List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 01:12PM, Views: 1572132, Replies: 31910
    « 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 » »| page:
    #13491   2013/07/10 05:16PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    3WishGenie

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Gemini50: Johnny is the most adorable baby! I enjoy seeing him so much. He gets a lot of airtime...love it. I always think he is Chelsea's son!

In the scene between Melanie and Adam after Victor just fired her, then Adam fires her, Adam made a comment, like father like....it looked like he did not want to be like his father or at least admit to it so he stopped himself, he looked uncomfortable and ashamed.
    I thought that was very revealing about Adam's character and that there is a strong part of him like Hope.

The one thing I noticed that might be a good sign for Chadam was Adam basically dumped Melanie bc she was a bad con. He said something like we could have had fun but you were out classed. He wasn't impressed with her conning abilities. Will he be impressed with Chelsea's?

He may be! Adam loves a challenge hehe.

The end of July cannot come soon enough. Dyldo and his sob story can go back to Chicago or better yet fall into a volcano! He is on screen like every day!!!

Dyldo and his sob story--you crack me up. That's how I feel, too. I hate Dylan. He's boring and his sob story will probably be boring.,I mean after all of this build up I doubt they can live up to writing something interesting for him. I mean if they were going to make him go wacko and take hostages or something ok. But he'll probably just mope around.

It seems our dark prince is going to go darker. Billy is now blaming him for his gambling and broken marriage. The writers might start dragging Adam's character through the mud so he and Chelsea will be on equal footing. She's getting a lot of hate now and Adam will soon, too.

I'm starting to think that Adam and Chelsea will both be the town pariahs when this story ends.

Chelsea is going to get more hate. Dylan is going to tell her his secret then the truth will be out and he will find out she is a liar...

That will be a fantastic sight! Stupid Dullen's secret is probably something that's not even a big deal. We'll be like "That's it?????" lol

#13492   2013/07/10 05:17PM
    Ari1

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Gemini50: Johnny is the most adorable baby! I enjoy seeing him so much. He gets a lot of airtime...love it. I always think he is Chelsea's son!

In the scene between Melanie and Adam after Victor just fired her, then Adam fires her, Adam made a comment, like father like....it looked like he did not want to be like his father or at least admit to it so he stopped himself, he looked uncomfortable and ashamed.
    I thought that was very revealing about Adam's character and that there is a strong part of him like Hope.

The one thing I noticed that might be a good sign for Chadam was Adam basically dumped Melanie bc she was a bad con. He said something like we could have had fun but you were out classed. He wasn't impressed with her conning abilities. Will he be impressed with Chelsea's?

The end of July cannot come soon enough. Dyldo and his sob story can go back to Chicago or better yet fall into a volcano! He is on screen like every day!!!

Dyldo and his sob story--you crack me up. That's how I feel, too. I hate Dylan. He's boring and his sob story will probably be boring.,I mean after all of this build up I doubt they can live up to writing something interesting for him. I mean if they were going to make him go wacko and take hostages or something ok. But he'll probably just mope around.

It seems our dark prince is going to go darker. Billy is now blaming him for his gambling and broken marriage. The writers might start dragging Adam's character through the mud so he and Chelsea will be on equal footing. She's getting a lot of hate now and Adam will soon, too.

I'm starting to think that Adam and Chelsea will both be the town pariahs when this story ends.

Chelsea is going to get more hate. Dylan is going to tell her his secret then the truth will be out and he will find out she is a liar...

I noticed the Can preview has Dylan saying he lost his whole family. He was the only one who survived. Nice word choice calling his unit his family. Now mean Chelsea will be taking away his new family. Boo hoo! She'll probably dig her heels in bc she doesn't want to hurt him.

#13493   2013/07/10 05:22PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:

All the while Saint Nick gets off scott free for kidnapping for 18 yrs!! Unbelievable.

Adam being dragged through the mud is nothing new! I am sure he will have his head held high though it all.

Its all good--we'll have our Prince and Princess of Darkness with their perfect little angel as we head into the October "re-launch"!

#13494   2013/07/10 05:24PM
    justtwocents

Watching TVGN NOW -- MM and MCE interviews coming up!!! The blurb has MM saying "I would never want to play a vanilla character."

I wish SB felt the same.

#13495   2013/07/10 05:26PM
    justtwocents

Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:

I noticed the Can preview has Dylan saying he lost his whole family. He was the only one who survived. Nice word choice calling his unit his family. Now mean Chelsea will be taking away his new family. Boo hoo! She'll probably dig her heels in bc she doesn't want to hurt him.

Just how much deeper can Chels dig her heels in? Sigh.

#13496   2013/07/10 05:26PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:

All the while Saint Nick gets off scott free for kidnapping for 18 yrs!! Unbelievable.

Adam being dragged through the mud is nothing new! I am sure he will have his head held high though it all.

Nick has gotta be the most boring character in the whole YR history. He is worse than skunk psycho Sharon. They need to reunite and move away from GC. The are so pointless , it is not funny anymore.

I would love to see dark Adam and Chelsea. Now a days they are both softened a lot to prop this stupid dyldo.

Chadam Vs Villy...I cant wait for that, I am sure Victoria will use the baby secret to blackmail Chelsea , that is a given, there has to be a reason for her knowing that the baby is Adam's.

#13497   2013/07/10 05:32PM
    justtwocents

BTW, nothing personal, but Sharon Case acted like a silly teenager when they interviewed her in the costume room. She became downright giddy over seeing her wedding dress to Nick from many years ago.

Steve Burton is up NOW. He thought the couch given to his character was a joke. He checks message boards and tweets a lot according to him.

#13498   2013/07/10 05:33PM
    Ari1

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:

Nick has gotta be the most boring character in the whole YR history. He is worse than skunk psycho Sharon. They need to reunite and move away from GC. The are so pointless , it is not funny anymore.

I would love to see dark Adam and Chelsea. Now a days they are both softened a lot to prop this stupid dyldo.

Chadam Vs Villy...I cant wait for that, I am sure Victoria will use the baby secret to blackmail Chelsea , that is a given, there has to be a reason for her knowing that the baby is Adam's.

Villy better watch out bc Chadam may go after Johnny!

#13499   2013/07/10 05:34PM
    justtwocents

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:

Let's hope she doesn't go against Adam trying to appease Victoria. That would hurt him like nothing else.

I would love for Chelsea to tell Adam the truth if she is blackmailed. It would show Adam her TRUE priorities -- of course, right now, I'm not sure I like her priorities.

#13500   2013/07/10 05:35PM
    Ari1

Quote justtwocents: Watching TVGN NOW -- MM and MCE interviews coming up!!! The blurb has MM saying "I would never want to play a vanilla character."

I wish SB felt the same.

And Adam would never be attracted to a vanilla woman. Team Chadam!

« 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list