List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 09:45PM, Views: 1539268, Replies: 31663
    « 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 » »| page:
    #14291   2013/07/19 03:27PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    justtwocents

OH NO!!!!!!!!!

BizzyDizzyLizzy posted this on a different thread:
    "So on today's CDN episode Melanie goes to meet Billy and says she was late coming from a Drs appointment."

I was really afraid of this. I hope this doesn't rain on the baby Chadam parade.

#14292   2013/07/19 03:32PM
    gardengal

Quote justtwocents: OH NO!!!!!!!!!

"So on today's CDN episode Melanie goes to meet Billy and says she was late coming from a Drs appointment."

I was really afraid of this. I hope this doesn't rain on the baby Chadam parade.

The way JG writes, it wouldn't surprise me. However Melanie had mentioned recently breaking it off with a boyfriend. Could Adam be on the receiving end of a fake baby daddy con?

#14293   2013/07/19 03:36PM
    cdhg

Hopefully, it doesn't mean a pregnancy, but if it does, hopefully, Adam still reunites with Chelsea. He isn't wanting a child and family just for the sake of it, but wants those things with Chelsea. It might add some angst, but I still think things work out for Chadam in the coming months.

Melanie will probably try to get money out of this or possible sue. Perhaps, she will try to play the rape card or something due to the dr. appointment.

Adam might agree to marry her, but would pull out of it before it happens, or get a divorce once finding out about his baby with Chelsea.

It should all work out.

Someone like Melanie may end up being the victim of a murder mystery or perhaps some accidental death where Chelsea looks guilty and Adam takes the rap for Chelsea with him trying to make her lie and say he did it to protect her.

#14294   2013/07/19 03:38PM
    justtwocents

After all this time, JG best not have Adam distracted by a fake baby when his real one deserves ALL his attention. If this is another attempt at angst, I sure hope there will be an abundance of romance to override it.

Also -- Canadian fans, is Phyllis murdered??? I thought she was supposed to be in a coma but I can't get a good read on what happened on the other threads.

#14295   2013/07/19 03:38PM
    cdhg

Quote gardengal:

The way JG writes, it wouldn't surprise me. However Melanie had mentioned recently breaking it off with a boyfriend. Could Adam be on the receiving end of a fake baby daddy con?

Great point. The baby will not be Adam's but he will be the victim of the claim. Chelsea will probably have to help him sniff out this con by Melanie. When focused, Chelsea is good at that and so is Adam. Melanie would try to use this for Adam to marry her or to get a lot of money.

Oh the irony. I guess Adam would appreciate being told about being the father, except it would be a lie. I do not think he will be that excited about hearing the news though. This would give us more insight into his love for Chelsea, based on any reaction to Melanie telling him this news, providing this is the direction things are going.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 03:43PM
    #14296   2013/07/19 03:39PM
    cdhg

Quote justtwocents: After all this time, JG best not have Adam distracted by a fake baby when his real one deserves ALL his attention. If this is another attempt at angst, I sure hope there will be an abundance of romance to override it.

Also -- Canadian fans, is Phyllis murdered??? I thought she was supposed to be in a coma but I can't get a good read on what happened on the other threads.

She will be in a coma, due to Summer pouring her heart out to her soon, plus Daniel is returning for some episodes. They are leaving it open for her to return possibly in the future.

#14297   2013/07/19 03:39PM
    justtwocents

Quote cdhg:

Hopefully, it doesn't mean a pregnancy, but if it does, hopefully, Adam still reunites with Chelsea. He isn't wanting a child and family just for the sake of it, but wants those things with Chelsea. It might add some angst, but I still think things work out for Chadam in the coming months.

Melanie will probably try to get money out of this or possible sue. Perhaps, she will try to play the rape card or something due to the dr. appointment.

Adam might agree to marry her, but would pull out of it before it happens, or get a divorce once finding out about his baby with Chelsea.

It should all work out.

Someone like Melanie may end up being the victim of a murder mystery or perhaps some accidental death where Chelsea looks guilty and Adam takes the rap for Chelsea with him trying to make her lie and say he did it to protect her.

Oh, but how long would it take for THAT story to play out???

#14298   2013/07/19 03:45PM
    cdhg

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote cdhg:

It should all work out.

Oh, but how long would it take for THAT story to play out???

I am thinking Chadam is reunited or at least on that path by October, so some kind of break happens. The war with Victor may have something to do with this do coming up in September. This might be a way for Chadam to team up against her and outplay her.

#14299   2013/07/19 03:47PM
    jamilah

If Melanie is preggers then I don't see a Chadam reunion. Why would Adam even continue to pursue Chelsea if he has the chance to have a family with Melanie. Also this would keep Chylan together. I could be wrong but with the bad writing lately and Dullen taking over the show, anything is possible.

#14300   2013/07/19 03:50PM
    Ari1

It would be stupid if the writers went this route. There are too many twists and turns as it is. I hope she is on to just stir up trouble between Adam and Vic and then leave.

« 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list