List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/29 10:10PM, Views: 1519463, Replies: 31504
    « 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 » »| page:
    #15461   2013/07/27 04:35PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Axl Rose

Quote jamilah:
    Quote RAREJL:
    Quote cdhg: Regarding the war with Victor, I wonder if that could be the last obstacle in the way before Adam is "ready," or "to become a father." Not that he will not already be one biologically, but if his war with Victor is over NE, then he may not know the truth until that is over and resolved. I hope it doesn't take until the original scheduled October due date or anniversary of the miscarriage date for him to know the truth.

Perhaps this war will be the final thing to get out of the way though before reuniting with Chelsea. Hopefully, it involves Adam picking Chelsea and baby over NE and Victor. We will have to see what his Adam's fall is about and how that relates to things.

I'd say that's absolutely the last and main thing that has to happen, because I believe this story is ultimately about Adam. It's about him getting his head on straight and deciding what his priorities really are. He's figured out a lot of it, but he still has some to go. He has to find out what having Daddy's "love" really means, and then he has to once and for all choose his family over Victor and NE.

Of course, that's assuming all this is leading to a Chadam reunite, which I think it is. Otherwise, they've had Adam go on the most extended mope in soap opera history for nothing.

Even if one or both of them do marry other people, it won't mean anything. It won't mean any more than Nikki marrying Jack, Victor marrying Diane, Victor marrying Sharon, Adam marrying Skye, etc. It'll just be a way to drag the whole out longer. And that certainly could be what they have in mind.

Great points...Nick and Vicki both choose their family over NE so I think Adam is getting a lesson of how important family is.

He is and here is hoping he has learned it

#15462   2013/07/27 04:41PM
    jamilah

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Nelson Branco ‏@nelliebranco 22 Jul
    I hope Sharon Newman is NO WHERE near St. Mary's Hospital in London. #YR #RoyalBaby

I pray Sharon Newman stumbles out of the St. Mary's door before Kate and Will! NB July 23

Add in today's tweet and I'm calling it:

Sharon in a delusional state kidnaps Baby Chadam thinking he/she is Cassie reborn and her chance to start over with Nick.

Dullen rescues Baby since he couldn't save Ara, and then is heartbroken when Adam claims his kid.

I might very well be wrong, but Branco says it gets worse (after the lame stairwell fall). No other babies are on the horizon except for Baby Chadam. Sharon is supposed to be doing something cray-cray around the time of the Navery nuptuals. I could see her showing up with the baby and a gun.

Well, you just convinced me with this. I don't know how to feel yet. On the one hand, it could be pretty entertaining. I would also get a thrill listening to the Sharon fans twist themselves into pretzels justifying her actions. On the other hand, she is once again intruding into Chadam territory, and I just want her and her blondness far, far away from them. It's enough having to look at the death stares from Dylan all the time, but couple that with Sharon's darting, crazy eyes, around baby Chadam, and oy vey!!!

I agree that Sharons needs to be kept largely away from Chadam as opposed to the last time. I am not keen on what would be ticking Sharon and Shadam fans even more off. I want Sharon to have a redemption storyline and/or good pairing either with Nick or Dylan and not be like last year where she was continually in Chadam scenes interjecting.

Oh lordy, Sharon stealing the Chadam baby? Super Dylan saving it? Please tell me NB is just playing with us. He probably isn't.

Is Sharon even fixable after all this? I have no issue with her being Patti. It would be kind of lame, yet not out of the realm, for Victor to have finally switched her meds. However Sharon is now becoming increasingly dangerous. This is the time for the brain tumor, if they intend on fixing Sharon. Quite frankly I don't think they have a clue what to do with Sharon anymore.

The only glimmer of hope in this scenario is Adam and Sharon are now even. Adam is free to deal with his child's health. As awful as this might sound, the baby's vision may be be a blessing. It hopefully will mean Chadam will be working together for the sake of the child. I welcome it for a change, since it entail rallying instead of lying and retreating.

IMO, ADAM needs to rescue the baby, not Dullan!!! But it does play into the s/l of his needing to rescue another baby. Almost makes me think it might be a girl b/c of this. Adam would appreciate Dullan's efforts. He has no reason to be upset with him anyway -- they're both being conned -- but I still want Adam to be the hero and Dullan to be the zero. Oh wait! He already is.

My ideal scenario is that Dylan kidnaps the baby and Adam is the one who rescues it and places him/her in Chelsea's arms. This would be irony at it's best. Chelsea was afraid Adam would take the baby from her and that she and baby would be more safe with Dylan, but Dylan was the one she should have been afraid of all along while Adam was the better man for her. While the baby is still missing I can only imagine the fireworks that would explode between Adam and Chelsea, both good and bad. They could both lay it all on the line and come out of this disaster as a strong, united couple.

I like this too, and it may play out this way regardless of Sharon's actions or involvement. It would be irony as you say, since her lie would have led to the baby being taken instead of her telling the truth which could have prevented it. Dylan would be like the Adam she dreamed about in the second part of the hospital dream, while the first part of her dream would have been correct.

Sharon might think that if she takes the baby and tells Adam the truth while giving the baby over to him that he will want to raise the child with her. Who knows what her thinking will be like.

Their was a spoiler regarding questions either about her medications or being off her medications along with one about Adam and Avery noticing her clinging too closely to Nick.

Chylan surely has to fall apart based on foreshadowing and things blowing up in Chelsea's face and Dylan getting a storyline from this. Taking from what Laduree said the other day about being in a better place as a Chadam fan right now than a Shadam fan, I agree. I like my chances as a Chadam fan with Chadam happening in the next few months better than Chylan lasting much longer or Shadam reuniting as a couple any time soon.

I don't think Sharon would be involved with Chadam baby. She has her own secret that she is trying to keep. I don't believe anyone will find out what Sharon did unless Phyllis returns for revenge. I don't see a new Phyllis coming on for awhile. Sharon will be causing some trouble for Navery based on what Jessica Collins said when she appeared on the talk.

#15463   2013/07/27 04:42PM
    Axl Rose

Quote jamilah:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Nelson Branco ‏@nelliebranco 22 Jul
    I hope Sharon Newman is NO WHERE near St. Mary's Hospital in London. #YR #RoyalBaby

I pray Sharon Newman stumbles out of the St. Mary's door before Kate and Will! NB July 23

Add in today's tweet and I'm calling it:

Sharon in a delusional state kidnaps Baby Chadam thinking he/she is Cassie reborn and her chance to start over with Nick.

Dullen rescues Baby since he couldn't save Ara, and then is heartbroken when Adam claims his kid.

I might very well be wrong, but Branco says it gets worse (after the lame stairwell fall). No other babies are on the horizon except for Baby Chadam. Sharon is supposed to be doing something cray-cray around the time of the Navery nuptuals. I could see her showing up with the baby and a gun.

Well, you just convinced me with this. I don't know how to feel yet. On the one hand, it could be pretty entertaining. I would also get a thrill listening to the Sharon fans twist themselves into pretzels justifying her actions. On the other hand, she is once again intruding into Chadam territory, and I just want her and her blondness far, far away from them. It's enough having to look at the death stares from Dylan all the time, but couple that with Sharon's darting, crazy eyes, around baby Chadam, and oy vey!!!

I agree that Sharons needs to be kept largely away from Chadam as opposed to the last time. I am not keen on what would be ticking Sharon and Shadam fans even more off. I want Sharon to have a redemption storyline and/or good pairing either with Nick or Dylan and not be like last year where she was continually in Chadam scenes interjecting.

Oh lordy, Sharon stealing the Chadam baby? Super Dylan saving it? Please tell me NB is just playing with us. He probably isn't.

Is Sharon even fixable after all this? I have no issue with her being Patti. It would be kind of lame, yet not out of the realm, for Victor to have finally switched her meds. However Sharon is now becoming increasingly dangerous. This is the time for the brain tumor, if they intend on fixing Sharon. Quite frankly I don't think they have a clue what to do with Sharon anymore.

The only glimmer of hope in this scenario is Adam and Sharon are now even. Adam is free to deal with his child's health. As awful as this might sound, the baby's vision may be be a blessing. It hopefully will mean Chadam will be working together for the sake of the child. I welcome it for a change, since it entail rallying instead of lying and retreating.

IMO, ADAM needs to rescue the baby, not Dullan!!! But it does play into the s/l of his needing to rescue another baby. Almost makes me think it might be a girl b/c of this. Adam would appreciate Dullan's efforts. He has no reason to be upset with him anyway -- they're both being conned -- but I still want Adam to be the hero and Dullan to be the zero. Oh wait! He already is.

My ideal scenario is that Dylan kidnaps the baby and Adam is the one who rescues it and places him/her in Chelsea's arms. This would be irony at it's best. Chelsea was afraid Adam would take the baby from her and that she and baby would be more safe with Dylan, but Dylan was the one she should have been afraid of all along while Adam was the better man for her. While the baby is still missing I can only imagine the fireworks that would explode between Adam and Chelsea, both good and bad. They could both lay it all on the line and come out of this disaster as a strong, united couple.

I like this too, and it may play out this way regardless of Sharon's actions or involvement. It would be irony as you say, since her lie would have led to the baby being taken instead of her telling the truth which could have prevented it. Dylan would be like the Adam she dreamed about in the second part of the hospital dream, while the first part of her dream would have been correct.

Sharon might think that if she takes the baby and tells Adam the truth while giving the baby over to him that he will want to raise the child with her. Who knows what her thinking will be like.

Their was a spoiler regarding questions either about her medications or being off her medications along with one about Adam and Avery noticing her clinging too closely to Nick.

Chylan surely has to fall apart based on foreshadowing and things blowing up in Chelsea's face and Dylan getting a storyline from this. Taking from what Laduree said the other day about being in a better place as a Chadam fan right now than a Shadam fan, I agree. I like my chances as a Chadam fan with Chadam happening in the next few months better than Chylan lasting much longer or Shadam reuniting as a couple any time soon.

I don't think Sharon would be involved with Chadam baby. She has her own secret that she is trying to keep. I don't believe anyone will find out what Sharon did unless Phyllis returns for revenge. I don't see a new Phyllis coming on for awhile. Sharon will be causing some trouble for Navery based on what Jessica Collins said when she appeared on the talk.

#15464   2013/07/27 04:56PM
    RAREJL

Quote jamilah:
    Quote RAREJL:
    Quote cdhg:

Perhaps this war will be the final thing to get out of the way though before reuniting with Chelsea. Hopefully, it involves Adam picking Chelsea and baby over NE and Victor. We will have to see what his Adam's fall is about and how that relates to things.

I'd say that's absolutely the last and main thing that has to happen, because I believe this story is ultimately about Adam. It's about him getting his head on straight and deciding what his priorities really are. He's figured out a lot of it, but he still has some to go. He has to find out what having Daddy's "love" really means, and then he has to once and for all choose his family over Victor and NE.

Of course, that's assuming all this is leading to a Chadam reunite, which I think it is. Otherwise, they've had Adam go on the most extended mope in soap opera history for nothing.

Even if one or both of them do marry other people, it won't mean anything. It won't mean any more than Nikki marrying Jack, Victor marrying Diane, Victor marrying Sharon, Adam marrying Skye, etc. It'll just be a way to drag the whole out longer. And that certainly could be what they have in mind.

Great points...Nick and Vicki both choose their family over NE so I think Adam is getting a lesson of how important family is.

Yes, he had to get past the three big three obsessions--Sharon, Victor, and NE, and get the message about family. That's why I don't think he'll try to get custody or any of that, whatever else happens. That, and because the other thing that's being beaten into our heads with a sledgehammer is that Chelsea gets "good" Adam. Everybody else gets some version of a jerk or worse.

#15465   2013/07/27 05:07PM
    jamilah

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Sudsy Sue: I am not getting where the Chadam baby kidnapping is coming from. What is leading so many posters to speculate a kidnapping? I don't see Sharon being involved at all. I am hoping her BP issues being brought to light with the Summer paternity issue lead her to a story line completely her own without any Newman in her orbit. I assumed that Dylan would have some emotional blow up regarding his PTSD when baby daddy is revealed and Avery possibly feeling she needs to be there for Dylan but not a kidnapping.

After Dylan told the story of trying to save the little girl in Afghanistan, I thought that that would come into play in the Chadam baby. Since he suffers from PTSD, when he learns the truth that the baby is not his he might snap and think he needs to save the baby bc he couldn't save the little girl. Also Dylan keeps saying over and over how he is going to protect this baby and not let anything happen to it which I saw as foreshadowing.

In true soap style Dylan will find out that he is not the baby daddy after the wedding. It would be great if we see Dylan snap because this would show another emotion than just staring into space.

#15466   2013/07/27 05:18PM
    trunks

I really hope they don't make dylan the hero of gc I'm not down to see that. I don't wanna see him rescuing everything like Jason did on gh, this isn't gh it's y&r and we don't need him saving everything, y&r is the land of the grey charcters not vanillas. If dylan stays perfect then chelsea will never leave him, who would? But I don't get this why all the foreshadowing around "perfect" mr. Wonderful around dylan if they aren't going to dirty his character up, see this is why I loved MAB, MAB had cojones she would vilify anyone that's what I loved about her she wasn't skeered to dirty her characters, these writers act like there scared to get there faves dirty.

#15467   2013/07/27 05:30PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Sudsy Sue: I am not getting where the Chadam baby kidnapping is coming from. What is leading so many posters to speculate a kidnapping? I don't see Sharon being involved at all. I am hoping her BP issues being brought to light with the Summer paternity issue lead her to a story line completely her own without any Newman in her orbit. I assumed that Dylan would have some emotional blow up regarding his PTSD when baby daddy is revealed and Avery possibly feeling she needs to be there for Dylan but not a kidnapping.

After Dylan told the story of trying to save the little girl in Afghanistan, I thought that that would come into play in the Chadam baby. Since he suffers from PTSD, when he learns the truth that the baby is not his he might snap and think he needs to save the baby bc he couldn't save the little girl. Also Dylan keeps saying over and over how he is going to protect this baby and not let anything happen to it which I saw as foreshadowing.

In true soap style Dylan will find out that he is not the baby daddy after the wedding. It would be great if we see Dylan snap because this would show another emotion than just staring into space.

I don't see Dylan having anything to do with a kidnapping unless he's the hero. Dylan's character is too new, and vets go to jail when they snap from PTSD and commit crimes. I don't see how he would come back from it. Sharon's history has been pretty much trashed under MAB and this regime, she's capable of pretty much anything. If she can come back from what she did to Summer & Nick with her bi-polar get-out-of-jail free card, then she can kidnap a newborn and blame it on the meds not working.

I hope we don't see a kidnapping at all, but I wouldn't be surprised either. I would totally be rooting for Sharon if she shot Avery (as long as it wasn't fatal) and not just b/c it would get Dylan away from Chelsea either.

#15468   2013/07/27 06:04PM
    justtwocents

For those in the know -- who exactly is NB? I know his name but what is his position? I ask b/c I read somewhere that TPTB has put a tight lid on leaks via tweets. Would NB be allowed to give away such a hint, hoax, or whatever the Sharon/royal baby tweet eluded to?

Also just read on a different site about how the Chylan wedding doesn't turn out as expected. We've shared many scenarios and although there's nothing foreshadowing this possibility, I'd like to throw it in under the title "A girl can dream, can't she?" : Someone realizes she was never truly divorced from Adam. They're still married!!!

#15469   2013/07/27 06:06PM
    justtwocents

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:

Please say it ain't so

#15470   2013/07/27 06:25PM
    jamilah

Quote justtwocents: For those in the know -- who exactly is NB? I know his name but what is his position? I ask b/c I read somewhere that TPTB has put a tight lid on leaks via tweets. Would NB be allowed to give away such a hint, hoax, or whatever the Sharon/royal baby tweet eluded to?

Also just read on a different site about how the Chylan wedding doesn't turn out as expected. We've shared many scenarios and although there's nothing foreshadowing this possibility, I'd like to throw it in under the title "A girl can dream, can't she?" : Someone realizes she was never truly divorced from Adam. They're still married!!! :)

NB is Nelson Branco don't know much about him but I think he writes for a soap magazine. I know he resides in Canada. He is a Michelle Stafford fan and he is bitter that she left the show. He seems to be on a war path on twitter since she left.

I would love for that to happen that Chadam is still married but these writers are not that creative.

« 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list