List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 10:42AM, Views: 1509650, Replies: 31447
    « 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 » »| page:
    #14281   2013/07/19 02:30PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    cdhg

Quote gardengal: I have to wonder how soon Sharon's complicity with the DNA report will come to light. For some reason I think baby Chadam will be a game changer for several stories. Will the baby need blood or some other thing? Will Summer be the donor? Which would not only bring her back to the Newman fold, but it brings her full circle with Chadam babies.

Then there is Adam and his choices. Last year the miscarriage sent him back to Sharon and eventually Victor. Will Sharon's crisis be at the same time baby Chadam's presumed crisis? Will Adam choose his family this time? (I say yes.) Does a crisis with the baby negate the furies of Adam and Dylan?

The thing I find fascinating is here we have two women - Sharon and Chelsea. One is desperate to get back into the Newman fold with her DNA lie, while the other goes to extremes to get away from the Newman fold.

The irony is that if Sharon ends up with Dylan next and Chadam reunite, then the opposite happens.

I think a crisis will negate the furies, but we have to see how Dylan will be affected mentally. We can see how Sharon reacts when out of control. It looks like that things are coming to ahead around the same time.

I agree that Baby Chadam and this storyline is going to be a game changer for several storylines and characters. If the baby needs blood or marrow, I see Johnny or Summer being a likely candidate.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 02:31PM
    #14282   2013/07/19 02:32PM
    Ari1

Quote gardengal: I have to wonder how soon Sharon's complicity with the DNA report will come to light. For some reason I think baby Chadam will be a game changer for several stories. Will the baby need blood or some other thing? Will Summer be the donor? Which would not only bring her back to the Newman fold, but it brings her full circle with Chadam babies.

Then there is Adam and his choices. Last year the miscarriage sent him back to Sharon and eventually Victor. Will Sharon's crisis be at the same time baby Chadam's presumed crisis? Will Adam choose his family this time? (I say yes.) Does a crisis with the baby negate the furies of Adam and Dylan?

The thing I find fascinating is here we have two women - Sharon and Chelsea. One is desperate to get back into the Newman fold with her DNA lie, while the other goes to extremes to get away from the Newman fold.

Wow! Great points about Sharon and Chelsea. They are both switching paternities and taking a child from one man to give to another, one to get her epic love back, the other to escape from her epic love.

I don't think Sharon's paternity switch will be revealed for a while. I like all the potential story lines that could come from this as long as Chadam are together.

#14283   2013/07/19 02:34PM
    gardengal

Quote cdhg:

The irony is that if Sharon ends up with Dylan next and Chadam reunite, then the opposite happens.

A think a crisis will negate the furies, but we have to see how Dylan will be affected mentally. We can see how Sharon reacts when out of control. It looks like that things are coming to ahead around the same time.

I agree that Baby Chadam and this storyline is going to be a game changer for several storylines and characters. If the baby needs blood or marrow, I see Johnny or Summer being a likely candidate.

Wouldn't it be something if they were testing the immediate family members for a match, and none were. Would Sharon fess up to let Summer be tested? That child is Adam's, or would she stay mum. More likely Summer would volunteer due to her role in the accident last year. They really could make things interesting here. They should make things interesting to negate the tediousness of Chylan.

#14284   2013/07/19 02:35PM
    Ari1

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1: In today's US episode I saw some foreshadowing that Dylan might try and take the baby. Avery and Phyllis's conversation about Nick could have been about Dylan as well. They were saying that Nick just cares too much and grabbed on to another child to be a father to. That he just wanted to protect Summer in a way he couldn't protect Cassie. I think this is going to be Dylan's excuse for kidnapping the baby. He just wants to protect the baby in a way he couldn't protect Ara. Kidnapping the baby from Chelsea would be perfect karma for what she's doing to Adam. When they are searching for the baby I can see her having this realization that what she did to Adam was wrong. Also this will show her that her illusions about Dylan being mr perfect were delusions. Adam might be flawed but he's not cray cray. I can see Adam saying "how could you put our child at risk by playing house with this madman?" This might bring them back together and I would love to see scenes with a panicked Chadam searching together for their baby.

I will have seven episodes to watch later today and maybe into to tomorrow. I will be watching for things. I think you are right on regarding Dylan and the Chadam baby. Will he kidnap the baby and/or con Chelsea. If Adam and Victor make rear ends of themselves at the wedding, then Dylan will be more determined than ever.

It would make for an interesting story, and then tie in possible health/sight issues with the baby and it being born early.

What you are saying about Dylan can also apply to what is going on now with him latching on to being a father, without make effort to know for sure. I do agree that this is probably foreshadowing too.

You're right! Like Nick, Dylan just feels like he is the father without demanding proof.

#14285   2013/07/19 02:42PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1:

Wow! Great points about Sharon and Chelsea. They are both switching paternities and taking a child from one man to give to another, one to get her epic love back, the other to escape from her epic love.

I don't think Sharon's paternity switch will be revealed for a while. I like all the potential story lines that could come from this as long as Chadam are together.

The irony probably will be that neither will succeed. Sharon will not get her epic love back this way and Chelsea will not escape her epic love, but will end up back with her epic love.

Sharon will surely reunite with Nick at some point, but it will probably be a while. I thought there was a chance it might happen this fall, with all epic loves being together, but I am leaning more against that now.

Adam shenanigans have not worked and Sharon's probably will not either. If Sharon came out and had a heart to heart with Nick telling him how she really feels instead of the continually pushing him away like Gardengal described earlier today that she does with both Nick and Adam when she really does not want them to go away, then she would have a better chance.

I would say the same thing about Adam regarding Chelsea. He says thing to her regarding her moving on, and while he wants her to be happy, he really does not want her to move on.

Since Nick and Sharon first hooked up in 1994, next year marks 20 years, so the writers may wait until then
    regarding their reunite.

Another great parallel discovery. Even if the writing and storylines are not necessarily to our liking at times, these writers have done well in thinking out parallels. I will give them credit regarding their study and research regarding all of this.

#14286   2013/07/19 02:51PM
    cdhg

Quote gardengal:
    Quote cdhg:

A think a crisis will negate the furies, but we have to see how Dylan will be affected mentally. We can see how Sharon reacts when out of control. It looks like that things are coming to ahead around the same time.

Wouldn't it be something if they were testing the immediate family members for a match, and none were. Would Sharon fess up to let Summer be tested? That child is Adam's, or would she stay mum. More likely Summer would volunteer due to her role in the accident last year. They really could make things interesting here. They should make things interesting to negate the tediousness of Chylan.

I know we are getting in to certain things where non-family members can be matches, although family members, especially immediate ones are the most likely to be matches. That is an interesting scenario regarding Summer and whether Sharon speaks up. Something like this could bring Summer's paternity in to question again, regardless of whether Sharon says anything.

I remember when different characters were getting tested for Delia, that Tucker and Devon were both AB blood types, which they ended up being father and son. There could be a rarity of sorts that brings things to light and for further investigation.

I do think Summer and Nick play a role in a positive way in this storyline due to the wreck last year. After Adam told Nick about bringing Summer to the hospital he told Nick that I am sure you would have done the same. Plus, with Adam telling Nick later that night, "Your daughter killed my son" that somehow Nick might have to rescue the baby, maybe from Dylan or Summer might have to do something to save the baby.

Nick might try to convince Dylan that he what he is doing is wrong while explaining to him his story.

We also have how Adam saved Chelsea and subsequently Johnny's life, so maybe Johnny plays some kind of role too.

There are interesting things that can happen from all of this.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 02:52PM
    #14287   2013/07/19 02:55PM
    Ari1

I really hope Dylan kidnaps the baby bc this would slap Chelsea back into reality. Dylan would be excused bc of PTSD and bc Chelsea would feel guilty, but she would finally wake up from this dull world. Seeing Adam going into protective mode and trying to find they're baby would let her see that Adam is the right man. There could be a lot of drama, angst, and a happy ending.

#14288   2013/07/19 03:00PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1: I really hope Dylan kidnaps the baby bc this would slap Chelsea back into reality. Dylan would be excused bc of PTSD and bc Chelsea would feel guilty, but she would finally wake up from this dull world. Seeing Adam going into protective mode and trying to find they're baby would let her see that Adam is the right man. There could be a lot of drama, angst, and a happy ending.

I like this storyline too. At one time I thought that Dylan might get custody, which could happen, and Chadam kidnap their own child and go on the run for a while. I could see Dylan doing the kidnapping as you say.

Adam, Chelsea, Nick, and Sharon have all done a form of kidnapping here and then we can go back to Phyllis of days past. I guess it is Dylan's turn. When will it be Avery's turn?

#14289   2013/07/19 03:05PM
    gardengal

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1: I really hope Dylan kidnaps the baby bc this would slap Chelsea back into reality. Dylan would be excused bc of PTSD and bc Chelsea would feel guilty, but she would finally wake up from this dull world. Seeing Adam going into protective mode and trying to find they're baby would let her see that Adam is the right man. There could be a lot of drama, angst, and a happy ending.

I like this storyline too. At one time I thought that Dylan might get custody, which could happen, and Chadam kidnap their own child and go on the run for a while. I could see Dylan doing the kidnapping as you say.

Adam, Chelsea, Nick, and Sharon have all done a form of kidnapping here and then we can go back to Phyllis of days past. I guess it is Dylan's turn. When will it be Avery's turn?

There has been a lot that makes you wonder if Dylan will go this route. At one point I was positive he would use Avery to get custody. Now I just want him to go away.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 03:06PM
    #14290   2013/07/19 03:11PM
    cdhg

Quote gardengal:
    Quote cdhg:

There has been a lot that makes you wonder if Dylan will go this route. At one point I was positive he would use Avery to get custody. Now I just want him to go away.

We did have that May 24 episode where he was discussing protecting him and Chelsea's rights to the child should Adam cause problems. Avery was curious about it, but agreed to help him. It brought into question why he would be wanting to do that, if he was not questioning whether he was the father or not, which Avery questioned Dylan where he was questioning whether he was the father or not.

In that same episode, Sharon overheard Nick talking to Cassie about Summer and Chelsea told Adam that she was starting a new life with the baby's father. (hint, hint, Adam)

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 03:13PM
    « 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list