List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 02:19PM, Views: 1366362, Replies: 30093
    « 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 » »| page:
    #13521   2013/07/10 07:20PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Gemini50

Quote Ari1:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Gemini50: Johnny is the most adorable baby! I enjoy seeing him so much. He gets a lot of airtime...love it. I always think he is Chelsea's son!

In the scene between Melanie and Adam after Victor just fired her, then Adam fires her, Adam made a comment, like father like....it looked like he did not want to be like his father or at least admit to it so he stopped himself, he looked uncomfortable and ashamed.

I thought that was very revealing about Adam's character and that there is a strong part of him like Hope.

The one thing I noticed that might be a good sign for Chadam was Adam basically dumped Melanie bc she was a bad con. He said something like we could have had fun but you were out classed. He wasn't impressed with her conning abilities. Will he be impressed with Chelsea's?

He may be! Adam loves a challenge hehe.

The end of July cannot come soon enough. Dyldo and his sob story can go back to Chicago or better yet fall into a volcano! He is on screen like every day!!!

Dyldo and his sob story--you crack me up. That's how I feel, too. I hate Dylan. He's boring and his sob story will probably be boring.,I mean after all of this build up I doubt they can live up to writing something interesting for him. I mean if they were going to make him go wacko and take hostages or something ok. But he'll probably just mope around.

It seems our dark prince is going to go darker. Billy is now blaming him for his gambling and broken marriage. The writers might start dragging Adam's character through the mud so he and Chelsea will be on equal footing. She's getting a lot of hate now and Adam will soon, too.

I'm starting to think that Adam and Chelsea will both be the town pariahs when this story ends.

Chelsea is going to get more hate. Dylan is going to tell her his secret then the truth will be out and he will find out she is a liar...

That will be a fantastic sight! Stupid Dullen's secret is probably something that's not even a big deal. We'll be like "That's it?????" lol

I am sure he had already confided to Sharon with that secret. All this is more Dylan propping and Chelsea will feel sorry for him. She will go to extremes to keep the baby from Adam and to give Dylan a family. Even after the reveal he will probably get mad at Chelsea for 5mins then the fool will still want to be with her. There is no way Chelsea will ever leave him so I don't see how Chadam could ever get back together.

Chadam will happen, Dont loose faith in them. They have too much history and unresolved feelings. They are not over by long long shot.

Chadam is the end game. I think today they were setting up that Adam might be able to eventually get past Chelsea's con. He dumped Mel bc she was a bad con and he was impressed with Vic for being clever enough to figure it out. Adam is the king of cons. He and Chelsea are too much alike.

I pray you are right! All I can do is pray these days.

I would be happy with CHYLAN breaking up and Chelsea going it alone with CHADAM baby. I would find that much more interesting than this.

#13522   2013/07/10 07:21PM
    Ari1

Quote Gemini50: Unless things change in August, it looks like Melanie/Adam are going to be the main story.

There is no story there. She might try and get Revenge, but she's not a very good con. You could tell Adam had zero respect for her. He made her immediately and turned her into his spy which she failed at, too.

MCE and MM are still filming together. That is good. SB said that Chylan won't survive the lie. Avery is going to reach out to him. Everything is slowly coming together. Very slowly.

#13523   2013/07/10 07:22PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Gemini50: Unless things change in August, it looks like Melanie/Adam are going to be the main story.

Of course things will change in August, Baby Chadam makes his early arrival to save mommy and daddy from ruining their lives and his.

#13524   2013/07/10 07:24PM
    jamilah

Quote Ari1:

There is no story there. She might try and get Revenge, but she's not a very good con. You could tell Adam had zero
    respect for her. He made her immediately and turned her into his spy which she failed at, too.

MCE and MM are still filming together. That is good. SB said that Chylan won't survive the lie. Avery is going to reach out to him. Everything is slowly coming together. Very slowly.

Melanie gave up the cookies too early to Adam. She came off like a hooker.

#13525   2013/07/10 07:31PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:

There is no story there. She might try and get Revenge, but she's not a very good con. You could tell Adam had zero
    respect for her. He made her immediately and turned her into his spy which she failed at, too.

I think after falling in love with Chelsea, Adam made even his sex with Shameon look cheap and hooker.

Chelsea has a huge hold on him , He will never be the same . He has evolved a lot since Chadam happened. Even Sharon realizes that and called him off on that.

#13526   2013/07/10 07:36PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote TwoOfEach:

Of course things will change in August, Baby Chadam makes his early arrival to save mommy and daddy from ruining their lives and his.

Wohoooo I am so psyched for lil Chadam. Imagine the first time they will both hold their bundle of joy together. I might die that day.

I hope the baby is born around the time Riley was miscarried, so that way it will be a miracle and will help them heal . This baby is big deal to the plot that surround so many characters.

Chelsea's children are the future of YR ,Johnny being an Abbott and Chadam's baby being a Newman. Classic YR rivalry and feud.

I cant wait for the day when Chelsea and Adam will decide to take Johnny back. He belongs with his real mommy . Plus Victoria might be preggers too.

#13527   2013/07/10 07:38PM
    Ari1

I see many parallels between Chelsea's con and Adam's original con.

Adam felt guilty bc Ashley lost her baby so he gave her Sharon's. Chelsea feels guilty bc Dylan lost his family so she is giving him Adam's.

Even though Adam supposedly loved Sharon he still let her grieve the loss of her child. He didn't come clean about the con. He was caught. Chelsea knows Adam is grieving but she can't come clean bc she feels guilty. She will get caught. Dylan will hate her. He won't act like Sharon. Adam will forgive Chelsea bc he wants to be a family with her.

#13528   2013/07/10 07:42PM
    jamilah

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:

I think after falling in love with Chelsea, Adam made even his sex with Shameon look cheap and hooker.

Chelsea has a huge hold on him , He will never be the same . He has evolved a lot since Chadam happened. Even Sharon realizes that and called him off on that.

LMAO Shameon thats a new name thats funny. I think Adam respects Chelsea alot because he never tried to use her for meaningless sex. That shows that he loves her.

#13529   2013/07/10 07:57PM
    Ari1

Quote Ari1: I see many parallels between Chelsea's con and Adam's original con.

Adam felt guilty bc Ashley lost her baby so he gave her Sharon's. Chelsea feels guilty bc Dylan lost his family so she is giving him Adam's.

Even though Adam supposedly loved Sharon he still let her grieve the loss of her child. He didn't come clean about the con. He was caught. Chelsea knows Adam is grieving but she can't come clean bc she feels guilty. She will get caught. Dylan will hate her. He won't act like Sharon. Adam will forgive Chelsea bc he wants to be a family with her.

Besides Sharon always wanted Nick over Adam. Nick was just never an option bc of Phyllis. Even when she hooked up with Adam in NOLA she told Adam she was going back to Nick. Nick just caught them together and told Sharon to go kick rocks. Adam got her by default.

#13530   2013/07/10 09:42PM
    cdhg

A few thoughts.

Regarding Chadam being a happy couple, I expect them to have the happy moments, but not to the same level as the first go around, which was about establishing the relationship. I expect them this time to be dealing with baby/health issues, and other issues that supercouples deal with. There needs to be a good mix of happy, sad, ups, downs, but still pulling together and working through things. Passion and intensity would be part of the equation too. Things that draw emotion from the viewer are key.

Just having them do fight scenes gets old as well. Fight scenes are part of the picture, but should only be just a part.

« 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list