List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 06:37AM, Views: 1537963, Replies: 31653
    « 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 » »| page:
    #14371   2013/07/20 06:38PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Ari1

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote justtwocents: Wednesday spoiler says Chloe and Chelsea are confronted. Do we know by whom? I know who I'd like it to be

The only person who makes sense to me would be Adam. Vikki already confronted Chels, and Dylan will still be busy counting that $80.00 or however much he took in the other day. Math is hard.

I think it might be Victoria. She wants Chloe to stay away from Billy. All she has to do is move home, but she'd rather get in Chloe's face. I think this will lead Chloe into telling Billy who won't like that another Newman is keeping a kid from his dad. It will be angst for Villy.

So Vikki takes another whack at both Chloe and Chels? I can see that too. Oh, how I wish Adam's lightbulb would go off and he would give Chloe an Adam Newman tongue lashing. If Billy learns of the deception and sits on it, I will lose a little respect for him. Love Billy, but he knows the pain behind a lie like this. Several characters will have to climb down from their high horses after this baby lie is revealed.

I can see Billy sitting on this. He's friends with Dylan so you'd think he'd want him to know the truth. But he hates Adam. Remember Billy didn't tell anyone that Victor was alive last year. Villy trying to keep Adam from his baby will set up Villy vs Chadam in the future.

But since Billy was once the victim of a baby scam as well as his brother, he might tell, but Vicky rules him so he'll probably stay quiet.

UGH! Billy needs to grow a pair. It's sickening to see how he follows Vikki around like a puppy. I think he might tell..or at least hint...based on Jack's situation but who knows?

It's frustrating. Too many people know this lie. I think none of them will tell. The writers will keep teasing us that someone's going to spill the beans but it won't happen. They're just trying to torture us to death.

#14372   2013/07/20 06:43PM
    Ari1

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote justtwocents: Wednesday spoiler says Chloe and Chelsea are confronted. Do we know by whom? I know who I'd like it to be

The only person who makes sense to me would be Adam. Vikki already confronted Chels, and Dylan will still be busy counting that $80.00 or however much he took in the other day. Math is hard.

I think it might be Victoria. She wants Chloe to stay away from Billy. All she has to do is move home, but she'd rather get in Chloe's face. I think this will lead Chloe into telling Billy who won't like that another Newman is keeping a kid from his dad. It will be angst for Villy.

So Vikki takes another whack at both Chloe and Chels? I can see that too. Oh, how I wish Adam's lightbulb would go off and he would give Chloe an Adam Newman tongue lashing. If Billy learns of the deception and sits on it, I will lose a little respect for him. Love Billy, but he knows the pain behind a lie like this. Several characters will have to climb down from their high horses after this baby lie is revealed.

I can see Billy sitting on this. He's friends with Dylan so you'd think he'd want him to know the truth. But he hates Adam. Remember Billy didn't tell anyone that Victor was alive last year. Villy trying to keep Adam from his baby will set up Villy vs Chadam in the future.

But since Billy was once the victim of a baby scam as well as his brother, he might tell, but Vicky rules him so he'll probably stay quiet.

You're probably right, which is pretty disappointing. Victoria also sees the pain caused by Summer's paternity mess, and just what..discounts it entirely? Another reason Adam should get it through his STUBBORN head that the Newmans are for themselves..period. He will NEVER matter to any one of them. Victor may love him, but that doesn't keep him from going for Adam's jugular. Adam will have to understand that Chelsea is the only one who truly had his back. Not Sharon, and certainly not Victor.

I think by the end of this Adam will be at war with the Newmans again. I mean they support Nick when what he did was atrocious. Then they do the same thing to Adam. I guess it's payback for keeping Nick's kid away from him.

#14373   2013/07/20 06:49PM
    justtwocents

Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:

UGH! Billy needs to grow a pair. It's sickening to see how he follows Vikki around like a puppy. I think he might tell..or at least hint...based on Jack's situation but who knows?

It's frustrating. Too many people know this lie. I think none of them will tell. The writers will keep teasing us that someone's going to spill the beans but it won't happen. They're just trying to torture us to death.

Mission accomplished! I wish I felt like the writers liked their viewers.

#14374   2013/07/20 07:28PM
    Ari1

It's funny how there are so many threads making fun of Dylan. How is Chylan at the top of some polls? I can see this story going 2 ways. I hope the first way doesn't happen. Dylan learns the truth but Adam is accused of rape so Dylan wants to protect the baby from big mean Adam. I can see him hating Chelsea for what she did and they are no longer a happy couple. If this happens, I would hope that Chelsea would not believe the charges and work to exonerate Adam.

Or I can see Dylan learning the truth and kidnapping the baby to protect it thinking it's Ara. Adam and Chelsea work together to find their baby. A lot of fight scenes occur but in the end they do what's best for the child. Avery would also be involved in the search. She could find Dylan and talk him down.

#14375   2013/07/20 07:38PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Happy 1st Anniversary to the best Super couple in daytime's history. I wish many many more years to Chadam who does romance, love, fight, angst best.

I am so happy Adam has his own family now. He is no more an army of one. He has Chelsea and their baby and in the future more Chadam babies. He is gonna be a dad soon and will love and protect them no matter what.

The Norman Rockwell family all the way baby. Chadam is Epic and will always be.

I love you all my fellow Chadamanics. Here is raising a glass to the best couple and soulmate that is our babies Adam and Chelsea Newman.

#14376   2013/07/20 07:47PM
    Gemini50

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:

ITA, 7 months of torture and probably 2 more to go. So how will he find out? SBU suggested CHYLAN won't last, good.
    The hopistal scenes MCE and casting for baby. Adam and Victor trying to prevent something from happening, don't know what. The coma scene, he started to remember something...I suppose the only thing left is that the baby may be born blind...for this we have to wait another 2 months. I'm exhausted already, I will be a total basket case in 2 months. Then there is this Melanie thing happening and that EC tweeted she was filming with MM and MCE, is this more angst for CHADAM...so many questions and not a hint from the writers. I love suspense but this is neurotic, not what I call suspense or good drama, just twisted, mean and cruel is how I feel about it. Why am I surprised when I have read horrific things about TPTB and their state of mind and the demented way they look at things. Even the Nick/Jack/Phyllis/Summer/Sharon storyline is sick and I'm not sure why but am not feeling any emotion from any of these actors in this story and believe me I ask myself why. I did watch Friday's Cdn today and thought Phyllis was excellent. The whole gala thing again I felt nothing. I feel they keep Adam in a dumb position with him wanting approval from this horrible family. I hope he snaps out of it soon because he is coming across as not smart or tough or confident like the old Adam. The old Adam when he spoke you believed him now I look at him and think you are pathetic. I can say the same for Chelsea however her delivery of lines has not faltered IMO. I am disappointed in what they have written for her character and wish they would make her nicer. At least she still shows emotion in her eyes. I study her eyes and always she is right on and I can feel what she is feeling, this why everyone fades to the background. Their eyes do not show the emotion they are supposed to be emitting. I am biased and simply love MCE but I am just stating what I have seen from her since she arrived in GC and had the first 3 scenes with Adam in January of 2012. In fact all her scenes with Billy and Victoria were great. She captured me from day one. Sorry I am rambling and all over the map which shows I am so confused and frustrated about this baby storyline and it is not getting any clearer as each episode passes. I agree the writers will continue to tease us to death. I do know is that I don't think I want to be on this roller coaster after this storyline ends (depends if CHADAM are together) but I do not want to be played this way anymore and hopefully I will walk away simply because it is too painful and not at all entertaining. Frankly, I am sick of watching doom and gloom storylines and unhappy people.
    On Friday's Cdn they actually have a scene with Fen and Raven heavily on drugs and I was offended to see it. I really don't think they should be promoting drugs as a solution to any problem in life...maybe it was to send this message but I thought it sent an negative message not a positive one.

I apolgize guys. This show is driving me crazy, maybe I should apply for a job.

I felt Friday's Cdn was a real downer and the crazy thing is I don't now why. All I can say is that everyone is plotting revenge against someone and nothing good ever comes of it. Nobody learns any lessons all they do is
    have goofy looks on their face...and on to the next goofy look in the next episode. I am really debbie downer right
    now so am going to sign off.

I'm not sure about this but I had a gut feeling about Adam leaving the party to go home and it was just around the time that Sharon and Phyllis struggled and Phyllis falls down the stairs...I hope this wasn't a lead in to Adam running into Sharon once again in a crisis and he gets pulled into it...nothing was in the preview but I am noticing that they keep important scenes out of the previews of late to trick us into watching episodes of characters we do not want to see. I am wondering does Sharon escape and run into Adam and Nick and Avery find Phyllis' body...just left me feeling very suspicious of what the writers will do? I hope I haven't spoiled anything for Monday's US. I look forward to getting feedback on this episode. Although it looks like Tuesday's US episode will be the real revealor of my suspicion.
    I want scenes with CHADAM back not SHADAM, pardon my French.

When will we see CHADAM again?

If any Cdn have seen this episode would love to hear from you.

I hold on to this thought: Someone posted on this thread that MM said to a fan that September things get very very nasty and that Adam will protect mother and child by keeping them close. This to me is encouraging that he will be there for Chelsea and baby but does he know it is his child?

#14377   2013/07/20 07:52PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote Laduree: Hey gals! I've been lurking on this thread for awhile. A little background: I'm a huge Adam fan, first and foremost, and I could watch him opposite a lamppost. I started out shipping Shadam, even though I have never been a fan of Sharon's apart from Adam. After she dumped him blind, and alone, I couldn't stand her. Then he met Chelsea. I really started liking Chadam at that point. When Chadam imploded, and Adam seemingly gravitated back to Sharon, I thought I would give it one last go, but my heart just wasn't in it. If I'm being perfectly honest, I don't care for Sharon any longer, and just see her as a total loon.

I hated on Chels for awhile because of what she's doing to Adam, but I can't deny the chemistry and the passion they bring to the screen. They are amazing together, and when they share scenes, everyone else just fades to the background. Anyway, I thought I would wade into the Chadam thread and show my support. I will never be able to get behind Shadam again. I. Just. Can't.

I do see a lot of positive signs leaning toward a Chadam reunion. Chylan appears to be total angst for Chadam. He's two degrees warmer than a reptile, and dumber than a box of hair. I can't imagine MCE being jazzed about this pairing. Chylan just sucks all the oxygen out of the room. She lights up opposite MM, so I'm very happy they will share a baby together, thereby keeping them anchored to each other permanently. No matter what happens, the potential will always be there.

Welcome to the dark side sweety. This thread is full of love and craziness for Chadam. You have made a good decision to change ship . I also had a bit Shadam in me but never thought they belonged together. I always wanted Adam to find his own soulmate and I am glad the soap Gods listened to that wish.

Finally the underdog gets his true love and I couldn't be any happier . Chadam are so magical together. There is something about them that no other soap couples have. Maybe because they seems so real like a couple in real life. MCE and MM bring the best drama to YR.

Enjoy posting and looking forward to your posts.

#14378   2013/07/20 08:08PM
    justtwocents

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:

ITA, 7 months of torture and probably 2 more to go. So how will he find out? SBU suggested CHYLAN won't last, good.
    The hopistal scenes MCE and casting for baby. Adam and Victor trying to prevent something from happening, don't know what. The coma scene, he started to remember something...I suppose the only thing left is that the baby may be born blind...for this we have to wait another 2 months. I'm exhausted already, I will be a total basket case in 2 months. Then there is this Melanie thing happening and that EC tweeted she was filming with MM and MCE, is this more angst for CHADAM...so many questions and not a hint from the writers. I love suspense but this is neurotic, not what I call suspense or good drama, just twisted, mean and cruel is how I feel about it. Why am I surprised when I have read horrific things about TPTB and their state of mind and the demented way they look at things. Even the Nick/Jack/Phyllis/Summer/Sharon storyline is sick and I'm not sure why but am not feeling any emotion from any of these actors in this story and believe me I ask myself why. I did watch Friday's Cdn today and thought Phyllis was excellent. The whole gala thing again I felt nothing. I feel they keep Adam in a dumb position with him wanting approval from this horrible family. I hope he snaps out of it soon because he is coming across as not smart or tough or confident like the old Adam. The old Adam when he spoke you believed him now I look at him and think you are pathetic. I can say the same for Chelsea however her delivery of lines has not faltered IMO. I am disappointed in what they have written for her character and wish they would make her nicer. At least she still shows emotion in her eyes. I study her eyes and always she is right on and I can feel what she is feeling, this why everyone fades to the background. Their eyes do not show the emotion they are supposed to be emitting. I am biased and simply love MCE but I am just stating what I have seen from her since she arrived in GC and had the first 3 scenes with Adam in January of 2012. In fact all her scenes with Billy and Victoria were great. She captured me from day one. Sorry I am rambling and all over the map which shows I am so confused and frustrated about this baby storyline and it is not getting any clearer as each episode passes. I agree the writers will continue to tease us to death. I do know is that I don't think I want to be on this roller coaster after this storyline ends (depends if CHADAM are together) but I do not want to be played this way anymore and hopefully I will walk away simply because it is too painful and not at all entertaining. Frankly, I am sick of watching doom and gloom storylines and unhappy people.
    On Friday's Cdn they actually have a scene with Fen and Raven heavily on drugs and I was offended to see it. I really don't think they should be promoting drugs as a solution to any problem in life...maybe it was to send this message but I thought it sent an negative message not a positive one.

I felt Friday's Cdn was a real downer and the crazy thing is I don't now why. All I can say is that everyone is plotting revenge against someone and nothing good ever comes of it. Nobody learns any lessons all they do is
    have goofy looks on their face...and on to the next goofy look in the next episode. I am really debbie downer right

I'm not sure about this but I had a gut feeling about Adam leaving the party to go home and it was just around the time that Sharon and Phyllis struggled and Phyllis falls down the stairs...I hope this wasn't a lead in to Adam running into Sharon once again in a crisis and he gets pulled into it...nothing was in the preview but I am noticing that they keep important scenes out of the previews of late to trick us into watching episodes of characters we do not want to see. I am wondering does Sharon escape and run into Adam and Nick and Avery find Phyllis' body...just left me feeling very suspicious of what the writers will do? I hope I haven't spoiled anything for Monday's US. I look forward to getting feedback on this episode. Although it looks like Tuesday's US episode will be the real revealor of my suspicion.

I hold on to this thought: Someone posted on this thread that MM said to a fan that September things get very very nasty and that Adam will protect mother and child by keeping them close. This to me is encouraging that he will be there for Chelsea and baby but does he know it is his child?

oooohhh...I somehow missed what MM said to a fan but that's VERY encouraging if true. I can even hold on another month if I know there's a happy reunion coming.

#14379   2013/07/20 08:09PM
    cdhg

Quote gardengal:
    Quote cdhg: Regarding possibility of Melanie being pregnant with Adam's baby or with the boyfriend she broke up with and doing a fake baby con on Adam, I would really not mind the latter possibility for a few reasons depending on how it is written.

1. It could be written in a way to show that Adam is all about Chelsea and a family and not just anyone and a family. Adam's reaction and expression to Melanie being pregnant claiming Adam as the father would be a key factor for the viewer. It could be used to show Shadam supporters that Adam is more about Chelsea regarding being in love vs., just wanting a child and family that some Shadam supporters say he really wanted with Sharon.

2. It could be written in a way where Adam and Chelsea pull together for one another choosing each other and dealing with Melanie and her shenanigans.

3. It could be written in a way or tied in to how Adam wants to be with Chelsea over Sharon through this storyline. Even Adam choosing Chelsea over Sharon in a separate situation where Sharon is down and needy again would be great.

I actually could see some potential in the storyline, if not used as angst or long drawn out angst. Chelsea sniffing out a con by Melanie could have potential, with her standing up to Adam. Even a sexual harassment thing could involve Chelsea standing up for Adam. If Melanie becomes threatening to Chelsea, Adam standing up for Chelsea would be great, although Chelsea can do her own fighting.

I do agree with the sentiment that the story has went on long enough and towards the end of it, we do not need much else stealing the spotlight as the focus needs to get back on Adam, Chelsea, and the baby.

How about another possibility? Melanie was at her shrinks, and she is about to go all the Glenn Close character in Fatal Attraction.

That would be some interesting stuff. I could see some wackiness in Melanie based on a few scenes.

#14380   2013/07/20 08:11PM
    jamilah

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:

I watched and I do believe Adam will not run into Sharon. she is at the bottom of the stairs so there is no way Nick and Avery will not notice that she is there. If she tries to run down the stairs they would hear her. No way Adam would protect Sharon if he knew she went to such extremes to get Nick back. Adam hates Nick now more than ever since everyone is treating nick like gold after the issue with Summer paternity. Not to worry Adam will be out of Sharons orbit for awhile.

« 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list