List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 07:16AM, Views: 1543839, Replies: 31723
    « 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 » »| page:
    #13371   2013/07/08 05:05PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Spike1976

Her parents doesn't like her decision so they are making her feel bad.

They are gold diggers, very true to their character.

#13372   2013/07/08 05:07PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove: OMG....Todays episode is a joke. But very funny . I just FLOVE Jeff. This show get a bit lighter when the comical roles are on such as Jeff and Gloria.

Today same old Dullyn having dinner with Chels parents without asking her permission. And then Chels mom Anita taunts Chels for living in this horrible place considering the big mansion she and Adam used to have. Then Chels goes on that how it is about money for my parents to Dullyn .

The best part about todays episode was the Summer reveal. The actor who plays Jack nailed those scenes. He needs to win the emmy nod next year. Great acting over all.

Jeffery and Anita were the most fun part of the show . Jeff kept talking about Adam and when Chels got irritated , he was like not the Adam Adam but the biblical Adam...the saint the holy...HAHAHAHAH ...omfg....so hilarious

Jeff and Anita are undoubtedly TEAM CHADAM all the way.

Good new, Chelsea belly really looked huge in todays eppy. Now next time Adam sees her, he will get even more emotional and do even more pinning over losing his Chels and their dream life.

Die Dullyn die already.

#REUNITE CHADAM SOOON .

Anita and Jeff was on fire love their scenes, it was hilarious. OMG I actually felt sorry for Dullen. This EPI made him look more foolish. Poor thing having to listen to Chelsea wacky parents talk about the poor house and his ability to provide for Chelsea and the baby. I think SBU made a big mistake taking this role.

I am at a loss with Chelsea, I don't understand her anymore. What is she thinking and feeling. How could she claim that she love Dullen and continue to let him try to provide for a baby that is not his. Putting him through the hell of dealing with her wacky parents and being compared to Adam. That is not love, she is being selfish only thinking about herself and what she wants. Sounds familiar, she is the female version of Adam thats why they belong together. I miss my Chadam and want them back.

Great review!! I can't wait to see a scene where people arent fawning all over Dullen!! If only we could get CHelsea to stop doing that. It's about time he received some critique and finally Adam gets some praise LOL. Adam and Chelsea are cut from the same cloth! <3 Chadam

She doesn't really love Dylan. He makes her feel safe and wanted, and loving Adam hurts to much so she'll pretend that she loves Dullen. Seriously, how could a con have any feelings for such an easy patsy? Her parents may be all about the money, but they do love Chelsea in their own wacky way. If she were blissfully happy they'd leave well enough alone; even Jeff supported her during the divorce. But it's a bluff, and her parents know Chelsea's tells.

#13373   2013/07/08 06:09PM
    cdhg

A day and a half away from the board and there are 7-8 pages of posts to read through. Keep it up folks. I am enjoying the energy on this board of late. I wish more of the ones who posted early on were still posting to make this thread even more busy.

Welcome ChadamEpicLove. You will find that this thread if generally positive and thought provoking with good ideas and insight. I do get negative and not as hopeful at times, but in recent weeks I have been more positive regarding good things for Chadam. Keep reading and posting.

It sounds like tomorrow's US episode will be interesting with the Chylan/Jeff and Anita dinner. That along with the Summer paternity reveal to Jack and Summer will be interesting. I enjoyed today's US episode and the split scenes leading up to tomorrow's reveal.

I agree with Chuckducky that there are definitely things to pick up on that may tie into Chadam involving the Summer paternity story.

TwoofEach, great catch on scenes in the aftermath of when Chelsea first told the baby lie to Adam and Dylan.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 06:10PM
    #13374   2013/07/08 06:34PM
    cdhg

One theory that I have thought of regarding how this storyline plays out is this.

Chelsea goes into labor in the days after the Chylan wedding. This might occur in early August. I will say that Dylan and Adam both are absent. I think the scene about nothing keeping Dylan away and Avery popping up is foreshadowing regarding Dylan.

Shortly after Chelsea has the baby, she has major health issues and maybe ends up in a coma. Dylan shows up and maybe she is in a daze and says something like, "Adam how is our baby." Dylan hears this. He then becomes all about the baby continuing to view it as his, while basically abandoning Chelsea in the hospital.

Adam finds out that she is in the hospital and that she is in bad shape and spends most of his time there. He starts realizing that Dylan is not coming around. Adam eventually has a moment where he tells Chelsea how sorry he is and how much he loves her while holding her hand. She then squeezes his hand and he remembers the coma scene. It would be ironic for this to happen towards late August, which would be the anniversary for when Chelsea gave Adam the pregnancy test last year. That, of course, was when he found out he was going to be a father.

He then starts going to where the baby is during the day and making sure the baby is okay. Perhaps he switches baby bottles or pacifiers for a DNA Test. He may seek a lawyer's advice regarding getting the baby from Dylan. He starts realizing that something is not right regarding Dylan. Perhaps Dylan and Chelsea had some bad moments leading up to the birth and is part of why she had a difficult birth and ended up in a coma.

Things may get bad enough where Chelsea is on life support and Dylan thinks it is best to not keep her going, while Adam is fighting to keep her alive based on her squeezing his hand. Maybe things have gotten worse beyond the coma issue.

Eventually, Adam gets the baby from Dylan gets the baby to the hospital and with the baby in the room or in Chelsea's arms she revives. It could be while Adam is arguing with medical personnel in the room and Chelsea says Adam's name with him replying, "Not now Chels." before turning around and realizing that she has revived.

Adam would then take her to the Penthouse to help her recover while he takes care of both her and the baby. He gives her the bed and he takes the couch. Adam would also help Chelsea by helping launch her fashion line or keep the fashion business going.

Eventually, with Chelsea gets better she fixes up the penthouse with a baby room upstairs and other things including a sign saying, "We are proud of you daddy, love A.J.(baby) and mommy." She would also have a table waiting when Adam gets home with plates for two with the baby chair in between them at the table. She may babyproof the stairs. She would also have a letter from the baby to Adam along with a present waiting and perhaps one from herself to Adam as well. The day that she does these things would be a day when she turns on the TV and finds out what Adam did to help her regarding her fashion business.

Through being there for her in the hospital and afterwards in her recovery could be a way for a reconnect between the two. If this happens, I still say they have trying times with the baby's health in the early months, with the baby spending time in the hospital.

I think Chadam reunites centered around the baby's health and/or Chelsea's health. Oddly enough, similar issues could be reasons for Shick and Davery reuniting too, and Chadam might be a catalyst for Shick.

I still hold to the one year anniversary of the miscarriage being something great this year for Chadam. Of course, October, is the scheduled due date for Baby Chadam as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 06:35PM
    #13375   2013/07/08 08:55PM
    TwoOfEach

I hate that Chelsea has been sacrificed to JFP's pet rock. Chelsea's the liar in the baby story. It should be about her. For a while, it was about Adam but now he's just broken and defeated. It's all about Dylan. We have no clue why either of the real parents are doing what they're doing. It seems like MM is being punished for something BTS, and Chadam is part of the fallout.

#13376   2013/07/08 09:43PM
    cdhg

Quote TwoOfEach: I hate that Chelsea has been sacrificed to JFP's pet rock. Chelsea's the liar in the baby story. It should be about her. For a while, it was about Adam but now he's just broken and defeated. It's all about Dylan. We have no clue why either of the real parents are doing what they're doing. It seems like MM is being punished for something BTS, and Chadam is part of the fallout.

Is this just speculation regarding MM and Chadam, on your part?

I have some ideas and beliefs regarding the motivation for each one.

With Chelsea, I would just say that she has gotten herself so deep into the lie, that she feels like that she just has to keep going while having herself convinced that Dylan will be the dream husband and father and provide that family life that she was longing for with Adam. He has become a replacement based on his actions and Chloe's advice.

However, the motivation for starting the lie has not been made clear. It could be explained from the standpoint of protecting her baby, fear of losing her baby, anger towards Adam regarding Sharon and NE, etc. Still, she appears selfish in the eyes of many. I think many of us agree that the motivation from her standpoint could have been explained better.

With Adam, it seems to be about pride and being hurt. He will say certain things that shows he still wants to be with her, without admitting to her certain feelings. Perhaps his motivation is that he doesn't feel that he can give her what she wants and is afraid of hurting her. He wants her to be happy.

Again, motivation from his standpoint could be made more clear.

Many viewers have sympathy for Dylan and will continue to do so when he goes dark. I do not have much sympathy for him due to him being so trusting and not being more curious.

Dylan has definitely been propped in this storyline, and Chelsea has unfairly been used for this IMO.

I am still confident in Chadam. I want to see MCE's acting skills be used better that what we have seen for the past couple of months. I think we will get to see this coming fairly soon.

There are things that I find interesting about the storyline, especially the 2012/2013 date parallels, clues, and other things. However, Chelsea has had to be the one looking more negative based on her attitude and actions while Adam is not coming across that way despite the writers possibly wanting him to come across that way.

MM said that the writers informed him that the stuff this fall for Adam would be sublime.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 09:46PM
    #13377   2013/07/08 09:59PM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove: OMG....Todays episode is a joke. But very funny . I just FLOVE Jeff. This show get a bit lighter when the comical roles are on such as Jeff and Gloria.

Today same old Dullyn having dinner with Chels parents without asking her permission. And then Chels mom Anita taunts Chels for living in this horrible place considering the big mansion she and Adam used to have. Then Chels goes on that how it is about money for my parents to Dullyn .

The best part about todays episode was the Summer reveal. The actor who plays Jack nailed those scenes. He needs to win the emmy nod next year. Great acting over all.

Jeffery and Anita were the most fun part of the show . Jeff kept talking about Adam and when Chels got irritated , he was like not the Adam Adam but the biblical Adam...the saint the holy...HAHAHAHAH ...omfg....so hilarious

Good new, Chelsea belly really looked huge in todays eppy. Now next time Adam sees her, he will get even more emotional and do even more pinning over losing his Chels and their dream life.

Die Dullyn die already.

#REUNITE CHADAM SOOON .

Anita and Jeff was on fire love their scenes, it was hilarious. OMG I actually felt sorry for Dullen. This EPI made him look more foolish. Poor thing having to listen to Chelsea wacky parents talk about the poor house and his ability to provide for Chelsea and the baby. I think SBU made a big mistake taking this role.

I am at a loss with Chelsea, I don't understand her anymore. What is she thinking and feeling. How could she claim that she love Dullen and continue to let him try to provide for a baby that is not his. Putting him through the hell of dealing with her wacky parents and being compared to Adam. That is not love, she is being selfish only thinking about herself and what she wants. Sounds familiar, she is the female version of Adam thats why they belong together. I miss my Chadam and want them back.

It is when they are together, when not having problems, that they are not selfish, but instead are there for each other.

As has been noted, you have Billy gambling, Victoria obsessing over NE, with Adam doing the same along with wanting daddy's love, and Chelsea conning. They have each turned to their selfish desires.

#13378   2013/07/08 10:10PM
    cdhg

Quote gardengal:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote Jonathan1993:

I don't think it will be as good, Victoria telling him rather than Chelsea. If Victoria tells him fine Adam knows and this baby scam is over, then Adam will probably rip her to shreds with his words and he may never trust her again, because adam will feel like you can confide in someone that you dislike so much ,so quickly, but don't tell me the baby's father. He'll be even more hurt than he is now, and i just don't see him getting over that and chelsea knowing how bad he wants a kid but yet she'll take it away from him. If chelsea tells him maybe he'll understand why she did it and forgive her so they can reconcile. Bottom line only chelsea needs to be 100 to adam about this. Sorry for the rant Team Chadam

Off-Topic: Jack overheard Abby talking about Phyllis and Kyle's kiss and almost in horror, demanded that Kyle and Abby tell him the truth. Abby, in a round about way, tried to skirt over it but Jack wasn't having any of it and so finally, Kyle admits to what happened and Jack literally goes to pieces. Unable to withstand the shocking change of events, he screams "get out" and both Kyle and Abby rush out of the mansion.

That was a great scene. Another scene I think you guys are going to like is Fen asking Carmine to score drugs for him. When Carmine refuses, Fen blows him off and walks away. Carmine tries to call Lauren, to warn her but she ignores his call. The next we see of Fen is behind the restaurant, passed out after using drugs, where he's discovered by Carmine.

And now Phyllis has arrived and Jack is completely unraveled. Now, I know we're all avoiding the show because CHADAM is not on today but I'm telling you guys, you're missing out one hell of a show. I think today is the day Jack finds out that Summer is his biological child.

And knowing how this story connects with Chelsea's decision, I think a lot of you guys would really enjoy the fallout.

Anyway, back to Johnathon's post...

Are we sure Adam will wage war against Chelsea when he finds out she's lied? He knows her better than her own mother. The instant he found out she'd gotten pregnant by another man, he questioned whether she was playing games with him.

He'd understand why she did it but similar to Chelsea, he'll lash out when hurt.

I might be in the minority but I don't like that Summers paternity is being changed. Why bother after all these years to change history. Look at all the other paternity S/L that was done in the past only to find out later on they are not related. Vicki and Cole, Jill and Kay, Mac and Billy just to name a few. Also does anyone really believe that Sharon is going crazy again just because she wants back Nick. I sure don't she seem perfectly sane to me. Some people thought when she wanted Adam she was just in love. Now that she wants Nick she is being called crazy...

I too think Summer will wind up a Newman. As for Sharon, I wonder if the writer's have thought this thru. As it stands baby napping is her turn on. Perhaps it is meant to be yet another nail in the Shadam coffin. Mood swinging Sharon gravitates to the bad guys.

Interesting point and parallel regarding Shadam and Shick here. She has shown more interest in Nick since finding out about Summer. This has also coincided with Adam's attitude and treatment towards her. Maybe Sharon ends up with Dylan at the end of this storyline and not a Newman, but if he claims Chadam's baby, he would be doing the same thing.

I think she may end up with Nick when the dust settles, but not in the way she is anticipating. It seems that today's US episode was foreshadowing that being there for him due to Summer's paternity issue may not work and could be part of a shenanigan. However, her hitting rock bottom and/or Nick getting her should he get involved trying to help Chadam and baby vs. Dylan could help in this regard. I think Nick seeing Chadam reunite after losing a child and having another one could help him in seeing things different regarding Shick's family with Faith being young and Noah possibly facing issues.

I am interested in how things play out and what may be rewritten due to Michelle Stafford leaving the show regarding different storylines.

#13379   2013/07/08 10:27PM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah:

Die Dullyn die already.

#REUNITE CHADAM SOOON .

This storyline has had comical type stuff as part of it, which I think many do not get or perhaps it turns them off by seeming too silly and slapstick. The dialogue is part of it, but even the episode where Adam took Chelsea to the ER had some of this.

In some ways she is doing to Dylan what she did to Billy, by putting selfish needs and what others might think ahead of what is best. She will come to her senses after the damage has resulted. Good points regarding what she is putting Dylan through and having to provide financial support for a child. He bought a warehouse and business, plus things for Chelsea and the baby, as a result of this pregnancy lie. This will be just more stuff to push him over the edge.

One of Chelsea's weaknesses and faults involves doing things without thinking about the consequences, which the baby lie affects multiple people. A parallel can be made to this when Adam told her if she thought about Faith when she went to Victor and Nikki regarding Sharon burning the ranch down. I am not saying Chelsea did not have a right to do that and Adam was being hypocritical regarding Faith and different things when he said that to her. Still, her response was that the thought did not cross her mind and that it was a good thing that she was not a mother. Adam and Chelsea need this child in some ways just to learn not to be so selfish at times.

The sweet poor Dylan part of this storyline vs. rich mean Adam is annoying, but perhaps is being used to set the stage for the role reversal regarding Dylan and Adam and maybe Chelsea. The sweet poor Dylan stuff, just garners more sympathy for Dylan while making the others look bad.

I am sorry but Dylan not having a ring when proposing to Chelsea and not making much effort to get that warehouse looking better does not cut it for me. He would have gotten another ring for Avery. He uses his money for Crimson Lights, but is too poor for anything else, it seems.

I actually thought the Chylan scenes were better last week, but still no where near that of Chadam.

One thing that I thought of is that Adam may lose about everything should Chelsea and the baby end up in the hospital. If there is fallout from Victor regarding Newman, Adam may be broke and need help from someone like Nick, Victoria, Victor, or Jack. I would hope Nick or Victoria would step up. Chelsea will have a tough time making money if she is in the hospital for a while as well. Chadam may be the ones ending up poor at the end of this storyline. That would be an interesting twist as they would have to start from square one.

#13380   2013/07/08 10:48PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah:

Die Dullyn die already.

#REUNITE CHADAM SOOON .

This storyline has had comical type stuff as part of it, which I think many do not get or perhaps it turns them off by seeming too silly and slapstick. The dialogue is part of it, but even the episode where Adam took Chelsea to the ER had some of this.

In some ways she is doing to Dylan what she did to Billy, by putting selfish needs and what others might think ahead of what is best. She will come to her senses after the damage has resulted. Good points regarding what she is putting Dylan through and having to provide financial support for a child. He bought a warehouse and business, plus things for Chelsea and the baby, as a result of this pregnancy lie. This will be just more stuff to push him over the edge.

One of Chelsea's weaknesses and faults involves doing things without thinking about the consequences, which the baby lie affects multiple people. A parallel can be made to this when Adam told her if she thought about Faith when she went to Victor and Nikki regarding Sharon burning the ranch down. I am not saying Chelsea did not have a right to do that and Adam was being hypocritical regarding Faith and different things when he said that to her. Still, her response was that the thought did not cross her mind and that it was a good thing that she was not a mother. Adam and Chelsea need this child in some ways just to learn not to be so selfish at times.

The sweet poor Dylan part of this storyline vs. rich mean Adam is annoying, but perhaps is being used to set the stage for the role reversal regarding Dylan and Adam and maybe Chelsea. The sweet poor Dylan stuff, just garners more sympathy for Dylan while making the others look bad.

I am sorry but Dylan not having a ring when proposing to Chelsea and not making much effort to get that warehouse looking better does not cut it for me. He would have gotten another ring for Avery. He uses his money for Crimson Lights, but is too poor for anything else, it seems.

I actually thought the Chylan scenes were better last week, but still no where near that of Chadam.

One thing that I thought of is that Adam may lose about everything should Chelsea and the baby end up in the hospital. If there is fallout from Victor regarding Newman, Adam may be broke and need help from someone like Nick, Victoria, Victor, or Jack. I would hope Nick or Victoria would step up. Chelsea will have a tough time making money if she is in the hospital for a while as well. Chadam may be the ones ending up poor at the end of this storyline. That would be an interesting twist as they would have to start from square one.

Chelsea has money from the divorce settlement. It makes zero sense to me that she wouldn't buy an appropriate bed. I have a newborn so I know that roll-out couch can't be good for Chelsea's back right now. Also, Dylan shouldn't have moved Chelsea in until the warehouse was in better shape. It's unbecoming; she had a safe, comfortable place and he shouldn't have pushed Chelsea to leave it until construction was finished. I hate Dylan's loft.

I hope if Chadam aren't reunited immediately after the reveal/birth that Chelsea buys or rents Phyllis' penthouse. That was a good set and since Lucy lived there for a while, not a bad place for a little one either.

The rant about MM comes from spec on TWOP boards. I have no idea if its true.

« 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list