List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/22 08:49PM, Views: 1571292, Replies: 31907
    « 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 » »| page:
    #13391   2013/07/09 10:59AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    TwoOfEach

MCE posted what looks like 40+ pages of script (unlike EH no text) as "And we're back. . .my day today at #YR." So something is brewing.

#13392   2013/07/09 11:17AM
    justtwocents

Quote TwoOfEach: MCE posted what looks like 40+ pages of script (unlike EH no text) as "And we're back. . .my day today at #YR." So something is brewing.

This ALMOST makes me want to go in search of my Chadam dancing shoes that are buried deep within my Dullen closet.

#13393   2013/07/09 11:30AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote TwoOfEach: MCE posted what looks like 40+ pages of script (unlike EH no text) as "And we're back. . .my day today at #YR." So something is brewing.

This ALMOST makes me want to go in search of my Chadam dancing shoes that are buried deep within my Dullen closet.

Dullen doesn't have a closet. It could still be more Dull-sea scripts, but I'm hoping that its something better.

#13394   2013/07/09 11:36AM
    Ari1

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote justtwocents:

Dullen doesn't have a closet. It could still be more Dull-sea scripts, but I'm hoping that its something better.

Y'all are too funny. I love it.

Too bad we won't be seeing that 40 page script for another 6 weeks. We need more spoilers to give us a hint to where this story is going. I'll hang in there if Chadam is the end game.

#13395   2013/07/09 12:44PM
    elizadolittle

Yuck Chylan stunk up an otherwise fantastic show. I did find Anita and Jeff kinda funny though.

#13396   2013/07/09 01:04PM
    Ari1

Overall I thought this episode pointed to the truth coming out sooner rather than later.
    1. Jack says, " what kind if person lies about who's the father." Then the scene cuts to Chelsea.
    2. Jeff kept emphasizing how no one really knows who Dylan is. He had the funniest lines ever. "I don't know you from Adam err not that Adam, the biblical one" and "you're just the guy who's good with a nail gun." I loved that. Jeff and Anita were totally making fun of Dylan.
    3. Chelsea completely overreacted to Jeff's joke. It reminded me of how she overreacted to Adam when she ended up in the hospital. Anita said that Dylan was the husband/father that Chelsea deserved. That must mean he's going to turn into a real bad dude.
    4. The scene ended with Dylan starting to finally question Chelsea. He wanted to know what was going on btw Chelsea and her mom. Chelsea looked very nervous.

I think Chelsea will soon realize that her dream is about to turn into a Nightmare.

#13397   2013/07/09 01:36PM
    gardengal

Quote Ari1: Overall I thought this episode pointed to the truth coming out sooner rather than later.
    1. Jack says, " what kind if person lies about who's the father." Then the scene cuts to Chelsea.
    2. Jeff kept emphasizing how no one really knows who Dylan is. He had the funniest lines ever. "I don't know you from Adam err not that Adam, the biblical one" and "you're just the guy who's good with a nail gun." I loved that. Jeff and Anita were totally making fun of Dylan.
    3. Chelsea completely overreacted to Jeff's joke. It reminded me of how she overreacted to Adam when she ended up in the hospital. Anita said that Dylan was the husband/father that Chelsea deserved. That must mean he's going to turn into a real bad dude.
    4. The scene ended with Dylan starting to finally question Chelsea. He wanted to know what was going on btw Chelsea and her mom. Chelsea looked very nervous.

I think Chelsea will soon realize that her dream is about to turn into a Nightmare.

Oh that was cringe-worthy foreshadowing. It boggles the mind that poor Chelsea will be getting this karma for a storyline that was used to prop Dylan. Guess its my illogical logic wanting Dylan to pay a bit.

#13398   2013/07/09 01:40PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ari1: Overall I thought this episode pointed to the truth coming out sooner rather than later.

Oh that was cringe-worthy foreshadowing. It boggles the mind that poor Chelsea will be getting this karma for a storyline that was used to prop Dylan. Guess its my illogical logic wanting Dylan to pay a bit.

I agree. I do think that Chelsea needs to pay for lying, but I doubt it will go too far. Dylan can't get too tarnished and Adam doesn't deserve for anything bad to happen to his kid. Dylan's punishment is coming soon as well; he will be getting stuck with nutso Sharon next.

#13399   2013/07/09 02:00PM
    justtwocents

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote gardengal:

I agree. I do think that Chelsea needs to pay for lying, but I doubt it will go too far. Dylan can't get too tarnished and Adam doesn't deserve for anything bad to happen to his kid. Dylan's punishment is coming soon as well; he will be getting stuck with nutso Sharon next.

Hilarious! That's enough punishment for anyone!

IMO the only reason Dylan deserves punishment is for being boring and too stupid to count -- but unfortunately, most of this falls in our favorite gal's lap (thanks a lot writers!) I hope the baby won't pay for her decisions.

Of course Adam has his share in this too but I think he's paid through finding his baby blanket tossed in a "to go" box and other things.

Bottom line, I think the writing is going to have this fall in Chelsea's lap.

#13400   2013/07/09 02:08PM
    TwoOfEach

Hey at least she's not hallucinating, tampering with DNA tests or pushing people down steps. Just saying. Chelsea will survive this.

« 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list