List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 05:57PM, Views: 1465490, Replies: 31022
    « 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 » »| page:
    #14321   2013/07/19 05:31PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Gemini50

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote gardengal: This falls under the for what its worth category of things. I just checked Erin Chambers (Melanie) twitter. A couple of weeks ago she was auditioning for something. So I will assume she is still either a day player or recurring. Hardly an actress in the position of landing the role of the next Mrs. Adam Newman. Or perhaps this is grasping on the part of my angst out brain.

With all that in mind, could she have gone to a doctor for a rape examination? That could be part of her sexual discrimination case. Perhaps this is part of Billy's plan.

Unfortunately she went to the Dr. before Billy told her to sue Adam for sexual harassment. She was coming from the appointment when she met with Billy. This was on today Can..You will see it on Monday US..

Was Adam on the Canadian show today? What happened besides Sharon vs Phyllis?

Adam confronted Nick about Summer paternity and everyone except Jack came to Nicks defence. Adam was very angry because he feels that they treated him horribly when he took faith and didn't feel its fair for Nick to be treated differently. He eventually left the party before anyone else. I am glad he did because I didn't want him to be around for the Phyllis/Sharon drama.

Thank you Jamilah. I was so worried. I'm glad they removed him from the scene. Soooooooo glad Adam left early!!! Nest question I have for myself, where did he go and what does he see????

He was very angry when he left so hopefully he goes home. Sharon is at the bottom of the stairs with phyllis, while Nick and Avery is at the top of the stairs. Hopefully they will see her with Phyllis or Sharon will say something to get their attention. I want Adam far away from Sharon drama.. I think it was a plot point to have him leave to keep him out of the story.

We are on the same wave lenght. I want him far away from Sharon drama or no drama. Hope he went home like a good boy should...b/c everytime he goes for a night cap he get's into more trouble. LOL. Thanks for your post. I feel so much better for now until the next roller coaster, twist, turn episode. LOL

Please baby CHADAM be born in August with your real parents by you side. Love of parents means everything for survival.

LOVE CHADAM

DULLEN GET LOST!

#14322   2013/07/19 05:34PM
    Gemini50

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote gardengal: This falls under the for what its worth category of things. I just checked Erin Chambers (Melanie) twitter. A couple of weeks ago she was auditioning for something. So I will assume she is still either a day player or recurring. Hardly an actress in the position of landing the role of the next Mrs. Adam Newman. Or perhaps this is grasping on the part of my angst out brain.

With all that in mind, could she have gone to a doctor for a rape examination? That could be part of her sexual discrimination case. Perhaps this is part of Billy's plan.

Unfortunately she went to the Dr. before Billy told her to sue Adam for sexual harassment. She was coming from the appointment when she met with Billy. This was on today Can..You will see it on Monday US..

Was Adam on the Canadian show today? What happened besides Sharon vs Phyllis?

Adam confronted Nick about Summer paternity and everyone except Jack came to Nicks defence. Adam was very angry because he feels that they treated him horribly when he took faith and didn't feel its fair for Nick to be treated differently. He eventually left the party before anyone else. I am glad he did because I didn't want him to be around for the Phyllis/Sharon drama.

Thank you Jamilah. I was so worried. I'm glad they removed him from the scene. Soooooooo glad Adam left early!!! Nest question I have for myself, where did he go and what does he see????

He was very angry when he left so hopefully he goes home. Sharon is at the bottom of the stairs with phyllis, while Nick and Avery is at the top of the stairs. Hopefully they will see her with Phyllis or Sharon will say something to get their attention. I want Adam far away from Sharon drama.. I think it was a plot point to have him leave to keep him out of the story.

Finally a good move on the writers part. They do not want a backlash over CHADAM baby and Adam picking sharon over his beloved Chelsea! I do believe Sony would not have this
    happen again.

#14323   2013/07/19 05:44PM
    Gemini50

I now that recurring means ongoing so could Melanie be on for a short time or months to a year. I gues this depends on TPTB. Aside from the Adam/victor connect what else is there for her...only the writers now. I just do not want her pregnant...it could just be a big tease and part of her case against Adam (if it is rape she is going to use).

#14324   2013/07/19 05:55PM
    jamilah

Quote Gemini50:

I now that recurring means ongoing so could Melanie be on for a short time or months to a year. I gues this depends on TPTB. Aside from the Adam/victor connect what else is there for her...only the writers now. I just do not want her pregnant...it could just be a big tease and part of her case against Adam (if it is rape she is going to use).

When she met Chelsea at the GCAC I got the feeling their would be a reason. Someone posted that she was taping with MCE and MM so I guess thats how the story would evolve with her going after Adam. The only bright spot in Adams life would be Chelsea and the baby. He is way past due for something good in his life.

#14325   2013/07/19 05:57PM
    justtwocents

I feel a tad bit better about the Melanie thing since the post about her twitter page. Maybe she finds out she's pregnant and leaves town -- but of course re-enters the picture down the road. Or maybe Victor knows it's not Adam's baby but he pays her to say it is. Oh gosh, now I'm adding angst! EEK!!!

I am going to believe that Chadam is the end game. I can only hope that Adam will learn about the baby before he/she is born so he can at least enjoy the birth since he missed out on everything else.

I want to believe the writers will hit this out of the ballpark b/c it will determine my future with Y&R. They need to prove to the fans they CAN write romantic s/l's. Can somebody pass me a hotdog?

#14326   2013/07/19 06:03PM
    Ari1

Quote justtwocents: I feel a tad bit better about the Melanie thing since the post about her twitter page. Maybe she finds out she's pregnant and leaves town -- but of course re-enters the picture down the road. Or maybe Victor knows it's not Adam's baby but he pays her to say it is. Oh gosh, now I'm adding angst! EEK!!!

I am going to believe that Chadam is the end game. I can only hope that Adam will learn about the baby before he/she is born so he can at least enjoy the birth since he missed out on everything else.

I want to believe the writers will hit this out of the ballpark b/c it will determine my future with Y&R. They need to prove to the fans they CAN write romantic s/l's. Can somebody pass me a hotdog?

I think Melanie might serve as a test for Chelsea. Adam will prove himself to Chelsea when he is there for her and the baby with the kidnapping or health problems. When Adam I needs Chelsea bc he is in trouble, Chelsea will prove her loyalty by taking down Melanie. That's my guess.

#14327   2013/07/19 06:37PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents: I feel a tad bit better about the Melanie thing since the post about her twitter page. Maybe she finds out she's pregnant and leaves town -- but of course re-enters the picture down the road. Or maybe Victor knows it's not Adam's baby but he pays her to say it is. Oh gosh, now I'm adding angst! EEK!!!

I think Melanie might serve as a test for Chelsea. Adam will prove himself to Chelsea when he is there for her and the baby with the kidnapping or health problems. When Adam I needs Chelsea bc he is in trouble, Chelsea will prove her loyalty by taking down Melanie. That's my guess.

I hope you are right. I just don't see Melanie as long-term. She's going to set Adam's fall in motion but will then disappear off canvas quickly.

#14328   2013/07/19 06:39PM
    justtwocents

Quote Ari1:

That's my hope!

#14329   2013/07/19 06:52PM
    Ari1

I do think Sharon will be inserted into Adam and Chelsea's story again. Adam will have to make a choice between helping Sharon or being there for his family and he will choose his family. This is the choice he should have made a year ago so we will see things come full circle.

#14330   2013/07/19 07:24PM
    justtwocents

Quote Ari1: I do think Sharon will be inserted into Adam and Chelsea's story again. Adam will have to make a choice between helping Sharon or being there for his family and he will choose his family. This is the choice he should have made a year ago so we will see things come full circle.

I could see her inserting herself into their story down the road but the fact they removed him from the gala before she arrived is a plot point, as someone else mentioned. I think the writers have done a good job showing there's no future for them -- at least in the near future.

« 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list