List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 06:04AM, Views: 1534661, Replies: 31604
    « 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 » »| page:
    #13691   2013/07/12 06:57PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    justtwocents

I didn't realize HOW isolated Chelsea had become until Chloe called her today about coming to the studio. I miss seeing her at work, crossing paths with co-workers and making new friends. Wow, she truly has been sucked into Dullen's world.

Time to come out and play, Chelsea! Of course, at this rate, it could take a few more months.

#13692   2013/07/12 08:43PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote Ari1: I hope Jeff is not trying to get money from Chelsea but instead wants her to come clean bc it's the right thing to do. Paying him off could be Chelsea's way of dealing with him. I wish Jeff would go to Adam and just say he's worried about Chelsea and thinks she may be in over her head. He could mention Dylan's PTSD and the fact that no one really knows him. This might light a fire under Adan.

Jeff could mention Dylan's PTSD to Adam. He could inform Adam that he fears for Chelsea's safety; or he could flat out, tell Adam that he's the bio-dad. There's just one hitch! Adam admitted to her that he hired someone to burn down Glow Worm. Should Jeff try to extort money from her, she can use that knowledge to stop him in his tracks and redirect his extortion tactics towards Adam. Then again, if she admits to knowing anything about it, she becomes an accomplice to a crime and we're back to square one. Jeff would still have leverage over her, and can reasonably extort any amount of money (in the name of family) from his daughter...to keep quiet of course.

#13693   2013/07/12 08:48PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote justtwocents: I didn't realize HOW isolated Chelsea had become until Chloe called her today about coming to the studio. I miss seeing her at work, crossing paths with co-workers and making new friends. Wow, she truly has been sucked into Dullen's world.

Time to come out and play, Chelsea! Of course, at this rate, it could take a few more months.

I do too! I'd love to see her hang out with other characters, though. It would be cool if she hanged with Devon or Lily. She doesn't have any history with them and they all seem to be cool with each other. I also wouldn't mind it if she and Jack bumped into each and sort of started a light convo...about anything really. Jack's a cool dude. She'd be comfortable with him.

Oh but the person I want to see her with is NICK, believe it or not. I want to see if they have chemistry with each other. I don't know, I just do!

#13694   2013/07/12 08:56PM
    justtwocents

Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote jamilah: Just read in the Can preview that Sharon did change the DNA test. Summer is really Nick's daughter. Wow she is going to the extreme to get her man back...

I guess I should go to a Sharon thread for this answer but I've never gone to one of hers and really don't care to...I'm so confused as to why they are dragging Jack through this emotional rollercoaster if Summer is actually Nick's. Why even go there??? So now Jack is going to have to learn that he's not the father...again??

I still can't believe the ridiculous ending for Phyllis.Of course, nothing really surprises me anymore with these writers.

It's probably just a plot point to get Jack off the wagon again. That could be interesting. I hope he turns to Adam for support like he did last time. I like Jadam's relationship more than I do Vadam's.

Interesting! ITA -- Jadam is more enjoyable to watch. Thanks!

#13695   2013/07/12 09:23PM
    Ari1

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote justtwocents: I didn't realize HOW isolated Chelsea had become until Chloe called her today about coming to the studio. I miss seeing her at work, crossing paths with co-workers and making new friends. Wow, she truly has been sucked into Dullen's world.

I do too! I'd love to see her hang out with other characters, though. It would be cool if she hanged with Devon or Lily. She doesn't have any history with them and they all seem to be cool with each other. I also wouldn't mind it if she and Jack bumped into each and sort of started a light convo...about anything really. Jack's a cool dude. She'd be comfortable with him.

Oh but the person I want to see her with is NICK, believe it or not. I want to see if they have chemistry with each other. I don't know, I just do!

By the end if this story when the lie is exposed I imagine she will be completely isolated. Who will want to be her friend? It seems like a lot of characters are being drug through the mud, (Sharon, Nick, Billy, Vicky, Adam, Jack, etc) so maybe she won't be the most hated person.

#13696   2013/07/12 09:39PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Chuckyducky:

By the end if this story when the lie is exposed I imagine she will be completely isolated. Who will want to be her friend? It seems like a lot of characters are being drug through the mud, (Sharon, Nick, Billy, Vicky, Adam, Jack, etc) so maybe she won't be the most hated person.

With those big, beautiful, doe-eyes and that winning grin of hers, I doubt she'd be completely ostracized. She's spunky-terror, after all. Who could stay mad at her after looking into doll-face's eyes? It's practically impossible! No, she'll be fine.

And I think the reason a lot of characters are being "put to the test" is because it offers drama and the more drama you have, the more viewers stay interested...or so they say. Just want my CHADAM back! Now that Phyllis is on her way out, they're my last tether to this show.

#13697   2013/07/12 11:58PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Chuckyducky:

With those big, beautiful, doe-eyes and that winning grin of hers, I doubt she'd be completely ostracized. She's spunky-terror, after all. Who could stay mad at her after looking into doll-face's eyes? It's practically impossible! No, she'll be fine.

And I think the reason a lot of characters are being "put to the test" is because it offers drama and the more drama you have, the more viewers stay interested...or so they say. Just want my CHADAM back! Now that Phyllis is on her way out, they're my last tether to this show.

I tend to agree. First, nobody in town cares about Dylan's pain except for Avery. And Avery can't get too mad b/c she's engaged to a guy who did the same thing for 18 years (7 real time years)--Chelsea's been lying for what 3 months now. Second, the other mark in her con is the town's black sheep. Adam saved Victor's life, and everybody still hates him. When Billy told Victoria that Chelsea was pregnant (he assumed she didn't know), the second sentence out of his mouth was "Thank God and good for her, its not Adam's."

I only disagree in that I don't want Chelsea with Nick. At least for a while. After all Nick put up with regarding Shadam, I don't mind the Adam head exploding factor but Chadam need more history before they could come back from Nick as step-daddy to AJ. I definitely see a real round of Billy-Chelsea in a year or so if Billy Miller renews his contract.

#13698   2013/07/13 05:53AM
    gardengal

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Chuckyducky:

Chloe better not abandon her, since she was the impetus behind the scam.

#13699   2013/07/13 05:57AM
    gardengal

Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Gemini50: Monday's Cdn Chelsea and Jeffery. Hope Adam is on too.
    I miss seeing him.

Chelsea is going to offer Jeff money to keep her secret. I find it funny considering that she claims money is not important. I wonder if Jeff will go to Adam and sell the secret for more money. I miss Adam too.

Chelsea is supposed to have scenes with Victoria so she'll probably go to Victoria for the money. It's sad how Jeff can figure this out this fast but Adam and Dylan can't.

As much as she wants to deny it, Chelsea is a chip off the old block. He may not have raised her, but he understands her better than most. Looking forward to their scenes.

She looked very upset in the preview when talking to Jeff. I am just happy she is finally in a scene with someone else and not Dullen.

With parents like hers is there any wonder she's turned out this way?

I think Adam is trying to pull a con on dear old dad. What ever he is up to might be just as bad as Chelsea's con. Maybe in Adam's con he has good but misguided intentions and it ends up blowing up in his face.

Jeff and Anita go a ways to explaining Chelsea, and how broken she really is. Jeff abandons her only to blackmail her. Mama dearest used her for cons. I guess I can see why she is so desperate for the All American dream for herself and baby. Much rather have the season con, who can read reality. But whatcha gonna do?

#13700   2013/07/13 06:31AM
    Ari1

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Gemini50: Monday's Cdn Chelsea and Jeffery. Hope Adam is on too.
    I miss seeing him.

Chelsea is going to offer Jeff money to keep her secret. I find it funny considering that she claims money is not important. I wonder if Jeff will go to Adam and sell the secret for more money. I miss Adam too.

Chelsea is supposed to have scenes with Victoria so she'll probably go to Victoria for the money. It's sad how Jeff can figure this out this fast but Adam and Dylan can't.

As much as she wants to deny it, Chelsea is a chip off the old block. He may not have raised her, but he understands her better than most. Looking forward to their scenes.

She looked very upset in the preview when talking to Jeff. I am just happy she is finally in a scene with someone else and not Dullen.

With parents like hers is there any wonder she's turned out this way?

I think Adam is trying to pull a con on dear old dad. What ever he is up to might be just as bad as Chelsea's con. Maybe in Adam's con he has good but misguided intentions and it ends up blowing up in his face.

Jeff and Anita go a ways to explaining Chelsea, and how broken she really is. Jeff abandons her only to blackmail her. Mama dearest used her for cons. I guess I can see why she is so desperate for the All American dream for herself and baby. Much rather have the season con, who can read reality. But whatcha gonna do?

With Sharon changing DNA tests and about to hurt Phyllis, Chelsea's deeds look pretty small time. Adam might be up to something that could justify her fears, but I hope not. Chelsea and Adam have similar parent issues. Her dad blackmails her while his hires hookers to spy on him. Melanie could be blackmailing him by next week, too. We've seen so little of Adam that it's hard to know what he's up to. I just wish at the end that this could turn into a romantic love story with both forgiving and rescuing each other.

« 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list