List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/24 11:13AM, Views: 1573028, Replies: 31915
    « 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 » »| page:
    #15491   2013/07/27 08:42PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Ari1

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote TwoOfEach: NB is Nelson Branco. He's a blogger & writer in Canada. He spoiled Phyllis' exit storyline, Chelsea's ONS with Dylan and Shictor. Sometimes he gets things wrong but not lately. He's been on an anti-Y&R tirade since Michelle Stafford decided to leave the show. He's obsessed with Phick & Shadam and mad that they are both dead. SC, MM & EH are all rumored to be sources of his.

The tweets about Sharon are just that tweets--we don't know if they are spoilers, rants about the paternity switch or just ravings of a crazy man. My first instinct was spoiler, but since Steve Burton, MCE, Jessica Collins and Josh Morrow all loved whatever scenes were shot on Thursday & Friday I'm going to walk it back and say NB has lost his mind.

It might be completely unrelated but EB (Victor) has been tweeting about having a great week on set as well--he's truly excited about his upcoming storyline. I hope this means we're getting back to the Y&R I watched with my mom as a kid.

I know this is all true. Every time something comes out about Sharon, or Adam or SHADAM I know the source is MM/SC/EH. MM and SC will never let that bone go. He is their front man. I know they want it b/c apparently they came up with the pairing but it is so dead and boring you would think they would move on as professionals, however, they are united when it comes to all things SHADAM. I hope Sony does not let them get away with it. I really dislike
    I am being manipulated once again by actors egos. And knowing this has really turned me off Adam and Sharon characters aside from I never liked them since 5 years ago.
    Sharon does a lot of pimping but MM stays in the background.
    And NB is doing their work...I think he is from Toronto.

Shadam is as dead as Chylan. This last go around Shadam was so boring. They looked awkward together in all of their scenes. What story line is left for them? It's all rehashed stuff that is ancient history.

SC is always pimping Shadam but I don't hear that from MM. In his interviews he is always neutral and professional IMO.

#15492   2013/07/27 08:55PM
    jamilah

Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1: This is how I see it. The only thing Dylan has to offer Chelsea is stability. She never has a normal childhood and she wants that fit her child. I think she cares about Dylan but she is madly in love with Adam. As MCE said in her interview Adam and Chelsea were fiery and passionate. I know many think Dylan won't go dark but if he doesn't there is no story. What are he and Chelsea going to do for the next 6 months, talk about baby food? Their story is a dead end. As the writers said no one wants to watch a boring, stable couple. Adam and Chelsea's story is just getting started.

Makes one wonder what the heck they were thinking pairing Chylan. Yawn!

I think they've run out of ideas already. How many times can they talk about sandwiches from CL. Don't answer that.

One of the many things I'm worried about is these writers cannot write romance. I mean they told us that Chylan was going to be sweet love story and it sucked. Navery is boring. There was no spark in Phadam. Summer and Kyle was lame and awkward. The Nictor reunion fizzled. Villy are fighting all the time. Where is the evidence that can do romance. I really don't want Adam and Chelsea talking about superficial bs when they get back together. Maybe that's why we don't see any happy couples bc they don't know how to write romance.

ITA but for Chadam they gave us a little glimpse of romance. When Adam picked up Chelsea at the Penthouse to take her to the hospital. I thought that was kinda hot..too bad he didn't take her upstairs. Also at the GCAC when she almost fell and he swooped in to catch her just in time. He held her real close and she was holding on too. I just wish one of their arguments would turn into a passionate kiss or love making but thats not happening.

#15493   2013/07/27 09:00PM
    Gemini50

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1: This is how I see it. The only thing Dylan has to offer Chelsea is stability. She never has a normal childhood and she wants that fit her child. I think she cares about Dylan but she is madly in love with Adam. As MCE said in her interview Adam and Chelsea were fiery and passionate. I know many think Dylan won't go dark but if he doesn't there is no story. What are he and Chelsea going to do for the next 6 months, talk about baby food? Their story is a dead end. As the writers said no one wants to watch a boring, stable couple. Adam and Chelsea's story is just getting started.

I think they've run out of ideas already. How many times can they talk about sandwiches from CL. Don't answer that.

One of the many things I'm worried about is these writers cannot write romance. I mean they told us that Chylan was going to be sweet love story and it sucked. Navery is boring. There was no spark in Phadam. Summer and Kyle was lame and awkward. The Nictor reunion fizzled. Villy are fighting all the time. Where is the evidence that can do romance. I really don't want Adam and Chelsea talking about superficial bs when they get back together. Maybe that's why we don't see any happy couples bc they don't know how to write romance.

ITA but for Chadam they gave us a little glimpse of romance. When Adam picked up Chelsea at the Penthouse to take her to the hospital. I thought that was kinda hot..too bad he didn't take her upstairs. Also at the GCAC when she almost fell and he swooped in to catch her just in time. He held her real close and she was holding on too. I just wish one of their arguments would turn into a passionate kiss or love making but thats not happening.

Me too Jamilah. Their is nothing better than romance.
    Agree these scenes were hot. I find them hot all the time.
    Just watching them, show emotions but not actually connecting is hot. I too wish he had taken her upstairs.

No denying there is something really hot about MM and MCE.

#15494   2013/07/27 09:03PM
    Gemini50

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:

Even that small scene at GCAC when Adam is with Melanie.
    CHADAM eyes connect. Chelsea tries to walk by and not be noticed by putting her hand up to hide her face (I thought that was very funny on MCE part). And of course just their presence was HOT!

#15495   2013/07/27 09:24PM
    Ari1

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:

Even that small scene at GCAC when Adam is with Melanie.
    CHADAM eyes connect. Chelsea tries to walk by and not be noticed by putting her hand up to hide her face (I thought that was very funny on MCE part). And of course just their presence was HOT!

Yah, their chemistry is smoking. I think that bc they also have a history makes them more believable as a couple. I loved it when Adam said he could not get the dream of their life together out of his mind and that he'd wait for her. That made my heart melt. The fact that none of the other couples I mentioned had any history makes their declarations of love seem so phony. Chadam never seemed phony. All of their scenes make me forget that I'm watching a soap opera.

#15496   2013/07/27 09:42PM
    Chuckyducky

I sent a rather silly but accurate message to Jill Farren Phelps, Josh Griffith and Steve Kent; and I thought I'd pop in and share:

MEMO: JFP, Josh Griffith and Steve Kent

I'd like an EXTRA-LARGE order of ROMANTIC CHADAM (Chelsea/Adam) scenes, please; and can I get that with a large order of barely held confessions and a passionate kiss (initiated by Adam) in a dark room where Adam and Chelsea are less likely to be disturbed.

CHADAM fans are extremely RAVENOUS for more romantic Chadam scenes. We're starving! After two months without a prolonged, romantic and meaningful interaction, our imaginations are practically wasting away...well actually, they're working on overdrive but you guys get the drift.

In either case, I beg of thee, please, give us the only romantic story that could thoroughly satiate our rumbling hearts and bellies.

Thank you in advance!

(Now I'm going to run out because believe or not, I am actually embarrassed by that. Okay, see you Chadaminans later. Adios!)

#15497   2013/07/27 10:04PM
    Ari1

Quote Chuckyducky: I sent a rather silly but accurate message to Jill Farren Phelps, Josh Griffith and Steve Kent; and I thought I'd pop in and share:

I'd like an EXTRA-LARGE order of ROMANTIC CHADAM (Chelsea/Adam) scenes, please; and can I get that with a large order of barely held confessions and a passionate kiss (initiated by Adam) in a dark room where Adam and Chelsea are less likely to be disturbed.

CHADAM fans are extremely RAVENOUS for more romantic Chadam scenes. We're starving! After two months without a prolonged, romantic and meaningful interaction, our imaginations are practically wasting away...well actually, they're working on overdrive but you guys get the drift.

In either case, I beg of thee, please, give us the only romantic story that could thoroughly satiate our rumbling hearts and bellies.

Thank you in advance!

(Now I'm going to run out because believe or not, I am actually embarrassed by that. Okay, see you Chadaminans later. Adios!)

Preach it, chuckyducky! You speak for all of us!

#15498   2013/07/27 10:09PM
    TwoOfEach

Thank you ChuckyDucky!

Just a reminder: They do read the comment forms if you stick to storyline comments

www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.php

Also if you tweet:
    @AngelicaMcD --Angelica McDaniel (head of CBS Daytime)
    @SteveKentSony-- Steve Kent (one of the Sony bigwigs)
    @YRInsider--official twitter page

1 unique tweet matters more than tweeting I love Chadam 20 times.

DVR recordings count in numbers--if its a day when Adam or Chelsea are on I watch it slightly delayed through my DVR even if I'm home. Sometimes (like Friday) I just delete it without watching.

#15499   2013/07/27 10:32PM
    cdhg

Quote Chuckyducky: I sent a rather silly but accurate message to Jill Farren Phelps, Josh Griffith and Steve Kent; and I thought I'd pop in and share:

Thank you in advance!

Chucky, you write well and this was a well written memo. It was on point, classy, and written in a way to grad the reader's attention.

These two not having scenes together and being together and used in the way where they can shine is like either keeping your best players benched or in positions where they are not the most valuable for helping win the game.

Some romantic, passionate, mixed with fiery and sweet are things this couple bring and can bring even further if written for and utilized most effectively.

Maybe we just are not supposed to like Chadam or anything until these writers show us what we like and want. Just kidding here as I am playing off of a JFP and JG interview, but Chadam is where it is at.

#15500   2013/07/27 10:34PM
    cdhg

Quote TwoOfEach: Thank you ChuckyDucky!

Just a reminder: They do read the comment forms if you stick to storyline comments

www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.php

Also if you tweet:
    @AngelicaMcD --Angelica McDaniel (head of CBS Daytime)
    @SteveKentSony-- Steve Kent (one of the Sony bigwigs)
    @YRInsider--official twitter page

1 unique tweet matters more than tweeting I love Chadam 20 times.

DVR recordings count in numbers--if its a day when Adam or Chelsea are on I watch it slightly delayed through my DVR even if I'm home. Sometimes (like Friday) I just delete it without watching.

Do you have a Nielsen box?

« 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list