List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 09:39AM, Views: 1520343, Replies: 31505
    « 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 » »| page:
    #13511   2013/07/10 06:53PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote jamilah:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Gemini50: Johnny is the most adorable baby! I enjoy seeing him so much. He gets a lot of airtime...love it. I always think he is Chelsea's son!

In the scene between Melanie and Adam after Victor just fired her, then Adam fires her, Adam made a comment, like father like....it looked like he did not want to be like his father or at least admit to it so he stopped himself, he looked uncomfortable and ashamed.

I thought that was very revealing about Adam's character and that there is a strong part of him like Hope.

The one thing I noticed that might be a good sign for Chadam was Adam basically dumped Melanie bc she was a bad con. He said something like we could have had fun but you were out classed. He wasn't impressed with her conning abilities. Will he be impressed with Chelsea's?

He may be! Adam loves a challenge hehe.

The end of July cannot come soon enough. Dyldo and his sob story can go back to Chicago or better yet fall into a volcano! He is on screen like every day!!!

Dyldo and his sob story--you crack me up. That's how I feel, too. I hate Dylan. He's boring and his sob story will probably be boring.,I mean after all of this build up I doubt they can live up to writing something interesting for him. I mean if they were going to make him go wacko and take hostages or something ok. But he'll probably just mope around.

It seems our dark prince is going to go darker. Billy is now blaming him for his gambling and broken marriage. The writers might start dragging Adam's character through the mud so he and Chelsea will be on equal footing. She's getting a lot of hate now and Adam will soon, too.

I'm starting to think that Adam and Chelsea will both be the town pariahs when this story ends.

Chelsea is going to get more hate. Dylan is going to tell her his secret then the truth will be out and he will find out she is a liar...

That will be a fantastic sight! Stupid Dullen's secret is probably something that's not even a big deal. We'll be like "That's it?????" lol

I am sure he had already confided to Sharon with that secret. All this is more Dylan propping and Chelsea will feel sorry for him. She will go to extremes to keep the baby from Adam and to give Dylan a family. Even after the reveal he will probably get mad at Chelsea for 5mins then the fool will still want to be with her. There is no way Chelsea will ever leave him so I don't see how Chadam could ever get back together.

Chadam will happen, Dont loose faith in them. They have too much history and unresolved feelings. They are not over by long long shot.

#13512   2013/07/10 06:55PM
    jamilah

Quote Ari1: Melanie might sue Adam for sexual harassment and then he might have to step down from NE. Maybe that's what she and Billy will be up to next week.

Melanie will probably claim she is preggers and since Adam is so desperate for a family he will be with her.

#13513   2013/07/10 07:02PM
    jamilah

Quote Ari1:
    Quote TwoOfEach: For the first time ever, I'm beginning to hope Villy keep Johnny. I think Villy v Chadam could be an epic feud--continuing the Abbott v Newman rivalry. Having siblings (probably brothers) on opposite sides of the war keeps things interesting for down the line.

Yah those would be good future stories. I think if Billy finds out that Vicky knows about Chadam baby he will be appalled. That might be where this story is going. Billy will find out and say she is just like Nick who kept Summer away from his brother. Billy is friends with Dylan so he won't like him being duped. Vicky always acts so morally superior to Billy I bet Billy will be done with her after hearing this.

Future stories with Baby Chadam and Johnny would be Soap Gold for sure.

#13514   2013/07/10 07:06PM
    Gemini50

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1: Melanie might sue Adam for sexual harassment and then he might have to step down from NE. Maybe that's what she and Billy will be up to next week.

Melanie will probably claim she is preggers and since Adam is so desperate for a family he will be with her.

Jamilah, I hope and pray that you are wrong. Sorry because I want CHADAM. However, my gut has been telling me for a long time now CHADAM will not reunite.

If they never renuite then what is the point to Adam pinning, their touching scenes, coma scenes, that have been going on since she walked out on him. I can see them having a baby but not being together but I just hate feeling that these writers duped me all along, which I fully suspected they were doing anyway. If your scenario does happen I will be totally disappointed and will stop watching. I do not want to see Adam with Melanie or Dylan with Chelsea.

Are the writers trying to kill CHADAM permanently and SHADAM for a period of time but their intent is to make SHADAM the true love couple. they have distanced both couples I think to get the fans away from their favs. I detest this new regime and everything it represents. they had a beautiful story with CHADAM and they disgustingly trashed it. The new regime only know trash nothing else.
    And they are very cold hearted, greedy, and totally untalented to be writing or producing any show.
    Can't wait for them to leave.

#13515   2013/07/10 07:06PM
    jamilah

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote justtwocents: Why would Billy team up with a nobody (Melanie) to gang up on Adam? I don't see what Billy has to gain. Is he blaming Adam for reigniting his gambling habit?

Adam is not to be blamed. He himself is at fault here, couldn't resist the urge But I believe Victor is the party behind this whole thing.

Victurd is the most at fault, but Adam absolutely deserves blame. Billy was walking away from the initial poker game until Adam egged him into it. "I'll be your huckleberry" anyone? Adam then kept tabs on Billy's gambling and blackmailed him to get Victoria to quit. OF COURSE Billy is going to blame Adam b/c he doesn't know anything about Victor's involvement. Adam is still guilty--though not as guilty as Satan Sr.

OMG...These new writers needs to bring romance back. It is angst all the time for power couples. Villy and Chadam are gonna go through probably even more angst. grrrrrr This summer of YR is quite a snooze. Please kill of Carmine and Dyllon and send Shick packing with their kids. They are all so pointless. The summer reveal was dragged for so long that no one cares about it anymore. Thank God it is over and done with.

I don't think they know how to write romance because Chylan is terrible and that is their couple.

#13516   2013/07/10 07:10PM
    jamilah

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote jamilah:

Jamilah, I hope and pray that you are wrong. Sorry because I want CHADAM. However, my gut has been telling me for a long time now CHADAM will not reunite.

If they never renuite then what is the point to Adam pinning, their touching scenes, coma scenes, that have been going on since she walked out on him. I can see them having a baby but not being together but I just hate feeling that these writers duped me all along, which I fully suspected they were doing anyway. If your scenario does happen I will be totally disappointed and will stop watching. I do not want to see Adam with Melanie or Dylan with Chelsea.

Are the writers trying to kill CHADAM permanently and SHADAM for a period of time but their intent is to make SHADAM the true love couple. they have distanced both couples I think to get the fans away from their favs. I detest this new regime and everything it represents. they had a beautiful story with CHADAM and they disgustingly trashed it. The new regime only know trash nothing else.
    And they are very cold hearted, greedy, and totally untalented to be writing or producing any show.
    Can't wait for them to leave.

Its only speculation because I am losing the faith the longer Chadam story drags out. Its good we have each other as support. I really don't think they would spend all this time on Chadam baby drama if they weren't the end game. They still show them loving each other which is good. MCE and MM have both stated they don't want to play a happy couple so that is the reason for all the Angst. I just wish we could atleast get more tender moments with them and less of Dullen and his sob story.

#13517   2013/07/10 07:11PM
    Ari1

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Gemini50: Johnny is the most adorable baby! I enjoy seeing him so much. He gets a lot of airtime...love it. I always think he is Chelsea's son!

In the scene between Melanie and Adam after Victor just fired her, then Adam fires her, Adam made a comment, like father like....it looked like he did not want to be like his father or at least admit to it so he stopped himself, he looked uncomfortable and ashamed.

I thought that was very revealing about Adam's character and that there is a strong part of him like Hope.

The one thing I noticed that might be a good sign for Chadam was Adam basically dumped Melanie bc she was a bad con. He said something like we could have had fun but you were out classed. He wasn't impressed with her conning abilities. Will he be impressed with Chelsea's?

He may be! Adam loves a challenge hehe.

The end of July cannot come soon enough. Dyldo and his sob story can go back to Chicago or better yet fall into a volcano! He is on screen like every day!!!

Dyldo and his sob story--you crack me up. That's how I feel, too. I hate Dylan. He's boring and his sob story will probably be boring.,I mean after all of this build up I doubt they can live up to writing something interesting for him. I mean if they were going to make him go wacko and take hostages or something ok. But he'll probably just mope around.

It seems our dark prince is going to go darker. Billy is now blaming him for his gambling and broken marriage. The writers might start dragging Adam's character through the mud so he and Chelsea will be on equal footing. She's getting a lot of hate now and Adam will soon, too.

I'm starting to think that Adam and Chelsea will both be the town pariahs when this story ends.

Chelsea is going to get more hate. Dylan is going to tell her his secret then the truth will be out and he will find out she is a liar...

That will be a fantastic sight! Stupid Dullen's secret is probably something that's not even a big deal. We'll be like "That's it?????" lol

I am sure he had already confided to Sharon with that secret. All this is more Dylan propping and Chelsea will feel sorry for him. She will go to extremes to keep the baby from Adam and to give Dylan a family. Even after the reveal he will probably get mad at Chelsea for 5mins then the fool will still want to be with her. There is no way Chelsea will ever leave him so I don't see how Chadam could ever get back together.

Chadam will happen, Dont loose faith in them. They have too much history and unresolved feelings. They are not over by long long shot.

Chadam is the end game. I think today they were setting up that Adam might be able to eventually get past Chelsea's con. He dumped Mel bc she was a bad con and he was impressed with Vic for being clever enough to figure it out. Adam is the king of cons. He and Chelsea are too much alike.

#13518   2013/07/10 07:11PM
    Gemini50

Unless things change in August, it looks like Melanie/Adam are going to be the main story.

#13519   2013/07/10 07:18PM
    Gemini50

I guess the actors have a say in what they want and the script is written accordingly, especially MM. However, if I see him in a happy relationship and married with anyone else but Chelsea, I will blow my top!

#13520   2013/07/10 07:19PM
    jamilah

Quote Gemini50: Unless things change in August, it looks like Melanie/Adam are going to be the main story.

I sure hope not she did nothing for Adam. It seems they are trying to make her like Skye but she came off really stupid.

« 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list