List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 05:43PM, Views: 1362043, Replies: 30066
    « 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 » »| page:
    #13361   2013/07/08 02:40PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    gardengal

Quote roadie: Love Adam and Chelsea but hate Chelsea for doing what she's doing right now. She can see how emotional Adam is and that he still loves her but continues with this charade. I like Dylan's character but he's looking like a big fool and I wonder if Chelsea ends up telling him and he goes along with it. Ugh. Just tell Adam already Chelsea. He loves you. He deserves to know the truth.

What's the expression .... its the elephant in the room? I'm not sure if any of us understand her motivation other than its done for the writers's benefit. Sadly this is the story we're stuck with, and if there is no Chadam at the end of it ...

#13362   2013/07/08 02:43PM
    Axl Rose

Quote gardengal:
    Quote roadie: Love Adam and Chelsea but hate Chelsea for doing what she's doing right now. She can see how emotional Adam is and that he still loves her but continues with this charade. I like Dylan's character but he's looking like a big fool and I wonder if Chelsea ends up telling him and he goes along with it. Ugh. Just tell Adam already Chelsea. He loves you. He deserves to know the truth.

What's the expression .... its the elephant in the room? I'm not sure if any of us understand her motivation other than its done for the writers's benefit. Sadly this is the story we're stuck with, and if there is no Chadam at the end of it ...

#13363   2013/07/08 02:44PM
    Ari1

Quote Axl Rose:

Dylan is not going to go along with it. SB said in an interview that he can't see Chylan surviving the lie. Go Chadam!

#13364   2013/07/08 02:46PM
    3WishGenie

Quote gardengal:

There is no motivation other than more Dullen McAnnoy propping!!! Oh he's so great, he's perfect, yet so incredibly dumb and dull. He needs to get lost.

#13365   2013/07/08 03:04PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote ChadamEpicLove: OMG....Todays episode is a joke. But very funny . I just FLOVE Jeff. This show get a bit lighter when the comical roles are on such as Jeff and Gloria.

Today same old Dullyn having dinner with Chels parents without asking her permission. And then Chels mom Anita taunts Chels for living in this horrible place considering the big mansion she and Adam used to have. Then Chels goes on that how it is about money for my parents to Dullyn .

The best part about todays episode was the Summer reveal. The actor who plays Jack nailed those scenes. He needs to win the emmy nod next year. Great acting over all.

Jeffery and Anita were the most fun part of the show . Jeff kept talking about Adam and when Chels got irritated , he was like not the Adam Adam but the biblical Adam...the saint the holy...HAHAHAHAH ...omfg....so hilarious

Jeff and Anita are undoubtedly TEAM CHADAM all the way.

Good new, Chelsea belly really looked huge in todays eppy. Now next time Adam sees her, he will get even more emotional and do even more pinning over losing his Chels and their dream life.

Die Dullyn die already.

#REUNITE CHADAM SOOON .

I'm very excited for tomorrow. Over at another board, lots of posters are complaining that today's Canadian was a disjointed mess, but I get to see PB bring it on. Also I flove Jeff and Anita. Though I will say the next day previews have me Jeff's spends 1 dinner with his estranged daughter and even he's suspicious that Adam's the real daddy. The girl is a chip off the old block, but still. I can't feel bad for Dullen, b/c he's got his head stuck in the sand.

#13366   2013/07/08 03:06PM
    jamilah

Quote ChadamEpicLove: OMG....Todays episode is a joke. But very funny . I just FLOVE Jeff. This show get a bit lighter when the comical roles are on such as Jeff and Gloria.

Today same old Dullyn having dinner with Chels parents without asking her permission. And then Chels mom Anita taunts Chels for living in this horrible place considering the big mansion she and Adam used to have. Then Chels goes on that how it is about money for my parents to Dullyn .

The best part about todays episode was the Summer reveal. The actor who plays Jack nailed those scenes. He needs to win the emmy nod next year. Great acting over all.

Jeffery and Anita were the most fun part of the show . Jeff kept talking about Adam and when Chels got irritated , he was like not the Adam Adam but the biblical Adam...the saint the holy...HAHAHAHAH ...omfg....so hilarious

Good new, Chelsea belly really looked huge in todays eppy. Now next time Adam sees her, he will get even more emotional and do even more pinning over losing his Chels and their dream life.

Die Dullyn die already.

#REUNITE CHADAM SOOON .

Anita and Jeff was on fire love their scenes, it was hilarious. OMG I actually felt sorry for Dullen. This EPI made him look more foolish. Poor thing having to listen to Chelsea wacky parents talk about the poor house and his ability to provide for Chelsea and the baby. I think SBU made a big mistake taking this role.

I am at a loss with Chelsea, I don't understand her anymore. What is she thinking and feeling. How could she claim that she love Dullen and continue to let him try to provide for a baby that is not his. Putting him through the hell of dealing with her wacky parents and being compared to Adam. That is not love, she is being selfish only thinking about herself and what she wants. Sounds familiar, she is the female version of Adam thats why they belong together. I miss my Chadam and want them back.

#13367   2013/07/08 03:16PM
    3WishGenie

Quote jamilah:

Die Dullyn die already.

#REUNITE CHADAM SOOON .

Anita and Jeff was on fire love their scenes, it was hilarious. OMG I actually felt sorry for Dullen. This EPI made him look more foolish. Poor thing having to listen to Chelsea wacky parents talk about the poor house and his ability to provide for Chelsea and the baby. I think SBU made a big mistake taking this role.

I am at a loss with Chelsea, I don't understand her anymore. What is she thinking and feeling. How could she claim that she love Dullen and continue to let him try to provide for a baby that is not his. Putting him through the hell of dealing with her wacky parents and being compared to Adam. That is not love, she is being selfish only thinking about herself and what she wants. Sounds familiar, she is the female version of Adam thats why they belong together. I miss my Chadam and want them back.

Great review!! I can't wait to see a scene where people arent fawning all over Dullen!! If only we could get CHelsea to stop doing that. It's about time he received some critique and finally Adam gets some praise LOL. Adam and Chelsea are cut from the same cloth! <3 Chadam

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 03:17PM
    #13368   2013/07/08 03:24PM
    jamilah

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote jamilah:

Die Dullyn die already.

#REUNITE CHADAM SOOON .

Great review!! I can't wait to see a scene where people arent fawning all over Dullen!! If only we could get CHelsea to stop doing that. It's about time he received some critique and finally Adam gets some praise LOL. Adam and Chelsea are cut from the same cloth! <3 Chadam

Jeff had me laughing the entire show.. I can just imagine how he will be at the wedding

#13369   2013/07/08 04:15PM
    Ari1

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote gardengal:

There is no motivation other than more Dullen McAnnoy propping!!! Oh he's so great, he's perfect, yet so incredibly dumb and dull. He needs to get lost.

If we relate this to the Villy story, Victoria chose NE over Billy and he went back to his gambling addiction. Maybe lying is Chelsea's addiction and when Adam chose NE over her, that's what she went back to. She did tell Adam "this is the new old Chelsea" a couple if months ago.

#13370   2013/07/08 04:59PM
    3WishGenie

Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote gardengal:

If we relate this to the Villy story, Victoria chose NE over Billy and he went back to his gambling addiction. Maybe lying is Chelsea's addiction and when Adam chose NE over her, that's what she went back to. She did tell Adam "this is the new old Chelsea" a couple if months ago.

That does make sense! She's gone back to who she used to be.

« 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list