List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/26 08:02AM, Views: 1460841, Replies: 30957
    « 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 » »| page:
    #14261   2013/07/19 10:34AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Ari1

Quote 3WishGenie: I'm back on the Adam Knows the Baby is his track LOL. He's known the whole time, felt that pull but he had no proof. Now that he sees Chelsea acting weird and certain things not adding up, that might provide him with the proof he needs to oust Dyldo.

Some see Adam going all Satan's understudy on Chelsea but for some reason I can see Adam channelling his anger towards Dylan.

#14262   2013/07/19 10:39AM
    cdhg

Quote 3WishGenie: I'm back on the Adam Knows the Baby is his track LOL. He's known the whole time, felt that pull but he had no proof. Now that he sees Chelsea acting weird and certain things not adding up, that might provide him with the proof he needs to oust Dyldo.

He told Avery, if he made it a competition he would win. True, that is cocky, but Adam can win if his heart is in the right place and he demonstrates this to Chelsea through the proper words and actions. Right now he is still relying on Chelsea to come to him, Avery to bust them up, or shenanigans. None of that is probably going to work. Both of them will have to make the effort, but it will need initiation on his part, mostly likely.

Adam was hurt by what he saw as betrayal by Chelsea. He does not know the time frame for when the ONS occurred, and still looks at it that she hooked up quickly while they were still legally married. Since he did not go all the way with Sharon before finding out about the baby and ONS, he views a certain level of betrayal on her part while realizing it was his fault for the marriage falling apart and things leading up to the ONS. Having another man take the family he dreamed of with Chelsea is tearing him up.

He implied to Sharon that the divorce hurt worse than the bullet he took for Victor, by telling her that one hurts worse than the other.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 10:42AM
    #14263   2013/07/19 10:47AM
    gardengal

Quote Ari1:

Some see Adam going all Satan's understudy on Chelsea but for some reason I can see Adam channelling his anger towards Dylan.

Assuming the baby will be born premature and with some health issues, I doubt anyone will be going after anyone. Anyone else think baby Chadam will actually get the entire Newman clan to rally behind him/her?

#14264   2013/07/19 10:52AM
    Kendrick1994

I found this funny in the difference between chadam and chylan living situations.Sofa bed, hot plate, and invisible bathroom? The writers are just going to extremes to show the standard of living differences between Adam and Dylan in order to emphasize Chelsea's choice of Dylan. Frankly, they are a snoozefest and I prefer Dylan with Avery.

#14265   2013/07/19 11:04AM
    3WishGenie

Quote Kendrick1994: I found this funny in the difference between chadam and chylan living situations.Sofa bed, hot plate, and invisible bathroom? The writers are just going to extremes to show the standard of living differences between Adam and Dylan in order to emphasize Chelsea's choice of Dylan. Frankly, they are a snoozefest and I prefer Dylan with Avery.

I'm pretty sure Dyldo would cut off his arm to get a bed for Saint Avery.

#14266   2013/07/19 11:10AM
    gardengal

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Kendrick1994: I found this funny in the difference between chadam and chylan living situations.Sofa bed, hot plate, and invisible bathroom? The writers are just going to extremes to show the standard of living differences between Adam and Dylan in order to emphasize Chelsea's choice of Dylan. Frankly, they are a snoozefest and I prefer Dylan with Avery.

Oh no, he would head to the forest and cut a tree down. Whittle, saw, and hammer a four post bed with a canopy in one nite's time. Then he would cut his arm to get a mattress for Avery.

#14267   2013/07/19 11:13AM
    cdhg

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ari1:

Assuming the baby will be born premature and with some health issues, I doubt anyone will be going after anyone. Anyone else think baby Chadam will actually get the entire Newman clan to rally behind him/her?

I have thought about this too. I could see the whole Newman clan being at the hospital regarding the baby's health, if it is struggling to live or needs some kind of surgery or procedure. No matter how mad Victor is at Adam, I figure he will be very sad for the baby considering it is his grandchild. I can see them letting their feelings for Adam subside in a time to show support for a couple and their struggling child.

#14268   2013/07/19 11:15AM
    Kendrick1994

Quote cdhg:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ari1:

I have thought about this too. I could see the whole Newman clan being at the hospital regarding the baby's health, if it is struggling to live or needs some kind of surgery or procedure. No matter how mad Victor is at Adam, I figure he will be very sad for the baby considering it is his grandchild. I can see them letting their feelings for Adam subside in a time to show support for a couple and their struggling child.

Those would be epic scenes, the whole newman family, putting there differences aside for chadam's baby, chelsea is still a newman. I figure this will happen because of the heavy foreshowing on the line "baby changes everything".

#14269   2013/07/19 11:17AM
    cdhg

Quote gardengal:
    Quote 3WishGenie:

Oh no, he would head to the forest and cut a tree down. Whittle, saw, and hammer a four post bed with a canopy in one nite's time. Then he would cut his arm to get a mattress for Avery.

Good stuff.

I do wonder if some of this might be leading to financial problems Adam and Chelsea regarding NE, the fashion line, Victor, sexual harassment charges by Melanie, Villy's separate shenanigans, a divorce with Dylan, etc. Chloe and/or Kevin might do something as well. Chelsea wrote a check to Jeff, and a lot of her money is tied up at the moment.

Add in possible health/sight issues regarding the baby and maybe even Chelsea from all of this stress, then there could be some major hospital bills as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 11:19AM
    #14270   2013/07/19 11:35AM
    Ari1

Does anyone know what happened with Adam on today's Canadian show? I've read about Sharon turning into a psycho killer.

« 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list