List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 04:02PM, Views: 1365496, Replies: 30086
    « 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 » »| page:
    #13481   2013/07/10 12:19PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Gemini50

Johnny is the most adorable baby! I enjoy seeing him so much. He gets a lot of airtime...love it. I always think he is Chelsea's son!

In the scene between Melanie and Adam after Victor just fired her, then Adam fires her, Adam made a comment, like father like....it looked like he did not want to be like his father or at least admit to it so he stopped himself, he looked uncomfortable and ashamed.
    I thought that was very revealing about Adam's character and that there is a strong part of him like Hope.

#13482   2013/07/10 12:27PM
    Ari1

Quote Gemini50: Johnny is the most adorable baby! I enjoy seeing him so much. He gets a lot of airtime...love it. I always think he is Chelsea's son!

In the scene between Melanie and Adam after Victor just fired her, then Adam fires her, Adam made a comment, like father like....it looked like he did not want to be like his father or at least admit to it so he stopped himself, he looked uncomfortable and ashamed.
    I thought that was very revealing about Adam's character and that there is a strong part of him like Hope.

The one thing I noticed that might be a good sign for Chadam was Adam basically dumped Melanie bc she was a bad con. He said something like we could have had fun but you were out classed. He wasn't impressed with her conning abilities. Will he be impressed with Chelsea's?

#13483   2013/07/10 02:14PM
    3WishGenie

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Gemini50: Johnny is the most adorable baby! I enjoy seeing him so much. He gets a lot of airtime...love it. I always think he is Chelsea's son!

The one thing I noticed that might be a good sign for Chadam was Adam basically dumped Melanie bc she was a bad con. He said something like we could have had fun but you were out classed. He wasn't impressed with her conning abilities. Will he be impressed with Chelsea's?

He may be! Adam loves a challenge hehe.

The end of July cannot come soon enough. Dyldo and his sob story can go back to Chicago or better yet fall into a volcano! He is on screen like every day!!!

#13484   2013/07/10 02:44PM
    Ari1

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:

The end of July cannot come soon enough. Dyldo and his sob story can go back to Chicago or better yet fall into a volcano! He is on screen like every day!!!

Dyldo and his sob story--you crack me up. That's how I feel, too. I hate Dylan. He's boring and his sob story will probably be boring.,I mean after all of this build up I doubt they can live up to writing something interesting for him. I mean if they were going to make him go wacko and take hostages or something ok. But he'll probably just mope around.

It seems our dark prince is going to go darker. Billy is now blaming him for his gambling and broken marriage. The writers might start dragging Adam's character through the mud so he and Chelsea will be on equal footing. She's getting a lot of hate now and Adam will soon, too.

#13485   2013/07/10 03:37PM
    Ari1

Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:

Dyldo and his sob story--you crack me up. That's how I feel, too. I hate Dylan. He's boring and his sob story will probably be boring.,I mean after all of this build up I doubt they can live up to writing something interesting for him. I mean if they were going to make him go wacko and take hostages or something ok. But he'll probably just mope around.

It seems our dark prince is going to go darker. Billy is now blaming him for his gambling and broken marriage. The writers might start dragging Adam's character through the mud so he and Chelsea will be on equal footing. She's getting a lot of hate now and Adam will soon, too.

I'm starting to think that Adam and Chelsea will both be the town pariahs when this story ends.

#13486   2013/07/10 03:57PM
    jamilah

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:

I'm starting to think that Adam and Chelsea will both be the town pariahs when this story ends.

Chelsea is going to get more hate. Dylan is going to tell her his secret then the truth will be out and he will find out she is a liar...

#13487   2013/07/10 04:43PM
    Ari1

Melanie might sue Adam for sexual harassment and then he might have to step down from NE. Maybe that's what she and Billy will be up to next week.

#13488   2013/07/10 05:02PM
    lilie

Good Evening All

I've come here in peace. With all due respect, kindly suggest to Jonathan 1993 not to disturb our peaceful and friendly environment in the Shadam's thread. Thank you I really appreciate it all.

#13489   2013/07/10 05:06PM
    TwoOfEach

NM

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 05:08PM
    #13490   2013/07/10 05:11PM
    3WishGenie

Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1:

All the while Saint Nick gets off scott free for kidnapping for 18 yrs!! Unbelievable.

Adam being dragged through the mud is nothing new! I am sure he will have his head held high though it all.

« 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list