List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 05:54PM, Views: 1544624, Replies: 31726
    « 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 » »| page:
    #13471   2013/07/10 10:56AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    TwoOfEach

Quote gardengal:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Soapfan326: NE Spoilers for the week of July 22nd

Melanie and Billy unite against Adam

Phyllis and Sharon face off

Victoria confronts Chloe and Chelsea

Cane and Lily enjoy an evening of romance

Abby's insight troubles Lily

credit: jcren
    Edited by Daytime, 18 minutes ago.

Melanie and Billy that is a surprising turn of events, I didn't expect that at all. Does Billy really want Adam as an enemy? Bad idea!!!

Wonder if Melanie has some insight to the sudden appearance of the gamblers. I could see her using misinformation to get Billy as an ally.

Wonder what causes Victoria to confront Chloe and Chelsea together? Victoria still has one over Adam in the secret dept.

Side note: Isn't Johnny just adorable? Hope they get an equally cute Chadam baby.

Today is a Johnny day? Darn that means I have to watch

#13472   2013/07/10 11:00AM
    TwoOfEach

Villy fans think that Melanie is still on Victor's payroll. It's an interesting thought b/c neither Billy nor Melanie seem bright enough to go up against Adam alone.

#13473   2013/07/10 11:11AM
    Ari1

Another spoilers says Avery confides in Dylan and he tells her to give Nick another chance. Avery starts wondering if she chose the right man.

Yes Avery! Dylan is the right man for you. Go for it!

#13474   2013/07/10 11:17AM
    TwoOfEach

SID- Jeffrey confront's Chelsea about the paternity of the baby. He pushes really hard and she offers $ to keep him quiet.

Chels you better get out now, 'cause you just admitted that Adam's the daddy and Jeff will sell your secret to the highest bidder. Finally things are moving!!! Jeff is one bad dad and I'm thrilled.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 11:20AM
    #13475   2013/07/10 11:21AM
    Ari1

Quote TwoOfEach: SID- Jeffrey confront's Chelsea about the paternity of the baby. He pushes really hard and she offers $ to keep him quiet.

Chels you better get out now, 'cause you just admitted that Adam's the daddy and Jeff will sell your secret to the highest bidder. Finally things are moving!!!

It seems like Chelsea is digging in about the baby lie. This is not good. No spoilers about Chadam. I'm not liking this.

#13476   2013/07/10 11:24AM
    gardengal

Quote Ari1:
    Quote TwoOfEach: SID- Jeffrey confront's Chelsea about the paternity of the baby. He pushes really hard and she offers $ to keep him quiet.

Chels you better get out now, 'cause you just admitted that Adam's the daddy and Jeff will sell your secret to the highest bidder. Finally things are moving!!!

It seems like Chelsea is digging in about the baby lie. This is not good. No spoilers about Chadam. I'm not liking this.

Jeffrey is likely to take her implicit admittance about the baby, and go sell it to either Victor or Adam. Hopefully it will be Adam. Even if Jeffrey does it for cash, he's doing right by the baby. Makes me Team Jeffrey, especially since Team Anita was a flop. Now lets hope Chelsea doesn't leverage the fashion biz to pay off daddy.

#13477   2013/07/10 11:26AM
    gardengal

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote jamilah:

Melanie and Billy that is a surprising turn of events, I didn't expect that at all. Does Billy really want Adam as an enemy? Bad idea!!!

Wonder if Melanie has some insight to the sudden appearance of the gamblers. I could see her using misinformation to get Billy as an ally.

Wonder what causes Victoria to confront Chloe and Chelsea together? Victoria still has one over Adam in the secret dept.

Side note: Isn't Johnny just adorable? Hope they get an equally cute Chadam baby.

Nikki had him on her lap. Victor asks her where Victoria is, and Johnny stretches out his arms in "dunno" movement.

#13478   2013/07/10 11:53AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote gardengal:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote jamilah:

Nikki had him on her lap. Victor asks her where Victoria is, and Johnny stretches out his arms in "dunno" movement.

Johnny is the most adorable soap baby ever. Love him. Love him. I do like Villy but if they ever split I want Chelsea to somehow get her son back.

#13479   2013/07/10 11:55AM
    TwoOfEach

About the Billy/Adam & Vicki/Chelsea spoilers. Just shows that Chadam are edging closer to their big falls. Hopefully, they'll find each other again at the bottom of the cliff.

#13480   2013/07/10 11:59AM
    chancegirl

It's nearly been a month since MCE was live tweeting the week before the Emmys that she had been filming lots with MM so we know for a fact we have LOTS of Chadam scenes coming up in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait.

« 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list