List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 02:19PM, Views: 1465199, Replies: 31017
    « 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 » »| page:
    #14341   2013/07/19 11:18PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Chuckyducky

Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote trunks: Writers give us a sign, kiss , sex or something to show chadam will reunite that's all we ask.!!!!

ITA Give us ANYTHING writers. I'd almost be satisfied with a longing glance. Almost.

Welcome, Trunks!

Maybe we'll get some Chadam scenes next week bc July 24th is the anniversary of their wedding.

You know, it almost feels like we're being punished. I don't know what we did to incur JFP's wrath but she seems to be dangling this piece of carrot (in the form of Chelsea's pregnancy) right above our noses...just high enough to get us salivating but not close enough for a bite. You know!

I don't know why they're dragging this out. It's too long and I have short attention span. Aurgh.

Chelsea look at Adam. Please. Just turn around and look into his eyes or hold his hand or kiss him on the cheek, better yet on the mouth or gallantly on his hand...just one kiss for ole sakes 'cause I miss ya'll...man. I really do.

And now that Phyllis is going and Chadam is nowhere near being reunited, I'm just... not a happy camper. I don't want Phyllis to go! What the heck am I going to watch now, man....damn, this sucks worst than cucumbers with a creamy filling. Aurgh! I'm ranting...omg, I read like I'm whining but I don't care, Phyllis is leaving and Chadam is apart and I'm like this is so sucky.

Aurgh! Just ick..why...aurgh....sniff..why....frack you JFP! You chased Michelle Stafford away and now she's...okay, I'm in a Chadam thread, I'll be nice. I miss Chadam.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 11:20PM
    #14342   2013/07/19 11:28PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote Ari1:
    Wasn't there a leaked script that showed the birth was going to be in August. Last August was the time when Chelsea told Adam that she was pregnant the first time. Chelsea will either have the baby on that day or that might be the day Adam finds out that he is the father. I think it was late August like August 29th.

Don't know anything 'bout leaked script. All I know is the baby story is going on too long and needs to end pronto. August 29 looks like a year to me. It better come fast...'cause once Phyllis gone, I might not be able to make it up until then.

#14343   2013/07/19 11:38PM
    cdhg

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote trunks: Writers give us a sign, kiss , sex or something to show chadam will reunite that's all we ask.!!!!

ITA Give us ANYTHING writers. I'd almost be satisfied with a longing glance. Almost.

Welcome, Trunks!

Maybe we'll get some Chadam scenes next week bc July 24th is the anniversary of their wedding.

You know, it almost feels like we're being punished. I don't know what we did to incur JFP's wrath but she seems to be dangling this piece of carrot (in the form of Chelsea's pregnancy) right above our noses...just high enough to get us salivating but not close enough for a bite. You know!

I don't know why they're dragging this out. It's too long and I have short attention span. Aurgh.

Chelsea look at Adam. Please. Just turn around and look into his eyes or hold his hand or kiss him on the cheek, better yet on the mouth or gallantly on his hand...just one kiss for ole sakes 'cause I miss ya'll...man. I really do.

And now that Phyllis is going and Chadam is nowhere near being reunited, I'm just... not a happy camper. I don't want Phyllis to go! What the heck am I going to watch now, man....damn, this sucks worst than cucumbers with a creamy filling. Aurgh! I'm ranting...omg, I read like I'm whining but I don't care, Phyllis is leaving and Chadam is apart and I'm like this is so sucky.

Aurgh! Just ick..why...aurgh....sniff..why....frack you JFP! You chased Michelle Stafford away and now she's...okay, I'm in a Chadam thread, I'll be nice. I miss Chadam.

I think we are not too far away from the reunite, but still have some ways to go. I think it is happening on a timeline, with October being the key month. That is not so say there will not be good things in late August and September.

Regarding your question about Phick fans, I like Phick, but they would be probably towards the latter part of the Top 10 for me in Y & R couples. I like Michelle Stafford as an actress and playing the part of Phyllis.

After reading that Sharon Case interview earlier in the week, I actually seemed less desiring of a Shick reunion based on the way Case handled that interview along with seeming cold towards Michelle Stafford's departure. I actually seemed less enthusiastic about Case being on the show period, but I realize she is a good actress and a key one for Y & R.

I thought she had great scenes the past two weeks and it was nice to see her have those scenes with key characters that she has interacted with including Adam. Phadam was the best couple to have never been a couple on Y & R IMO.

I thought she could have more time with Michael in a scene, but overall the send off has been good. We will have to see how everything plays out.

I may be one of the few, but I liked the brief Nick/Diane pairing. Besides Sharon, which even she is more of a bad girl in recent years, I think Nick fits better with edgy characters like Phyllis and Diane.

Were you a fan of old Phyllis, new Phyllis, or both?

#14344   2013/07/19 11:53PM
    cdhg

Regarding possibility of Melanie being pregnant with Adam's baby or with the boyfriend she broke up with and doing a fake baby con on Adam, I would really not mind the latter possibility for a few reasons depending on how it is written.

1. It could be written in a way to show that Adam is all about Chelsea and a family and not just anyone and a family. Adam's reaction and expression to Melanie being pregnant claiming Adam as the father would be a key factor for the viewer. It could be used to show Shadam supporters that Adam is more about Chelsea regarding being in love vs., just wanting a child and family that some Shadam supporters say he really wanted with Sharon.

2. It could be written in a way where Adam and Chelsea pull together for one another choosing each other and dealing with Melanie and her shenanigans.

3. It could be written in a way or tied in to how Adam wants to be with Chelsea over Sharon through this storyline. Even Adam choosing Chelsea over Sharon in a separate situation where Sharon is down and needy again would be great.

I actually could see some potential in the storyline, if not used as angst or long drawn out angst. Chelsea sniffing out a con by Melanie could have potential, with her standing up to Adam. Even a sexual harassment thing could involve Chelsea standing up for Adam. If Melanie becomes threatening to Chelsea, Adam standing up for Chelsea would be great, although Chelsea can do her own fighting.

I do agree with the sentiment that the story has went on long enough and towards the end of it, we do not need much else stealing the spotlight as the focus needs to get back on Adam, Chelsea, and the baby.

#14345   2013/07/20 12:03AM
    cdhg

A while ago, I finished watching the last seven episodes of Y & R. Overall, I enjoyed the episodes and thought they were good ones. So far, I have been pleased with the send off scenes for Michelle Stafford and her character, Phyllis.

I still think Dylan is being propped too much as the good guy. I enjoyed seeing the fire in Adam during those scenes with Victor. I also enjoyed the Summer paternity scenes with the different characters involved.

#14346   2013/07/20 12:23AM
    cdhg

I know we have discussed the reasons for Chelsea doing the baby lie along with how this has been muffled and lost at times.

I was thinking back to the coma confession where Chelsea was hoping for Adam to hear the confession and wake up with them possibly working things out. I know she was still concerned about what she was thinking Victoria heard, which of course Victoria heard it. Later upon hearing Sharon's name out of Adam's mouth when he awakened, she changed her attitude again.

Later the dream involving the second part of her dream with Adam taking the baby put her even more back in the camp of not telling him the truth. It is interesting how the idea of Dylan kidnapping the baby, follows the second part of the dream with Dylan not Adam taking the baby.

Still, due to different things being mentioned such as Sharon, NE, Victor, and Adam wanting to have sole custody as all part of the reasoning, things have been muffled some without enough defining of what is feeding Chelsea's fears other than insecurities.

Again, we have discussed this, but the reasoning definitely needs to be defined, at least, by the conclusion of the storyline.

I guess we just have to sum everything up to insecurities while the first part of the dream when she was in the hospital was more of the reality where Adam was happy, especially if she would have been honest.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/20 12:28AM
    #14347   2013/07/20 05:15AM
    gardengal

Quote justtwocents:

Welcome, Trunks!

Hello and welcome Trunks!

How about one lousy Dudlan free conversation with some glints of Chadam humor. Oh how I miss their humor.

#14348   2013/07/20 05:18AM
    gardengal

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:

Welcome, Trunks!

There is a punishing and mocking tone to the show. I think JFP hates soap viewers, and hates network daytime TV is the extent of her career.

#14349   2013/07/20 05:20AM
    gardengal

Quote cdhg: Regarding possibility of Melanie being pregnant with Adam's baby or with the boyfriend she broke up with and doing a fake baby con on Adam, I would really not mind the latter possibility for a few reasons depending on how it is written.

1. It could be written in a way to show that Adam is all about Chelsea and a family and not just anyone and a family. Adam's reaction and expression to Melanie being pregnant claiming Adam as the father would be a key factor for the viewer. It could be used to show Shadam supporters that Adam is more about Chelsea regarding being in love vs., just wanting a child and family that some Shadam supporters say he really wanted with Sharon.

2. It could be written in a way where Adam and Chelsea pull together for one another choosing each other and dealing with Melanie and her shenanigans.

3. It could be written in a way or tied in to how Adam wants to be with Chelsea over Sharon through this storyline. Even Adam choosing Chelsea over Sharon in a separate situation where Sharon is down and needy again would be great.

I actually could see some potential in the storyline, if not used as angst or long drawn out angst. Chelsea sniffing out a con by Melanie could have potential, with her standing up to Adam. Even a sexual harassment thing could involve Chelsea standing up for Adam. If Melanie becomes threatening to Chelsea, Adam standing up for Chelsea would be great, although Chelsea can do her own fighting.

I do agree with the sentiment that the story has went on long enough and towards the end of it, we do not need much else stealing the spotlight as the focus needs to get back on Adam, Chelsea, and the baby.

How about another possibility? Melanie was at her shrinks, and she is about to go all the Glenn Close character in Fatal Attraction.

#14350   2013/07/20 05:48AM
    Axl Rose

If Chelsea and Adam do get back together and Melanie somehow ends up pregnant with Adam's baby, I wonder how they will be able to deal with that namely how Chelsea will be able to deal with the fact that Adam got Melanie pregnant if that should happen?

Because Chadam are broken up all be it for right now but if they do get back together then it would be interesting to see how they do handle that

But at the same time I wonder how Victoria has still managed to keep quiet about the baby, because that baby is her niece or nephew, Adam's son or daughter and she is keeping quiet, like does Victoria even consider the baby to be her blood at all? If she did, she would just suck it up and tell her brother Adam the truth despite their differences because Adam has a right to know his own child but also Victoria is depriving her niece or nephew of her or his father

« 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list