that can do romance. I really don't want Adam and Chelsea talking about superficial bs when they get back together. Maybe that's why we don't see any happy couples bc they don't know how to write romance.

ITA but for Chadam they gave us a little glimpse of romance. When Adam picked up Chelsea at the Penthouse to take her to the hospital. I thought that was kinda hot..too bad he didn't take her upstairs. Also at the GCAC when she almost fell and he swooped in to catch her just in time. He held her real close and she was holding on too. I just wish one of their arguments would turn into a passionate kiss or love making but thats not happening.

Good point, Jamilah -- and you're right -- these things did give us a glimpse -- now they need to follow through.

#15532   2013/07/28 10:21AM
    cdhg

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove: Good Morning fellow Chadamanians which are increasing in numbers.

OMG, This has got to be the most busy and fast thread on this board. I guess Chadam has that kind of spill on us, knowing how they barely share a scene any more. The past 3 months have been a total Chadam drought for us fans. No wonder the July rating is at it's lowest.

This whole year we have had this fake Chylan so called love story and nasty barf bucket same old boring Shadam. Adam doing booty call with the prostitute of the town Matress w*ore Sharho , boy oh boy I don't know why the writers and SC and MM keep pimping this couple. Don't they realize that a Shadam pairing has been done for the past 3 years and it tanked YR in rating and cause many old loyal fans of the show to say bye bye to YR due to their nastiness and toxicity of that vomit pairing. At least with Chylan, we have a sweet romance even though it is delusional to some extent. Shadam is nasty and same boring storyline over and over again. Adam and Sharon are about sex and then for the afterglow it is the same how we can't be with each other blah blah seriously if you two are that bad for each otehr then stop doing the nasty. Sharon is queen of w***e. She is digusting and is an incest twit. Sleeping with all Newman men Thank god Noah is her son or otherwise she would bang him. I used to love Sharon and Shick and only watched YR because of them but she keep becoming a sex crazed w***e who kept on promising that she will change but in the last 2 decades she is yet to find herself. She is needy, home wrecker, sleeps around all the time, manipulates her own children, is the worse mother considering choosing Adam over Faith and the list goes on and on. SC is a beautiful woman but has no acting ability compared to MS and MCE. The only reason she is still surviving is because she is a vet. She can barely play a supporting cast let alone a leading lady.

The only reason we viewers are stuck with this boring and non-ending Shadam bull is due to SC and MM pimping it . This whole mess of this pairing started with SC pitching it to the writers and look what this pairing did to her character. Sharon 's downfall was majorly because Shadam. Granted Sharon was always a needy and doormat before Adam but Shadam ruined her character to a point where no amount of writing genius can redeem her.

Now coming to Adam, the reason I love Chadam is mainly how their story was written and developed, how real and genuine their connection were. How a con and demon like Adam would change each other for the better but Adam in my opinion never really changed. After Riley died, he went demonic again, treating Chelsea like crap, lying to her, helping the ever so miss needy ShareAnewman while his own wife was hurting and was mourning the lose of their child all alone.
    Fine we get it that he has done very awful thing to Sharon and will forever feel guilty for kidnapping her child and blah blah blah but burning half of GC and then burning Chelsea's parents business and then asking your wife to stay mum, this guy in my opinion hasn't really changed. He doesn't love neither Chelsea nor Sharho. He only loves himself. The only two things he cares about his dddy dearest love which he will never get even after taking a bullet for him and NE which soon he will be losing.

Adam might have graduated from Harvard but his IQ is lower than 13. He let matress who*e come between him and his wife and let Chelsea go because hewanted Sharho but then after Sharho rejected him which is not believable considering how easy she is to have specially to Adam, she even agreed to be his prostitute only without any pay. She is easy and that is why Adam can always have her without putting an effort. She and her nasty legs are always open for Newman men .
    And now we are supposed to believe that Sharon was just a booty call and Adam was moving on with twit Melanie all because Chelsea doesn't want to have anything to do with him. He is drinking and feeling like a lost puppy. Adam is slowly becoming a joke. I don't know how they can make him Victor 2.0 when he barely have any charm.

Victor has a way with women , he might be old but he always charms the pant off women, Adam comes off as loser, Sharon wants him because no else wants her, she is easy and always will be, Melanie is just a cheap newbie who is also easy to get. Other than that, no other women wants Adam. He only had a real and powerful connection with Chelsea but once Chelsea saw the lies and ugliness and how Adam was manipulating her, she left him. Adam was emotionally and mentally abusing her so she was rightfully justified.
    I can't really blame Chelsea. She was deeply hurt by Adam and how he flaunted that easy mattress wh**e so called cheap nurse frosty finger in the same home they bought and dreamed of building a family in.

Now as a Chelsea FF, I don't know if I should continue supporting Chadam or pray that my spunky terror move on to a better guy . The more I think about it they more I hate Adam and how he treated the best thing that ever happened to him. This dude has serious issues or mental problems. He let a easy and incest loving sl** destroy his relationship with a young woman who not only is beautiful and spunky and grey but also was his loyal friend and listener when middle aged shareanewman left him all alone while he was blind and at his most vulnerable.

Despite of knowing that Shadam has destroyed YR a lot in the past 4 years and are a bust for the show, they keep listening to SC and MM and their pimping. In my opinion we viewers deserve better. They can't insult our intelligence with this nasty pairing. All they are good at is doing the nasty in the office. They are all sex and manipulation, no love, only obsession.

Chelsea made Adam tolerable to me and humanized him a little bit but it is unfair that Chelsea had to be used to redeem Adam. Since we all Sharho couldn't redeem him due to that ugly and nasty history.

Lord Jesus, I will be soon saying good bye to this show if Chadam doesn't find their way back to each other. Adam needs to do a lot of begging cause he is the cause of this mess. Chelsea might not be a saint but her tricks pale in comparison to Adam and Sharho.

I will always be Team Chadam and Team Chelsea but I am not an Adam fan. His character is just pure demonic and psycho and has no human quality in him . The only time he was human was when he was married to Chels.

If the writers wrong us and instead of Chadam, do another boring round of Shadam, then I am done with this show. It would serve them right if the show gets cancelled since they rather pimp their own faves instead of what people or audience wants.

Good post. I'm an Adam FF, so I've gotta defend my boy...just a bit. He was completely in the wrong for allowing Sharon to mess with his guilt-riddled mind, because that's all it was. He loved his wife, but he let his past with Sharon confuse his feelings. He even admitted to Chelsea that she messes with his mind. He will probably always feel guilty for what he did, and nothing will take that away. He can save everyone in GC, but the guilt over Faith will always be there. He has to learn to live with it, and not let it consume him.

When he lost Chelsea, his confusion started to ebb, but then he also has these HUGE daddy issues. Lots of people want to condemn him for that, and for being such a whinebag over a useless tool like Victor. Imagine growing up never knowing your father, only to discover your father is this wealthy and powerful billionaire with kids HE RAISED. It would really mess with your self-esteem. Since this revelation was dumped in Adam's lap he has been filled with self-loathing, insecurities, and pain. He wonders why his father didn't want him. It's not enough that Hope didn't want him to know about Victor. He sees how powerful Victor is, and if Victor wanted to be in his life, he would have been. Nothing would have stopped him. Hope just gave him an out.

Adam has twisted himself into a pretzel to become a Newman. I think it's more out of a desire to prove that he's just as good as them, than his love for them. He has these walls he erects around himself to keep from feeling too much. Chelsea is the ONLY person to crash through those walls. Adam was always weepy and stalkerish with Sharon. He was real with Chelsea. She reached him in ways Sharon never did. He knows this now, but like Jack Abbott, Adam must learn the hard way.

I'm not trying to excuse his Sharon behavior while married because he was SO WRONG on so many levels, but I get why he did it. As to his obsession with NE, I get that too. I do think Chelsea could have been a little more understanding and compassionate over his issues with Victor and NE, but after the Sharon debacle she had had enough.

Anyway, sorry for the looooooong post, but I wanted to present Adam's point of view the way I see it.

ITA Chelsea could have stuck by him even though she didn't agree with him going back to NE. That was just a stupid plot point that they used to break up Chadam. I rewatched the old Chadam scenes when they just got married and Chelsea was very supportive of him when he just went back to NE the first time. They rewrote her feelings towards NE to justify breaking them up.

I didn't want Chelsea to stick around. I wanted her to drop kick him to the curb until he realized he was wrong for not doing anything possible to help his marriage. If she stuck around, Adam would have taken advantage of her more. Enough is enough.

His priorities were not where they needed to be during that reunion. Being at NE was one thing, but he was obsessed with it, covering for Jack, hiring Sharon, and going against Victor.

I do want the Chelsea back who thought it was hot when Adam told her in their wedding vows that he loved her like a mogul loves a good IPO. Right now she is running from the power and money hungry Adam because he is obsessed with it and is negatively affected by it, not just because he has it or is good at making the money.

#15533   2013/07/28 10:21AM
    justtwocents

Quote Chuckyducky: I sent a rather silly but accurate message to Jill Farren Phelps, Josh Griffith and Steve Kent; and I thought I'd pop in and share:

MEMO: JFP, Josh Griffith and Steve Kent

I'd like an EXTRA-LARGE order of ROMANTIC CHADAM (Chelsea/Adam) scenes, please; and can I get that with a large order of barely held confessions and a passionate kiss (initiated by Adam) in a dark room where Adam and Chelsea are less likely to be disturbed.

CHADAM fans are extremely RAVENOUS for more romantic Chadam scenes. We're starving! After two months without a prolonged, romantic and meaningful interaction, our imaginations are practically wasting away...well actually, they're working on overdrive but you guys get the drift.

In either case, I beg of thee, please, give us the only romantic story that could thoroughly satiate our rumbling hearts and bellies.

Thank you in advance!

(Now I'm going to run out because believe or not, I am actually embarrassed by that. Okay, see you Chadaminans later. Adios!)

Go Chucky! If only it would work. Sadly, I think they enjoy withholding than giving but we'll have to see.

#15534   2013/07/28 10:24AM
    gardengal

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove: Good Morning fellow Chadamanians which are increasing in numbers.

OMG, This has got to be the most busy and fast thread on this board. I guess Chadam has that kind of spill on us, knowing how they barely share a scene any more. The past 3 months have been a total Chadam drought for us fans. No wonder the July rating is at it's lowest.

This whole year we have had this fake Chylan so called love story and nasty barf bucket same old boring Shadam. Adam doing booty call with the prostitute of the town Matress w*ore Sharho , boy oh boy I don't know why the writers and SC and MM keep pimping this couple. Don't they realize that a Shadam pairing has been done for the past 3 years and it tanked YR in rating and cause many old loyal fans of the show to say bye bye to YR due to their nastiness and toxicity of that vomit pairing. At least with Chylan, we have a sweet romance even though it is delusional to some extent. Shadam is nasty and same boring storyline over and over again. Adam and Sharon are about sex and then for the afterglow it is the same how we can't be with each other blah blah seriously if you two are that bad for each otehr then stop doing the nasty. Sharon is queen of w***e. She is digusting and is an incest twit. Sleeping with all Newman men Thank god Noah is her son or otherwise she would bang him. I used to love Sharon and Shick and only watched YR because of them but she keep becoming a sex crazed w***e who kept on promising that she will change but in the last 2 decades she is yet to find herself. She is needy, home wrecker, sleeps around all the time, manipulates her own children, is the worse mother considering choosing Adam over Faith and the list goes on and on. SC is a beautiful woman but has no acting ability compared to MS and MCE. The only reason she is still surviving is because she is a vet. She can barely play a supporting cast let alone a leading lady.

The only reason we viewers are stuck with this boring and non-ending Shadam bull is due to SC and MM pimping it . This whole mess of this pairing started with SC pitching it to the writers and look what this pairing did to her character. Sharon 's downfall was majorly because Shadam. Granted Sharon was always a needy and doormat before Adam but Shadam ruined her character to a point where no amount of writing genius can redeem her.

Now coming to Adam, the reason I love Chadam is mainly how their story was written and developed, how real and genuine their connection were. How a con and demon like Adam would change each other for the better but Adam in my opinion never really changed. After Riley died, he went demonic again, treating Chelsea like crap, lying to her, helping the ever so miss needy ShareAnewman while his own wife was hurting and was mourning the lose of their child all alone.
    Fine we get it that he has done very awful thing to Sharon and will forever feel guilty for kidnapping her child and blah blah blah but burning half of GC and then burning Chelsea's parents business and then asking your wife to stay mum, this guy in my opinion hasn't really changed. He doesn't love neither Chelsea nor Sharho. He only loves himself. The only two things he cares about his dddy dearest love which he will never get even after taking a bullet for him and NE which soon he will be losing.

Adam might have graduated from Harvard but his IQ is lower than 13. He let matress who*e come between him and his wife and let Chelsea go because hewanted Sharho but then after Sharho rejected him which is not believable considering how easy she is to have specially to Adam, she even agreed to be his prostitute only without any pay. She is easy and that is why Adam can always have her without putting an effort. She and her nasty legs are always open for Newman men .
    And now we are supposed to believe that Sharon was just a booty call and Adam was moving on with twit Melanie all because Chelsea doesn't want to have anything to do with him. He is drinking and feeling like a lost puppy. Adam is slowly becoming a joke. I don't know how they can make him Victor 2.0 when he barely have any charm.

Victor has a way with women , he might be old but he always charms the pant off women, Adam comes off as loser, Sharon wants him because no else wants her, she is easy and always will be, Melanie is just a cheap newbie who is also easy to get. Other than that, no other women wants Adam. He only had a real and powerful connection with Chelsea but once Chelsea saw the lies and ugliness and how Adam was manipulating her, she left him. Adam was emotionally and mentally abusing her so she was rightfully justified.
    I can't really blame Chelsea. She was deeply hurt by Adam and how he flaunted that easy mattress wh**e so called cheap nurse frosty finger in the same home they bought and dreamed of building a family in.

Now as a Chelsea FF, I don't know if I should continue supporting Chadam or pray that my spunky terror move on to a better guy . The more I think about it they more I hate Adam and how he treated the best thing that ever happened to him. This dude has serious issues or mental problems. He let a easy and incest loving sl** destroy his relationship with a young woman who not only is beautiful and spunky and grey but also was his loyal friend and listener when middle aged shareanewman left him all alone while he was blind and at his most vulnerable.

Despite of knowing that Shadam has destroyed YR a lot in the past 4 years and are a bust for the show, they keep listening to SC and MM and their pimping. In my opinion we viewers deserve better. They can't insult our intelligence with this nasty pairing. All they are good at is doing the nasty in the office. They are all sex and manipulation, no love, only obsession.

Chelsea made Adam tolerable to me and humanized him a little bit but it is unfair that Chelsea had to be used to redeem Adam. Since we all Sharho couldn't redeem him due to that ugly and nasty history.

Lord Jesus, I will be soon saying good bye to this show if Chadam doesn't find their way back to each other. Adam needs to do a lot of begging cause he is the cause of this mess. Chelsea might not be a saint but her tricks pale in comparison to Adam and Sharho.

I will always be Team Chadam and Team Chelsea but I am not an Adam fan. His character is just pure demonic and psycho and has no human quality in him . The only time he was human was when he was married to Chels.

If the writers wrong us and instead of Chadam, do another boring round of Shadam, then I am done with this show. It would serve them right if the show gets cancelled since they rather pimp their own faves instead of what people or audience wants.

Good post. I'm an Adam FF, so I've gotta defend my boy...just a bit. He was completely in the wrong for allowing Sharon to mess with his guilt-riddled mind, because that's all it was. He loved his wife, but he let his past with Sharon confuse his feelings. He even admitted to Chelsea that she messes with his mind. He will probably always feel guilty for what he did, and nothing will take that away. He can save everyone in GC, but the guilt over Faith will always be there. He has to learn to live with it, and not let it consume him.

When he lost Chelsea, his confusion started to ebb, but then he also has these HUGE daddy issues. Lots of people want to condemn him for that, and for being such a whinebag over a useless tool like Victor. Imagine growing up never knowing your father, only to discover your father is this wealthy and powerful billionaire with kids HE RAISED. It would really mess with your self-esteem. Since this revelation was dumped in Adam's lap he has been filled with self-loathing, insecurities, and pain. He wonders why his father didn't want him. It's not enough that Hope didn't want him to know about Victor. He sees how powerful Victor is, and if Victor wanted to be in his life, he would have been. Nothing would have stopped him. Hope just gave him an out.

Adam has twisted himself into a pretzel to become a Newman. I think it's more out of a desire to prove that he's just as good as them, than his love for them. He has these walls he erects around himself to keep from feeling too much. Chelsea is the ONLY person to crash through those walls. Adam was always weepy and stalkerish with Sharon. He was real with Chelsea. She reached him in ways Sharon never did. He knows this now, but like Jack Abbott, Adam must learn the hard way.

I'm not trying to excuse his Sharon behavior while married because he was SO WRONG on so many levels, but I get why he did it. As to his obsession with NE, I get that too. I do think Chelsea could have been a little more understanding and compassionate over his issues with Victor and NE, but after the Sharon debacle she had had enough.

Anyway, sorry for the looooooong post, but I wanted to present Adam's point of view the way I see it.

I agree. Chelsea lost all Adam's trust and think the worse of him. The love is still there but the trust is gone.

In regards to Chylan without trust there is no love. Chadam started with trust that turned to love.

Yes, Chelsea told Adam as part of their New Years reunion about not trusting him and wanting to leave the country. He has to earn her trust, which she will have to earn his back to. She felt humiliated for not being put first with a guy she was and is madly in love with.

Although I do get Adam has always had daddy issues, I resent JG dialing Adam back to the version of Adam he initially introduced. Adam came into his own during MAB. He was making his fortune, and IMO for Adam to be the next Victor he needs to be self made. I think Adam and Victor need to be adversaries, not father and son.

The extremely disappointing thing about Adam not being involved with this pregnancy is the issue of RP. I would loved to have heard Victor tell Adam to have Chelsea abort the child if the pre-screening show positive. Adam needs to know that Victor wanted him aborted. The good thing about the Chadam separation (if there is a good thing?), Adam will fight to be in his child's life. He may not take the baby away, but he will be involved unlike his miscreant sperm donor. I want Adam to have the aha moment in realizing his mother was protecting him from his father's inevitable rejection.

As for Chelsea, she is so wrong on so many levels in this story. At least they showed her being reluctant. I do understand her NYE's ultimatum. Paris represented her, and Adam putting her first. He couldn't at that time. It annoys me Victor made him give up Sharon. Doing it on his own would have been a major gesture to Chelsea. Instead he had whackadoo by his side, while living his dream life. Now its Chelsea's turn to try to live her dream life. Hopefully when the baby is born, they both give up their respective dream lives for a real one with their child.

Working together for the sake of their baby is the key for them to address the issues that tore them apart.

#15535   2013/07/28 10:25AM
    justtwocents

Quote cdhg:
    Quote TwoOfEach: NB is Nelson Branco. He's a blogger & writer in Canada. He spoiled Phyllis' exit storyline, Chelsea's ONS with Dylan and Shictor. Sometimes he gets things wrong but not lately. He's been on an anti-Y&R tirade since Michelle Stafford decided to leave the show. He's obsessed with Phick & Shadam and mad that they are both dead. SC, MM & EH are all rumored to be sources of his.

The tweets about Sharon are just that tweets--we don't know if they are spoilers, rants about the paternity switch or just ravings of a crazy man. My first instinct was spoiler, but since Steve Burton, MCE, Jessica Collins and Josh Morrow all loved whatever scenes were shot on Thursday & Friday I'm going to walk it back and say NB has lost his mind.

It might be completely unrelated but EB (Victor) has been tweeting about having a great week on set as well--he's truly excited about his upcoming storyline. I hope this means we're getting back to the Y&R I watched with my mom as a kid.

I wonder if EH has any reasoning for being a source.

SB, MCE, JC, and JM loving their scenes could be a positive or negative as far as us Chadam fans are concerned. This could be anywhere from positive love and caring scenes, to emotional or angry fight scenes.

Don't most enjoy acting out angry/fighting scenes? We know MCE does and I read back when SB was at GH he also favors them over love scenes. Fingers crossed!

#15536   2013/07/28 10:26AM
    Spike1976

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote TwoOfEach: NB is Nelson Branco. He's a blogger & writer in Canada. He spoiled Phyllis' exit storyline, Chelsea's ONS with Dylan and Shictor. Sometimes he gets things wrong but not lately. He's been on an anti-Y&R tirade since Michelle Stafford decided to leave the show. He's obsessed with Phick & Shadam and mad that they are both dead. SC, MM & EH are all rumored to be sources of his.

The tweets about Sharon are just that tweets--we don't know if they are spoilers, rants about the paternity switch or just ravings of a crazy man. My first instinct was spoiler, but since Steve Burton, MCE, Jessica Collins and Josh Morrow all loved whatever scenes were shot on Thursday & Friday I'm going to walk it back and say NB has lost his mind.

It might be completely unrelated but EB (Victor) has been tweeting about having a great week on set as well--he's truly excited about his upcoming storyline. I hope this means we're getting back to the Y&R I watched with my mom as a kid.

SB, MCE, JC, and JM loving their scenes could be a positive or negative as far as us Chadam fans are concerned. This could be anywhere from positive love and caring scenes, to emotional or angry fight scenes.

When actors tweet about scenes its usually because it has a lot of emotions and they enjoy scenes when they can sink their teeth into. I wonder if Dylan and Avery had an affair. Dylan going dark could be an affair or kidnapping the child.

It was posted on here how SC enjoyed the burning down the ranch stuff, and I read where MCE enjoyed break the pictures at the mansion. I believe MM and MCE enjoy the fight scenes, so anything with emotion does tend to give the actors meat to work with. I know that JM mentioned how Hunter King (Summer) can act which was in reference to him telling her about not being her father.

They are actors, they like to do work that can evoke a lot of emotions
    It's no different when we like to be challenge at work. I'm sure it gets boring playing the same role over and over. They like it when things change. SBu has his loyal fans and they will love him no matter what his character play. I'm sure he wants to play a role different from Jason Morgan. If Dylan goes dark but can be redeemed, he'll probably love it.

So you do not think it will be scenes about sandwiches, renaming Crimson Lights, talking about spicy food, or telling each other that they both like country music.

Unless they enjoy tweeting mediocre scenes then no.

#15537   2013/07/28 10:29AM
    gardengal

Quote jamilah: I have been thinking about Chylan wedding and a possible scenario that could be the unexpected or surprise. At the wedding Chelsea tells Dylan he is not the father and Adam is. Dylan refuses to believe her and insists that he is the father. He has bought a business and has made preparations for this child and refuses to just walk way.
    In his mind she lied to him before so who is to say she is telling him the truth. Jeff, Anita and Chloe would be there to back up her story but Dylan is in denial and refuse to believe them also. He is very angry at Chelsea and tells her he is not going to be shut out of his childs life. Not sure where I would place Adam but he eventually finds out he is the father not Dylan. Part of him is happy because his suspicions came true but the other part is angry because Chelsea lied and he missed out most of the pregnancy and she was about to give his child to another man. Both men wants to have proof from Chelsea because of her lie and wants a paternity test but because of the scares that Chelsea had in the past, all 3 of them decide its best to wait until the baby is born. Adam would still be going through his issues with Victor and NE but since he now knows that he is going t o be a father, this changes things for Adam and he realize he has some major decisions to make. While Dylan is still mad at Chelsea and is very depressed about her lie and have to deal with the possibility of losing this child. So while both men is mad at Chelsea, I see her moving out from Dylan and on her own. She feels very bad for what she has done and has regrets.

In the meantime she tries to reach out to Adam and they get closer as they prepare to be parents. After Chelsea gives birth Dylan insists on a paternity test but the issue with the babies eyes comes up. This is where the eye specialist would come in and this would prove to all that the baby is Adams because of the same eye issue as hope.

Let me know your thoughts, this is the only scenario I could come up with that would explain why SB and MCE is still working together. I refuse to believe that they will make Dylan understanding and want to stay with Chelsea after such a big lie. He would look more like a fool than he already is. What she did was wrong and there is no way she should be rewarded by having Dylan wanting to stay with her. In Adams case he will need to try and get along with her for the sake of his child but I fully expect him to give her the cold shoulder for awhile until they find their way back to each other.

The baby being premature could explain Adam's absent. I could see Dylan fighting to hold onto his dream world.

I have no clue about JM's tweet. Was Nick in a scene with Chelsea and Dylan, or did JM just see a Chylan scene from the control booth. Would it be a jump to suggest this is Chylan's death scene? Lets face it a premie's fight for life would delay any adult reaction to one another lies.

#15538   2013/07/28 10:30AM
    justtwocents

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1: This is how I see it. The only thing Dylan has to offer Chelsea is stability. She never has a normal childhood and she wants that fit her child. I think she cares about Dylan but she is madly in love with Adam. As MCE said in her interview Adam and Chelsea were fiery and passionate. I know many think Dylan won't go dark but if he doesn't there is no story. What are he and Chelsea going to do for the next 6 months, talk about baby food? Their story is a dead end. As the writers said no one wants to watch a boring, stable couple. Adam and Chelsea's story is just getting started.

Makes one wonder what the heck they were thinking pairing Chylan. Yawn!

I think they've run out of ideas already. How many times can they talk about sandwiches from CL. Don't answer that.

One of the many things I'm worried about is these writers cannot write romance. I mean they told us that Chylan was going to be sweet love story and it sucked. Navery is boring. There was no spark in Phadam. Summer and Kyle was lame and awkward. The Nictor reunion fizzled. Villy are fighting all the time. Where is the evidence that can do romance. I really don't want Adam and Chelsea talking about superficial bs when they get back together. Maybe that's why we don't see any happy couples bc they don't know how to write romance.

ITA but for Chadam they gave us a little glimpse of romance. When Adam picked up Chelsea at the Penthouse to take her to the hospital. I thought that was kinda hot..too bad he didn't take her upstairs. Also at the GCAC when she almost fell and he swooped in to catch her just in time. He held her real close and she was holding on too. I just wish one of their arguments would turn into a passionate kiss or love making but thats not happening.

Even that small scene at GCAC when Adam is with Melanie.
    CHADAM eyes connect. Chelsea tries to walk by and not be noticed by putting her hand up to hide her face (I thought that was very funny on MCE part). And of course just their presence was HOT!

Yah, their chemistry is smoking. I think that bc they also have a history makes them more believable as a couple. I loved it when Adam said he could not get the dream of their life together out of his mind and that he'd wait for her. That made my heart melt. The fact that none of the other couples I mentioned had any history makes their declarations of love seem so phony. Chadam never seemed phony. All of their scenes make me forget that I'm watching a soap opera.

Early on Chadam drew me in with witty bar humor and banter looking edgy, cute, and adorable. Of course this continued. Seeing them continually interact as friends, Chelsea standing up for Adam to Victoria in the hospital and other things just drew me more to the couple.

Going back on YT and seeing the emotion and connection between the two before and after giving up Johnny in court was very touching. Things just kept building to that awesome rain proposal, the wedding, the effort to have a child and the pregnancy test episode. Their fighting and break up moments were also touching and compelling. Scenes this year have had that same effect, although we need more of the tender moments. Adam was affected by that smile of Chelsea, which we haven't seen her give him like we used to see.

The chemistry, realism, eye contact, and emotion they both bring and elicit from my perspective makes this couple great.

The rain proposal episode and the rain proposal segments and final proposal scene are probably my favorite overall Y & R moments.

ITA!!! The rain proposal and Bo/Hope wedding have been the two highlights in my 40 years of watching soaps. The chemistry between both couples was/is undeniable. Oh, I hope we get more romance btween Chadam!!! There's enough angst in daily life. Why do they think people watch soaps?

#15539   2013/07/28 10:32AM
    gardengal

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote cdhg:

When actors tweet about scenes its usually because it has a lot of emotions and they enjoy scenes when they can sink their teeth into. I wonder if Dylan and Avery had an affair. Dylan going dark could be an affair or kidnapping the child.

It was posted on here how SC enjoyed the burning down the ranch stuff, and I read where MCE enjoyed break the pictures at the mansion. I believe MM and MCE enjoy the fight scenes, so anything with emotion does tend to give the actors meat to work with. I know that JM mentioned how Hunter King (Summer) can act which was in reference to him telling her about not being her father.

They are actors, they like to do work that can evoke a lot of emotions
    It's no different when we like to be challenge at work. I'm sure it gets boring playing the same role over and over. They like it when things change. SBu has his loyal fans and they will love him no matter what his character play. I'm sure he wants to play a role different from Jason Morgan. If Dylan goes dark but can be redeemed, he'll probably love it.

So you do not think it will be scenes about sandwiches, renaming Crimson Lights, talking about spicy food, or telling each other that they both like country music.

#15540   2013/07/28 10:44AM
    justtwocents

Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah: I have been thinking about Chylan wedding and a possible scenario that could be the unexpected or surprise. At the wedding Chelsea tells Dylan he is not the father and Adam is. Dylan refuses to believe her and insists that he is the father. He has bought a business and has made preparations for this child and refuses to just walk way.
    In his mind she lied to him before so who is to say she is telling him the truth. Jeff, Anita and Chloe would be there to back up her story but Dylan is in denial and refuse to believe them also. He is very angry at Chelsea and tells her he is not going to be shut out of his childs life. Not sure where I would place Adam but he eventually finds out he is the father not Dylan. Part of him is happy because his suspicions came true but the other part is angry because Chelsea lied and he missed out most of the pregnancy and she was about to give his child to another man. Both men wants to have proof from Chelsea because of her lie and wants a paternity test but because of the scares that Chelsea had in the past, all 3 of them decide its best to wait until the baby is born. Adam would still be going through his issues with Victor and NE but since he now knows that he is going t o be a father, this changes things for Adam and he realize he has some major decisions to make. While Dylan is still mad at Chelsea and is very depressed about her lie and have to deal with the possibility of losing this child. So while both men is mad at Chelsea, I see her moving out from Dylan and on her own. She feels very bad for what she has done and has regrets.

In the meantime she tries to reach out to Adam and they get closer as they prepare to be parents. After Chelsea gives birth Dylan insists on a paternity test but the issue with the babies eyes comes up. This is where the eye specialist would come in and this would prove to all that the baby is Adams because of the same eye issue as hope.

Let me know your thoughts, this is the only scenario I could come up with that would explain why SB and MCE is still working together. I refuse to believe that they will make Dylan understanding and want to stay with Chelsea after such a big lie. He would look more like a fool than he already is. What she did was wrong and there is no way she should be rewarded by having Dylan wanting to stay with her. In Adams case he will need to try and get along with her for the sake of his child but I fully expect him to give her the cold shoulder for awhile until they find their way back to each other.

This is possible, but I think the truth is not out at that moment, or at least not clear. I think her having to go to the hospital over pains is the surprise and with Victor and Adam being there that will just add to the stress.

I am thinking Dylan may be learning the truth in the scenes that were taped this week, maybe the one that Joshua Morrow referred to. You are right in saying that if Dylan forgave her then it would be like rewarding her for the lie.

If Adam does not know the truth in what has already been taped, then I figure he will soon. If anyone mentions MCE and MM taping on a particular day, or MCE, MM, and EB, then will may not something is up.

I can see Adam being hurt and upset initially, but he may talk with people like Jack, Avery, and think about things he has done in the past and reach out to Chelsea and have a good heart to heart.

I like the scenerio and it would explain how this could be drawn out for a few weeks. Wasn't it a few weeks ago that MCE mentioned she's been filming a lot with MM?

I also like it because the truth is out BEFORE the baby is born.

(I still like the idea, although not the most romantic, that Chelsea is "forced" to tell the truth on the stand - not only about Adam being the father but also about her motives since we'd all like to know what's been going on in her pretty little head for months!!)

Oh heck, who am I kidding? I'll take ANY scenario at this point as long as Adam knows the truth before baby is born.

« 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list