List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 05:11PM, Views: 1520778, Replies: 31507
    « 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 » »| page:
    #13411   2013/07/09 04:28PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    cdhg

Quote jamilah:
    Quote gardengal: Huh? Melanie isn't leaving? Just saw on the day ahead. She gets dumped by the Victors, and goes to OTB to whine. Why not just slither out into the night? So does that mean she will be trouble for Adam, or is she moving on to Billy? Oh I am getting angst out with this show. Is anyone on the show happy right now?

Melanie sounded very bitter when she was talking to Billy. I don't think she is going to go away quietly. Bad boy Adam dumped her and she is mad. I think she will cause him trouble..I hope she stays away from Chelsea..I think there might be a reason that she met Chelsea and is aware she is Adams EX..

I figure she will cause some problems.

#13412   2013/07/09 04:42PM
    Gemini50

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove: OMG....Todays episode is a joke. But very funny . I just FLOVE Jeff. This show get a bit lighter when the comical roles are on such as Jeff and Gloria.

Today same old Dullyn having dinner with Chels parents without asking her permission. And then Chels mom Anita taunts Chels for living in this horrible place considering the big mansion she and Adam used to have. Then Chels goes on that how it is about money for my parents to Dullyn .

The best part about todays episode was the Summer reveal. The actor who plays Jack nailed those scenes. He needs to win the emmy nod next year. Great acting over all.

Jeffery and Anita were the most fun part of the show . Jeff kept talking about Adam and when Chels got irritated , he was like not the Adam Adam but the biblical Adam...the saint the holy...HAHAHAHAH ...omfg....so hilarious

Jeff and Anita are undoubtedly TEAM CHADAM all the way.

Good new, Chelsea belly really looked huge in todays eppy. Now next time Adam sees her, he will get even more emotional and do even more pinning over losing his Chels and their dream life.

Die Dullyn die already.

#REUNITE CHADAM SOOON .

Anita and Jeff was on fire love their scenes, it was hilarious. OMG I actually felt sorry for Dullen. This EPI made him look more foolish. Poor thing having to listen to Chelsea wacky parents talk about the poor house and his ability to provide for Chelsea and the baby. I think SBU made a big mistake taking this role.

I am at a loss with Chelsea, I don't understand her anymore. What is she thinking and feeling. How could she claim that she love Dullen and continue to let him try to provide for a baby that is not his. Putting him through the hell of dealing with her wacky parents and being compared to Adam. That is not love, she is being selfish only thinking about herself and what she wants. Sounds familiar, she is the female version of Adam thats why they belong together. I miss my Chadam and want them back.

This storyline has had comical type stuff as part of it, which I think many do not get or perhaps it turns them off by seeming too silly and slapstick. The dialogue is part of it, but even the episode where Adam took Chelsea to the ER had some of this.

In some ways she is doing to Dylan what she did to Billy, by putting selfish needs and what others might think ahead of what is best. She will come to her senses after the damage has resulted. Good points regarding what she is putting Dylan through and having to provide financial support for a child. He bought a warehouse and business, plus things for Chelsea and the baby, as a result of this pregnancy lie. This will be just more stuff to push him over the edge.

One of Chelsea's weaknesses and faults involves doing things without thinking about the consequences, which the baby lie affects multiple people. A parallel can be made to this when Adam told her if she thought about Faith when she went to Victor and Nikki regarding Sharon burning the ranch down. I am not saying Chelsea did not have a right to do that and Adam was being hypocritical regarding Faith and different things when he said that to her. Still, her response was that the thought did not cross her mind and that it was a good thing that she was not a mother. Adam and Chelsea need this child in some ways just to learn not to be so selfish at times.

The sweet poor Dylan part of this storyline vs. rich mean Adam is annoying, but perhaps is being used to set the stage for the role reversal regarding Dylan and Adam and maybe Chelsea. The sweet poor Dylan stuff, just garners more sympathy for Dylan while making the others look bad.

I am sorry but Dylan not having a ring when proposing to Chelsea and not making much effort to get that warehouse looking better does not cut it for me. He would have gotten another ring for Avery. He uses his money for Crimson Lights, but is too poor for anything else, it seems.

I actually thought the Chylan scenes were better last week, but still no where near that of Chadam.

One thing that I thought of is that Adam may lose about everything should Chelsea and the baby end up in the hospital. If there is fallout from Victor regarding Newman, Adam may be broke and need help from someone like Nick, Victoria, Victor, or Jack. I would hope Nick or Victoria would step up. Chelsea will have a tough time making money if she is in the hospital for a while as well. Chadam may be the ones ending up poor at the end of this storyline. That would be an interesting twist as they would have to start from square one.

Chelsea has money from the divorce settlement. It makes zero sense to me that she wouldn't buy an appropriate bed. I have a newborn so I know that roll-out couch can't be good for Chelsea's back right now. Also, Dylan shouldn't have moved Chelsea in until the warehouse was in better shape. It's unbecoming; she had a safe, comfortable place and he shouldn't have pushed Chelsea to leave it until construction was finished. I hate Dylan's loft.

I hope if Chadam aren't reunited immediately after the reveal/birth that Chelsea buys or rents Phyllis' penthouse. That was a good set and since Lucy lived there for a while, not a bad place for a little one either.

The rant about MM comes from spec on TWOP boards. I have no idea if its true.

The MM rant comes from spec on TWPO boards. What is the rant and speculation...can you enlighten?

#13413   2013/07/09 04:46PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote gardengal: Huh? Melanie isn't leaving? Just saw on the day ahead. She gets dumped by the Victors, and goes to OTB to whine. Why not just slither out into the night? So does that mean she will be trouble for Adam, or is she moving on to Billy? Oh I am getting angst out with this show. Is anyone on the show happy right now?

Melanie sounded very bitter when she was talking to Billy. I don't think she is going to go away quietly. Bad boy Adam dumped her and she is mad. I think she will cause him trouble..I hope she stays away from Chelsea..I think there might be a reason that she met Chelsea and is aware she is Adams EX..

What if Melanie kidnaps Chels and the baby . It might since there has to be a point to her being introduced to Chelsea and knowing she is adam's ex wife .She will take revenge on Adam and his daddy and what is the best way to get it is through trying to hurt Chelsea .But I might be wrong. She sounded so desperate today begging Adam to continue their sex thingy . OMF...I laughed out loud when she said relationship, she is so delusional, she can pass as a brunette and young version of Shareanewman. LOL

But her last scene with Billy makes me thing she will cause problems for Villy .

#13414   2013/07/09 04:47PM
    Gemini50

When Adam offered Chelsea the penthouse for her and dylan to live in, Chels replied Dylan is renovating the warehouse and I will figure comething out. Could this be foreshadowing that she will end up at the penthouse with Adam?

Today's Cdn gave me the impression that Melanie will give Adam/Chelsea problems....but I also sensed it was just another cover up...she is still secretaly working for Adam.

Love to know what you guys pick up.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 04:53PM
    #13415   2013/07/09 04:50PM
    Gemini50

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:

What if Melanie kidnaps Chels and the baby . It might since there has to be a point to her being introduced to Chelsea and knowing she is adam's ex wife .She will take revenge on Adam and his daddy and what is the best way to get it is through trying to hurt Chelsea .But I might be wrong. She sounded so desperate today begging Adam to continue their sex thingy . OMF...I laughed out loud when she said relationship, she is so delusional, she can pass as a brunette and young version of Shareanewman. LOL

But her last scene with Billy makes me thing she will cause problems for Villy .

I agree. She said to Billy. We made love LOL LOL LOL LOL
    he blackmailed me and then he fired me!!!! If this is meant to get CHADAM together I am all for it with good results of course.

#13416   2013/07/09 04:55PM
    Gemini50

One thing I know for sure is that these writers have to start taking CHADAM seriously, like NOW for me to believe they will be together!!! SB has been propped enough. Time for CHYLAN to end. If they are capable of writing a story for him then they should since he is clearly a favourite.

#13417   2013/07/09 05:00PM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:

he blackmailed me and then he fired me!!!! If this is meant to get CHADAM together I am all for it with good results of course.

Chadam is definitely the endgame here but they are creating too much angst for One True Love couples .

We are long overdue for some serious and intense Chadam scenes with only them and their baby. Maybe a scene where the baby kicks and Adam rubs her belly. I can only dream right. These writers needs to speed up this whole baby storyline and reunite Chadam cause we Chadaminans have been waiting since January.

But I have a feeling that the reunion might not happen soon. They might reunite them for November sweeps and then to create angst again they will break them again . But I just hope we get a reunited Chadam for at least six months until another drama or angst comes between them.

#13418   2013/07/09 05:07PM
    Gemini50

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:

Chadam is definitely the endgame here but they are creating too much angst for One True Love couples .

We are long overdue for some serious and intense Chadam scenes with only them and their baby. Maybe a scene where the baby kicks and Adam rubs her belly. I can only dream right. These writers needs to speed up this whole baby storyline and reunite Chadam cause we Chadaminans have been waiting since January.

But I have a feeling that the reunion might not happen soon. They might reunite them for November sweeps and then to create angst again they will break them again . But I just hope we get a reunited Chadam for at least six months until another drama or angst comes between them.

At this stage I could like with six months, although, I would prefer longer, make them the couple that stays together and works through problems/issues together even if they are at odds...one can only dream!

Just one beautiful scene, just one, please, please give it to us! Although based on MCE's tweet the actors don't really know where their story is headed or is it just some actors. they seem to want and ask for MM and SBU approval on what they are planning to do.

Love CHADAM and I hate MCE is being wasted right now but she still rocks no matter what, every scene she is in is perfect. IMO

#13419   2013/07/09 06:32PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:

At this stage I could like with six months, although, I would prefer longer, make them the couple that stays together and works through problems/issues together even if they are at odds...one can only dream!

Just one beautiful scene, just one, please, please give it to us! Although based on MCE's tweet the actors don't really know where their story is headed or is it just some actors. they seem to want and ask for MM and SBU approval on what they are planning to do.

Love CHADAM and I hate MCE is being wasted right now but she still rocks no matter what, every scene she is in is perfect. IMO

From what I can tell the new regime is tightly controlling the leaks and actors have much less power over their story lines.

I don't think we'll get a reunion very soon, but I think it will start happening around October. Unfortunately based on the Canadian previews we're going to be stuck with Chelsea saving Dylan from his PTSD for a while. Blech! Hopefully, we'll get a few good Chadam scenes soon though.

#13420   2013/07/09 06:47PM
    justtwocents

Quote cdhg:
    Quote gardengal: Just checked out twitter. MCE is working with MM, JC, SB, and GR today. OK Kevin is totally throwing me. Other than that could this be the fallout of the baby reveal? The whole notion of 6 more weeks is

Her working with JC and GR is a little different. Perhaps it could be from the fallout and be Chloe related as well. Kevin does not know about the paternity. Lets hope this does not involve him changing any DNA results.

This sounds like stuff for mid-August.

Say it ain't so! If the writers go there, I'm tossing the 'ol dancing shoes in the river of no return. They've made us wait WAY too long already. NO MORE TWISTS!!!!!

And six more weeks for the fall-out? Sigh.

« 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list