List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 08:16PM, Views: 1460075, Replies: 30955
    « 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 » »| page:
    #13801   2013/07/14 09:06PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote cdhg:
    I want to go as high as you regarding Chadam and think that they are going to happen from the storyline or in the aftermath at some point. I am thinking September/October. I would be surprised if we get past the scheduled due date and/or the anniversary of the miscarriage without Chadam either reunited or started on that path.

My percentages on certain couples.

Chadam: 80%. I am hedging a little here, just not be too look too silly for being wrong, should I be wrong. The has foreshadowing, important dates regarding the baby and date parallels from 2012/2013 seem very much to be leading to Chadam. Any Shadam angst foreshadowing seems more false and phony IMO. I hedge a little too in case or writers rewriting or changing direction due to pressure or other things.

Davery: 50%

Navery 50%

Shylan 50%

I put the three couples above at 50%, due to uncertainty here as far as how I am reading things. I think there has been Shick foreshadowing, but Sharon's actions regarding Summer's paternity will probably be a stumbling. I can see Shylan due to both characters having mental issues and understanding one another. Perhaps, Dylan would be the non-Newman that can be a positive for Sharon. I could see Nick being jealous here some and perhaps he and Sharon reconnect after how he sees the way Dylan is treating her. Adam did say that Nick was primal not wanting to share Sharon.

Navery would continue to happen just because the writers want to continue with them before putting Shick and Davery together.

I could see a paternity issue story involving Avery with Nick and Dylan with Dylan winning out. Based on a recent scene, I would not be surprised to see Dylan with Avery maybe even cheating with her when Chels goes into labor. Does anyone remember seeing Jessica Collins name on the post call times by the extra.

Now, Dylan going from Chels to Sharon seems odd in the sense that he would be bypassing Avery, unless she ties that knot with Nick. There seems to have been a little Davery build up of late.

I guess I am just split whether the writers are going more the epic love theme for this fall or if they are going to go some different directions first before possibly getting to that point.

With Chadam, Shylan, and Navery, if you put Shylan in the middle then you have each member of Shylan having a history with both members of Chadam and Navery. I just want that quad to be more Shylan/Navery instead of Chadam/Shylan. It will be interesting to see how characters react should this be the result of the storyline.

How did Chels take it when Dylan brought up Sharon's name? He mentioning of Sharon and Faith and a girl in Afghanistan perhaps are hints for Shylan, as has been mentioned.

For Shadam to happen at the end of this storyline would seem like a rewrite. It would not have made sense for the writers to have not already put Shadam together sooner, if that was the direction they were planning to go. The opportunity was there for that, and it would have made no sense misleading two fanbases, when in reality the foreshadowing seems Chadam. Twists and surprises are one thing, but for something to happen that would not make sense within the storyline would seen too far out there and like a con. Also, it would not make sense to have Adam save Sharon twice and for them to reunite after a second instead of first rescue, when she is blaming him, in part, for her problems.

You've put me to shame. Your logic is impeccable! I really haven't any thing to add except that. Loved reading your post...along with many others over the weeks and months.

Thank you. I really enjoy reading your posts as well. They are very insightful, well thought out, and well written.

It is great to have this thread with all of the positive posts and insights to read. I appreciate what each Chadam fan brings to this thread.

I have gotten to the point, where I rarely even visit the main board on this site and just come to this thread. I can really get what I need here.

I agree our humble aboad is full of love and respect. I also dont visit other topics unless the topic is funny or completely delustional. LOL

Some of these posters are so funny ,like you can see how much of free time they have on their hands, instead of spreading love, they rant and rant and the rest is history as you all know.

Me I am mostly on twitter and all my Chadamanics at twitter are crazy whores. It is full of love and Chadamology dominated. ...Our babies are quite popular and in demand considering Chadam statred only in 2012. Here is to so many more years of Chadam and YR.

#13802   2013/07/14 09:22PM
    Ari1

I really think this whole Dullen mess was only to give dull boy a backstory and nothing more. We've seen scenes with Chylan together lately where there hasn't been any baby drama so we could here Dullen's story. Now that that has happened it's back to the baby drama. This week Jeff figures it out and Chelsea starts getting nervous again so it's back to Chadam. They are each others epic love. Let Dylan be angst for Navery so he can leave Chadam alone. We've had enough angst where as Navery has not had enough. It's their turn.

#13803   2013/07/14 09:29PM
    cdhg

Quote ChadamEpicLove: Can someone tell me what is this spoiler about the gala.So the wedding anniversary is around that time so maybe we ll get an acknowledgement of their wedding and maybe they will talk about those beautiful and full of love and happy moment, maybe that will get Chelsea to soften up a lil bit towards Adam who is her real love and soulmate and not that stupid Dull boy Dullen.

Skankron and Phyliss will also probably have their big fight during the gala and Phyliss being killed by Psycho skank and therefore not being prisoned due to so many witness at the scene.

The baby will probably come around September due to the conception date being the NYE. With Chelsea adamant about not telling Adam, the only way the truth will be revealed is if he remembers her talk during the coma scene. And with all this mysterious calls and Victor and the Newman enterprise, i am sure Adam will lose all his money and power and will realize that family comes first no matter what and might choose Chelsea and the baby over his father . That is the buildup that they are showing us unless for the new sweep they change direction.

These new writers are prop Shadam and Dullsea. The very first day they took over the show, they killed Chadam's baby Riley and started this whole Adam and Skank interaction and suddenly we were supposed to buy that he is still in love with the hoe despite of the 180 that MAB did with Adam, with him trying to redeem himself and he was 100 percent in love with chelsea.

Then they slowly started breaking Chadam and started with their agenda towards Skankon and Adam until May 2013 but then seeing that nothing was changing in ratings and audience , they figured that Shadam is over and done with and moved on to Dullboy and Chelsea. With MCE being the shining star of the show as of late, they had to prop Steve B by using MCE and MM.

I have a feeling that we cannot really trust these idiot writers and their regime and despite of a Chadam foreshadowing, we should be ready for any bulls*** they might write in the future. Look how they handed a perfect paternity story with Summer and made it into a complete joke. We as audience always knew that Jack might be the father but with skankon changing the results, we ll forever be confused as to who really is the father.

Despite of the writers not wanting Chadam as a couple, I think the pressure from the Chadam fanbase which I have to say we are huge and very supportive ..I AM PROUD OF ALL MY CHADAMANICS , they are giving us hint here and there that they are not over by a long shot . So the only hope right now is that we have Adam who is still in love with Chelsea baby or no baby but Chelsea is not really helping us lately with her wanting Adam completely outta her life.

I just dont trust these writers since they were the one who break them apart the second the got the job as writers. I just want a Chadam reunion or at least a scene where they are talking or at least staring at each other because we all know their eyes speaks volumes and are full of love.

I am not sure regarding the spoiler about the gala, but this may be the date of the Sharon/Phyllis confrontation. I will say they have had good scenes over the years with the chocolate fountain fight at Glo-Worm being one of my favorites. Speaking, of which, I miss Glo-Worm and the Ranch as part of the sets.

The more I see of Chylan it looks like propping for Dylan's future storyline and Chadam angst. It does not seem to be written as a serious long term romantic relationship at all. I do not think it ever needs to be revisited either. Some that are fans of this couple, for this couple, seem to like it due to the sweetness factor that they see from both characters and perhaps they are seeing the love building for the couple.

I do not know if Chylan "jumped the shark" or went off the edge when Chels gave Dylan the number 1 father tool kit, her telling Chloe that he would be the baby's father forever, her telling Chloe that she was falling in love with him just shortly after trying to find out about Adam's feelings from the fortune teller, the lackluster, "I love you" from Dylan to Chels after first going to Avery to discuss it, or the lame proposal on the wall. I could go on, but there is no need to here.

I do not know if the writers planned on reuniting Chadam with a retool or reboot after putting them through the grind for a while or not. In part, it seems that may have been the plan or was the plan perhaps going back to the Christmas Dream of Adam regarding the future with Chelsea and a child. I know there was mention of bringing back Shadam and being committed to doing it the right way, but if Shadam stays like it is currently, then it was done the right way for them, IMO.

You mention the eye contact and that is one of the best things about this couple. They have amazing chemistry and connection with the eyes alone. They have great chemistry all around, but critics of this couple really need to watch their eye contact in scenes. It is excellent. Even the fight scenes last year between them when things were heading over the cliff were well done and involved great eye contact.

#13804   2013/07/14 09:30PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote Ari1: I really think this whole Dullen mess was only to give dull boy a backstory and nothing more. We've seen scenes with Chylan together lately where there hasn't been any baby drama so we could here Dullen's story. Now that that has happened it's back to the baby drama. This week Jeff figures it out and Chelsea starts getting nervous again so it's back to Chadam. They are each others epic love. Let Dylan be angst for Navery so he can leave Chadam alone. We've had enough angst where as Navery has not had enough. It's their turn.

Dull boy will dump Chels once the truth is out. It has been confirmed by Steve Burton I believe.

Chadam is the endgame, keep the faith alive. Adam will never never give up on his Chels. He love her too damn much . If only we get the old Chelsea back.

Hopefully this gala an Jeff thing will result in Chadam interacting more. This is Chadam's story so it doesnt make sense that Adam and Chelsea doesnt interact. Even a scene without any dialogue would do it for me since their connection is deep and strong and only just staring like the catch scene last week made us all swoon even if it was only for seconds only.

Dullboy might either stay in town and start a thing with Skankon or leave the town with Avery. Chelsea will reunite with Adam by Christmas I can bet on that. Adam's last year Christmas dream has to come true this Christmas. We Chadam fans have hold on for too long now. Give us our Chadam by the end of the year as a family the way it was supposed to be all along.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 09:36PM
    #13805   2013/07/14 10:05PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote cdhg: It is somewhat depressing going over to the TVSourceMagazine poll and reading positive comments about Chylan and seeing them number 1 in that poll the past week and doing well each week. I know we have discussed this, but still. It was great to see Chadam at number 3.

It seems there has to be a Shadam poster chime in when certain positive comments are made about Chadam. Sometimes I want to post some negative regarding one of the positive Chylan posts, but realize that it is just not respective in that context IMO. People have their reasons for support certain couples. I do not want to come across to as sour grapes like some Shadam posters do with Chadam.

I think I just detest Chylan. Both characters just do not look good with the storyline and relationship IMO, but a part of me is glad that it is be being written in such a way. I wonder if the writers intended for Chylan to be taken as seriously and be as popular as they are with some or are they surprised. Anyways, this couple is one of my most disliked couples of recent years on Y & R. I think they have some good scenes here and there, but some like when they were discussing names for Crimson Lights, or how they have Chelsea fawning over Dylan making her look weak and him look like a king, is hard too watch.

Well, I have to be perfectly honest and admit that if Chylan is the future of Y&R couples, than I'm going to take an extended hiatus.

It's funny but I always end up loosing interest when JFP takes over my soaps and I can't explain why. Oh well! Time will tell.

I will also stop watching Y&R if Chylan is the future too. I am just waiting until the end of August to see what happens with Chadam.

I'm 99% sure Chadam is the future. They are having a baby together and the lie will be revealed soon. All of the writing has been foreshadowing their reunite with Adam talking about needing a family. SB said Chylan wouldn't last once Dylan learned the truth. It gets depressing watching Chylan scenes bc they are so blah compared to Chadam. I feel confident they will find there way back, but it will probably be longer than we like. Adam dumping Mel bc she was a bad con makes me think Adam won't be mad that long at Chelsea. They are cut from the same cloth.

I want to go as high as you regarding Chadam and think that they are going to happen from the storyline or in the aftermath at some point. I am thinking September/October. I would be surprised if we get past the scheduled due date and/or the anniversary of the miscarriage without Chadam either reunited or started on that path.

Chadam: 80%. I am hedging a little here, just not be too look too silly for being wrong, should I be wrong. The has foreshadowing, important dates regarding the baby and date parallels from 2012/2013 seem very much to be leading to Chadam. Any Shadam angst foreshadowing seems more false and phony IMO. I hedge a little too in case or writers rewriting or changing direction due to pressure or other things.

Navery 50%

Shylan 50%

I put the three couples above at 50%, due to uncertainty here as far as how I am reading things. I think there has been Shick foreshadowing, but Sharon's actions regarding Summer's paternity will probably be a stumbling. I can see Shylan due to both characters having mental issues and understanding one another. Perhaps, Dylan would be the non-Newman that can be a positive for Sharon. I could see Nick being jealous here some and perhaps he and Sharon reconnect after how he sees the way Dylan is treating her. Adam did say that Nick was primal not wanting to share Sharon.

Navery would continue to happen just because the writers want to continue with them before putting Shick and Davery together.

I could see a paternity issue story involving Avery with Nick and Dylan with Dylan winning out. Based on a recent scene, I would not be surprised to see Dylan with Avery maybe even cheating with her when Chels goes into labor. Does anyone remember seeing Jessica Collins name on the post call times by the extra.

Now, Dylan going from Chels to Sharon seems odd in the sense that he would be bypassing Avery, unless she ties that knot with Nick. There seems to have been a little Davery build up of late.

I guess I am just split whether the writers are going more the epic love theme for this fall or if they are going to go some different directions first before possibly getting to that point.

With Chadam, Shylan, and Navery, if you put Shylan in the middle then you have each member of Shylan having a history with both members of Chadam and Navery. I just want that quad to be more Shylan/Navery instead of Chadam/Shylan. It will be interesting to see how characters react should this be the result of the storyline.

How did Chels take it when Dylan brought up Sharon's name? He mentioning of Sharon and Faith and a girl in Afghanistan perhaps are hints for Shylan, as has been mentioned.

For Shadam to happen at the end of this storyline would seem like a rewrite. It would not have made sense for the writers to have not already put Shadam together sooner, if that was the direction they were planning to go. The opportunity was there for that, and it would have made no sense misleading two fanbases, when in reality the foreshadowing seems Chadam. Twists and surprises are one thing, but for something to happen that would not make sense within the storyline would seen too far out there and like a con. Also, it would not make sense to have Adam save Sharon twice and for them to reunite after a second instead of first rescue, when she is blaming him, in part, for her problems.

My certainty of Chadam mostly comes from all of Adam's dialog and actions since the break up. He has been heartbroken since Chelsea left him. He has told Jack and Avery he still loves her. He has tried to move on, but can't. During his fling with Sharon he told her he was empty and had nothing to give her. He has not tried once to get back with Sharon. Just the opposite, in fact. He has been cruel and cold to her while to Chelsea he has been kind and concerned recently. When you truly love some one you want them to be happy no matter how bad it hurts. He has had numerous talks with Avery and his dad about how he screwed up picking work over love. Everyone in GC have told him how they chose family and how alone he is. He has had several flashbacks about Chelsea including her confession. Since Adam is a main character, and I think this is his story even though he has been absent recently. He is conning again and about to learn about how conditional daddy's love is. Chelsea is the wild card. But she had flashbacks recently about the good times with Adam. Their scenes together have been heart wrenching with neither one being able to take their eyes off each other. Her feeling for Dylan are problematic though I think she is conning herself about how happy she is. Adam is also conning himself by saying all he needs is work to be happy. With the connections between Summer's paternity story and Villy's addiction story, I think it's all going to be tied together leading to a Chadam reunion. Even Adam's fling with Mel had connections to Chelsea. It was mentioned that she was a Chelsea look alike and he dumped her bc she was "out classed" in the con. But hey, I could be wrong. JMO

Great post. Great insight regarding the Villy addiction parallels, Summer's paternity story, and the Madam fling. I think this is all part of the foreshadowing build up. We see it through clues and the character's dialogue and eye contact. I liked how it was brought up in this thread regarding Adam being there to catch her when she fall in the end when he caught her the other day at GCAC. Adam thinking of dreams with Chelsea vs. Dylan having the nightmare was excellent.

I know we have Billy vs. Adam and Victoria vs. Chelsea coming up so another connection thing. A part of me what Chloe with Billy just as a better couple, but the other part of my wants Villy to remain together due to the history and possible stories between the two couples. I also like the Newman/Abbott thing and the Victor angle to Villy.

Ironically, it is Victor and his meddling with Villy and their relationship that paved the way for Chadam in the first place. It is only natural for Victor and Villy to be part of the Chadam reunite too. Chadam brought Johnny into the world, so Villy will need to do something to help the Chadam baby too.

#13806   2013/07/14 10:19PM
    cdhg

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote Ari1: I really think this whole Dullen mess was only to give dull boy a backstory and nothing more. We've seen scenes with Chylan together lately where there hasn't been any baby drama so we could here Dullen's story. Now that that has happened it's back to the baby drama. This week Jeff figures it out and Chelsea starts getting nervous again so it's back to Chadam. They are each others epic love. Let Dylan be angst for Navery so he can leave Chadam alone. We've had enough angst where as Navery has not had enough. It's their turn.

Dull boy will dump Chels once the truth is out. It has been confirmed by Steve Burton I believe.

Chadam is the endgame, keep the faith alive. Adam will never never give up on his Chels. He love her too damn much . If only we get the old Chelsea back.

Hopefully this gala an Jeff thing will result in Chadam interacting more. This is Chadam's story so it doesnt make sense that Adam and Chelsea doesnt interact. Even a scene without any dialogue would do it for me since their connection is deep and strong and only just staring like the catch scene last week made us all swoon even if it was only for seconds only.

Dullboy might either stay in town and start a thing with Skankon or leave the town with Avery. Chelsea will reunite with Adam by Christmas I can bet on that. Adam's last year Christmas dream has to come true this Christmas. We Chadam fans have hold on for too long now. Give us our Chadam by the end of the year as a family the way it was supposed to be all along.

I know we have discussed Dylan being propped and that is going to happen with new characters. Adam helped bring Chelsea along into the show even deeper, but with them it was about them as characters and as a couple without it being focuses so much on Chelsea. Yes, Chelsea was propped some as new characters will be, but I agree that Dylan has been propped too much and the Chadam pregnancy story has become too much focused on Dylan, as people refer to FOJ (Friend of Jill)

The Summer Paternity storyline has been interesting IMO, but could have been done better. With the twists and stuff and possibly Nick remaining as Summer's father, it looks like it may go back to the same thing as Dylan (FOJ, Friend of Jill)

It is starting to appear that JM, SC, PB, and MS have been used to prop and cause angst for Summer and Kyle, who were both on the Phelps, "Hollywood Nights". Summer and Kyle did have that first date, on the May 24 US "Destiny Couple" episode.

You brought up Sharon and Dylan as a couple, which not to make fun of their conditions, but seeming them as a wacky couple would be interesting, IMO. I definitely do not think they will be a wacky/crazy couple, but still it would be different, if they were that way as a couple.

#13807   2013/07/14 10:25PM
    cdhg

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote cdhg: In the recent CBS SID magazine, the poll question results of whether viewers favored Chelsea with Adam or Dylan was released. The results were

Adam: 62%
    Dylan 38%

I was surprised and pleased that it was that high for Chadam with a 24% differential. Some might say that it should be higher for Adam since he is the father and Chylan is based on a lie and being written pretty cheesy, but I figure a number of Shadam fans helped out Dylan in this poll. I know some like Chylan for Chylan, but I figure there were more Shadam agenda votes for Chylan than there would have been Shick and Davery agenda votes for Chadam.

Dylan did make it into the top 10 couples this week, but not with Chelsea. Davery made it at number 7 among top CBS Soap couples, right behind Chadam at 6. I have yet to see Chylan crack the top 10 in CBS SID. Davery has done well in some of the TVSource polls, so SB does seem to have the following. Davery has not done as well since Chylan has been together more, but still that is pretty good for a couple that we have not really seen surface much yet.

Shadam posters have dug in. There were two magazines where Shadam had dropped to 8 and then 10, but in the last three magazines they have been at 3, 3, and 2. They must be pretty organized and sending in those postcards in droves.

I actually like Davery and would like to see that relationship develop and take place on screen. I do not like that it started as an affair, but I do like the love that the relationship was based on and still exists between the two.

Regarding Dylan and Avery, I do see a solid foundation for an amazing couple and I admit, I was moved by both Avery and Dylan last week. It was obvious to me that Avery's feelings for Dylan are still alive and kicking, and I have to wonder why she's settling for second-best when the love of her life is at her fingertips.

I have yet to see Thursday's and Friday's episodes, only catching part of that Thursday's episode.

You brought up a very interesting point about the Y & R team being afraid to vilify certain characters too much. As noted, it tends to vilify them more by not vilifying them properly. For example, I can have much more sympathy for Nick, if he is treated more like a town pariah over this while learning to not be so judgmental, arrogant, and self-righteous. In the same way, I can be more sympathetic to Dylan, if we see the negative things he has done and hear about them. The same things can be said about Chels and others. I want to feel the characters and often this come from flawed characters.

#13808   2013/07/14 10:36PM
    cdhg

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote cdhg: It is somewhat depressing going over to the TVSourceMagazine poll and reading positive comments about Chylan and seeing them number 1 in that poll the past week and doing well each week. I know we have discussed this, but still. It was great to see Chadam at number 3.

It seems there has to be a Shadam poster chime in when certain positive comments are made about Chadam. Sometimes I want to post some negative regarding one of the positive Chylan posts, but realize that it is just not respective in that context IMO. People have their reasons for support certain couples. I do not want to come across to as sour grapes like some Shadam posters do with Chadam.

I think I just detest Chylan. Both characters just do not look good with the storyline and relationship IMO, but a part of me is glad that it is be being written in such a way. I wonder if the writers intended for Chylan to be taken as seriously and be as popular as they are with some or are they surprised. Anyways, this couple is one of my most disliked couples of recent years on Y & R. I think they have some good scenes here and there, but some like when they were discussing names for Crimson Lights, or how they have Chelsea fawning over Dylan making her look weak and him look like a king, is hard too watch.

Well, I have to be perfectly honest and admit that if Chylan is the future of Y&R couples, than I'm going to take an extended hiatus.

It's funny but I always end up loosing interest when JFP takes over my soaps and I can't explain why. Oh well! Time will tell.

I will also stop watching Y&R if Chylan is the future too. I am just waiting until the end of August to see what happens with Chadam.

I'm 99% sure Chadam is the future. They are having a baby together and the lie will be revealed soon. All of the writing has been foreshadowing their reunite with Adam talking about needing a family. SB said Chylan wouldn't last once Dylan learned the truth. It gets depressing watching Chylan scenes bc they are so blah compared to Chadam. I feel confident they will find there way back, but it will probably be longer than we like. Adam dumping Mel bc she was a bad con makes me think Adam won't be mad that long at Chelsea. They are cut from the same cloth.

Navery 50%

Shylan 50%

My certainty of Chadam mostly comes from all of Adam's dialog and actions since the break up. He has been heartbroken since Chelsea left him. He has told Jack and Avery he still loves her. He has tried to move on, but can't. During his fling with Sharon he told her he was empty and had nothing to give her. He has not tried once to get back with Sharon. Just the opposite, in fact. He has been cruel and cold to her while to Chelsea he has been kind and concerned recently. When you truly love some one you want them to be happy no matter how bad it hurts. He has had numerous talks with Avery and his dad about how he screwed up picking work over love. Everyone in GC have told him how they chose family and how alone he is. He has had several flashbacks about Chelsea including her confession. Since Adam is a main character, and I think this is his story even though he has been absent recently. He is conning again and about to learn about how conditional daddy's love is. Chelsea is the wild card. But she had flashbacks recently about the good times with Adam. Their scenes together have been heart wrenching with neither one being able to take their eyes off each other. Her feeling for Dylan are problematic though I think she is conning herself about how happy she is. Adam is also conning himself by saying all he needs is work to be happy. With the connections between Summer's paternity story and Villy's addiction story, I think it's all going to be tied together leading to a Chadam reunion. Even Adam's fling with Mel had connections to Chelsea. It was mentioned that she was a Chelsea look alike and he dumped her bc she was "out classed" in the con. But hey, I could be wrong. JMO

On twitter, lots of YR fans consider Chadam as the next Victor and Nikki. I am a young viewer of the show so dont really know the history of Nikki and victor. Can someone fill me in on a short Victor and Nikki history 101 please?

Me I think Chadam parallel's Derek and Meredith of Grey's Anatomy. The history and the way the story was written is completely same. Derek was struggling with an old relationship being over and Meredith came into his life and he did called her his breath of fresh air,something new and exciting and Adam saying the same exact thing to Chelsea.

I am not familiar with the Grey's Anatomy couple, but I do like your parallel with Chadam regarding the couple.

I have only been regularly viewing Y & R since around 2008 and have only a little understanding of Niktor compared to other posters in this thread.

Niktor seems to find their way back to each other despite what they may say and do to one another and no matter how bad they may hurt each other. Nikki discussed how she had been hurt many times by Victor when talking with Chelsea last December. Niktor has split many times but eventually they reunite.

Also, we have Victor and Adam both being eager for success in business, continually thinking ahead and being on a mission, and a certain drive for power with Nikki and Chelsea both coming from sketchy pasts.

Now, Adam is different from Victor in certain ways as is Chelsea from Nikki, so Chadam can have some similarities to Niktor, but need to remain their own unique couple.

If Shadam had never existed, then maybe more of those fans would be Chadam fans today.

One final notes regarding Chadam and Chylan before I go to bed.

Chadam: Proposal in the rain with ring.
    Chylan: Proposal on the wall without ring.

It seems easy when thinking about it that way.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 10:37PM
    #13809   2013/07/14 11:00PM
    Ari1

Quote cdhg:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove: Can someone tell me what is this spoiler about the gala.So the wedding anniversary is around that time so maybe we ll get an acknowledgement of their wedding and maybe they will talk about those beautiful and full of love and happy moment, maybe that will get Chelsea to soften up a lil bit towards Adam who is her real love and soulmate and not that stupid Dull boy Dullen.

Skankron and Phyliss will also probably have their big fight during the gala and Phyliss being killed by Psycho skank and therefore not being prisoned due to so many witness at the scene.

The baby will probably come around September due to the conception date being the NYE. With Chelsea adamant about not telling Adam, the only way the truth will be revealed is if he remembers her talk during the coma scene. And with all this mysterious calls and Victor and the Newman enterprise, i am sure Adam will lose all his money and power and will realize that family comes first no matter what and might choose Chelsea and the baby over his father . That is the buildup that they are showing us unless for the new sweep they change direction.

These new writers are prop Shadam and Dullsea. The very first day they took over the show, they killed Chadam's baby Riley and started this whole Adam and Skank interaction and suddenly we were supposed to buy that he is still in love with the hoe despite of the 180 that MAB did with Adam, with him trying to redeem himself and he was 100 percent in love with chelsea.

Then they slowly started breaking Chadam and started with their agenda towards Skankon and Adam until May 2013 but then seeing that nothing was changing in ratings and audience , they figured that Shadam is over and done with and moved on to Dullboy and Chelsea. With MCE being the shining star of the show as of late, they had to prop Steve B by using MCE and MM.

I have a feeling that we cannot really trust these idiot writers and their regime and despite of a Chadam foreshadowing, we should be ready for any bulls*** they might write in the future. Look how they handed a perfect paternity story with Summer and made it into a complete joke. We as audience always knew that Jack might be the father but with skankon changing the results, we ll forever be confused as to who really is the father.

Despite of the writers not wanting Chadam as a couple, I think the pressure from the Chadam fanbase which I have to say we are huge and very supportive ..I AM PROUD OF ALL MY CHADAMANICS , they are giving us hint here and there that they are not over by a long shot . So the only hope right now is that we have Adam who is still in love with Chelsea baby or no baby but Chelsea is not really helping us lately with her wanting Adam completely outta her life.

I just dont trust these writers since they were the one who break them apart the second the got the job as writers. I just want a Chadam reunion or at least a scene where they are talking or at least staring at each other because we all know their eyes speaks volumes and are full of love.

I am not sure regarding the spoiler about the gala, but this may be the date of the Sharon/Phyllis confrontation. I will say they have had good scenes over the years with the chocolate fountain fight at Glo-Worm being one of my favorites. Speaking, of which, I miss Glo-Worm and the Ranch as part of the sets.

The more I see of Chylan it looks like propping for Dylan's future storyline and Chadam angst. It does not seem to be written as a serious long term romantic relationship at all. I do not think it ever needs to be revisited either. Some that are fans of this couple, for this couple, seem to like it due to the sweetness factor that they see from both characters and perhaps they are seeing the love building for the couple.

I do not know if Chylan "jumped the shark" or went off the edge when Chels gave Dylan the number 1 father tool kit, her telling Chloe that he would be the baby's father forever, her telling Chloe that she was falling in love with him just shortly after trying to find out about Adam's feelings from the fortune teller, the lackluster, "I love you" from Dylan to Chels after first going to Avery to discuss it, or the lame proposal on the wall. I could go on, but there is no need to here.

I do not know if the writers planned on reuniting Chadam with a retool or reboot after putting them through the grind for a while or not. In part, it seems that may have been the plan or was the plan perhaps going back to the Christmas Dream of Adam regarding the future with Chelsea and a child. I know there was mention of bringing back Shadam and being committed to doing it the right way, but if Shadam stays like it is currently, then it was done the right way for them, IMO.

You mention the eye contact and that is one of the best things about this couple. They have amazing chemistry and connection with the eyes alone. They have great chemistry all around, but critics of this couple really need to watch their eye contact in scenes. It is excellent. Even the fight scenes last year between them when things were heading over the cliff were well done and involved great eye contact.

I love how you summed up Chylan's romance. Just seeing it in writing makes it seem that much sillier. Also when you summed up all the things Adam did for Chelsea before they got engaged like save her life, support her when she gave up Johnny, etc, it really shows how much more legit Chadam's relationship is compared to Chylan's. Sometimes just writing all of this stuff down and putting it together makes things clearer and helps us see where this story is going.

#13810   2013/07/15 06:16AM
    Kendrick1994

I really don't get these writers, they want chelsea to look strong and independent when she's in a scene with adam and don't take his crap. But when she's in a scene with dull boy she looks pathetic, weak and look like she needs a man to survive in fact she doesn't. Chelsea is a Lot like adam she can stand on her own two feet and survive alone because her past and conning people for a living. But yet the writers have her ooc with dull boy to make his love and his sparkly blue eyes seem that much overpowering to make a woman drool. With dullen chelsea comes across as weak and pathetic and selfish. With adam she's caring, loving, passionate, strong, snarky and beautiful. Chadam just blossoms together adam doesn't treat her like she's beneath him and he's above her. With chylan it makes it seem like chelsea is kissing the ground dylan walk on and it makes her look weak when we all know she isn't. Team Chadam. Adam go get your woman and kid.

« 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list