List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 09:00PM, Views: 1537814, Replies: 31650
    « 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 » »| page:
    #14361   2013/07/20 04:39PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Ari1

I have a feeling that our paternity story won't get going until after Phyllis exits. Next week might be more of the same with Dylan and Adam looking suspicious and Chelsea scheming. A scene I'd like to see is Adam being there for Jack when Phyllis is in the hospital. I think that if Dylan is having money problems, the stress from that might cause him to be a little testy. Anything to get Chelsea to start thinking he's not so perfect is fine with me.

#14362   2013/07/20 05:48PM
    justtwocents

Wednesday spoiler says Chloe and Chelsea are confronted. Do we know by whom? I know who I'd like it to be

#14363   2013/07/20 05:48PM
    Laduree

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all!! I think I'm going to enjoy posting in this thread. I have certainly enjoyed lurking!

The dog days of summer have turned into a Chadam bust, BUT I think we're going to enjoy the fall. Chadam baby will make his/her appearance, and soap gods willing, Dylan will have a complete mental breakdown and the only woman in GC who can tame the savage beast will be Avery. Nick will have his hands full with Sharon, thorazine at the ready, so I expect Avery to say- second look at Cyborg Dylan?

BTW- ChuckyDucky, I had to cheat and pull up my little handy dandy translation app! Two years of high school Spanish, and this is all I have to show for it. *Lowering head in shame*

I am looking forward to posting in this thread about the best couple in daytime!

#14364   2013/07/20 05:51PM
    Laduree

Quote justtwocents: Wednesday spoiler says Chloe and Chelsea are confronted. Do we know by whom? I know who I'd like it to be

The only person who makes sense to me would be Adam. Vikki already confronted Chels, and Dylan will still be busy counting that $80.00 or however much he took in the other day. Math is hard.

#14365   2013/07/20 06:01PM
    Ari1

Quote Laduree:
    Quote justtwocents: Wednesday spoiler says Chloe and Chelsea are confronted. Do we know by whom? I know who I'd like it to be

The only person who makes sense to me would be Adam. Vikki already confronted Chels, and Dylan will still be busy counting that $80.00 or however much he took in the other day. Math is hard.

I think it might be Victoria. She wants Chloe to stay away from Billy. All she has to do is move home, but she'd rather get in Chloe's face. I think this will lead Chloe into telling Billy who won't like that another Newman is keeping a kid from his dad. It will be angst for Villy.

#14366   2013/07/20 06:11PM
    Laduree

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:

I think it might be Victoria. She wants Chloe to stay away from Billy. All she has to do is move home, but she'd rather get in Chloe's face. I think this will lead Chloe into telling Billy who won't like that another Newman is keeping a kid from his dad. It will be angst for Villy.

So Vikki takes another whack at both Chloe and Chels? I can see that too. Oh, how I wish Adam's lightbulb would go off and he would give Chloe an Adam Newman tongue lashing. If Billy learns of the deception and sits on it, I will lose a little respect for him. Love Billy, but he knows the pain behind a lie like this. Several characters will have to climb down from their high horses after this baby lie is revealed.

#14367   2013/07/20 06:19PM
    Ari1

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:

So Vikki takes another whack at both Chloe and Chels? I can see that too. Oh, how I wish Adam's lightbulb would go off and he would give Chloe an Adam Newman tongue lashing. If Billy learns of the deception and sits on it, I will lose a little respect for him. Love Billy, but he knows the pain behind a lie like this. Several characters will have to climb down from their high horses after this baby lie is revealed.

I can see Billy sitting on this. He's friends with Dylan so you'd think he'd want him to know the truth. But he hates Adam. Remember Billy didn't tell anyone that Victor was alive last year. Villy trying to keep Adam from his baby will set up Villy vs Chadam in the future.

But since Billy was once the victim of a baby scam as well as his brother, he might tell, but Vicky rules him so he'll probably stay quiet.

#14368   2013/07/20 06:24PM
    justtwocents

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:

I've been waiting for Adam's bulb to begin blinking for some time now but we can surely hope. I want to see my stealth Adam in action on behalf of Chelsea and babe.

I hope it's Adam that does the confronting but I think it will be Vikki.

#14369   2013/07/20 06:31PM
    justtwocents

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:

I can see Billy sitting on this. He's friends with Dylan so you'd think he'd want him to know the truth. But he hates Adam. Remember Billy didn't tell anyone that Victor was alive last year. Villy trying to keep Adam from his baby will set up Villy vs Chadam in the future.

But since Billy was once the victim of a baby scam as well as his brother, he might tell, but Vicky rules him so he'll probably stay quiet.

UGH! Billy needs to grow a pair. It's sickening to see how he follows Vikki around like a puppy. I think he might tell..or at least hint...based on Jack's situation but who knows?

#14370   2013/07/20 06:36PM
    Laduree

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:

You're probably right, which is pretty disappointing. Victoria also sees the pain caused by Summer's paternity mess, and just what..discounts it entirely? Another reason Adam should get it through his STUBBORN head that the Newmans are for themselves..period. He will NEVER matter to any one of them. Victor may love him, but that doesn't keep him from going for Adam's jugular. Adam will have to understand that Chelsea is the only one who truly had his back. Not Sharon, and certainly not Victor.

« 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list