List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 08:08AM, Views: 1544005, Replies: 31725
    « 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 » »| page:
    #14271   2013/07/19 11:49AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    gardengal

Quote cdhg:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Kendrick1994: I found this funny in the difference between chadam and chylan living situations.Sofa bed, hot plate, and invisible bathroom? The writers are just going to extremes to show the standard of living differences between Adam and Dylan in order to emphasize Chelsea's choice of Dylan. Frankly, they are a snoozefest and I prefer Dylan with Avery.

I'm pretty sure Dyldo would cut off his arm to get a bed for Saint Avery.

Oh no, he would head to the forest and cut a tree down. Whittle, saw, and hammer a four post bed with a canopy in one nite's time. Then he would cut his arm to get a mattress for Avery.

Good stuff.

I do wonder if some of this might be leading to financial problems Adam and Chelsea regarding NE, the fashion line, Victor, sexual harassment charges by Melanie, Villy's separate shenanigans, a divorce with Dylan, etc. Chloe and/or Kevin might do something as well. Chelsea wrote a check to Jeff, and a lot of her money is tied up at the moment.

Add in possible health/sight issues regarding the baby and maybe even Chelsea from all of this stress, then there could be some major hospital bills as well.

It would be a good thing for soaps to leave their two decade reality of nothing but the rich and no money issues. Money problems are very real these days. I know a family that has been near ruined due to medical expenses, and they have insurance. The fight for NE was so silly without the a smidgeon of reality.

#14272   2013/07/19 12:14PM
    Gemini50

Quote Ari1: Does anyone know what happened with Adam on today's Canadian show? I've read about Sharon turning into a psycho killer.

Oddly no mention of Adam in the recap. I am curious as H**l to know as well. I hope we don't see his reaction on Monday pr sometime next week.

My reaction to the recap is:
    Another way for Sharon to bust into a Newman party. I just knew she would show up somehow someway. Conveniently where Adam happens to be. I hate it when the writers do this. She goes from a grave site, clearly was not invited, and ends up at another Newman due. Why is this character always in Adam's orbit somehow, someway??? I wish she would just disappear permanently. She goes there to say someone tried to murder Phyllis. If Nick doesn't help her and it is Adam I will really be pissed!!! I want Nick to be the one to show Avery she has serious problems with Sharon.

The writing once again does not make sense to me. It could have been, should have been more intriguing where no one knows who did what or what happened to phyllis...a real murder mystery.

Another thing even when Chelsea was married to Adam she never got invited to any function by Nictor. Once again she is being cast as the "The Outsider" just like Adam.

This is a great opportunity to reassure CHADAM fans that Adam really does love chelsea and will put her first not run to help Sharon once again. Because if he does I will seriously doubt his committment to his love for Chelsea. I know it is black and white for me right now. I absolutely dislike anything SHADAM and I will never support them! Once again ranting. I apologize. I have not seen the show yet so I cannot offer any info on Adam's reaction. But I had a sneaking suspition (spell check not sure) that Sharon would somehow crash that gala when it was mentioned the other day at Nick's in front of her.

When will this woman disappear for good?

I am very curious about Adam's reaction. If seems like this episode is a Friday cliffhanger!

Curious to as to why Adam is so angry. I think it has everything to do with Chelsea/Dylan/Victoria at CL.

Was Chelsea/Adam on today at all?

#14273   2013/07/19 12:27PM
    Ari1

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote Ari1: Does anyone know what happened with Adam on today's Canadian show? I've read about Sharon turning into a psycho killer.

Oddly no mention of Adam in the recap. I am curious as H**l to know as well. I hope we don't see his reaction on Monday pr sometime next week.

Another way for Sharon to bust into a Newman party. I just knew she would show up somehow someway. Conveniently where Adam happens to be. I hate it when the writers do this. She goes from a grave site, clearly was not invited, and ends up at another Newman due. Why is this character always in Adam's orbit somehow, someway??? I wish she would just disappear permanently. She goes there to say someone tried to murder Phyllis. If Nick doesn't help her and it is Adam I will really be pissed!!! I want Nick to be the one to show Avery she has serious problems with Sharon.

The writing once again does not make sense to me. It could have been, should have been more intriguing where no one knows who did what or what happened to phyllis...a real murder mystery.

Another thing even when Chelsea was married to Adam she never got invited to any function by Nictor. Once again she is being cast as the "The Outsider" just like Adam.

This is a great opportunity to reassure CHADAM fans that Adam really does love chelsea and will put her first not run to help Sharon once again. Because if he does I will seriously doubt his committment to his love for Chelsea. I know it is black and white for me right now. I absolutely dislike anything SHADAM and I will never support them! Once again ranting. I apologize. I have not seen the show yet so I cannot offer any info on Adam's reaction. But I had a sneaking suspition (spell check not sure) that Sharon would somehow crash that gala when it was mentioned the other day at Nick's in front of her.

I am very curious about Adam's reaction. If seems like this episode is a Friday cliffhanger!

Curious to as to why Adam is so angry. I think it has everything to do with Chelsea/Dylan/Victoria at CL.

Last year Sharon was bound and determined to ruin Adam's relationship with Chelsea. Now she is bound and determined to ruin Navery. I would be shocked if Adam came to her rescue now. The way Adam has treated her of late has been cold and uncaring. The writers have gone out if their way to show that Adam loves Chelsea. I think he is mad that Nick gets a pass from everyone for stealing Jack's kid. Avery has helped Adam of late and has been a good influence on him. Maybe seeing how Avery can get passed this lie will help Adam forgive Chelsea.

#14274   2013/07/19 12:35PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Gemini50:

Last year Sharon was bound and determined to ruin Adam's relationship with Chelsea. Now she is bound and determined to ruin Navery. I would be shocked if Adam came to her rescue now. The way Adam has treated her of late has been cold and uncaring. The writers have gone out if their way to show that Adam loves Chelsea. I think he is mad that Nick gets a pass from everyone for stealing Jack's kid. Avery has helped Adam of late and has been a good influence on him. Maybe seeing how Avery can get passed this lie will help Adam forgive Chelsea.

Great points in paralleling Sharon vs. Chadam and Sharon vs Navery now. Also, a great point was made regarding the possibility of Avery getting past this lie having an influence on Adam.

The writers are paralleling a lot of things whether it be important dates, Chadam vs. Chylan calendar dates, Chelsea/Victoria interaction, Adam/Billy interaction, Billy/Melanie going after Adam, Victoria going after Chelsea, Chadam and Villy being separate and going down dark paths and giving in to addictions, thirst for power, paternity lies, couples no longer together over a loss of a child/miscarriage, etc.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 12:36PM
    #14275   2013/07/19 12:48PM
    Ari1

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Gemini50:

Great points in paralleling Sharon vs. Chadam and Sharon vs Navery now. Also, a great point was made regarding the possibility of Avery getting past this lie having an influence on Adam.

The writers are paralleling a lot of things whether it be important dates, Chadam vs. Chylan calendar dates, Chelsea/Victoria interaction, Adam/Billy interaction, Billy/Melanie going after Adam, Victoria going after Chelsea, Chadam and Villy being separate and going down dark paths and giving in to addictions, thirst for power, paternity lies, couples no longer together over a loss of a child/miscarriage, etc.

Thanks! I also see another parallel with Sharon forgiving Adam for taking Faith and Adam forgiving Chelsea taking his baby.Something else I just thought of--Ashley was originally going to name her baby Hope, but changed it to Faith. If this baby is a girl and they named her Hope, it would really bring everything full circle.

#14276   2013/07/19 12:48PM
    cdhg

I was thinking that if the sight issue is in play and Adam and Chelsea have to make a tough decision on a risky procedure to act sooner than later regarding the possibility of the baby/child's sight improving, what they would be faced with. I figure they would probably ask each other if they would want their parents to do the procedure for them or let them go through life blind. Adam would be the one with the most perspective since he had narrow tunnel vision for a while before having a procedure done and then was blind for a while due to Patty.

#14277   2013/07/19 12:54PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Gemini50:

Thanks! I also see another parallel with Sharon forgiving Adam for taking Faith and Adam forgiving Chelsea taking his baby.Something else I just thought of--Ashley was originally going to name her baby Hope, but changed it to Faith. If this baby is a girl and they named her Hope, it would really bring everything full circle.

Great points. I do think the baby will be a boy, but a baby girl named Hope with sight issues would bring things full circle. The idea of a baby girl Hope needing surgery and Adam and Chelsea having to rely on hope for Hope's life.

We could also add in Sharon forgiving Nick for the original paternity cover up and Nick forgiving Sharon for what she had done to him this time around. If Dylan does anything sneaky after the birth, then Avery will be in a position of forgiving him. Add in Phyllis forgiving Nick, Avery forgiving Nick, Jack forgiving Nick, Nick forgiving Adam, then there is a lot of forgiveness to go around.

#14278   2013/07/19 02:11PM
    Ari1

In today's US episode I saw some foreshadowing that Dylan might try and take the baby. Avery and Phyllis's conversation about Nick could have been about Dylan as well. They were saying that Nick just cares too much and grabbed on to another child to be a father to. That he just wanted to protect Summer in a way he couldn't protect Cassie. I think this is going to be Dylan's excuse for kidnapping the baby. He just wants to protect the baby in a way he couldn't protect Ara. Kidnapping the baby from Chelsea would be perfect karma for what she's doing to Adam. When they are searching for the baby I can see her having this realization that what she did to Adam was wrong. Also this will show her that her illusions about Dylan being mr perfect were delusions. Adam might be flawed but he's not cray cray. I can see Adam saying "how could you put our child at risk by playing house with this madman?" This might bring them back together and I would love to see scenes with a panicked Chadam searching together for their baby.

#14279   2013/07/19 02:16PM
    gardengal

I have to wonder how soon Sharon's complicity with the DNA report will come to light. For some reason I think baby Chadam will be a game changer for several stories. Will the baby need blood or some other thing? Will Summer be the donor? Which would not only bring her back to the Newman fold, but it brings her full circle with Chadam babies.

Then there is Adam and his choices. Last year the miscarriage sent him back to Sharon and eventually Victor. Will Sharon's crisis be at the same time baby Chadam's presumed crisis? Will Adam choose his family this time? (I say yes.) Does a crisis with the baby negate the furies of Adam and Dylan?

The thing I find fascinating is here we have two women - Sharon and Chelsea. One is desperate to get back into the Newman fold with her DNA lie, while the other goes to extremes to get away from the Newman fold.

#14280   2013/07/19 02:24PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1: In today's US episode I saw some foreshadowing that Dylan might try and take the baby. Avery and Phyllis's conversation about Nick could have been about Dylan as well. They were saying that Nick just cares too much and grabbed on to another child to be a father to. That he just wanted to protect Summer in a way he couldn't protect Cassie. I think this is going to be Dylan's excuse for kidnapping the baby. He just wants to protect the baby in a way he couldn't protect Ara. Kidnapping the baby from Chelsea would be perfect karma for what she's doing to Adam. When they are searching for the baby I can see her having this realization that what she did to Adam was wrong. Also this will show her that her illusions about Dylan being mr perfect were delusions. Adam might be flawed but he's not cray cray. I can see Adam saying "how could you put our child at risk by playing house with this madman?" This might bring them back together and I would love to see scenes with a panicked Chadam searching together for their baby.

I will have seven episodes to watch later today and maybe into to tomorrow. I will be watching for things. I think you are right on regarding Dylan and the Chadam baby. Will he kidnap the baby and/or con Chelsea. If Adam and Victor make rear ends of themselves at the wedding, then Dylan will be more determined than ever.

It would make for an interesting story, and then tie in possible health/sight issues with the baby and it being born early.

What you are saying about Dylan can also apply to what is going on now with him latching on to being a father, without make effort to know for sure. I do agree that this is probably foreshadowing too.

« 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list