List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 11:48AM, Views: 1601085, Replies: 32080
    « 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 » »| page:
    #13461   2013/07/10 06:41AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    jamilah

Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote elizadolittle: Wow Adam was soooo cold in today's Cnd ep. He was definitely channelling Victor. Even though Melanie played with fire and got burned, I felt kinda sorry for her. Despite loving Chadam and wanting them back together I wasn't minding Melanie as a temporary distraction. Adam was so cold. I actually LOL'd it he was so cold that it was kinda shocking and funny

cdhg

I agree Melanie could cause a problem for Adam. Hell hath no fury....

Adam had to be cold to her to cut all ties. He is still obsessed with Victors love so he will not let Melanie stand in the way of that. Its surprising that he told Chelsea a few weeks ago that he was moving on with his life because it was better than waiting for her to come back to him. Does that mean if Chelsea came back he wouldn't care what daddy had to say about it. The writing is all over the place because he told Jacky he didn't want to risk losing his fathers love to have Chelsea.. Not making much sense at all.

After all this Dylan mess is sorted out, will the next Chadam angst be Victor? Or will they make it that Chelsea's decision to lie was to protect the child from Victor and his wrath towards her?

Well Victor is once again working on Villys demise so keeping Chadam apart will be a joy for him. We all knew this love fest with him and Adam wouldn't last. Based on the preview for Can show today Dullen is saying he doesn't really know Chelsea...hmmm but he ask her to marry him and move in not knowing anything about her. Can he get any dumber?

Lol. We've been saying this whole time how Chelsea and Dylan know nothing about each other. How can they be in love? Really Dylan? You don't know Chelsea that well. Duh! You're about to find out real soon. Please don't marry her. At least get a clue before that.

Stitch is telling him the only way to get to know Chelsea is to show her the real Dylan. I love Stitch he is so cute and smart.

#13462   2013/07/10 06:50AM
    Ari1

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote elizadolittle: Wow Adam was soooo cold in today's Cnd ep. He was definitely channelling Victor. Even though Melanie played with fire and got burned, I felt kinda sorry for her. Despite loving Chadam and wanting them back together I wasn't minding Melanie as a temporary distraction. Adam was so cold. I actually LOL'd it he was so cold that it was kinda shocking and funny

cdhg

Adam had to be cold to her to cut all ties. He is still obsessed with Victors love so he will not let Melanie stand in the way of that. Its surprising that he told Chelsea a few weeks ago that he was moving on with his life because it was better than waiting for her to come back to him. Does that mean if Chelsea came back he wouldn't care what daddy had to say about it. The writing is all over the place because he told Jacky he didn't want to risk losing his fathers love to have Chelsea.. Not making much sense at all.

After all this Dylan mess is sorted out, will the next Chadam angst be Victor? Or will they make it that Chelsea's decision to lie was to protect the child from Victor and his wrath towards her?

Well Victor is once again working on Villys demise so keeping Chadam apart will be a joy for him. We all knew this love fest with him and Adam wouldn't last. Based on the preview for Can show today Dullen is saying he doesn't really know Chelsea...hmmm but he ask her to marry him and move in not knowing anything about her. Can he get any dumber?

Lol. We've been saying this whole time how Chelsea and Dylan know nothing about each other. How can they be in love? Really Dylan? You don't know Chelsea that well. Duh! You're about to find out real soon. Please don't marry her. At least get a clue before that.

Stitch is telling him the only way to get to know Chelsea is to show her the real Dylan. I love Stitch he is so cute and smart.

Stitch is supposed to have scenes with Adam. I can't wait for that. At least Stitch seems to be smart. Let's trade him for Dullen!

#13463   2013/07/10 06:55AM
    gardengal

Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote jamilah:

cdhg

Stitch is supposed to have scenes with Adam. I can't wait for that. At least Stitch seems to be smart. Let's trade him for Dullen!

#13464   2013/07/10 08:17AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976: I enjoyed the U.S. show today. I liked how they revealed Summer's paternity and aligned it with Chelsea and Dylan's scenes.

It seems to be leading to Chelsea telling the truth to Dylan and Adam. She's going to see how devastated Summer is after finding out the truth. Summer said to Nick that he obviously didn't love her enough that he lied to her all those years and that is going to hit home to Chelsea. She won't be able to lie to her own child even if she thinks it's what is best.

Good points. I like how they aligned things regarding Chelsea and the Summer paternity scenes. With Summer causing the wreck that led to the miscarriage, her and Nick may be involved in the Chadam/Chylan baby storyline. If things get ugly, Nick may risk his life for Summer, should she be in the wrong place at the wrong time regarding this storyline if Dylan is out of control. Nick did say today that he would die for Summer and has made reference to not looking for water if Adam was on fire.

Chelsea learning about Summer's issues, especially if they have scenes together, could be a big help.

If you ever saw the movie Sweet Home Alabama. The triangle for Dylan/Chelsea/Adam, they seem to have taken the premise from that movie and applied it to this story. There are parts that are different but it's practically similar. The leading lady was hiding a secret from her fiance just like Chelsea, both fashion designer, everyone thinks her fiance is perfect, her parents like her ex-husband better, and so on....

In the end she told the truth and admitted she still had feelings for her ex-husband. The best line from the leading lady when she said to her fiance, "She gave her heart a long time ago and she never got it back."

So true. Dylan fades into the wallpaper when Adam-Chelsea-Dylan share scenes. When Chelsea tripped, she never took her eyes off Adam until she saw the blanket. Then she stared at the floor embarrassed until they left. Chelsea did not make eye contact at all with Dylan. We need more of those scenes that make clear Chelsea's heart still belongs with Adam. The actor's are subtly showing it, but it would be good to have an "a-ha" moment soon.

#13465   2013/07/10 08:40AM
    Spike1976

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976: I enjoyed the U.S. show today. I liked how they revealed Summer's paternity and aligned it with Chelsea and Dylan's scenes.

It seems to be leading to Chelsea telling the truth to Dylan and Adam. She's going to see how devastated Summer is after finding out the truth. Summer said to Nick that he obviously didn't love her enough that he lied to her all those years and that is going to hit home to Chelsea. She won't be able to lie to her own child even if she thinks it's what is best.

Good points. I like how they aligned things regarding Chelsea and the Summer paternity scenes. With Summer causing the wreck that led to the miscarriage, her and Nick may be involved in the Chadam/Chylan baby storyline. If things get ugly, Nick may risk his life for Summer, should she be in the wrong place at the wrong time regarding this storyline if Dylan is out of control. Nick did say today that he would die for Summer and has made reference to not looking for water if Adam was on fire.

Chelsea learning about Summer's issues, especially if they have scenes together, could be a big help.

If you ever saw the movie Sweet Home Alabama. The triangle for Dylan/Chelsea/Adam, they seem to have taken the premise from that movie and applied it to this story. There are parts that are different but it's practically similar. The leading lady was hiding a secret from her fiance just like Chelsea, both fashion designer, everyone thinks her fiance is perfect, her parents like her ex-husband better, and so on....

In the end she told the truth and admitted she still had feelings for her ex-husband. The best line from the leading lady when she said to her fiance, "She gave her heart a long time ago and she never got it back."

So true. Dylan fades into the wallpaper when Adam-Chelsea-Dylan share scenes. When Chelsea tripped, she never took her eyes off Adam until she saw the blanket. Then she stared at the floor embarrassed until they left. Chelsea did not make eye contact at all with Dylan. We need more of those scenes that make clear Chelsea's heart still belongs with Adam. The actor's are subtly showing it, but it would be good to have an "a-ha" moment soon.

I think Chelsea cares and love Dylan because he is offering her something that Adam didn't do but loving deeply, I think that her heart still belongs to Adam.

I think Adam and Chelsea will start to soften up with each other and those feelings from Chelsea will resurface.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 08:44AM
    #13466   2013/07/10 09:56AM
    Soapfan326

NE Spoilers for the week of July 22nd

Melanie and Billy unite against Adam

Phyllis and Sharon face off

Victoria confronts Chloe and Chelsea

Cane and Lily enjoy an evening of romance

Abby's insight troubles Lily

credit: jcren
    Edited by Daytime, 18 minutes ago.

#13467   2013/07/10 10:07AM
    chancegirl

Quote Soapfan326: NE Spoilers for the week of July 22nd

It sounds like Villy is going after Chadam, however separately. Anxious to see how this all plays out.

#13468   2013/07/10 10:19AM
    jamilah

Melanie and Billy that is a surprising turn of events, I didn't expect that at all. Does Billy really want Adam as an enemy? Bad idea!!!

#13469   2013/07/10 10:27AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote chancegirl:

It sounds like Villy is going after Chadam, however separately. Anxious to see how this all plays out.

Should be a good week. Villy v Chadam--can't wait. Two epic love couples face off (even if it is separately and for their own crappy reasons). Villy and Chadam should have always been and should stay rivals. The two Victor Jrs + Billy's messy history with Chelsea= Years of soap gold.

Looks like the Branco spoiler is correct.

#13470   2013/07/10 10:47AM
    gardengal

Quote jamilah:

Melanie and Billy that is a surprising turn of events, I didn't expect that at all. Does Billy really want Adam as an enemy? Bad idea!!!

Wonder if Melanie has some insight to the sudden appearance of the gamblers. I could see her using misinformation to get Billy as an ally.

Wonder what causes Victoria to confront Chloe and Chelsea together? Victoria still has one over Adam in the secret dept.

Side note: Isn't Johnny just adorable? Hope they get an equally cute Chadam baby.

« 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list