List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 11:46PM, Views: 1535231, Replies: 31610
    « 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 » »| page:
    #13431   2013/07/09 09:13PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Ari1

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ari1: Overall I thought this episode pointed to the truth coming out sooner rather than later.
    1. Jack says, " what kind if person lies about who's the father." Then the scene cuts to Chelsea.
    2. Jeff kept emphasizing how no one really knows who Dylan is. He had the funniest lines ever. "I don't know you from Adam err not that Adam, the biblical one" and "you're just the guy who's good with a nail gun." I loved that. Jeff and Anita were totally making fun of Dylan.
    3. Chelsea completely overreacted to Jeff's joke. It reminded me of how she overreacted to Adam when she ended up in the hospital. Anita said that Dylan was the husband/father that Chelsea deserved. That must mean he's going to turn into a real bad dude.
    4. The scene ended with Dylan starting to finally question Chelsea. He wanted to know what was going on btw Chelsea and her mom. Chelsea looked very nervous.

I think Chelsea will soon realize that her dream is about to turn into a Nightmare.

Oh that was cringe-worthy foreshadowing. It boggles the mind that poor Chelsea will be getting this karma for a storyline that was used to prop Dylan. Guess its my illogical logic wanting Dylan to pay a bit.

I agree. I do think that Chelsea needs to pay for lying, but I doubt it will go too far. Dylan can't get too tarnished and Adam doesn't deserve for anything bad to happen to his kid. Dylan's punishment is coming soon as well; he will be getting stuck with nutso Sharon next.

Hilarious! That's enough punishment for anyone!

IMO the only reason Dylan deserves punishment is for being boring and too stupid to count -- but unfortunately, most of this falls in our favorite gal's lap (thanks a lot writers!) I hope the baby won't pay for her decisions.

Of course Adam has his share in this too but I think he's paid through finding his baby blanket tossed in a "to go" box and other things.

Bottom line, I think the writing is going to have this fall in Chelsea's lap.

Hmmm....interesting!

Whelp, it looks like JFP and JG are trying not to paint her as a devious woman but they're also trying to keep her deception front and center.

To do this, they have to legitimize her feelings for a man she's deceived while painting her as cold and unfeeling towards an ex whose actions (during their marriage) encouraged her deception. If by "this"...will..."fall in Chelsea's lap" you mean, she will be viewed negatively by the men she's deceived, then yes, she will be blamed for causing unecessary heartache.

She should be blamed! But the trouble with JFP and JG is that they are afraid to villify her and thus, are skipping all the parts of the story that would make her much more idenfiable to fans. In a rush to paint Dylan as a heroic yet good man, they've used Chelsea's dialogue to develop his character through her point of view, rather than use the story itself to build a 3 dimensional character.

I think they've wasted too much time on that type of storytelling and based fans' unanimous reaction, I feel it was the wrong approach.

Chelsea's dialogue should have, instead, been used to highlight her demons...and the mistakes and past hurts that haunted her 'till this day. That would've helped audience easily identify with what's going on with her and why she does the things she does.

Instead, JFP and JG went with a different and less affective approach; which is sad because this girl had/has potential. Oh well!

This Chelsea is so different from the real one but her lies have taken a complete toll on my girl. I still love her but hate it when she calls her relationship with Dullyn the best relationship .SHUT UP GIRL, Your best and bestest relationship will always be Adam

I hope Steve Burton goes back to GH or leave the show. He brings no excitement or drama for YR except angst for Chadam. They have wasted his talent .

I think they will try and redeem Chelsea by showing how she wants to help Dylan. I wish they wouldn't go there bc I just want her away from him. Their scenes today were kind of awkward. They don't have the easy chemistry that Adam and Chelsea have. Jeff and Anita pointed out over and over that they don't really know much about Dylan. I think that was telling. He's probably going to have some dark past that only someone who has a history with him can forgive. I mean if Chelsea found out he murdered civilians or something why would she want to help him with that. She just thought he was a nice guy who would take care of her and her baby. Avery knows him and would be better suited to help him. Dylan's hiding something big from her, too. I hope we start seeing progress with story by the end of the week. Writers cut your loses with Chylan and give us Chadam!

#13432   2013/07/09 09:15PM
    cdhg

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote gardengal: Huh? Melanie isn't leaving? Just saw on the day ahead. She gets dumped by the Victors, and goes to OTB to whine. Why not just slither out into the night? So does that mean she will be trouble for Adam, or is she moving on to Billy? Oh I am getting angst out with this show. Is anyone on the show happy right now?

Melanie sounded very bitter when she was talking to Billy. I don't think she is going to go away quietly. Bad boy Adam dumped her and she is mad. I think she will cause him trouble..I hope she stays away from Chelsea..I think there might be a reason that she met Chelsea and is aware she is Adams EX..

I figure she will cause some problems.

What if Melanie kidnaps Chels and the baby . It might since there has to be a point to her being introduced to Chelsea and knowing she is adam's ex wife .She will take revenge on Adam and his daddy and what is the best way to get it is through trying to hurt Chelsea .But I might be wrong. She sounded so desperate today begging Adam to continue their sex thingy . OMF...I laughed out loud when she said relationship, she is so delusional, she can pass as a brunette and young version of Shareanewman. LOL

But her last scene with Billy makes me thing she will cause problems for Villy .

I agree. She said to Billy. We made love LOL LOL LOL LOL
    he blackmailed me and then he fired me!!!! If this is meant to get CHADAM together I am all for it with good results of course.

Chadam is definitely the endgame here but they are creating too much angst for One True Love couples .

We are long overdue for some serious and intense Chadam scenes with only them and their baby. Maybe a scene where the baby kicks and Adam rubs her belly. I can only dream right. These writers needs to speed up this whole baby storyline and reunite Chadam cause we Chadaminans have been waiting since January.

But I have a feeling that the reunion might not happen soon. They might reunite them for November sweeps and then to create angst again they will break them again . But I just hope we get a reunited Chadam for at least six months until another drama or angst comes between them.

I will take six months over nothing and realize that couples will split up, but I am hoping for longer with the baby in the picture. I would not mind seeing some splits and issues, but like Villy, working it out and either staying together or reuniting quickly.

I am thinking the reunite happens a little sooner perhaps around the time of miscarriage anniversary in October. The build up to this could already be in place leading up to then.

It will be interesting to see what role that Melanie possibly has in the storyline.

#13433   2013/07/09 09:21PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote ChadamEpicLove:

This Chelsea is so different from the real one but her lies have taken a complete toll on my girl. I still love her but hate it when she calls her relationship with Dullyn the best relationship .SHUT UP GIRL, Your best and bestest relationship will always be Adam

I hope Steve Burton goes back to GH or leave the show. He brings no excitement or drama for YR except angst for Chadam. They have wasted his talent .

I'm still waiting for SBu to prove he has talent. Rather than have his character developed through several points of view (that are NOT his own), I'd like to see the writers take a risk and use SBu's "talents" to show a layered, deeply flawed and troubled man.

Rather than build him as a heroic figure, I want to see cracks in his armor. Give me a man who's past could literally eat someone alive. Give me a character who'd hurt the one's he says he loves, while giving every ounce of his tender and considerate attention to a long-lost love (Avery).

Give me a character and a story that makes me want to know more about him, and then maybe I'd give SBu and the writers some credit for their "talents."

And I do not, for one blue-fairy second, think Chelsea is happy with Dylan. How can she be happy with a man she has to lie to everyday? Dylan is not Adam. He won't accept her for her. He won't love her unconditionally, flaws and all. He'll only take the part of her that fits into his worldview and those parts do not allow for any mishaps.

Quote cdhg:
    Excellent.

We got a little of Chelsea's point of view in the early months and shortly after revealing the baby lie. I remember her talking to her self at her fashion business. However, her bad dreams and thoughts have been so long ago that things are not fresh on viewers minds.

Now, we get a few moments in awkward conversations with Chloe.

And that's the scary part about this whole thing. The writers are beginning to put her in the back shelf. Her identity, her foibles, her insecurities, her fears, her ambivalence and her love for a man whom she thought, didn't love her as much she loved him....are all being pushed to the side to enhance another character. I truly loathe that. It's shotty writing and people I've spoken to (who've admitted to watching soaps, that is, lol) all say that they FF through their scenes.

I just wish the writers would get a clue.

#13434   2013/07/09 09:21PM
    Chuckyducky

Oops, double post! Sorry!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 09:22PM
    #13435   2013/07/09 09:22PM
    cdhg

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote gardengal: Huh? Melanie isn't leaving? Just saw on the day ahead. She gets dumped by the Victors, and goes to OTB to whine. Why not just slither out into the night? So does that mean she will be trouble for Adam, or is she moving on to Billy? Oh I am getting angst out with this show. Is anyone on the show happy right now?

Melanie sounded very bitter when she was talking to Billy. I don't think she is going to go away quietly. Bad boy Adam dumped her and she is mad. I think she will cause him trouble..I hope she stays away from Chelsea..I think there might be a reason that she met Chelsea and is aware she is Adams EX..

I figure she will cause some problems.

What if Melanie kidnaps Chels and the baby . It might since there has to be a point to her being introduced to Chelsea and knowing she is adam's ex wife .She will take revenge on Adam and his daddy and what is the best way to get it is through trying to hurt Chelsea .But I might be wrong. She sounded so desperate today begging Adam to continue their sex thingy . OMF...I laughed out loud when she said relationship, she is so delusional, she can pass as a brunette and young version of Shareanewman. LOL

But her last scene with Billy makes me thing she will cause problems for Villy .

I agree. She said to Billy. We made love LOL LOL LOL LOL
    he blackmailed me and then he fired me!!!! If this is meant to get CHADAM together I am all for it with good results of course.

Chadam is definitely the endgame here but they are creating too much angst for One True Love couples .

We are long overdue for some serious and intense Chadam scenes with only them and their baby. Maybe a scene where the baby kicks and Adam rubs her belly. I can only dream right. These writers needs to speed up this whole baby storyline and reunite Chadam cause we Chadaminans have been waiting since January.

But I have a feeling that the reunion might not happen soon. They might reunite them for November sweeps and then to create angst again they will break them again . But I just hope we get a reunited Chadam for at least six months until another drama or angst comes between them.

At this stage I could like with six months, although, I would prefer longer, make them the couple that stays together and works through problems/issues together even if they are at odds...one can only dream!

Just one beautiful scene, just one, please, please give it to us! Although based on MCE's tweet the actors don't really know where their story is headed or is it just some actors. they seem to want and ask for MM and SBU approval on what they are planning to do.

Love CHADAM and I hate MCE is being wasted right now but she still rocks no matter what, every scene she is in is perfect. IMO

From what I can tell the new regime is tightly controlling the leaks and actors have much less power over their story lines.

I don't think we'll get a reunion very soon, but I think it will start happening around October. Unfortunately based on the Canadian previews we're going to be stuck with Chelsea saving Dylan from his PTSD for a while. Blech! Hopefully, we'll get a few good Chadam scenes soon though.

So is Chelsea going to find out that Dylan has PTSD or is he going to open up to her? If he opens up about these things, then the guy seems to do all the right things. I am hoping he keeps these things secret, matching Chelsea's big baby secret to him.

When you say a while, are we talking weeks of her actually helping him through his PTSD. Instead of her helping him with his dark side, I want her to remain in the dark about it with Dylan becoming a nuisance to be around while being controlling, threatening, and manipulative.

I do not want Dylan to become any more of a sympathetic character. This story need to get juicy with fireworks quick and so far this hasn't happened much.

I do not want Chelsea and Dylan to be continually around each other after this fallout. A few quick scenes or making amends will be fine, but let the fallout be dramatic and separating for Chylan.

#13436   2013/07/09 09:26PM
    cdhg

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote gardengal: Just checked out twitter. MCE is working with MM, JC, SB, and GR today. OK Kevin is totally throwing me. Other than that could this be the fallout of the baby reveal? The whole notion of 6 more weeks is

Her working with JC and GR is a little different. Perhaps it could be from the fallout and be Chloe related as well. Kevin does not know about the paternity. Lets hope this does not involve him changing any DNA results.

This sounds like stuff for mid-August.

Say it ain't so! If the writers go there, I'm tossing the 'ol dancing shoes in the river of no return. They've made us wait WAY too long already. NO MORE TWISTS!!!!!

And six more weeks for the fall-out? Sigh.

This may not even involve the fallout.

I want to see Chelsea interacting with other characters like Nick, Jack, Victor, Nikki, Victoria, Billy, Sharon, etc and get out of the Dylan, Avery, and Chloe orbit. She has not had many scenes with Avery, so that may be interesting.

Of course, most of all, I want her interacting and having more scenes with Adam.

#13437   2013/07/09 09:29PM
    cdhg

Quote Chuckyducky: On a separate note, Peter Bergman's scenes in today's U.S. episode was Emmy-worthy. My God, that man can give one hell of a performance. I really felt his grieve, dismay, shock and betrayal. If I could give him a standing-ovation, I would've done the second his final curtain call (for this episode) ended. He was THAT good!

And on the subject of the paternity lie, I truly hope Jack is the father. The fall-out for this type of story is far-reaching and could last for years.

Oh and I loved Jeff. His dialogue was darn near perfect. Pure perfection and comedic relief. I also took delight in watching Chelsea's discomfort when Dylan noted the unspoken communication between Chels and Anita. The expression on her face was worth every second I had to endure this Chylan drival. She looked totally spooked! Anyway, great show today!

I thought PB put on an emmy type of performance as well. He is one of the best. I thought HK did real well too. JM did well as did MS.

The point about unspoken communication was interesting.

#13438   2013/07/09 09:29PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote cdhg:
    Chadam ending up at the penthouse would be nice or anywhere as long as they are together, except Dylan's warehouse.

I doubt the writers do this but it would be nice to have scene with Adam and Chelsea or Adam and Dylan or maybe Adam, Chelsea, Dylan, and Avery where the conversation of the warehouse comes up. Adam has not been there yet. It would be funny if he arrived and said to either Chels or Dylan maybe with Avery present that "you would not have Avery living here would you." It would be nice to see the expression on the others faces.

Today's Dylan propping in the US episode was a little much towards the end. The part where Dylan was going on about not wanting to be rich and that Adam may be smart at making money but was not smart enough to hold on to Chelsea was a bit much, although there was truth in the statement. Still, it is tough to hear Dylan say all of the right things and Chelsea praise him so much. I will say that is one of her strongest qualities, when she supports someone. She was supportive of Adam when things were going well.

The part about Dylan saying that Chelsea is a designer and can fix the place up again paints Dylan as the sweet guy.

If Adam every visits the warehouse, he might offer Chels more money to fix the poorhouse or even off the Penthouse again. I do not figure that he would want a child that he things could be his or even a child Chelsea has had with someone else living in such a place.

They did finally mention having discussed a boy's name for the baby, Terry.

When I think of Terry, I think of Terriers...as in a breed of a hunting dogs. God, couldn't the writers come up with a better name than that? Geeze!

Let's practice calling Chadam's baby "Terry".

C'mon boy, you can do it, FETCH! There ya go! Good boy! There ya go. Wanna milk bone!

Nah, I hate the name!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 09:32PM
    #13439   2013/07/09 09:33PM
    cdhg

Quote Spike1976: I enjoyed the U.S. show today. I liked how they revealed Summer's paternity and aligned it with Chelsea and Dylan's scenes.

It seems to be leading to Chelsea telling the truth to Dylan and Adam. She's going to see how devastated Summer is after finding out the truth. Summer said to Nick that he obviously didn't love her enough that he lied to her all those years and that is going to hit home to Chelsea. She won't be able to lie to her own child even if she thinks it's what is best.

Good points. I like how they aligned things regarding Chelsea and the Summer paternity scenes. With Summer causing the wreck that led to the miscarriage, her and Nick may be involved in the Chadam/Chylan baby storyline. If things get ugly, Nick may risk his life for Summer, should she be in the wrong place at the wrong time regarding this storyline if Dylan is out of control. Nick did say today that he would die for Summer and has made reference to not looking for water if Adam was on fire.

Chelsea learning about Summer's issues, especially if they have scenes together, could be a big help.

#13440   2013/07/09 09:36PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote cdhg:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote gardengal: Just checked out twitter. MCE is working with MM, JC, SB, and GR today. OK Kevin is totally throwing me. Other than that could this be the fallout of the baby reveal? The whole notion of 6 more weeks is

Her working with JC and GR is a little different. Perhaps it could be from the fallout and be Chloe related as well. Kevin does not know about the paternity. Lets hope this does not involve him changing any DNA results.

This sounds like stuff for mid-August.

Say it ain't so! If the writers go there, I'm tossing the 'ol dancing shoes in the river of no return. They've made us wait WAY too long already. NO MORE TWISTS!!!!!

And six more weeks for the fall-out? Sigh.

This may not even involve the fallout.

I want to see Chelsea interacting with other characters like Nick, Jack, Victor, Nikki, Victoria, Billy, Sharon, etc and get out of the Dylan, Avery, and Chloe orbit. She has not had many scenes with Avery, so that may be interesting.

Of course, most of all, I want her interacting and having more scenes with Adam.

Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed how isolated Chelsea's scenes have been. She has not had the opportunity to act opposite 30% of Y&R total cast. Her scenes usually revolve around 4 or 5 of the same characters and I do not know why that is. I don't understand it.

« 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list