List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 05:16PM, Views: 1458887, Replies: 30947
    « 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 » »| page:
    #15471   2013/07/27 06:29PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    TwoOfEach

NB is Nelson Branco. He's a blogger & writer in Canada. He spoiled Phyllis' exit storyline, Chelsea's ONS with Dylan and Shictor. Sometimes he gets things wrong but not lately. He's been on an anti-Y&R tirade since Michelle Stafford decided to leave the show. He's obsessed with Phick & Shadam and mad that they are both dead. SC, MM & EH are all rumored to be sources of his.

The tweets about Sharon are just that tweets--we don't know if they are spoilers, rants about the paternity switch or just ravings of a crazy man. My first instinct was spoiler, but since Steve Burton, MCE, Jessica Collins and Josh Morrow all loved whatever scenes were shot on Thursday & Friday I'm going to walk it back and say NB has lost his mind.

It might be completely unrelated but EB (Victor) has been tweeting about having a great week on set as well--he's truly excited about his upcoming storyline. I hope this means we're getting back to the Y&R I watched with my mom as a kid.

#15472   2013/07/27 06:34PM
    Gemini50

Quote cdhg:
    Quote justtwocents: IMO NB knows how to gain attention and apparently he's done so with this recent tweet.

I don't think Sharon will be in Adam's orbit for a long time. If anyone is kidnapping, it will be Duh-lan. I think it will be the harassment court situation will make Adam more sympathetic towards Chelsea, especially if Victor is credited for putting her in premature labor.

The writers seem to have kept Adam out of Sharon's orbit for awhile.

AND...someone mentioned on a previous post about the spoiler where Adam protects Chelsea/baby, I don't see that playing into a Sharon drama.

But I do have a question. Where is it that someone is supposed to chase Sharon? Is it to a landmark or overseas? If this is true, then she may possibly be involved but I think they're (writers) are putting her in Nick's orbit for quite awhile.

Team Chadam!!!

Can you pin point a spoiler about Adam protecting Chelsea and the baby or someone chasing Sharon? I noticed Gemini said something about Adam protecting Chelsea and the baby, but I was unclear if there was a spoiler about it.

There is no spoiler about Adam protecting Chelsea. I was simply referring to what someone posted on this thread.
    Apparently MM told a fan that in September get very, very nasty and that Adam protects mother and child by keeping them close....that is all. I simply choose to hold on to this because it allegedly came from MM himself and would like to believe he was telling the truth.

Regarding all the Sharon rumours/possibilities, this is exactly what bothers me about the writing...CHADAM are never together in any scenes but all of a sudden there is a possibility that Sharon is pulled back into Adam's orbit and
    I personally detest the thought. I am so done with SHADAM I cannot even find the words anymore. I want her far away from anything CHADAM. I just do not want to see SHADAM on screen anymore. And I do not want to see CHYLAN either. Enough! I've had it!

LOVE CHADAM

#15473   2013/07/27 06:40PM
    Gemini50

Quote Laduree: Adam staying away from Chelsea out of fear for what Sharon might do to her, would be so incredibly lame on the writers' part. Angst is fine. Without angst you have dull and boring aka Chylan. There is such a thing as overkill, and that would certainly qualify. If they want to turn Sharon into Patty lite, fine by me, but they need to stop injecting her into Adam's life.

Remember when he told Chelsea that he had these feelings of guilt with her, and that she messed with his head? This concerns me because he will always feel like he owes her, and that he can never repay her for what he did. Sacrificing his own life, and his own happiness is not what I had in mind for him though. He has done enough for her. He can't undo taking Faith, and he has gone as far as he can trying to make amends. It's time for Adam to stop prostrating himself at the altar of Sharon.

I think the push/pull hinted about will start to heat up in the next 3-4 weeks. Adam is going to stop feeling sorry for himself, and start to assert himself more. As long as he steers clear of pitiful Sharon, I can handle whatever obstacles they want to throw at him. Chelsea will begin to be drawn toward Adam again when the baby gets here...I hope. She'll still feel guilty for conning clueless Dylan, but when she looks at her baby I want to see some semblance of Chadam. If they don't show her thinking about Adam at all, it will be completely unrealistic.

Exactly. That is why the SH case and the baby being born blind are pivitol moments to me. If the writers do not show us CHADAM coming together now I honestly feel they won't be together. It is taking them way to long to put a positive spin on CHADAM. I have to ask myself if not now then when? Next year next decade! angst is fine as long as they are together. Now is the time for glory. JMO

#15474   2013/07/27 06:52PM
    justtwocents

Quote jamilah:
    Quote justtwocents: For those in the know -- who exactly is NB? I know his name but what is his position? I ask b/c I read somewhere that TPTB has put a tight lid on leaks via tweets. Would NB be allowed to give away such a hint, hoax, or whatever the Sharon/royal baby tweet eluded to?

Also just read on a different site about how the Chylan wedding doesn't turn out as expected. We've shared many scenarios and although there's nothing foreshadowing this possibility, I'd like to throw it in under the title "A girl can dream, can't she?" : Someone realizes she was never truly divorced from Adam. They're still married!!! :)

NB is Nelson Branco don't know much about him but I think he writes for a soap magazine. I know he resides in Canada. He is a Michelle Stafford fan and he is bitter that she left the show. He seems to be on a war path on twitter since she left.

I would love for that to happen that Chadam is still married but these writers are not that creative.

Thanks Jamilah!

#15475   2013/07/27 06:52PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote justtwocents: IMO NB knows how to gain attention and apparently he's done so with this recent tweet.

I don't think Sharon will be in Adam's orbit for a long time. If anyone is kidnapping, it will be Duh-lan. I think it will be the harassment court situation will make Adam more sympathetic towards Chelsea, especially if Victor is credited for putting her in premature labor.

AND...someone mentioned on a previous post about the spoiler where Adam protects Chelsea/baby, I don't see that playing into a Sharon drama.

But I do have a question. Where is it that someone is supposed to chase Sharon? Is it to a landmark or overseas? If this is true, then she may possibly be involved but I think they're (writers) are putting her in Nick's orbit for quite awhile.

Team Chadam!!!

Can you pin point a spoiler about Adam protecting Chelsea and the baby or someone chasing Sharon? I noticed Gemini said something about Adam protecting Chelsea and the baby, but I was unclear if there was a spoiler about it.

There is no spoiler about Adam protecting Chelsea. I was simply referring to what someone posted on this thread.
    Apparently MM told a fan that in September get very, very nasty and that Adam protects mother and child by keeping them close....that is all. I simply choose to hold on to this because it allegedly came from MM himself and would like to believe he was telling the truth.

Regarding all the Sharon rumours/possibilities, this is exactly what bothers me about the writing...CHADAM are never together in any scenes but all of a sudden there is a possibility that Sharon is pulled back into Adam's orbit and
    I personally detest the thought. I am so done with SHADAM I cannot even find the words anymore. I want her far away from anything CHADAM. I just do not want to see SHADAM on screen anymore. And I do not want to see CHYLAN either. Enough! I've had it!

LOVE CHADAM

All MM said was that things get very nasty between Victor and Adam this Fall. Everything else is spec. He also told it to a Shadam fan.

#15476   2013/07/27 06:53PM
    Ari1

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote cdhg:

Team Chadam!!!

LOVE CHADAM

I don't know if this means anything but the spoiler about Adam and Avery noticing Sharon being clingy has been taken down from the SOC site. The down the road spoiler says "Sharon's erratic behavior raises red flags about her medication." I hope this means Adam will not be involved in Sharon's story. It seems the writers have gone out of their way to keep Adam and Sharon apart. The way he treated her this last time around screamed to me he is so over her. He used her for meaningless sex and then dumped her. Their only interaction since then has been when he told her sleeping with strangers wasn't going to make her feel better. He wasn't jealous or really that concerned. He hasn't checked up on her and he even told her he didn't want to stay friends. All of this tells me they are through. The way Adam has treated Sharon is way worse than the way Chelsea has treated Adam. Chelsea has shown concern for Adam and has softened towards him. Adam doesn't even give Sharon a second thought. He is indifferent to her which shows he has moved on.

#15477   2013/07/27 06:57PM
    trunks

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote cdhg:

Team Chadam!!!

LOVE CHADAM

I don't know if this means anything but the spoiler about Adam and Avery noticing Sharon being clingy has been taken down from the SOC site. The down the road spoiler says "Sharon's erratic behavior raises red flags about her medication." I hope this means Adam will not be involved in Sharon's story. It seems the writers have gone out of their way to keep Adam and Sharon apart. The way he treated her this last time around screamed to me he is so over her. He used her for meaningless sex and then dumped her. Their only interaction since then has been when he told her sleeping with strangers wasn't going to make her feel better. He wasn't jealous or really that concerned. He hasn't checked up on her and he even told her he didn't want to stay friends. All of this tells me they are through. The way Adam has treated Sharon is way worse than the way Chelsea has treated Adam. Chelsea has shown concern for Adam and has softened towards him. Adam doesn't even give Sharon a second thought. He is indifferent to her which shows he has moved on.

I'll say this chelsea may have seem to soften up toward him, but that still doesn't negate what she's doing to him she's tearing his soul out and not showing any remorse of taking his child. She can be nice all she wants to adam but as long as she doesn't come clean to him all the niceness doesn't mean a damn thing.

#15478   2013/07/27 07:03PM
    Gemini50

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Laduree: Adam staying away from Chelsea out of fear for what Sharon might do to her, would be so incredibly lame on the writers' part. Angst is fine. Without angst you have dull and boring aka Chylan. There is such a thing as overkill, and that would certainly qualify. If they want to turn Sharon into Patty lite, fine by me, but they need to stop injecting her into Adam's life.

Remember when he told Chelsea that he had these feelings of guilt with her, and that she messed with his head? This concerns me because he will always feel like he owes her, and that he can never repay her for what he did. Sacrificing his own life, and his own happiness is not what I had in mind for him though. He has done enough for her. He can't undo taking Faith, and he has gone as far as he can trying to make amends. It's time for Adam to stop prostrating himself at the altar of Sharon.

I think the push/pull hinted about will start to heat up in the next 3-4 weeks. Adam is going to stop feeling sorry for himself, and start to assert himself more. As long as he steers clear of pitiful Sharon, I can handle whatever obstacles they want to throw at him. Chelsea will begin to be drawn toward Adam again when the baby gets here...I hope. She'll still feel guilty for conning clueless Dylan, but when she looks at her baby I want to see some semblance of Chadam. If they don't show her thinking about Adam at all, it will be completely unrealistic.

If the baby is born blind inheriting Hope's blindness then I wonder if Chelsea will finally muster up the courage to tell the truth

Ummm...I'm sure hoping Adam knows the truth before the baby is born so he can enjoy/partake of the miracle. Dullen does not deserve to be ANYwhere near his/her birth. I will be ticked if Adam is denied yet one more milestone in this child's life.

If he doesn't, then I'm quite sure everyone will figure it out via the diagnosis.

I am thinking Adam will not know before the birth. Chylan is still taping and the baby would have already been born in the taping.

That's certainly possible -- but couldn't Dullan still be hanging out in some way even though he knows the truth? Maybe he comes to her room to say something? Yes, I'm grasping for straws but I really don't want Adam to miss out on his baby's birth after he's been denied of everything up to this point.

I agree, this would be another pivotol moment showing us that they are together for the birth! Will it be written this way, I so do not trust these writers...The angst has to stope for awhile if there is to be a CHADAM renite. We need a calmer together relationshiop showing us they are stable as a couple for CHADAM no matter what they face,
    like Lauren and Michael, Cane and Lilly and Billy and Victoria they have been together for years. CHADAM got 6 months...whoppee!!

#15479   2013/07/27 07:04PM
    Ari1

Quote trunks:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote cdhg:

Team Chadam!!!

LOVE CHADAM

I'll say this chelsea may have seem to soften up toward him, but that still doesn't negate what she's doing to him she's tearing his soul out and not showing any remorse of taking his child. She can be nice all she wants to adam but as long as she doesn't come clean to him all the niceness doesn't mean a damn thing.

It's a start. We'll see how things progress.

#15480   2013/07/27 07:06PM
    Gemini50

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Axl Rose:

If the baby is born blind inheriting Hope's blindness then I wonder if Chelsea will finally muster up the courage to tell the truth

I hope Adam finds out about the baby one of two ways:

1) He remembers Chelsea's full admission while he was in the coma, or
    2) She ends up telling him the truth because of the baby's eye problems.

Either one would be great because he would at least know she DID in fact tell him the truth, even though he was out cold. If she comes clean because of the baby's medical condition, that's still good because he heard it from her instead of a third party.

While, I would prefer Chelsea tell Adam with it being just them two in the room, it would be touching even if Victor was in the room. He would be upset about Chelsea lying, but he would tear up over the sight issue, knowing that Hope and Adam both dealt with it.

Chelsea telling Adam about him being the father and the baby having the sight issue at the same time could be an Emmy scene.

Right on an Emmy scene. MM and MCE so deserve the opportunity to have this b/c they are consistently great on screen, it's so obvious. Hope they are rewarded by the writers.

« 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list