List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 03:50PM, Views: 1574413, Replies: 31924
    « 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 » »| page:
    #13451   2013/07/10 05:44AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    jamilah

Quote Ari1: I do hope the writers don't drop the ball and just focus on Dylan's PTSD story. I want to see these story connect. I want to see scenes with Jack and Adam. It would be great to see Adam help Jack through his addiction issues. I mean he did it before when he was on pain killers. Both men would bond over hating Nick. They also have so much in common with Chadam being in the same situation that Phack was all those years ago. Those could be more Emmy worthy scenes. I also want to see Chelsea talk to Summer. If they keep Adam and Chelsea and Dylan in isolation, I will be beyond mad.

Thats the problem with this S/L Dylan and Chelsea is isolated and no one cares about them. Since the last show there have been so many comments on all the MB that its time to end this story because its dragged out to the point where its stupid. I can't watch Chelsea anymore unless she is with her parents or Adam. Chadam baby story have been tossed aside to deal with Dullen PTSD issues. I just can't believe they would have Chelsea stuck with Dullen to help him with his issues but is keeping her away from Adam who has daddy issues. What kind of stupid writing is this. Don't mean to bash anyone but its become so frustrating to watch.

#13452   2013/07/10 05:47AM
    jamilah

Quote Chuckyducky: I've been wanting to write this for a long, long time but I didn't want to offend anyone, so here goes:

Anytime I hear/read certain fans describe Shadam with the term "passion", my first real thought is....

"If you think that's passion, you ain't gettin' LAID!"

Seriously, it's like watching two dudes dry-hump each other, and in an off-beat, kind of hit-and-miss kind of way. How the hell did "passion" tie into that? I mean a couple of days ago, they had this thread called "The Steamiest Sex-Scenes" or whatever and you guys have no idea how close I came to insulting an entire fanbase but I digress. I had to get that off my chest, anyway!

Chadam is love baby! YEAH!

LMAO great post. Shadam is dead for now and I hope it stays that way.

#13453   2013/07/10 05:48AM
    gardengal

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote cdhg:
    Spot on. We do not receive much, if any, perspective on Chelsea's feelings. She goes from one day trying to find out if a fortune teller is being truthful regarding Adam and him loving her, to falling in love with Dylan and being very happy. I will say there was a little build up to Dylan, but not much. I would say the same thing regarding Dylan's feelings. We do not have much perspective on his either.

Still, I want Chelsea's perspective. Maybe this comes out when she comes to her senses, maybe in conversations later on in some heart to heart moments with Adam after the baby is born.

I'd like that! I also wouldn't mind watching her accidentally reveal her "true" feelings about Adam to Avery and admitting to her that part of her heartache didn't just stem from Adam choosing NE over her but also from him choosing to rescue Sharon rather than grieve the loss of their baby with her. You know!

A little honesty on her part, would go along way. I'm tired of the subterfuge!

Chelsea's POV has to be part of the reveal. Chelsea the character has been ruthlessly been used for propping Dylan. The character is teetering on the use to loose edge. I don't think that was their intent on this story, but I think they don't grasp the hatred of all things not Sharon. Its Sharon fans leading the Chelsea hate chorus, and its expanding to other fanbases dues to the redundant conversations and blatant propping. By all accounts the lie ends soon. Its not soon enough to me. Its past time to repair Chelsea, and it better be with a reasonable explanation.

#13454   2013/07/10 05:58AM
    jamilah

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:

This Chelsea is so different from the real one but her lies have taken a complete toll on my girl. I still love her but hate it when she calls her relationship with Dullyn the best relationship .SHUT UP GIRL, Your best and bestest relationship will always be Adam

I hope Steve Burton goes back to GH or leave the show. He brings no excitement or drama for YR except angst for Chadam. They have wasted his talent .

I'm still waiting for SBu to prove he has talent. Rather than have his character developed through several points of view (that are NOT his own), I'd like to see the writers take a risk and use SBu's "talents" to show a layered, deeply flawed and troubled man.

Rather than build him as a heroic figure, I want to see cracks in his armor. Give me a man who's past could literally eat someone alive. Give me a character who'd hurt the one's he says he loves, while giving every ounce of his tender and considerate attention to a long-lost love (Avery).

Give me a character and a story that makes me want to know more about him, and then maybe I'd give SBu and the writers some credit for their "talents."

And I do not, for one blue-fairy second, think Chelsea is happy with Dylan. How can she be happy with a man she has to lie to everyday? Dylan is not Adam. He won't accept her for her. He won't love her unconditionally, flaws and all. He'll only take the part of her that fits into his worldview and those parts do not allow for any mishaps.

Quote cdhg:
    Excellent.

We got a little of Chelsea's point of view in the early months and shortly after revealing the baby lie. I remember her talking to her self at her fashion business. However, her bad dreams and thoughts have been so long ago that things are not fresh on viewers minds.

Now, we get a few moments in awkward conversations with Chloe.

And that's the scary part about this whole thing. The writers are beginning to put her in the back shelf. Her identity, her foibles, her insecurities, her fears, her ambivalence and her love for a man whom she thought, didn't love her as much she loved him....are all being pushed to the side to enhance another character. I truly loathe that. It's shotty writing and people I've spoken to (who've admitted to watching soaps, that is, lol) all say that they FF through their scenes.

I just wish the writers would get a clue.

Spot on. We do not receive much, if any, perspective on Chelsea's feelings. She goes from one day trying to find out if a fortune teller is being truthful regarding Adam and him loving her, to falling in love with Dylan and being very happy. I will say there was a little build up to Dylan, but not much. I would say the same thing regarding Dylan's feelings. We do not have much perspective on his either.

Still, I want Chelsea's perspective. Maybe this comes out when she comes to her senses, maybe in conversations later on in some heart to heart moments with Adam after the baby is born.

Chelsea is pretending to be someone who she is not. Acting as if money is not important as long as she and Dylan love the child is being delusional. She didn't seem to have a problem spending Adams money and she sure looked like she enjoyed living in the mansion. Now all of a sudden she is calling it a museum. She seemed to have forgotten that the baby that is keeping her relationship with Dylan was conceived in that museum. I don't like how they have her dissing the life that Adam gave her for this dump that Dullen have her living in. He would never ask Avery to move into a place like that. I don't want them to fix up the poor house its no place for a child and I don't want Chelsea living there. When the truth is out Adam would never allow his child to be raised there.

#13455   2013/07/10 06:12AM
    Ari1

Quote jamilah:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:

This Chelsea is so different from the real one but her lies have taken a complete toll on my girl. I still love her but hate it when she calls her relationship with Dullyn the best relationship .SHUT UP GIRL, Your best and bestest relationship will always be Adam

I hope Steve Burton goes back to GH or leave the show. He brings no excitement or drama for YR except angst for Chadam. They have wasted his talent .

I'm still waiting for SBu to prove he has talent. Rather than have his character developed through several points of view (that are NOT his own), I'd like to see the writers take a risk and use SBu's "talents" to show a layered, deeply flawed and troubled man.

Rather than build him as a heroic figure, I want to see cracks in his armor. Give me a man who's past could literally eat someone alive. Give me a character who'd hurt the one's he says he loves, while giving every ounce of his tender and considerate attention to a long-lost love (Avery).

Give me a character and a story that makes me want to know more about him, and then maybe I'd give SBu and the writers some credit for their "talents."

And I do not, for one blue-fairy second, think Chelsea is happy with Dylan. How can she be happy with a man she has to lie to everyday? Dylan is not Adam. He won't accept her for her. He won't love her unconditionally, flaws and all. He'll only take the part of her that fits into his worldview and those parts do not allow for any mishaps.

Quote cdhg:
    Excellent.

We got a little of Chelsea's point of view in the early months and shortly after revealing the baby lie. I remember her talking to her self at her fashion business. However, her bad dreams and thoughts have been so long ago that things are not fresh on viewers minds.

Now, we get a few moments in awkward conversations with Chloe.

And that's the scary part about this whole thing. The writers are beginning to put her in the back shelf. Her identity, her foibles, her insecurities, her fears, her ambivalence and her love for a man whom she thought, didn't love her as much she loved him....are all being pushed to the side to enhance another character. I truly loathe that. It's shotty writing and people I've spoken to (who've admitted to watching soaps, that is, lol) all say that they FF through their scenes.

I just wish the writers would get a clue.

Chelsea is pretending to be someone who she is not. Acting as if money is not important as long as she and Dylan love the child is being delusional. She didn't seem to have a problem spending Adams money and she sure looked like she enjoyed living in the mansion. Now all of a sudden she is calling it a museum. She seemed to have forgotten that the baby that is keeping her relationship with Dylan was conceived in that museum. I don't like how they have her dissing the life that Adam gave her for this dump that Dullen have her living in. He would never ask Avery to move into a place like that. I don't want them to fix up the poor house its no place for a child and I don't want Chelsea living there. When the truth is out Adam would never allow his child to be raised there.

I hate this whole Dylan is honest and poor; Adam is evil and rich. It makes me wonder if Adam is going to lose all of his money. Dylan could afford to buy crimson lights; he can afford to buy a nicer place that has a kitchen and a bathroom. If they're trying to tell us that this is not a con from Chelsea bc there is no money involved, I'm not buying it. I hate Dullen. I wish he'd just go away.

#13456   2013/07/10 06:13AM
    jamilah

Quote elizadolittle: Wow Adam was soooo cold in today's Cnd ep. He was definitely channelling Victor. Even though Melanie played with fire and got burned, I felt kinda sorry for her. Despite loving Chadam and wanting them back together I wasn't minding Melanie as a temporary distraction. Adam was so cold. I actually LOL'd it he was so cold that it was kinda shocking and funny

cdhg

I agree Melanie could cause a problem for Adam. Hell hath no fury....

Adam had to be cold to her to cut all ties. He is still obsessed with Victors love so he will not let Melanie stand in the way of that. Its surprising that he told Chelsea a few weeks ago that he was moving on with his life because it was better than waiting for her to come back to him. Does that mean if Chelsea came back he wouldn't care what daddy had to say about it. The writing is all over the place because he told Jack he didn't want to risk losing his fathers love to have Chelsea.. Not making much sense at all.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 06:18AM
    #13457   2013/07/10 06:18AM
    gardengal

Quote jamilah:
    Quote elizadolittle: Wow Adam was soooo cold in today's Cnd ep. He was definitely channelling Victor. Even though Melanie played with fire and got burned, I felt kinda sorry for her. Despite loving Chadam and wanting them back together I wasn't minding Melanie as a temporary distraction. Adam was so cold. I actually LOL'd it he was so cold that it was kinda shocking and funny

cdhg

Adam had to be cold to her to cut all ties. He is still obsessed with Victors love so he will not let Melanie stand in the way of that. Its surprising that he told Chelsea a few weeks ago that he was moving on with his life because it was better than waiting for her to come back to him. Does that mean if Chelsea came back he wouldn't care what daddy had to say about it. The writing is all over the place because he told Jacky he didn't want to risk losing his fathers love to have Chelsea.. Not making much sense at all.

After all this Dylan mess is sorted out, will the next Chadam angst be Victor? Or will they make it that Chelsea's decision to lie was to protect the child from Victor and his wrath towards her?

#13458   2013/07/10 06:31AM
    jamilah

Quote gardengal:
    Quote jamilah:

cdhg

Adam had to be cold to her to cut all ties. He is still obsessed with Victors love so he will not let Melanie stand in the way of that. Its surprising that he told Chelsea a few weeks ago that he was moving on with his life because it was better than waiting for her to come back to him. Does that mean if Chelsea came back he wouldn't care what daddy had to say about it. The writing is all over the place because he told Jacky he didn't want to risk losing his fathers love to have Chelsea.. Not making much sense at all.

After all this Dylan mess is sorted out, will the next Chadam angst be Victor? Or will they make it that Chelsea's decision to lie was to protect the child from Victor and his wrath towards her?

Well Victor is once again working on Villys demise so keeping Chadam apart will be a joy for him. We all knew this love fest with him and Adam wouldn't last. Based on the preview for Can show today Dullen is saying he doesn't really know Chelsea...hmmm but he ask her to marry him and move in not knowing anything about her. Can he get any dumber?

#13459   2013/07/10 06:38AM
    Ari1

Quote jamilah:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote jamilah:

cdhg

Well Victor is once again working on Villys demise so keeping Chadam apart will be a joy for him. We all knew this love fest with him and Adam wouldn't last. Based on the preview for Can show today Dullen is saying he doesn't really know Chelsea...hmmm but he ask her to marry him and move in not knowing anything about her. Can he get any dumber?

Lol. We've been saying this whole time how Chelsea and Dylan know nothing about each other. How can they be in love? Really Dylan? You don't know Chelsea that well. Duh! You're about to find out real soon. Please don't marry her. At least get a clue before that.

#13460   2013/07/10 06:39AM
    Spike1976

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976: I enjoyed the U.S. show today. I liked how they revealed Summer's paternity and aligned it with Chelsea and Dylan's scenes.

It seems to be leading to Chelsea telling the truth to Dylan and Adam. She's going to see how devastated Summer is after finding out the truth. Summer said to Nick that he obviously didn't love her enough that he lied to her all those years and that is going to hit home to Chelsea. She won't be able to lie to her own child even if she thinks it's what is best.

Good points. I like how they aligned things regarding Chelsea and the Summer paternity scenes. With Summer causing the wreck that led to the miscarriage, her and Nick may be involved in the Chadam/Chylan baby storyline. If things get ugly, Nick may risk his life for Summer, should she be in the wrong place at the wrong time regarding this storyline if Dylan is out of control. Nick did say today that he would die for Summer and has made reference to not looking for water if Adam was on fire.

Chelsea learning about Summer's issues, especially if they have scenes together, could be a big help.

If you ever saw the movie Sweet Home Alabama. The triangle for Dylan/Chelsea/Adam, they seem to have taken the premise from that movie and applied it to this story. There are parts that are different but it's practically similar. The leading lady was hiding a secret from her fiance just like Chelsea, both fashion designer, everyone thinks her fiance is perfect, her parents like her ex-husband better, and so on....

In the end she told the truth and admitted she still had feelings for her ex-husband. The best line from the leading lady when she said to her fiance, "She gave her heart a long time ago and she never got it back."

« 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list