List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 10:47PM, Views: 1572731, Replies: 31913
    « 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 » »| page:
    #13421   2013/07/09 06:50PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    justtwocents

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote gardengal: Huh? Melanie isn't leaving? Just saw on the day ahead. She gets dumped by the Victors, and goes to OTB to whine. Why not just slither out into the night? So does that mean she will be trouble for Adam, or is she moving on to Billy? Oh I am getting angst out with this show. Is anyone on the show happy right now?

Melanie sounded very bitter when she was talking to Billy. I don't think she is going to go away quietly. Bad boy Adam dumped her and she is mad. I think she will cause him trouble..I hope she stays away from Chelsea..I think there might be a reason that she met Chelsea and is aware she is Adams EX..

I figure she will cause some problems.

What if Melanie kidnaps Chels and the baby . It might since there has to be a point to her being introduced to Chelsea and knowing she is adam's ex wife .She will take revenge on Adam and his daddy and what is the best way to get it is through trying to hurt Chelsea .But I might be wrong. She sounded so desperate today begging Adam to continue their sex thingy . OMF...I laughed out loud when she said relationship, she is so delusional, she can pass as a brunette and young version of Shareanewman. LOL

But her last scene with Billy makes me thing she will cause problems for Villy .

So that's what we have to look forward to tomorrow? Yuck! At least Adam finally said NO! Now let's hope Billy keeps his zipper zipped.

I don't think, though, that she would kidnap them b/c she's all about her career -- but I do think she would interfere somehow, or at least attempt to.

#13422   2013/07/09 06:53PM
    justtwocents

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote gardengal: Huh? Melanie isn't leaving? Just saw on the day ahead. She gets dumped by the Victors, and goes to OTB to whine. Why not just slither out into the night? So does that mean she will be trouble for Adam, or is she moving on to Billy? Oh I am getting angst out with this show. Is anyone on the show happy right now?

Melanie sounded very bitter when she was talking to Billy. I don't think she is going to go away quietly. Bad boy Adam dumped her and she is mad. I think she will cause him trouble..I hope she stays away from Chelsea..I think there might be a reason that she met Chelsea and is aware she is Adams EX..

I figure she will cause some problems.

What if Melanie kidnaps Chels and the baby . It might since there has to be a point to her being introduced to Chelsea and knowing she is adam's ex wife .She will take revenge on Adam and his daddy and what is the best way to get it is through trying to hurt Chelsea .But I might be wrong. She sounded so desperate today begging Adam to continue their sex thingy . OMF...I laughed out loud when she said relationship, she is so delusional, she can pass as a brunette and young version of Shareanewman. LOL

But her last scene with Billy makes me thing she will cause problems for Villy .

I agree. She said to Billy. We made love LOL LOL LOL LOL
    he blackmailed me and then he fired me!!!! If this is meant to get CHADAM together I am all for it with good results of course.

Chadam is definitely the endgame here but they are creating too much angst for One True Love couples .

We are long overdue for some serious and intense Chadam scenes with only them and their baby. Maybe a scene where the baby kicks and Adam rubs her belly. I can only dream right. These writers needs to speed up this whole baby storyline and reunite Chadam cause we Chadaminans have been waiting since January.

But I have a feeling that the reunion might not happen soon. They might reunite them for November sweeps and then to create angst again they will break them again . But I just hope we get a reunited Chadam for at least six months until another drama or angst comes between them.

I may be totally wrong on this - probably am - but based on my own feelings and many posts I've read all over the board, if the writers wait until November sweeps there will be FAR fewer people who care at that point. I hope they're smarter than that.

#13423   2013/07/09 07:29PM
    Ari1

If Victor is the one who arranged for Billy to start gambling again, I bet he will try and interfere with a Chadam reunite. This might be what gets Adam away from him and NE. If Adam finds out Vic is behind Villy's breakup, I wonder if he'll tell Victoria. Then she could tell Adam she heard Chelsea tell him about the baby when he was in a coma. I'll take anything at this point.

#13424   2013/07/09 07:38PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Bumping for the Best Golden Couple of this era in Daytime. #Reunite Chadam soon.

#13425   2013/07/09 08:41PM
    Spike1976

I enjoyed the U.S. show today. I liked how they revealed Summer's paternity and aligned it with Chelsea and Dylan's scenes.

It seems to be leading to Chelsea telling the truth to Dylan and Adam. She's going to see how devastated Summer is after finding out the truth. Summer said to Nick that he obviously didn't love her enough that he lied to her all those years and that is going to hit home to Chelsea. She won't be able to lie to her own child even if she thinks it's what is best.

#13426   2013/07/09 08:49PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ari1: Overall I thought this episode pointed to the truth coming out sooner rather than later.
    1. Jack says, " what kind if person lies about who's the father." Then the scene cuts to Chelsea.
    2. Jeff kept emphasizing how no one really knows who Dylan is. He had the funniest lines ever. "I don't know you from Adam err not that Adam, the biblical one" and "you're just the guy who's good with a nail gun." I loved that. Jeff and Anita were totally making fun of Dylan.
    3. Chelsea completely overreacted to Jeff's joke. It reminded me of how she overreacted to Adam when she ended up in the hospital. Anita said that Dylan was the husband/father that Chelsea deserved. That must mean he's going to turn into a real bad dude.
    4. The scene ended with Dylan starting to finally question Chelsea. He wanted to know what was going on btw Chelsea and her mom. Chelsea looked very nervous.

I think Chelsea will soon realize that her dream is about to turn into a Nightmare.

Oh that was cringe-worthy foreshadowing. It boggles the mind that poor Chelsea will be getting this karma for a storyline that was used to prop Dylan. Guess its my illogical logic wanting Dylan to pay a bit.

I agree. I do think that Chelsea needs to pay for lying, but I doubt it will go too far. Dylan can't get too tarnished and Adam doesn't deserve for anything bad to happen to his kid. Dylan's punishment is coming soon as well; he will be getting stuck with nutso Sharon next.

Hilarious! That's enough punishment for anyone!

IMO the only reason Dylan deserves punishment is for being boring and too stupid to count -- but unfortunately, most of this falls in our favorite gal's lap (thanks a lot writers!) I hope the baby won't pay for her decisions.

Of course Adam has his share in this too but I think he's paid through finding his baby blanket tossed in a "to go" box and other things.

Bottom line, I think the writing is going to have this fall in Chelsea's lap.

Hmmm....interesting!

Whelp, it looks like JFP and JG are trying not to paint her as a devious woman but they're also trying to keep her deception front and center.

To do this, they have to legitimize her feelings for a man she's deceived while painting her as cold and unfeeling towards an ex whose actions (during their marriage) encouraged her deception. If by "this"...will..."fall in Chelsea's lap" you mean, she will be viewed negatively by the men she's deceived, then yes, she will be blamed for causing unecessary heartache.

She should be blamed! But the trouble with JFP and JG is that they are afraid to villify her and thus, are skipping all the parts of the story that would make her much more idenfiable to fans. In a rush to paint Dylan as a heroic yet good man, they've used Chelsea's dialogue to develop his character through her point of view, rather than use the story itself to build a 3 dimensional character.

I think they've wasted too much time on that type of storytelling and based fans' unanimous reaction, I feel it was the wrong approach.

Chelsea's dialogue should have, instead, been used to highlight her demons...and the mistakes and past hurts that haunted her 'till this day. That would've helped audience easily identify with what's going on with her and why she does the things she does.

Instead, JFP and JG went with a different and less affective approach; which is sad because this girl had/has potential. Oh well!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 08:52PM
    #13427   2013/07/09 08:57PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ari1: Overall I thought this episode pointed to the truth coming out sooner rather than later.
    1. Jack says, " what kind if person lies about who's the father." Then the scene cuts to Chelsea.
    2. Jeff kept emphasizing how no one really knows who Dylan is. He had the funniest lines ever. "I don't know you from Adam err not that Adam, the biblical one" and "you're just the guy who's good with a nail gun." I loved that. Jeff and Anita were totally making fun of Dylan.
    3. Chelsea completely overreacted to Jeff's joke. It reminded me of how she overreacted to Adam when she ended up in the hospital. Anita said that Dylan was the husband/father that Chelsea deserved. That must mean he's going to turn into a real bad dude.
    4. The scene ended with Dylan starting to finally question Chelsea. He wanted to know what was going on btw Chelsea and her mom. Chelsea looked very nervous.

I think Chelsea will soon realize that her dream is about to turn into a Nightmare.

Oh that was cringe-worthy foreshadowing. It boggles the mind that poor Chelsea will be getting this karma for a storyline that was used to prop Dylan. Guess its my illogical logic wanting Dylan to pay a bit.

I agree. I do think that Chelsea needs to pay for lying, but I doubt it will go too far. Dylan can't get too tarnished and Adam doesn't deserve for anything bad to happen to his kid. Dylan's punishment is coming soon as well; he will be getting stuck with nutso Sharon next.

IMO the only reason Dylan deserves punishment is for being boring and too stupid to count -- but unfortunately, most of this falls in our favorite gal's lap (thanks a lot writers!) I hope the baby won't pay for her decisions.

Of course Adam has his share in this too but I think he's paid through finding his baby blanket tossed in a "to go" box and other things.

Hmmm....interesting!

Whelp, it looks like JFP and JG are trying not to paint her as a devious woman but they're also trying to keep her deception front and center.

To do this, they have to legitimize her feelings for a man she's deceived while painting her as cold and unfeeling towards an ex whose actions (during their marriage) encouraged her deception. If by "this"...will..."fall in Chelsea's lap" you mean, she will be viewed negatively by the men she's deceived, then yes, she will be blamed for causing unecessary heartache.

She should be blamed! But the trouble with JFP and JG is that they are afraid to villify her and thus, are skipping all the parts of the story that would make her much more idenfiable to fans. In a rush to paint Dylan as a heroic yet good man, they've used Chelsea's dialogue to develop his character through her point of view, rather than use the story itself to build a 3 dimensional character.

I think they've wasted too much time on that type of storytelling and based fans' unanimous reaction, I feel it was the wrong approach.

Chelsea's dialogue should have, instead, been used to highlight her demons...and the mistakes and past hurts that haunted her 'till this day. That would've helped audience easily identify with what's going on with her and why she does the things she does.

Instead, JFP and JG went with a different and less affective approach; which is sad because this girl had/has potential. Oh well!

This Chelsea is so different from the real one but her lies have taken a complete toll on my girl. I still love her but hate it when she calls her relationship with Dullyn the best relationship .SHUT UP GIRL, Your best and bestest relationship will always be Adam

I hope Steve Burton goes back to GH or leave the show. He brings no excitement or drama for YR except angst for Chadam. They have wasted his talent .

#13428   2013/07/09 09:00PM
    cdhg

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote gardengal:

Hmmm....interesting!

Excellent.

We got a little of Chelsea's point of view in the early months and shortly after revealing the baby lie. I remember her talking to her self at her fashion business. However, her bad dreams and thoughts have been so long ago that things are not fresh on viewers minds.

Now, we get a few moments in awkward conversations with Chloe.

#13429   2013/07/09 09:07PM
    Chuckyducky

On a separate note, Peter Bergman's scenes in today's U.S. episode was Emmy-worthy. My God, that man can give one hell of a performance. I really felt his grieve, dismay, shock and betrayal. If I could give him a standing-ovation, I would've done the second his final curtain call (for this episode) ended. He was THAT good!

And on the subject of the paternity lie, I truly hope Jack is the father. The fall-out for this type of story is far-reaching and could last for years.

Oh and I loved Jeff. His dialogue was darn near perfect. Pure perfection and comedic relief. I also took delight in watching Chelsea's discomfort when Dylan noted the unspoken communication between Chels and Anita. The expression on her face was worth every second I had to endure this Chylan drival. She looked totally spooked! Anyway, great show today!

#13430   2013/07/09 09:11PM
    cdhg

Quote Gemini50: When Adam offered Chelsea the penthouse for her and dylan to live in, Chels replied Dylan is renovating the warehouse and I will figure comething out. Could this be foreshadowing that she will end up at the penthouse with Adam?

Today's Cdn gave me the impression that Melanie will give Adam/Chelsea problems....but I also sensed it was just another cover up...she is still secretaly working for Adam.

Love to know what you guys pick up.

Chadam ending up at the penthouse would be nice or anywhere as long as they are together, except Dylan's warehouse.

I doubt the writers do this but it would be nice to have scene with Adam and Chelsea or Adam and Dylan or maybe Adam, Chelsea, Dylan, and Avery where the conversation of the warehouse comes up. Adam has not been there yet. It would be funny if he arrived and said to either Chels or Dylan maybe with Avery present that "you would not have Avery living here would you." It would be nice to see the expression on the others faces.

Today's Dylan propping in the US episode was a little much towards the end. The part where Dylan was going on about not wanting to be rich and that Adam may be smart at making money but was not smart enough to hold on to Chelsea was a bit much, although there was truth in the statement. Still, it is tough to hear Dylan say all of the right things and Chelsea praise him so much. I will say that is one of her strongest qualities, when she supports someone. She was supportive of Adam when things were going well.

The part about Dylan saying that Chelsea is a designer and can fix the place up again paints Dylan as the sweet guy.

If Adam every visits the warehouse, he might offer Chels more money to fix the poorhouse or even off the Penthouse again. I do not figure that he would want a child that he things could be his or even a child Chelsea has had with someone else living in such a place.

They did finally mention having discussed a boy's name for the baby, Terry.

« 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list