List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/22 12:43PM, Views: 1603306, Replies: 32084
    « 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 » »| page:
    #14981   2013/07/25 11:09AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Chuckyducky

Quote jamilah:
    Great post Chucky!! the only thing I would add is she did say if Adam found out about the baby he would come after her with a vengeance. I think she said it before the Victoria confrontation. Thats what I understood for her keeping up with lie. The only problem is the writing for Adam show that he wouldn't do that. I am not sure if that was the intent but thats whats playing out on screen. Also I found that she seem kind of sad when she went back to CL and was talking to Dylan.

It's a BIG problem! The audience is aware that Adam is spiraling downward. The viewers are aware that Adam is depressed and using alcohol and sex to mask depression. We know what's going on with Adam. He doesn't give a care about anyone or anything, just Chelsea and the baby. Otherwise, he looks like he's about to throw himself off a bridge at any given day.

We see that! He's thoughts and his actions are understandable because they are being played out on screen. I know what's going on with him. I know why he's doing what he's doing.

Chelsea comes out with "if Adam finds out, he'll come after the baby with a vengeance" yet, I don't know how she got to that conclusion. She went from point A to point Z with no explanation and I am not happy about that. What makes her think he'll go after the baby with a vengeance? Is it Adam that's causing her to react this way or is it something from her past that's causing her think irrationally? What's causing her anxiety? Is Chloe's warnings and advice affecting?

I'm just frustrated!

Why didn't Chelsea follow her heart and her instincts? Chloe doesn't really know Adam, Chelsea does. Why would she follow the advice of someone who doesn't know what the hell she's talking about half the time? She should've listened to her own heart, instincts and mind before setting out on this course of action. It's like she doesn't trust her own self. Alright, she fell in love with Adam and he broke her heart. It happens! I get that she gave away her first son and miscarried her second. Her anxiety is real, I feel for her on that score. But for her to say she's keeping the secret from Adam because he'll take the baby away from her or come after the baby with a vengeance...when we've seen her NOT tell him because of her confrontation with Sharon...just blows my mind.

It's like there's two competing reactions fighting with each other and neither makes sense.

You know what...just ignore me...PLEASE ignore this....because every time I come here, I'm going to end up asking the same questions with no end in sight...so please ignore this.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 11:10AM
    #14982   2013/07/25 11:12AM
    jamilah

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote jamilah:
    Great post Chucky!! the only thing I would add is she did say if Adam found out about the baby he would come after her with a vengeance. I think she said it before the Victoria confrontation. Thats what I understood for her keeping up with lie. The only problem is the writing for Adam show that he wouldn't do that. I am not sure if that was the intent but thats whats playing out on screen. Also I found that she seem kind of sad when she went back to CL and was talking to Dylan.

It's a BIG problem! The audience is aware that Adam is spiraling downward. The viewers are aware that Adam is depressed and using alcohol and sex to mask depression. We know what's going on with Adam. He doesn't give a care about anyone or anything, just Chelsea and the baby. Otherwise, he looks like he's about to throw himself off a bridge at any given day.

We see that! He's thoughts and his actions are understandable because they are being played out on screen. I know what's going on with him. I know why he's doing what he's doing.

Chelsea comes out with "if Adam finds out, he'll come after the baby with a vengeance" yet, I don't know how she got to that conclusion. She went from point A to point Z with no explanation and I am not happy about that. What makes her think he'll go after the baby with a vengeance? Is it Adam that's causing her to react this way or is it something from her past that's causing her think irrationally? What's causing her anxiety? Is Chloe's warnings and advice affecting?

I'm just frustrated!

Why didn't Chelsea follow her heart and her instincts? Chloe doesn't really know Adam, Chelsea does. Why would she follow the advice of someone who doesn't know what the hell she's talking about half the time? She should've listened to her own heart, instincts and mind before setting out on this course of action. It's like she doesn't trust her own self. Alright, she fell in love with Adam and he broke her heart. It happens! I get that she gave away her first son and miscarried her second. Her anxiety is real, I feel for her on that score. But for her to say she's keeping the secret from Adam because he'll take the baby away from her or come after the baby with a vengeance...when we've seen her NOT tell him because of her confrontation with Sharon...just blows my mind.

It's like there's two competing reactions fighting with each other and neither makes sense.

You know what...just ignore me...PLEASE ignore this....because every time I come here, I'm going to end up asking the same questions with no end in sight...so please ignore this.

Your post is spot on and I wish TPTB could read it and know that this Chelsea POV is not being written well.

#14983   2013/07/25 11:16AM
    Chuckyducky

Quote jamilah:
    I feel your pain 3Wish. I heard that he became good friends with Joshua Morrow,I hope they will ask to work together if that will get him away from Chadam.

Don't hate me for this but...I saw the vlog of Joshua Morrow and Steve Burton answering fan questions and they're actually hilarious. I was cracking up! I can see why they have such a huge fanbase. They have great chemistry!

I would enjoy watching a story between Nick/Avery/Dylan/Sharon in part because I think the scenes between Nick and Dylan would ROCK. You'd be surprised how entertaining Joshua and Steven are together. In fact, they don't even need Sharon and Avery. Just put Nick and Dylan together and we'd have the most awesomeness bromance in soap opera history.

#14984   2013/07/25 11:21AM
    gardengal

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote jamilah:

I'm just frustrated!

Your post is spot on and I wish TPTB could read it and know that this Chelsea POV is not being written well.

Could this be where MM goes and fights for his character's integrity, while MCE just tries to act thru it. Her facial reactions are very telling between the two men, and yet I question if she even knows the motivation for the con.

My guess is we aren't suppose to question. JFP's thinking goe as:

Its Steve Burton, who has blue eyes. Gosh golly, who'd begrudge an actress playing against him. So we will all swallow the story and lack of logic.

There will likely be no other explanation for Chelsea's logic. Well we might get the inference that she is a hormonal female, who can't think straight. After all that is their explanation on Victoria.

#14985   2013/07/25 11:22AM
    jamilah

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote jamilah:
    I feel your pain 3Wish. I heard that he became good friends with Joshua Morrow,I hope they will ask to work together if that will get him away from Chadam.

Don't hate me for this but...I saw the vlog of Joshua Morrow and Steve Burton answering fan questions and they're actually hilarious. I was cracking up! I can see why they have such a huge fanbase. They have great chemistry!

I would enjoy watching a story between Nick/Avery/Dylan/Sharon
    in part because I think the scenes between Nick and Dylan would ROCK. You'd be surprised how entertaining Joshua and Steven are together. In fact, they don't even need Sharon and Avery. Just put Nick and Dylan together and we'd have the most awesomeness bromance in soap opera history.

It seems that was the intent when SBU started on the show and I liked his scenes with Sharon and Faith. I don't know why they changed course and stuck him with Chadam.

#14986   2013/07/25 11:22AM
    trunks

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote jamilah:

I would enjoy watching a story between Nick/Avery/Dylan/Sharon in part because I think the scenes between Nick and Dylan would ROCK. You'd be surprised how entertaining Joshua and Steven are together. In fact, they don't even need Sharon and Avery. Just put Nick and Dylan together and we'd have the most awesomeness bromance in soap opera history.

Yeah Josh and Steve are entertaining, i laughed at the videos as wll, just seeing steve almost every day isnt my cup of tea.

#14987   2013/07/25 11:25AM
    jamilah

Quote gardengal:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote jamilah:

I'm just frustrated!

Could this be where MM goes and fights for his character's integrity, while MCE just tries to act thru it. Her facial reactions are very telling between the two men, and yet I question if she even knows the motivation for the con.

My guess is we aren't suppose to question. JFP's thinking goe as:

Its Steve Burton, who has blue eyes. Gosh golly, who'd begrudge an actress playing against him. So we will all swallow the story and lack of logic.

There will likely be no other explanation for Chelsea's logic. Well we might get the inference that she is a hormonal female, who can't think straight. After all that is their explanation on Victoria.

Maybe I am reading MCE wrong but when I watch her with MM she seem to enjoy their scenes. When she is with SBU its like she is forcing herself to play the part. I don't think she would challenge the writing for her character because her tenure with the show is not long. She might be afraid to rock the boat.

#14988   2013/07/25 11:25AM
    gardengal

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote jamilah:

in part because I think the scenes between Nick and Dylan would ROCK. You'd be surprised how entertaining Joshua and Steven are together. In fact, they don't even need Sharon and Avery. Just put Nick and Dylan together and we'd have the most awesomeness bromance in soap opera history.

It seems that was the intent when SBU started on the show and I liked his scenes with Sharon and Faith. I don't know why they changed course and stuck him with Chadam.

In the world of JFP -MCE is in her early thirties. She is an actress still in her prime. SC is pushing her mid forties, and that's not prime. One of the reasons I loathe JFP. And while I am at it, the hag is in her mid sixties. Don't know about the rest of you, but its hard to watch a soap produced by a senior citizen.

#14989   2013/07/25 11:28AM
    Chuckyducky

Quote jamilah:

I'd love to tell them what I've thought of Chelsea's POV. I just don't know where to go or who to write to.

#14990   2013/07/25 11:40AM
    jamilah

Quote gardengal:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote jamilah:

In the world of JFP -MCE is in her early thirties. She is an actress still in her prime. SC is pushing her mid forties, and that's not prime. One of the reasons I loathe JFP. And while I am at it, the hag is in her mid sixties. Don't know about the rest of you, but its hard to watch a soap produced by a senior citizen.

Lol I didn't realize she had an issue with aging actresses. I guess that is why we see less of Jill, Nikki and Gloria?

« 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list